1 month after release

>1 month after release
>zero threads on this board

What went wrong?

Attached: 20190328204437_1.jpg (3440x1440, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_EJBJuDVNW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its 24 minutes long and gameplay is monotonous

Its a fine game it just lacks the content of other Souls games to warrant consistent discussion. Also, I did see a thread earlier.

>0 threads on this board

Why am I posting in one right now then?

>(one) 1 thread
wew Souls was discussed for months we literally talked about Dark Souls 3 for an entire year every fucking day. We don't have lore discussion on Sekiro because the lore is that bad. I mean it's still a good game but I want more.

Stupid zoomer too retarded to install 21:9 fix.

Attached: 20190327012355_1.jpg (3440x1440, 704K)

lord trump told me it was bad so I sold it

when I finished the game there was no fix mate.

No replay value. It's a great game with 20 hours of fun but there's no reason to replay it unlike some other games.

Attached: Smalltime.jpg (500x500, 133K)

Blah blah, it needs an easy mode. Okay, end thread.

>unlike some other games
while there's no exact count I probably have nearly or over 1000 hours in it

>no reason to replay it
The only reason to replay a game is to have fun again with said game. Replayability is a meme spread by people like you who are incapable of appreciating video games if they're not 80+hours long and filled with side content.

I heard the fix breaks the game, this correct?

>Well Sekiro, I guess Shadows Die Twice after all
Really, Bethesda?

>replayability is bad
t. action game fan

No replayability

I loved it the first time around, but there's no drive to play it another time.

Its not good. Feels more like an ubisoft souls clone then an actual fromsoft game.

based and thelastofpilled

Too many games to play, you're lucky if a game even gets a month of recognition on this board. There's a game that released today that I'm having fun with but I haven't seen as much as a name drop for it yet.

>t. action game fan
And what do you think Sekiro is?
Also, following your own logic, Skyrim is highly replayable, but in truth nobody with a bit of dignity would endure that travesty of a game twice

In Sekiro?

I replayed RE4 20 times. It had the spark that Sekiro doesn't.

>0 threads
>there are dozens of threads every day
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

>ubisoft
I don't think you understand what makes a Ubisoft game a Ubisoft game.

Even though I liked it the first time around, I must say that im disappointed.
It's simply not really what I was looking forward to.
It's a fun game for a few hours, but once the phase of discovery is over, the gameplay is just boring, fights are just glorified rythm games that draw for way too long. Some boss battles are just a chore, easy but way too long and boring.

But you didn't replay it because it had "replayability", as in different endings and sidequests. You replayed because you had fun. Same with me and Sekiro.

only the 1.0 but that was patched after 24h

Ill pick it up in a few years when its $10

but DMC has loads of replayability, sekiro doesn't, aside from 4 endings and charmless + bell. trying to find all the tidbits of lore, eavesdrop etc. is nice but it's only really good for 4 or 5 playthtoughs
RE4, probably the most played game of my adolescent years

no,but you need to remove vignette effects

>talking about Yea Forums as a collective being
Fuck off soulsbabby

This. I dropped my second playthrough when I reached Genichiro, I just didn't want to fight him again and ended up playing something else instead. Never touched it again, and still don't plan on it.

no online or build variety,great game though

removing online was bad fight me.

Attached: 1527892147941.png (747x686, 44K)

Gonna be honnest, I thought that I wouldn't care for the lack of customization, but turns out it killed the game for me

I'm still enjoying it and finding new stuff I missed in my first playthrough. But comparing this game to Dark Souls as if they were the same ip is stupid. Hell, Sekiro isn't even the same genre as Dark Souls.

Too easy

Why is Sword Saint Isshin the best boss in modern gaming? Oppressively challenging out the gate, and then you begin to feel it and you learn you can bully the hell out of him. Your first attempt (blind, disregard guide reading fags) compared to getting the plat finishing NG+++ is just such a wild difference. What a phenomenal fight.

when did this board get raid by normies?

>playing online = normie
are you a fucking retard? Souls pvp was great fun and is what kept the game alive, how do you ask why Sekiro isn't discussed anymore, then call people normies when they give you the answer?
Sekiro IS better off without online, but when you remove all online and build variety and there's nothing left to fill the void, the game doesn't have replayability or longevity

>muh online
>muh pvp
>let me invade your world lmao
Fucking cancer. I'm glad they removed every trace of online interaction (you would've used it to get help from others in bossfights anyway)

Are you blind? There bunch of Sekiro threads every day

>this mad that he got invading and rekt
cope

>no replay value
t.charmlet.

There's 4 endings, that's 4 playthroughs, 2 if you just want to fight every boss in the game. No charm if you want to challenge yourself.

>(you would've used it to get help from others in bossfights anyway)
I have never summoned a single time in a souls game, only pvp
Sekiro has no replayability or longevity, even now, less than 3 months old and Souls discussion is more alive than sekiro
let me fucking guess, you're the faggot who I invaded, killed your gay little summon friend, then had to chase down for 5 minutes, then you disconnected when you were out of estus? your character was literally named "waifu" and looked boring as fuck? yeah fuck you, kill yourself

No, I pirated every DS game so I managed to avoid the online entirely. I prefer single player games period, and that means no sporadic pvp either

Wasn't me. That said, go play Rocket League or some shit.

based

>go play something completely unrelated and nothing like what you like
what a retard you are, souls invasions are loads of fun, it's just shit how many retarded ways it's against the invader, and the horrible build variety balance

>you're the faggot who I invaded, killed your gay little summon friend, then had to chase down for 5 minutes, then you disconnected when you were out of estus?
doesn't that happen with 75% of the players, though? but he's right, online in this type of games make the experience worse, I just force offline in every dark souls for this reason
I dunno, doesn't feel right playing with other people even if I'm just fighting against them

>go play something completely unrelated and nothing like what you like
Well maybe Mineycrafta is more right up your alley man, what the hell do I know

>all these tears because there's no piss poor multiplayer this time around
please keep crying

Attached: 1555969683400.gif (385x243, 2.44M)

that's fine user, that's what waifu should have done
sekiro shouldn't have online, it's way better off without it, Souls is better with it
however that IS the reason no one talks about sekiro anymore, the lore is clearer than ever, the variety in characters is less than bloodborne, and there's no online or anything that allows you to have a different experience everytime or do anything new
>why is there no threads about sekiro
>lol keep crying that there isn't anything to do after you beat it

It's like they actually HAVE to git gud this time around instead of raiding the same two/three lvl 20 newcomers everytime and feeling good about themselves when they land the hit

nah, dark souls offline is much better. PVP is just tango dance until someone lags. Even people who like the online will admit that.

Not the other guy, and I don't mean to say online is bad, but it seems your're elevating it too much. Invasions and PVP were a neat feature of previous From games, but it never was the main attractive. At this point he's right in that you should go play an online game if that's what you're looking for the most.

I know the pvp isn't the main focus, and Souls games are singleplayer first but the multiplayer was never forced either
the thing is that sekiro didn't give you anything more to do after you beat it, there's not much to try and nothing to do, you're taking something out and not filling the void it leaves
it's more complex and I wish I could better articulate how I feel about it because there's two sides and I recognize them both

It's a tie between him and great shinobi Owl for me. I love how Owl uses all those tools and moves the player has as well as some other dirty tricks. Second phase of the ost is also fantastic. youtu.be/_EJBJuDVNW8

I just got done fighting true monk and I've noticed she has a non-perilous attack that cannot be blocked and has to be deflected. Anyone else noticed this?

Soulless compared to Bloodborne and even bad Souls games like DS2

>What went wrong?
Everyone's too busy playing Sekiro to post on Yea Forums

Favorite three bosses, in order:
>Genichiro -> Sword Saint Isshin
>Owl 2.0
>Emma -> Fire Isshin

Why are the bosses in this game so fucking good?

Any adjustments you guys hope to see in upcoming patches? I wish most prosthetics could be similair to the axe, shield, sabimaru and firecrackers where they have the same spirit emblem cost. I don't really see any point in malcontent using 4 spirit emblems as opposed to 3 because it's special effect can only be used 3 times against apparitions anyway. Same goes for sacred flame, just let it inflict burning and you won't have to swap it with okinaga's flame.

Boss rush DLC when?

>What went wrong?
No replay value and the prosthetics are useless and can beat the game fine with mashing L1.

I thought that the memories would actually allow for fighting bosses again. What a waste.

No replayability because you can't try any different builds.

6th thread today, thanks for adding to the pile

Tons of replayability because the bosses are fun to fight.