Place your bets friends what bullshit bunch of games are we getting this month?

Place your bets friends what bullshit bunch of games are we getting this month?

Attached: 497AE23B-3BF3-4A22-93CC-B9B7FA11A6AC.jpg (1000x1000, 320K)

Mysterious Murasame Castle
Famicom Wars
Devil World

is it possible to get both the JP and NA games by switching regions or not?

Why haven't we gotten SNES and GBA games yet?

Yes

Because Nintendo

Got my sources we are getting dds 1 and 2

Attached: 31347CCB-9FA0-4820-82FC-D9246D7D468B.jpg (504x445, 52K)

It's another Japan gets 3 games but we only get 2 month.
And one of those games will be designed around the assumption you have read the manual that Nintendo has failed to supply.

whatever they are, you'll see hundreds of people say
>okay, they're out of NES games now, they GOTTA start adding SNES games next month, r-right?

Can I please just get fucking Skykid already?

What Remains of Edith Finch and Overcooked are my guesses.

THIS, WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SNES GAMES YOU CUNTS, IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA HAVE A VIRTUAL CONSOLE GIVE ME SOME WAY TO PLAY THE THEM

Attached: d9c.jpg (1200x858, 117K)

>okay, they're out of NES games now,
>The NES had 716 games
Are people really this fucking stupid?

Attached: 1551854180130.png (2000x2000, 532K)

Because the NES is unironically better than the SNES and GBA.

It’s E3 or nothing at this point for SNES games

Dragon Warrior? Final Fantasy? No? Why? Ugh.

literally just download the the nintendo online app from the Japanese eshop. Don't change regions just make a Japanese account.

Just emulate them at this point
If Nintendo are gonna be cunts, why should we pay for their service and half assed attempt to pander to nostalgia?

Attached: 1553480458683.jpg (866x707, 113K)

We'd actually get something out of our money then. Imagine playing Pokemon Emerald on the Switch, it would be glorious.

>Because the NES is unironically better than the SNES and GBA.

Attached: 1543196982939.gif (500x467, 1.25M)

>Are people really this fucking stupid?
yes

but a fraction of that 716 games were recognizable

I wanna emulate twilight princess because the wii version I brought is ass but I don't pirate often enough to know what's safe.

>Still no SNES games
I'm so tired of NES games fellas

Attached: 1484290780526.jpg (599x416, 23K)

>implying we wouldn't get something like Pokemon Pinball RS before a proper Pokemon game

You'll agree that the selection is pretty solid, although it doesn't justify any price as of yet.

>Spins Wheel
>Bombermand and... Excitebike
>Japan gets Fire Emblem

retard

>no Gimmick! yet
Wtf

Attached: 1548606430915.gif (248x248, 55K)

Japan already got FE.

It shouldn't be given brownie points for not being complete shit
The service is fucking awful, no matter what games are on it, it doesn't help the western list is objectively inferior to the Nip one, and keep in mind neither are anything great.

Probably one less than Japan gets.

Y’all think we will ever get 3rd party games like megaman or Castlevania?

Plz understand

NES is fucking boring besides the Mario bros trilogy and punch out

Are we supposed to get GBA games? I haven't heard that before.

What needs to be added at this point? Most must haves are on it unless there bringing in more launch garbage or get third parties involved. Maybe Double Dragon 2 or Contra if third parties get involved. Maybe zapper games if they wanna keep gimmick stuff

There was a fire emblem NES game? Huh

Contra's not getting it, a collection of 8 games is dropping this summer.

Wario's Woods is surprisingly fun. I've known about it for a long time but didn't get around to trying it until it was on the NES online thing

Fucking zoomer

Mother 1, since there is an officially released translation now.

Nice try, nintendo.

For starters, they need to actually release the games only JP got, since they're supposed to be the same fucking service.

Secondly, there needs to be more third parties. It utterly baffles me why shit like Final Fantasy and Megaman aren't there.

I don't know how feasible it is, but the Dinsey collection needs to be there too. Adding Ducktales might push me to actually get the fucking thing

Attached: 1530659674467.png (500x522, 167K)

Why can't they let you remove that shitty prompt at the bottom. Do they think people are so retarded they can't handle remembering what start and select map to?

Have we gotten a single Mega Man or Castlevania game?

You forgot megaman and castlevania.

Nigga I ain’t playin anime shit

No

Well yeah but I mostly meant the games that are on the app thing

>nu-Yea Forums memes
Bleh.

You won't either. All those games are compiled in collections.

Nintendo Online is basically a Tetris 99 subscription service at the moment

How the NES, SNES, N64, and GC libraries aren't all available is beyond me. You think Nintendo would download their roms first before getting them shut down.

>they need to actually release the games only JP got, since they're supposed to be the same fucking service.
You can just get the service, you know.

isn't Castlevania not on there already?
fucking lmao
at least there's Ninja Gaiden 2 and 3 are better

Yeah cause I totally don’t wanna play smash online or monster hunter

It's a solid lineup in terms of NES games but it feels weird that the Switch virtual console (or the closest equivalent to it anyway) is so lacking compared to the Wii one from over a decade ago.

It's obvious why there aren't that many third party games, because companies realize they can place all their old games into collections and sell them, like with what Capcom and Konami are doing.

>Implying I'm paying a cent for either as they are now.
Not worth the effort

Attached: 1556052412999.gif (574x320, 73K)

You can do both.
Fucking Sega is throwing their shit around everywhere.
Also Square is too stingy to create a collection of any kind.

Attached: 1543205461094.png (459x604, 543K)

Just do what said.

Or get a "new"3ds, hack it, and play whatever snes, gba, nes or genesis game you want.

I don't think I worded myself correctly. What I mean is that if you're paying from your european account and you download the Famicom program from the non-paying japanese account and you can use both. Complaining about the "US/EU service" not getting certain games is just a matter of translation, you can access both.

I’m surprised Sega haven’t done this. Didn’t they announce a service where you can play every Sega game?

And also why would Nintendo wanna pay Konami to add Castlevania if they aren’t getting anything out of it? It’s not like someone who doesn’t have switch online is gonna suddenly change their mind because some old game they played as a kid got added. It makes sense to just have 1st party titles from a business standpoint.

I know you're lying
But that'd be fucking kickass

Megaman and Castlevania aren't on there yet. Castlevania seems like an obvious one because of Smash, but they probably won't do Megaman since there's the legacy collection on Switch.

My guess is promotion. Put Castlevania 1 on there to advertise the collection

And they won't put Castlevania because it's getting a comprehensive collection that has all the NES/Famicom games.

When do the games get announced?

You could do that sure, but that still requires paying for the online. You also need to learn Japanese for something like FE, which I am doing now, but I digress

But again, all this simply isn't worth the effort. There's nothing the collection that compels me to buy it. Why play Blaster Master when I can just go to the e-shop and get the remake?

They kinda are with the Genesis/Mega-Drive mini they're planning on releasing

Just tellin'

>Why put a beloved and classic game in a service who's whole gimmick is retro and nostalgia?

Attached: 1533745026263.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Does Nintendo hate money? Why not just put a bunch of N64 and GameCube games on the e-shop for people to buy?

>The only N64 game the Switch has right now is fucking Turok

Attached: 1522725904422.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

You don’t understand. They would be losing money by doing this. Has anyone really gotten switch online just for the NES games? No, they bought it for online in Smash, Splatoon, etc.

but that's just a bonus. it's not the reason to buy the online

WHERE THE FUCK IS MOTHER 1
WHERE THE FUCK IS FIRE EMBLEM
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SNES GAMES
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GAMEBOY GAMES
WHERE THE FUCK IS SUPER MARIO RPG SO GENO CAN BE RELEVANT AGAIN
WHY DOES NINTENDO HATE US

Attached: ANGRY.gif (274x249, 214K)

And it’s not even the good one

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

Likewise, you're missing the point user. Nintendo made the fucking thing for people to use, to help sell the online.

If it's going to exist, then they might as well at least try to appealing. Also I don't think it's going to cut into the sales of Collections since you don't actually own any of the games there, plus collections tend to have games from multiple generations

>The year of our lord two thousand and nineteen
>Not hacking your switch to use emulators

ITS FREE.
YOU WONT GET BANNED.
FOR FUCKS SAKE

It’ll overshadow Indies
Indies devs straight up begged to not release their classics game.
Good luck buying Nintendo Classic consoles

Nintendo made it to be used user, and wants it to be a selling point.

I don't play Splatoon or Smash online, so I have no reason to buy it.

Maybe when Mario Maker 2 comes out and I buy it I'll get it, but until then I see no reason to even humor getting it

>Mysterious Murasame Castle
>Famicom Wars
That would be great
>dds 1 and 2
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Fun fact: The Gamecube is now significantly older than the N64 was when the wii came out

i dont know how to do that shit

I would love a GBA online service, that consoles has such an underrated library of games.

where is earthbound beginnings already