May... I am forgotten

>may... I am forgotten

Attached: Kingdom-Hearts-III-tem-novo-trailer-anunciado.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9JMJUVeA0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dropped it as soon as I beat it

Worse. The much fabled Kingdom Hearts 3 is finally out. Now sales will objectively decrease from now on. Don't expect Kingdom Hearts 4 to somehow get the same sales. The future looks bleak for Kingdom Hearts.

Bad Disney movies to rely on doesn't help.

Can't believe it doesn't have FF characters. Like what the fuck lol?

Why the fuck do people keep making threads like this for single player games? There's not much to discuss after the first month. Any discussion now would just be regurgitated shit we've already heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9JMJUVeA0A

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 130K)

They made the writing worse. They will never top the kino emotional moments that KH2 or KH1 had

pure and simple shitposting, Yea Forums is only for (You)s now

Fuck, KH2 opening is so fucking kino every dev or writer should have a discussion about it and why it manages to make the player invested in the story

>just got Critical mode
>Just got DLC confirmed
>Revived Versus XIII from the grave
The hell are you talking about?

Hungry for (you)s as usual.

People are so desperate for another ToRtanic they're willing to ignore common sense

I'll be playing more Critical mode this weekend. Just reached Realm of the Gods or whatever the top of Olympus is called. Died like 5 times so far.

Damn right, and you deserve to be forgotten too for being such a fucking disappointment.

Attached: 1555787983703.gif (360x234, 13K)

>singleplayer game isn't talked about 24/7/365
>OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD IT'S DEEEEEEAAAAAAAD
>*returns to sucking dick*

>Critical Mode
Fuck me, forgot about that. Need to update.

Attached: Uhhh.jpg (204x308, 18K)

I'd be happy with Leon and company.

Attached: Dumb Aqua.png (1920x1446, 1.98M)

>now

I think it would've worked best as a solo game about Roxas since the rest of the game feels largely divorced from it.

Ironically, it was a better solo game for Roxas than Roxas' solo game.

So, what new skills and mechanics were added with Critical Mode? The patch modes don't elaborate. I see you can now carry your keyblades to a new save too.

I beat critical a few days ago, wasn't really fun. I'll take it over mash to win proud mode though I guess.

>Ironically, it was a better solo game for Roxas than Roxas' solo game.
The thing is that Roxas' solo game wasn't Roxas' solo game. Instead it was bad character's bizarre adventure.

>The hell are you talking about?

It's just Barry shitposting. See

FFXV was a disappointment but I kinda want Noctis to show up somehow, he was pretty cool.

>They made the writing worse.
That happened a long time ago, just look at the stuff we were getting after 2.

But he's already in, you have his Verum Rex version.

28 years in development for such a disappointment, can you imagine?

Attached: 531E41BC-C8AA-4C71-9749-587597B9CC56.jpg (1800x990, 181K)

You know that doesn't count

Attached: Jobbers.png (919x580, 585K)

What's with the whole half-pint deal?

The samurai fear the mouse

It's from the first Kingdom Herts

Sorry I obviously meant Kingdom Hertz

Needed to make room for all those disney cutscenes and music numbers, not an advertisement for disney at all

Call me when Final Mix is out, the base game was subpar

Nomura hasn't included any FF characters since BBS, and even then most of the FF cameos were cut.
I'm still wondering what people wanted the FF characters to do in KH3. Show up and say some exposition?

You sure? I really don't remember that and I replay that game religiously. When does it happen?

>Toy Story was one of the best worlds
>Frozen was on the rails movie scenes and lol fell off the mountain again

Attached: Peepers.jpg (850x247, 84K)

Help in the final fight?

At least it gave a cool boss and more Larxene.

Attached: 6C5C6A48-BA3F-4378-A85D-44BFD6874D97.jpg (452x373, 41K)

Can't deny that but damn was everything else so boring.

Attached: Marloosha and Larckseen.png (640x360, 85K)

Why the fuck did they rush out a shitty critical mode before they fixed the myriad of issues?

why do people always make these threads as if people being done with a single player game months after release is strange or in any way funny or noteworthy?

Is it mental illness? Am i missing the meme?

Beating the game again on crit a few days ago made me realize I liked this game a lot more than I thought I did. The bittersweet ending made me real salty and it was clouding my judgement a lot to the point it was pretty un fair. Still thought it was a good game at that time but now I think its pretty great

Imagine not getting a FF character lol

This post was brought to you by Einhander gang

Attached: Riku Kaiba.png (836x768, 558K)

You can deactivate the shitty disney rides but that's about it

Attached: 1547162795183.png (1400x1700, 1.53M)

Oh, thank fucking god. It's little but I'll take it.
Still doesn't change the fact that the game had encounters designed with you having these massive, long-lasting AoEs at your disposal, however, seems more like putting on a bandage than fixing the problem.

HP and MP are halved
Situation commands appear less across the board
Abilities: Critical Counter (if you enter guard animation just as an attack would hit you, you do a red guard instead of a blue guard which increase damage on the following counter attack), Critical Recharge (when in mp charge you can fill situation commands faster) and Critical Converter (no attractions but lets you to use form changes for longer)

Also there are two ceritificates that will probably be important for the DLC later that you get for beating Critical and for starting a new game from a save file that found all the lucky emblems

Dead game
Dead thread

Attached: KH3 is shit.png (616x303, 74K)

I believe when he meets up with donald and goofy for the first time

This guy is so monumentally gay that I'm actually inclined to defend kh3.

t.

Attached: 1546259961449.jpg (432x434, 122K)

>BBS
>it's fun
>[DOUBT]