So you don't know where the pagoda is huh? What's a girl like you need all these spell cards for anyway?

So you don't know where the pagoda is huh? What's a girl like you need all these spell cards for anyway?

Attached: 1539324059131.png (2105x1890, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ4De2JG2sw
youtube.com/watch?v=WiNMbCvc5Sk&t=275s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I went on that site Stephen
>saw a lot of frogs in tuxedos sayin' some pretty nasty stuff about the moderation team there. that make you feel bad Stephen? you like getting dabbed on by frogs stephen? that why you delete all those threads?
>...no

Attached: 1556443127443.jpg (525x478, 18K)

HOW MANY SPELL CARDS YOU HAVE IN YOUR APARTMENT?

>I don't know

This is a bad meme

forced meme

good meme

Alright, look, how 'bout we try it like this..okay?
I see if I can get under this table here *hnng*...and IF I do *hnngg*..then you tell me, okay, you TELL ME, what you did to that girl Stephen?

Attached: 1539600793619.png (525x478, 260K)

n-nani?!

like every Yea Forums meme

>ask about the source of this meme
>it's a fucking 2 hour long video

THEN YA HAD THAT SHINTA GO-HEY
>yes
THAT'S JUST A -- I MEAN THAT'S NOT A -- IS IT AN EXPENSIVE GO-HEY, OR IS IT JUST A KNOCK-OFF -- JUST ONE OF THEM KNOCK-OFF GO-HEYS?
>yes

Attached: download (3).jpg (1032x774, 155K)

I don't know

Can anyone give me a quick rundown?
I don't want to watch that vid for 2 hours

Attached: 1552904281740.jpg (1024x577, 51K)

murderer gets interrogated

>Talking to the police without a lawyer
He deserved it

murderer says "I don't know" for 2 hours while detectives play good-cop bad-cop and lean in their chairs obnoxiously

Posting stick meme

youtube.com/watch?v=MJ4De2JG2sw

He murdered a girl. Here's the tv interview, and it's obvious that he did it.
youtube.com/watch?v=WiNMbCvc5Sk&t=275s

He murdered a girl. In fact, there's footage about when he's being interviewed by a news station and they reveal to him that they found a body in the apartment's dumpster. He goes pale and becomes speechless

>Yes
>No
>I don't understand
Watching the cops get more irritated is hilarious.

>Steyvun, did you file a tax return, Steyvun?
>I don't know.
>You worked 789 hours for a website called "Yea Forums.org", did you pay tax on that income, Steyvun?
>I don't know.
>What do you mean you don't know, Steyvun? In America, you have to pay tax on income earned. You're not saying you worked all those hours for FREE, Steyvun?
>I don't know.
>Who would do that, Steyvun? Who would work all those hours for no monetary compensation?
>I don't know.

fucking kek

You are too slow Stephen so tell me what the hell were you thinking

Attached: 1556769021670.jpg (525x478, 35K)

kek

>You've never had a girlfriend, and you're never gonna have a girlfriend.

Attached: 36746576019.jpg (535x577, 40K)

It's from Yea Forums sometimes when they're not cunnyposting or on the board for 12 hours they like to use the rest of their time crashing from lack of sleep and watch a few movies/videos.

Attached: 1553120290984.png (393x446, 162K)

Why is this meme blowing up now?

I hate this meme, it makes white males look like autistic serial killers.

but they are?

There are plenty of black killers, it's just that no one pays attention to them. People would rather forget blacks exist. it's not interesting either way, it's too natural, too unsurprising, like if someone told you a crocodile eats meat. Big WOW.

>Virgin Wh*toid serial killer has no style and no grace when they kill compared to the DARK BROWN BVLLS of the world
My /int/ senses compel me to shitpost when I read this post.

leave it to reddit(Yea Forums) to kill a decent meme

Shut up