How did we go from this

How did we go from this....

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XMdZpgIeiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...to this?

Attached: IMG_20190502_104522.jpg (2633x863, 582K)

character design in 11 is awful

Noob and Scorpion designs in MK11 are God tier, the only issue is Sub zero, but he has really good alts.

MK X was the middle ground of all of their designs.

>the female characters don't dress like strippers therefore it's bad

Sub Zero looks fucking cool as shit. Reminds me of Deception. Scorpion is at least better than he was in MKX, though nothing compares to his MK9 tournie outfit.

Im not complaining about design. Im complaining about how we went from 7 ninjas to just 3.

Not him. It was bad then too. NRS is trash kid.

get ready to buy them in the DLC packs

>the female characters look like teenage boys in full body leather suits, therefore it's good

>Sub-Zero
>Smoke
>Ninjas

They did it to sell them back to you as dlc

>you have to grind to unlock stripper outfits

MK9 only has 7 ninjas because the game is the first 3 games together. Every MK individual never had that many ninjas, with UMK3 being the only outlier.
>MK1: Scorpion, Sub zero, Reptile
>MK2: Scorpion, Sub zero, Reptile, Smoke, Noob
>MK3: Sub zero, Sector, Cyrax, Reptile
>UMK3: Scorpion, Sub zero, Reptile, Sector, Cyrax, Rain, Ermac
>MK4: Scorpion, Sub zero, Reptile
>MKG: Scorpion, Sub zero, Reptile, Cyrax, Sector
>MKDA: Scorpion, Sub zero, Reptile, Cyrax, Frost
>MKD: Scorpion, Sub zero, Noob/Smoke
>MKX: Scorpion, Sub zero, Reptile, Triborg, Takada
>MK11: Scorpion, Sub zero, Noob, Frost

And like that other user has said, technically only Scorpion and Takada are the only ninjas in the series. According to Sub zero, the Lin Kuei arent ninjas.

>the female characters don't even show their ankles and all have the samecopy pasted flat body therefore it's good, realistic and respectful

>>you have to grind to unlock stripper outfits

bum bum tish

if only

nevermind that the game is ugly, brown, dumbed down (muh flawless block tho), socially compliant, lazily rehashed, blah blah blah. it's fucking slow.
youtube.com/watch?v=3XMdZpgIeiQ

Cetrion begs to differ.

The slowed it down, sure, but they also balanced the gameplay. MK9 is notorious a broken mess of a game.

1 out of 8 and she is basically a monster girl

>user complains about game
>thinking that will affect a game that already sold millions

Have sex

sold millions and could have sold trillions but being PC is more important than getting money

>a broken mess of a game
like third strike? super turbo? mvc2? mvc3? tekken tag 1? balance doesn't make a game good, kiddo.

Shit taste

>third strike
>Broken

Attached: 1556499231181.jpg (1024x923, 143K)

>severe tier list
>what is balance
now tell me how universal parry puts sean on chun's level then stop posting.

I'm not really concerned with all the armor, fine they're on a war footing, whatever but what the fuck did they do to Cassie Cage's face? Did she settle down have a couple kids and start a new career as an interior designer? She looks like a fucking Barista.

9 Scorp was shit and I refuse to believe otherwise, he's much better now with the hood and the swords at his side
Sub wasn't great either but I can see how people don't like his hat, but I also think that any Sub-Zero that isn't Shredder Sub-Zero is shit
9 Noob is perfect for 9 but giving him the sickle would look wrong, all the no-coat skins in 11 look wrong with the sickle. 11's base head is shit and that's about it

>one of them died in the pits
good work, netherrealm

Why wasn't Mileena a launch character?

her overall character is too problematic for NuNRS

There’s an AI battle skin in 11 for scorpion that I’m trying to get it’s called OG ninja and it looks fucking great

Why do you exclude Armageddon?

UH, ALL THE NU-MK SHILLS OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE IT'S FOR FANS ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE JAX FAMILIES SLAVES AGAIN!!!

Attached: 1D7843FC-3EDE-4529-8A4C-6D5D9A290A66.jpg (267x242, 21K)

MKX failed to give Sub Zero a tournament skin, and his best skin agreed by many is his Deception skin that looks like shredder

>Sektor
>Cyrax
>Ninjas

Pretty much

even better

E V E N B E T T E R

THE LIN KUEI ARE NOT NINJAS

This is sad for me too. Ninjas are mk identity. All those funny people and their childrens you can literally see in every game that populated nu mk are just wasting space for a good characters. Dlcs are alredy leaked so no ninjas for like a year. All hopes for kombat pack 2

I fucking miss smoke and his cool silver hair

You forgot Tremor for MKX.

Rock ninja nig nog nigga

Man, Sub and Noob look like complete ass in 11
Why does boon hate the sub-zeroes? They were great in MK9.

WHERE IS MK SHAOLIN MONKS 2

Attached: 1556758383446.jpg (477x477, 57K)

dilate

>it's ok when smash does it

greed and hubris.

you talk art and whatever direction with a tranny and a turd fetishist