Here's a bunch of games we've temporarily discounted to finally match what the physical versions sell for used

>Here's a bunch of games we've temporarily discounted to finally match what the physical versions sell for used
Why even bother? Why would I buy digital when I can get physical for the exact same price or cheaper year round?

Attached: Big-In-Japan-PlayStation.jpg (1884x964, 241K)

How's the Naruto 1-4 collection? Is it worth it if I didn't watch anime/read manga?

>Is it worth it if I didn't watch anime/read manga?
No, it's pure fanservice only fans will enjoy as anything more than a mindless arena brawler. It's like 90% of the fun going "Oh I know that guy".

i dont like leaving the house lol :(

What is the point of physical media outside of collection purposes?

if you're gonna pay for something, it might as well be something you can hold in your hands, not just literal data transferred through the air.

Why is that important to you? Why is tangibility of a product important when it functions identically either way?

Naruto Storm 3 and 4 explain the story better than the anime, and arguably better than the manga.

Is the gameplay good tho?
How many hours if I just go through the story on each game?

what if I want to lend the game to a friend? easier to do with physical.

Attached: 1544996081453.jpg (438x431, 54K)

>Why is that important to you?
Because of a lot of reasons:

>If the game is shit I can recoup most of my money by reselling it
>If they decide to ban my account or shut the service down, no more games
>You're limited by HDD space, if you delete a game off your PS4 and wanna replay it on disc it's way faster
>The only actual benifit of digital is not having to change discs, which isn't worth all the negatives

Someone please recommend me a good jrpg where i can romance the loli

Attached: 1553830289214.jpg (1280x720, 473K)

Gameplay is just barely above the average Dragon Ball game.
If Dragon Ball FighterZ is DMC, then Naruto Storm is God of War. It's a spectacle game most of the time, and especially in 3 and 4.
I enjoyed Storm 1 though, since it had a semi-open world with a list of side quests you can do. I forgot the game had story missions at one point.
Storm 2 is forgettable.
Storm 3 is quite fun, and it has the edgiest finisher in any of these games.
Storm 4 is the peak, short story with optional requirements to increase the sheer spectacle of each battle.

>The only actual benifit
>benefit
wrong and dumbpilled

Attached: dumb brain.gif (500x348, 478K)

I'm waiting to hear any other benifits?

>to finally match what the physical versions sell for used
They don't in my country. psn sales are good value.

Can you link me where i can find a bundle of RE Revelations 1 and 2 for 14.99 or lower? i couldn't physically.
Same for Ys VIII for 19.99 which the disc is now worth a gorillon.

Physical media is archaic and the more idiots cling onto tech of the past the slower we advance.

Physical media is the best and it's never going away you fucking child

Exceptions don't disprove the rule

I'm finding more exceptions than rules tbqh
RE4,5,6 for 14,99 where i can't find one disc alone for lower than that
MGSV Definitive for 7,99 when the disc is 20€
Yakuza Kiwami for 9.99 when the disc is also 20€

Might be different in america for all i know

>RE4,5,6 for 14,99 where i can't find one disc alone for lower than that
>MGSV Definitive for 7,99 when the disc is 20€
>Yakuza Kiwami for 9.99 when the disc is also 20€
You just live in a shithole.

In the UK all those games are cheaper on disc.

point me where, it would help me save some coin then

Convienence.
With that being said should I grab EDF 5 for 30$?

Attached: 26846D26-B42F-45B8-A16B-B7F5EDDC0CF1-1024x492.png (1024x492, 1.04M)

It's been going away for ten years.

yeah this is why steam made so much fucking money right?

>yeah this is why steam made so much fucking money right?
When you have a monopoly and base all your sales around impulse purchases, of course you'll make money.

Did you like previous ones, it's basically EDF 4.1 with more stages, tighter controls and much less grind due to shared loot between classes and you get much more per stage still a bit of a grind

unironically this lol.... i prefer to pay the same price or a couple bucks extra, instead of driving to EB games and standing in line... then potentially getting robbed for my vidya by blacks..

what should i get in the current sales?

is the dead rising collection worth it? (played the first one way back and i remember the time limit being a pain in the ass).

any good RPGs that are age/gender appropriate for a 30 year old man? (persona looks like a japanese schoolgirl simulator).

Attached: dean-blunt-ss16.jpg (900x721, 262K)

not that guy, and i prefer physical, but there's still obvious benefits to digital.

Preloading to play immediately on release, not having to go somewhere to get it, digital can't run out of stock, faster load times in some cases, can't break, and there's probably others but that's off the top of my head.

I did.
I had 2025 on 360.
Currently own 4.1 on PS4.
I even rented Insect Armageddon a while back and thought it was kinda fun,and that's the one people tend to say is shit.
Just curious if 5 is worth that price if I still own 4.1

The cheapest ones are exactly the ones worth getting, avoid 4 like the plague

In my opinion Ninja Storm 2 also does a better job than the anime, like this guy said . Kinda played out like an RPG, I haven't played it since I beat it on release but I remember that I really dug it.

I'm 27 and I dug Persona... kinda. At first it seems like it's going to be a more adult game but then completely shits the bed and you realize it's childish again around 30-40 hours in. Still a pretty special time will it lasts in my opinion. But heck, I have spent my life attempting to play every mid-to-highly rated W and JRPG so I have a special place for that genre of games.

>Preloading to play immediately on release
Not an issue past day 1

>not having to go somewhere to get it,
You being lazy

>digital can't run out of stock
Neither do physical PS4 games

>faster load times in some cases
By a few seconds tops

>can't break
No but you can get locked out of your account which is functionally the same as breaking

>physical PS4 games
But they do

Like when?

I've never had a problem getting PS4 games, even "rare" ones.

>No but you can get locked out of your account which is functionally the same as breaking
Evolution clears the weak and incompetent.

>Imagine being policed on what you can say by a company who makes you pay to play their game
If I wanna say nigger, I'll say nigger. If you tell me I'm not allowed, it just makes me want to do it to spite you.

I'm probably getting Dark Cloud, it has been in my wishlist for a while, always wanted to give it a try having played already Rogue Galaxy.

All the time. Not everybody has the experiences user.

>used
bitch do you expect me to go down to the game store and pray that there's used copies of every game I want?

>waaah I can't say nigger faggot the sky is falling
I'm going to be so glad when people like you are exluded from society, grow up

“The green reed which bends in the wind is stronger than the mighty oak which breaks in a storm.”

I have a Vita, is Valk Revolution worth the price?

Do you want to experience how the Valkyria series died?

>Not an issue past day 1
still a benefit

>You being lazy
still a benefit

>Neither do physical PS4 games
bold to make an entire claim for the whole world based solely on your own personal experience

>By a few seconds tops
still a benefit

>No but you can get locked out of your account which is functionally the same as breaking
I've never even heard of someone getting banned from a service that stopped them from playing the games they got unless it was a ban from the game itself. It's also still a completely different thing, and games still can't physically break which can happen by accident. you can't get banned by accident, you get banned by going out of your way to do things that get you banned.

I suppose I'll just stick with 1 & 4 on my Switch then.

>why are digital prices shit compared to physical
If the digital price beat the physical price retailers would throw a fit. As it currently stands, physical sales still make up a significant portion of a games total sales so the retailers must be appeased. You probably want this system to remain in place because if a time comes when the only way to purchase a game is direct from the official digital store, those prices are really going to fly.

Oh and limited shelf space, supply and demand yadda yadda act as forces on physical goods too. In conclusion, digital sucks and never use it unless its the only choice.

You're being a good little boy for papa sony while playing shitty multiplayer trash, you're not miyamoto musashi

bullshit digital games have lower loading times

>"THOSE DAMN NIGGERS BANNED ME!"
>"W-WELL, IT'S NOT LIKE I CARE! MULTIPLAYER IS STUPID ANYWAY!"

Multiplayer is shit, always.

BUT I hate the idea of speech police on principle. Back in 08 you could say anything you felt like and it was a case of "if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen".

>Multiplayer is shit, always.
You played some shitty multiplayer games then.
I actually like to swear often myself but I do know that speech police are there to prevent community from being toxic.

>but I do know that speech police are there to prevent community from being toxic
>Unironically using the word "toxic" to describe people's behaviour
Kill yourself. You don't belong here.

There's no such thing as toxic communities or toxic behaviour, grow a pair you fucking woman.

Haha. I know. .. I don't care how much they discount it, I'm not buying more than a few retail games in digital form. All I have is a digital Gravity Rush 2 and that's it.

Watch out! We've got speech police over here! I can't say "the word".

You can say the word toxic, you just can't misuse it and try to reinvent it to mean "wahhh someone was negative he hurt my feelings".

I don't give a flying fuck what some shmuck calls me online. Just because you & I spend time in this degenerate place doesn't mean other people do. Otherwise, you get tournaments where people call eachother faggots all the time.

>you just can't misuse it and try to reinvent it
lol

>ust because you & I spend time in this degenerate place doesn't mean other people do.
And those people shouldn't be welcome anywhere online, they shouldn't be catered to by policing what people can say online.

>>Otherwise, you get tournaments where people call eachother faggots all the time.
There's nothing wrong with this

>lol
If you use the word toxic like you just used it, to me that instantly lets me know you're a thin skinned faggot who isn't worth associating with. Get a fucking grip on reality and stop helping them turn the internet into real life, where you can't say whatever the fuck you want to whoever you want or they get all weirded out because they think the internet is just an extension of their real life.

th-there's that one you know the one, and this one, yeah...

Congrats. You don't belong in society. You just hide here because no one agrees with your bullshit.

But can you? Where do you find Fairy Fencer F, Onimusha or Star Ocean 4?

Weebshit isnt FIFA or CoD.

Digital doesn't fill my room with crap. Minimalism.

Wrong. Its shitholes that cling to physical. Niggers selling games for crack. No decent broadband speeds.

Attached: Saika_Stares.jpg (480x480, 31K)

You order them online
retard

>want to play a JRPG
>game has long, involved story
>already playing a VN and another story-heavy TRPG on the side
>just want mindless fun
What fills this role? Besides Dragon Quest of course

Neps and NISshit

Dbfz is a button masher with no depth though. It's god of war not dmc

Have sex, incel

Nep isn't fun.

the vita prices are fantastic, cheaper than steam in a lot of cases. I got god wars for £2.

try a musou, maybe DQ warriors.

I'd rather have untainted physical than a dirty disc that's been in some virgin's house.

it sounds like you're physically untainted too user