Tasteful vidya tattoo thread

tasteful vidya tattoo thread

Attached: g8ws1lmfgnv21.jpg (576x768, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sig4hAqtpLg
instagram.com/oozy_tattoo/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=nTNPco9FsxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xO60RohuARY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tattoo
>tasteful
Doesn't exist

That's the same as saying tasteful vidya clothig. Simply no such thing exists.

tasteful vomit thread

>no mind to think
seems about right

Should I do it?

Attached: images (56).jpg (495x619, 14K)

I have this just below my palm to remind me that no matter what I do or how hard I try life is unfair, and that the best way to live is just to be as nice and helpful as possible every single day.
Life is a nightmare, help others through it.

Attached: unnamed.png (180x180, 70K)

wat?

onions hills...

no.

if you're going to get a sh tattoo get the halo of the sun or something that's less resemblant of a quote from a video game and you can just tell people it's some spiritual insignia you live by.

don't ever get a tattoo to begin with

Attached: 930.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Soul Eater rune

Attached: tumblr_mfpe8dFIrR1qdg08yo1_r1_1280.jpg (1280x843, 211K)

I like it, it seems personal and the choice is definitely subtle, but the placement is stupid.
I doubt anyone in this thread gets it

what gayass symbol even is that. that's fucking ugly even by tattoo standards

Underage get out.

got one of these on my raging bicep

Attached: badguy.png (200x121, 43K)

>halo of the sun
But that's so... Obvious, and I particularly like sh2 not the cult bullshit from 1,3 etc

Why do people need tattoos to remind them of life lessons?

Isnt the point of a life lesson that you were shaped so dramatically by a massive event, that you never forget it? Isnt marking your skin kind of defeating the purpose? It was TRANSFORMATIVE to your psyche and your character. Why do you need to voluntarily ink your own body as a reminder? The change should be endemic. It's like youre forcing a change.

And if you really need the fucking reminde,r put a sticky note on your bathroom mirror.

oh shit is this the thread where fat turboautists tell others what's best for them?

Imagine needing to paint your body just to remind yourself of being a decent human being, lmao.

Honestly, whenever something means that much to me as that presumably does for you, I consider it a tattoo upon my mind. I'll never forget what it means, yet I don't mark my body for the sake of getting other people to recognize it. If they really care too, they'll talk to you about it eventually. Once you get one tattoo, it's all downhill from there

There's Halo in SH2 with four circles.

the only tattoos worse than sentences are the single word ones in some fucking gay cursive font, only massive wankers get either of these. seriously though just don't get a tattoo you idiot

fpbp

No it's the thread where people mark themselves as fags.

fpbp

Goddamn, Yea Forums REALLY hates tattoos huh?

Attached: 1556341264921.jpg (475x417, 47K)

Everyone except people who have tattoos hate tattoos.

>getting dumb shit marked on your skin
>ever

youtube.com/watch?v=sig4hAqtpLg

based

what about people who don't have tattoos but want to have tattoos?

Probably gonna get a 3inch x 3inch of this tattooed on my forearm eventually.

If you dont know what video game this is a reference to then mission accomplished

Attached: Tattoo.png (587x587, 30K)

Legitimately don't know this, is it from a JRPG or something?

Not a big fan of tattoos but I can't deny this one looks pretty cool.

Attached: 6ENpjsP.jpg (1936x2592, 705K)

don't try to talk sense into NPCs

>unironically posting pjw

fucking lol

What about people who put dicks in their ass? You should know the answer to that one.

What's wrong with tattoos?

obsessed

No it's just the thread where we all laugh at you for that dipshit inspirational quote you got tattooed on the inside of your forearm.

When did he tell you what's best for him? Tattoos have historically been for the lower class and undesirables.

People hate tattoos because they're almost always completely lacking an aesthetic that flows with your body. Too often I see tattoos that stand out to the point of being obnoxious and look like a shitty png on a white canvas.

If you're going to get a tattoo, make sure it's because you actually like body art and aesthetic body design, not because you like anime or video game PNGs.

Attached: 7406024-1x1-700x700.jpg (700x700, 104K)

you should neck yourself for even considering something as stupid

Nobody said any of those buzzwords except you, projector.

We know that you can't be older than 16. I refuse to believe adult men have "muh important symbolism tattoos"

Attached: literally you.jpg (625x400, 149K)

No that's fucking gay, Silent Hill was a very great entertainment product but it's still a product in the end. It would be like putting quotes from The Shining on your body.

If you want to get a tattoo it should be because you want your skin to showcase a painting, like how a white ceramic vase looks nice as it but painting it delicately just makes it look even better.

Attached: 0b1275781d2eb43e04134172682f1948--yakuza-tattoo-hannya-mask-tattoo.jpg (236x354, 22K)

fpbp

The last time I saw someone with a tattoo it was at uni and the guy who had them was a fat neckbeard who was browsing 9gag
Tattoos stopped being something for cool people long ago, now it's for losers and women

Attached: 1543992039384.jpg (1440x1080, 201K)

90% of tattooes are unworthy and the reasoning for them hollow. Tattoos are good when you do something permanent like living life or death with a squadron or working in whaling. If you're trying to get a vidya tattoo you're just a fag.

>Why do people need tattoos to remind them of life lessons?
Because some people have lives longer than 20 years

99% of white, hispanic, black, or indian people don't know how to get tattoos and they never did because it wasn't perfected in their culture. They just shouldn't do it in the first place.

T. Asian guy.

Because that's what humans have been doing for a long time since when we learned how to paint our bodies. Hunters had tattoos to commemorate a good hunt, monks covered their bodies in mantras and symbols, shamans used them as a source of power and so on. Some life lessons are so hard that you need to engrave it on your body, not to remind you of it everyday but to show what you've been through. You've probably never had a hard time in your life because this is Yea Forums but if you get out of your room, you'll understand someday.

What a dipshit non-answer that you probably thought was clever.

This.

I think this sounded better in your head

Those people well deserve the hatred they get, it's frankly repulsive to see a pure white body get damaged by what could've been a really unique piece of artwork that reflected not only their individuality but unique aesthetics and beauty, instead turning their clean skin into obnoxious ill fitting common trash symbols.

>All of Yea Forums hates tattoos
You virgins DO know that tattoos are one of the key ways of getting laid or a gf, right?

Attached: IMG_20190414_191148.jpg (639x595, 30K)

>Gramma you stupid cunt, if any of these memories mattered you wouldn't need a scrap book

fpbp

Attached: tattooswomen.png (1414x631, 954K)

Clock Town, Termina.

Not all tattoos are shit.

Pic related

Attached: 53179274_349615895648607_3694959875122528256_o.jpg (1536x2048, 421K)

if that's really true then normies are even more pathetic than I thought

>Why do people need tattoos to remind them of life lessons?
They don't but
is right by saying
>unique piece of artwork that reflected not only their individuality but unique aesthetics and beauty
You can turn those life lessons into something completely unique to you and truly creative if you see getting a tattoo like painting your body if you want.
There's a difference between something like

and something like this
No matter how sentimental, it will look like shit.

Yeah whores love tattoos user better appreciate the sex while it lasts until she finds someone fancier

Wrong.

Attached: 1556101235379.jpg (612x408, 49K)

It's shit.

Show yours or fuck off.

Tattoos are shit tier.
If you want to be a sperg just get a tshirt.

Attached: 1070875297.png (1000x541, 631K)

That's the clock from MM isn't it? The symbolism is nice but the placement is questionable. I mean, it's a clock and you wear it like a watch but it doesn't look good the way I'm thinking it.

wait a minute that arm...

Fpbp

T. doofus with tribal tattoo.

Have sex

>I doubt anyone in this thread gets it
Majora's Mask is hardly an obscure game, fat boy.

The only reason I can honestly think of is to have other people see it and ask about it. The "constant reminder to oneself" doesn't feel like much more than an excuse.

Wait....

Attached: 1514379120522.png (483x470, 185K)

no, it should be because you are a soldier, sailor or a prisoner

Don't like tribals, chads ruined them. Also, tribals can't show a life lesson, did you even read my post? Grow up child.

Or a thot

>ordering a tattoo from the tattoo parlor catalogue because you think it might get you an inch closer to pussy

Haha holy fuck.

Attached: 1474188873495.jpg (1071x663, 124K)

If you're getting a tat for that, you're fucking dumb.

no thanks

Hol up...

Attached: tmp_853213mfssn73An6De1032936419.gif (500x599, 1.12M)

Left side of the back. Would be pretty sweet if I were into the idea of getting a tat.

Attached: tatoo.jpg (659x1200, 57K)

was just copy-pasta bait you know

>implying pjw isn't based

Lul

OK tribe elder, please pass more internet sagacity about your totally sensible tattoo choices over the internet. I can feel your maturity emanate through the vidya image board.

Attached: 1479492044274.jpg (475x343, 30K)

Fuck off with your nippon is best mentality fag. There some great western tattoo designs and there are plenty of western artists that do Yakuza tats better than eastern ones.

Attached: 1525215762001.jpg (611x601, 44K)

Everyone in this thread should have sex

Preferably with each other

OK you first, spread that pucker.

Why the fuck would I want that?

Guess again

Attached: 1547031863733.jpg (1024x679, 124K)

>Yea Forums went from being extremly liberal and degenerate to being extremly conservative and endorsing christian values

You niggers are eternal contrarians

My Dads got the right idea when it comes to tattoos.
He's making patterns and shit that follow the contours of his arms and cover some older tattoos up.
The taking inspiration from Polynesian styling. Just black and red ink.
He has a pattern that makes a face when you put his arms together. Sort of almost like an Oni face.
I'd never get a tattoo myself but I have to admit his ones are pretty neat and will look great once they are all finished.

I don't have any tattoos, but you fags sure do get twisted up over nothing. It's their body, who even cares. Eventually all our bodies will decompose to the point of being unrecognizable, tattoos or not. No one is forcing you to get one.

Jesus Christ. Thank you user. I've never cringed this hard.

Attached: s6mcee8r0xwk5mkzizl6.jpg (630x420, 40K)

>non-answer
I think that’s just you.

Then all you need to do is get out, child. Also, not everyone has the shitty mentality as you do lol.

Attached: 1556718972506.png (510x546, 215K)

>Dude you've got a bad rash on your back
>where?
>in elevator and near goose

fpbp

Using this as an example of all tattoos being bad is like me using a crayon drawing by a three year old as an argument that all paintings are bad when shit like this exists

Attached: Destructionn.jpg (2560x1588, 632K)

>people can't even keep the same style of clothes for longer than a few years
>think they'll forever like a fucking tattoo that will be on their fucking skin forever
People who get tattoos are delusional idiots.

Never forgive that crazy Geian witch.

YIKES

>People can't keep the same style of clothing
What the fuck are you on about, Dress shirts, Jeans and boots are timeless

Attached: Johnny cash.jpg (615x900, 354K)

this is the gayest shit I've read in a very long time. anyone who has tattoos is aromatically is huge faggot

Attached: honknig.jpg (1607x968, 83K)

>almost got a homestuck tattoo
thankfully I grew out of homestuck...

I think tattoos represent something primal. Recently society morphed them into being about status, "Getting inked and being inked" is highly sexualized by women. If you have a tattoo it's seen as hip, quirky, tough, or cool regardless of the intent and design of the tattoos. I think that a lot of people with extremely low self esteem get tattoos and they're just simply adding ink to their bodies that have become the refrigerator magnets of quotes, sayings and reminders, and at that point would you consider it art or self destruction?

But beyond that, historically tattoos are a form of body enhancement, something you're adding to your body a tattoo is a piece of art that becomes part of the owner's body but for a cause greater than themselves, sometimes it's because they want to transform their body and ascend it into something that they can see as truly beautiful, personal and elegant. Tattoos have often been used in times of war, especially tribalism, but you would think a noticeable mark would be good enough of a signifier if that were simply the case? Wrong. In nearly every culture where tribal tattoos are considered they are unique person to person with intricate and delicate designs and patterns that mold to the shape of a person's body.
TLDR; Sentimentality is a bad reason to get a tattoo if you don't want to fully commit to transforming your body into art, don't bother.

Attached: Lotus-Tattoo68.jpg (600x899, 129K)

>Hey uhh. I know you want Sackboy on this, but I've run out of brown ink maybe you could come back next time an-
No no. Just improvise my friend.
>Well I only really have gre-
Just get on with it. I gotta get it done to show the lads.

>jeans
>timeless
they used to be only worn by the poor and laborers.

Looks familiar, what's it from?

Literally kys if you need a tattoo of a clock tower in a video game to get though your pathetic life

Attached: 1539976321760.gif (325x235, 1.57M)

If that makes you sleep at night, go for it bucko.

Attached: 5cf8609d7e27a796d06faaa2688992d4.png (531x803, 520K)

This.

I bet you feel very smart for pointing this out,ignoring that Jeans have been common apparell for all social classes since the fucking 50s

Its Bayonetta I think?

Attached: 5548777.png (277x320, 139K)

>tattoo
>tasteful
contradictory

I like tattoos though. They allow me to quickly spot and avoid retards

Attached: 1493361757606.png (640x640, 297K)

hollow knight is cool but that tattoo is gigantic. gonna be a no from me dawg

Look at that degenerate

Attached: Distorted Goldman.png (194x192, 61K)

Tattoos are for degenerates

Razgriz from AC5

>look I consume this type of media!

Tattoos should represent aomething meaningful in your life, like being in a gang, the navy,etc. Theres nothing special in liking a particular videogames, its like making a tattoo about pizza just because I like it

I've been considering this one for a while

Attached: nlnxzl3r73p11gh.png (300x322, 11K)

THEY DON'T MAKE EM SWEETER THAN THAT

>Tattoos should represent something meaningful in your life
fuck off with this gay shit

>tattoos are one of the key ways of getting laid or a gf, right?
By what? White trash? What kind of people find you more fuckable because you have tattoos?

You should consider not being a retard

Attached: 1509424721293.png (600x842, 144K)

>EVERYTHING NEEDS TO HAVE SOME DEEP MEANING FOR I AM LE BIG BRAINED INTELLECTUAL

Kys

Sure, a buddhist monk, the most degenerate a human can be in all of their lifetime.

Attached: f0640bba0ba58a6195d6a4ff49de259e.jpg (480x640, 63K)

>He's not degenerate because he's a monk
If he has a tat he's a degenerate, it's that easy

I think (good) tats are neat, and if you have 'em and they look cool on you then all the better

Attached: 1532622275156.jpg (1211x1275, 172K)

You should only get a tattoo if you're apart of a gang, tribe or army. Anything else is cringe and tryhardpilled. You're not deep or tough, you're just a pasty faggot.

I've been thinking about getting something like this across my upper chest, I've been considering the design since I was 15 and am 25 now.
What do you think, Yea Forums

Attached: e05e25b7d7bc5f77b385a0bc6630340c.jpg (660x660, 43K)

don't

If that makes you sleep at night, go for it bro.

>le epik strawman
take your own advice

Attached: 1534397642125.jpg (1002x857, 77K)

:(

Cringe

Fag, if I saw you in public with a fucking forest on your chest I'd laugh in your face

It looks pretty nice, you could get a really good pattern going across but usually your back is a better canvas.

>but to show
That's what I wanted to hear. Tattoos are not so you are reminded and can have deep insights about your life, but so you can tell everyone about it.

>Have tattoos myself
>Still falseflag and argue rabidly against them in these threads

Psssh nothin personell kids

Attached: 1534147743848.jpg (599x399, 133K)

Overdone to shit

Aren't Buddhist monks supposed to be bald?

Just like trash these types of hoes are everywhere, save yourself the STD's from them and get a real woman.

>Fag
Tattoos like that are a chick magnet, christian girls dig them. Don't start crying to me because you're behind in what society deems attractive.

Tattoos are so terrible. They literally never look good, without exception.

>there are people on Yea Forums who won't fuck girls with tattoos

imagine being this much of an incel

Even this one?

Those that haven't fully adapted to the life as monk can still have hair. Only when you're fully accepted at a temple and follow all of the rules, then one needs to shave all the hair in their bodies.

>Christian girls dig guys who have murky forests tattooed on their chest

Imagine being this delusional

Attached: 1531435806548.jpg (1500x1500, 45K)

Based.

There should be a barrier to entry for getting a tattoo so they can become cool again. Maybe if we convince normies that they are inherently racist or promotes toxic masculinity or some shit they'll stop getting them.

please no, how will I identify retards if we do that

no

Attached: sneed'o toole.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

Not just for that. Sometimes it's cryptic shit you want to keep it to yourself, sometimes it's a story, a dead relative or a meaningful and painful time. Not everyone who gets a tat flaunts it to and fro.

that low tier low test ghetto trash

Attached: 1556066113129.jpg (500x542, 96K)

So you're saying this paragorn of virtue and your example for good tattoos isn't actually a monk and may have jumped the gun in being tatted up?
Like he got the tattoo without having actually the full commitment to the order?
Like some kind of...modern virtue signalling?

don't, shit is overdone. every faggot with an undercut or manbun has this fucking tattoo, don't be that guy

Have sex, mass replier niggers

Attached: 6E1599CD25A9476D894B1359F0CB52D1.jpg (1242x1494, 361K)

you're not interesting, nor are your tattoos
NECK YOURSELF

Not him but me and my girlfriend are christian and she told me she finds tattoos highly attractive.
I go to church and a very large amount of the people there also have tattoos of biblical figures as a testimant to their faith.
Do you even go outside?

I see. How is one accepted into a temple?

>There's some stuff that's very personal annd I don't want to show others
>So I'll permanently carve a visual reminder of it into my skin

Attached: 1537729752891.png (717x791, 511K)

You have to remember that Yea Forums were the kind of kids scared straight by DARE videos.

That is the wrong fucking picture to use.

/thread

>asking incels in Yea Forums if they go outside

>Tatted christian

Attached: Lev.png (720x720, 1.02M)

wrong faggot, i dont have tattoos and probably never will but i only hate shitty tattoos(which is alot of them to be fair).

This, seeing some girls ruining their 10/10 body with disgusting tattoos is suffering.

There are buddhists that don't or can't spend their lifes in a temple. Also, those tats are for protection and supposedly helps in meditation.

Depends on what kind of buddhism one's following but it's usually after years of dedicating oneself to it. That includes meditating, studying mantras, helping around the temple and so on. If one feels they can adapt to and spend the rest of their lives as a monk, then they'll go through an evaluation and be accepted or not.

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-121726_Google.jpg (1080x1327, 638K)

first post is essentially the best post

Who hurt you user? did a tatted up dude steal your imaginary gf or something?

“You shall not cut the hair on your heads, neither shall you clip off the edge of your beard.” To cut off another man's beard, according to Samuel (10:4) is an outrage

Attached: 4g44.png (1086x608, 1.1M)

>He doesn't have a tattoo dedicated to the bible
Way to be unpopular in your own community you mongrel, I bet you cut your hair too.

Attached: 75-angel-tattoos-for-men.jpg (640x260, 98K)

Tattoos are inherently social in nature, however. In the end they're a visible marking on your body, and someone else will almost always be able to see the design better than you yourself can.
It may be more or less intimate, but even if you only intend to have someone close to you like a special someone see It, you're still playing into that social side of it.

I simply doubt that someone would get a tattoo they'd never want to have anyone see. It's about sharing to some extent. Whether it simply is an image you think it's nice, or an important life message, it's something to share. There's a reason one of the greatest pleasures in life is storytelling. People naturally crave to tell tales.

I guarantee you this guy hasn't even finished Hollow Knight.

>giving a shit about what someone else does to their body
I just don't get it.
It's like people who argue over pineapple pizza, if you should call it pop or soda, or if cats or dogs are better.
It literally doesn't matter.

>Showing your power level outside of your house and friends
>shiggydiggy

My world was fucking rocked when I found out only 18% of people that own Hollow Knight on steam have actually beaten it.

>Biblical cherry picking

fuck you guys are the worse. Better stop cutting your hair, wearing cloves made from more than two materials, eating shellfish and also start giving 50% of your money to charity.

People have laughed at fatasses since time immemorial. Your analogies are fucking retarded.

>tasteful
>videogame tatoos
Nigga getting tattoos of videogame or anime isn’t tasteful it’s autistic

>cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you
Its obviously talking about some cult of the dead, getting tattoos because of deceased ones.
That said, tattoos are still gay.

holy fucking shit. Are you 12 or some shit ?

>Leviticus of all fucking books
Holy shit you mouthbreahter, do you not believe Jesus christ is the lord and savior? He contradicted half of the beliefs in the early bible and outright said the other half were false. The old bible was made by Jews trying to control the people to turn a profit with nonsensical rules.

That's true. It's normal human behavior to do such a thing but one's probably not going to show to anyone they meet. I want to get a hummingbird in memory of relative but I'm only going to show to those who are close to me.

Having a tattoo =/= fatass
If someone wants to be a fat shit let them, I don't care.

People have historically laughed at skinny people longer though, fat people were historically seen as weathly and powerful. Only now are they seem as slothful and lazy, that's why they deserve ridicule.

>implying the New testament isn't Jews manipulating what happened for their convenience all the same.

Did the town make him stupid?

Why be a fucking christian if that's what you think? Jesus died rebelling against the Jews in power and teaching values that contradicted people in power, like donating to charity. It took a crazy fucking monk to even TRANSLATE that part of the bible because THE CHURCH DIDNT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW FOR OVER 800 YEARS.

What does being a fat ass have to do with tattoos.
Your analogy is fucking retarded.

Becoming a fatass is something you do to your body. Getting a tattoo is something you do to your body. If you personally don't care about fatasses either then sure, but fat jokes have always been around and if you don't understand why then you must be autistic.

>use hyperbole on the internet
>WELL ACKSHUALLY
Every time.

>Yes goy, make the heretical marks upon your flesh to be part of the cool kids

Attached: Gee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>I want to get a hummingbird
Everybody will think that youhave the mentality of some dumbshit teenage girl who's a fan of the hunger games if you do that.

>Backpeddling this hard after typing "Your analogies are fucking retarded."

Hilarious.

Thanks user, I'm well on my way to becoming a priest and am really glad to have my tattoo.

I personally know four persons with a forest tattoo like this. Two have a sleeve, one in the chest and one in the forearm. If you want to stand out, dont.

Well that relative loved hummingbirds so tough shit. Names are weird as tattoos and like I said, I'm not going to show it to everyone.

I never said I don't understand why people insult each other.
I said why do they bother in the first place.
If someone wants to get all tatted up or be a fat shit or cut their hair or whatever, cool, doesn't effect me.

His analogy was the core of his argument. My hyperbole was just a fucking hyperbole and can easily be corrected to say "fatasses have been laughed at for the past 50 years" so it doesn't trigger some autist who doesn't understand exaggeration. You're not clever for arguing semantics, shit for brains.

it's a coping mechanism

>nice
>helpful
You're living your life completely the wrong way.

I cant help but to think when I see a fat person that "wow, this person lacks all ambition, is lazy and propably cant stand any hardships in the long run"

And despite all that it all fell into place really conveniently for the church, with it being an extremely rich institution. Funny that.

Downvoted

Because many churches don't actually practice the bible.
When was the last time a church donated 50% of it's earnings to charity?
That's the fault of the greed in the churches and not the virtues in the bible.

that's what we call projecting, user

funny post

>The christian church is actually a jewish subversion to keep us down and take our money

This is your brain on /pol/

Attached: 1522108729895.png (256x384, 167K)

Make sure to post a pic in these threads so we can all laugh at you.

>he thinks fat people don't effect him
Except you help to pay their health care. Anything that anyone does in your society effects you because you have to live with them, you just don't realize it.

Because people are in a constant state of flux. Getting a tattoo as a reminder of who you want to be can prevent you from slipping away from those ideals in the future. As far as reasons for tattoos go it seems like a decent one.

I have a tattoo that says 'nothing lasts' in invisible ink on the back of my hand.

Maybe so.
I usually just think glad 'I'm not fat' and continue on my way.

A friend of mine ACTUALLY got this tattoo. Pic related isn’t him, but it’s what inspired him.

Attached: BA746B2A-0D2B-439A-A27F-60C806C446ED.jpg (892x1834, 124K)

jesus fucking christ

>gets a tattoo
>it's fucking invisible

how can you fail so fucking hard

Attached: 03a[1].png (636x423, 445K)

Why does PJW has a cigerette in his mouth in his profile picture? He knows that they just give you cancer and waste your money right? You can't even get high or drunk off them and you smell like shit plus it rots your teeth.

All one needs is a good artist and a good style.

Attached: hummin.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>Not having a Suikoden tattoo
>Not having weebshit ink

Attached: distant_apapapapapapopapapapo.jpg (675x450, 21K)

It's 6 in the morning and this is already the stupidest fucking thing I'll have read all day

My sister got this stupid fucking tattoo on her arm

Attached: 22521004-A048-4E80-9538-005BB857B9C2.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Can a tattoo be used as a motivator? As in, if i persist in working out for say 5 years and get an aesthetic body, then do a tattoo, it's even more of a motivator to be fit else it'll look like shit

Attached: 1.jpg (852x1528, 456K)

But I'm not fat, I exercise, have a good job and have many things that I still strive for and I genuinely enjoy pushing towards things I set my mind at. What am I projecting? I just think that letting yourself go like that is a total lack of self-respect and an absolute shame.

Name one

I suppose to that extent yeah, but I more so meant on the topic of physical apperance.
Maybe hair dye or something else would have been a better example.

I believe it cost him around $800. Literally everyone he consulted about the tattoo told him it was a bad idea, but what sold him on it was the fact that the tattoo artist recognized it and thought it was awesome.

how old is he?

american evangelists are exactly that

Attached: 1542032060420.jpg (700x7860, 1.69M)

first post basedest post

need to travel to Korea and have Oozy fix me up an MD Geist tattoo or something. His weeb stuff is nuts.

instagram.com/oozy_tattoo/?hl=en

Attached: insta-photo-share_1000003123.jpg (1080x1349, 152K)

for me, it's Link tattoo

Attached: h8DE11DAF.jpg (500x648, 99K)

Attached: 1547261959817.png (1512x1512, 2.09M)

On the contrary, tattoos are a repellent to retards like you

it can be easy to lose sight of your ideals. be warped by other people's influence. forget whats important.

pressure from society, the media, your family, money concerns. a person HAS to be adaptive. you can't be a stoic. the reed that doesnt bend to the wind snaps in it. but theres nothing wrong with having a reminder to always go back to what you believe is the right and correct way to act morally or in terms of self preservation etc.

there are definitely worse reasons to get a tattoo

22. He loves Naruto and it’s the only anime he’s watched to completion.

>Sticking to your convictions is hard so I'll permanently engrave them into my skin

Based retard

he's definitely on the spectrum

how does a tattoo really help you remember your ideals?

So many other easier ways to remember such things using other memory tools

Fpbp

HERR WINKLAAAA

thinking of a dark sign, on chest or back Yea Forums

Is that a trans Link? I can see breasts.

Back.

just clothing lines

whats a cool idea for a tatoo?
I'm thinking about getting one for my next birthday

Attached: 1514141804527.jpg (900x675, 90K)

i don't like tattoos so much but I think piercings are just super awesome

i really want a frenum ladder so bad

Attached: dead-rat-min[1].jpg (500x374, 95K)

people want tattoos. cant do anything about that. having a maxim or idiom or ideological symbol is better than a superman logo under torn flesh motif or a tasmanian devil desu

dont get one

fpbp

Fucking autists I swear to god, if it was for retards like you we wouldn't ever have pictures
That's pretty much every Yea Forums thread though.

Why is it better?

cringe. you made a bad life decision. don't get upset when people point it out.

It's Zelda.

almost as good as freedom cobra

fpbp

/thread

Problem is that painting isn't going to get stretched and bleached by sun over the years. I'm not against tattoos but they are the long term game, get something that will good even if it's faded and stretched.

Nice trips but most guys I know that are fuckin' don't got tatts, in fact a ton of them got guts

If a girl's sole reason for wanting to fuck you is because you have a tattoo, you probably don't want to fuck that girl user.

You know, I don't mind them. I like to think some people put something on their body as a permanent reminder of some personal achievement they want others to see and even ask about. But when they're just some consumerist crap printed permanently on your body it's like a brand. Sure you think it's all about you but a few years down the line you aren't going to hold a little regret that you put some ink on your skin of something from a video game? Something that people see that is mainly for immature idiots and children?

Do whatever you want man, it's your body

Attached: DwSEKeCWsAA0Od7.jpg (750x946, 80K)

>tattoos
For white trash, tacky, and for retards

Simple as

Attached: 1547424270142.jpg (1200x859, 270K)

>for retards
I hope you're covered in tattoos then, tripfag

>'autist' as an insult
where do you think we are? reddit?

fpbp

IT IS EVERY CITIZEN'S FINAL DUTY TO GO INTO THE TANKS

Yea Forums has never liked tattoos. Even the hobby boards hate them. Newfags keep posting threads and are always offended when everyone shits on them. It’s a pretty funny cycle

getting a tattoo is being warped by other people's influence. you're just too dumb to realize it

so tattoos can only be some mass produced consumerist shit or a reminder of some personal achievement according to you?

Attached: 1536824374005.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

>white trash
Hey black people get tattoos to, and only about 70% of them are retarded

I have this on my wrist.
It helps me a lot with nofap.

Attached: 1536427580166.png (1000x1487, 21K)

>Do whatever you want man, it's your body

How hard is that message?

Attached: 3_years_old.png (480x480, 341K)

>tattoo artist excited about an $800 sale
Imagine my shock.

implying you faggots have anything in common with thai/burmese buddhists and their sak yant. yeah i'm sure it's a real sense of kindred spirit when you walk into the room with a majora's mask tattoo. you're a clown

that so fucking awful. imagine when he grows up and stops being a manchidl and has a gay children's cartoon symbol on him forever.

Tats are fine, I dismiss someone as autismo as hell if they categorically hate all tats. I don't even have any, but some look good.

I bet half you cunts are fat, that's way worse disfigurement of the body than some ink.

t. tatted millennium

being fat isn't used as some kind of fashion statement. unless you're female...

from any distance other than point fucking blank that's going to look like a black smudge. I have tattoos btw so it's not that I don't like them, that one's just a bad idea

>not tattooing yourself as a good christian so muslim Ottoman scum won't take you as slaves.
people like you calling yourself Christian make me sick user, you'll burn in Hell

Attached: bosnian traditional tatoo.jpg (515x377, 28K)

No it's a physical and moral failure.
Non tatted 30 something.

>it's a physical and moral failure
so are tattoos

if i see a fat person on the street there are a number of reasons why they may be fat. even if it's probably because they're a lardass, there's still a slim chance they have some kind of condition. if i see someone with tattoos, i assume they have a condition called mental retardation

>it's a physical and moral failure.
so on the same par as tattoos

generally its people who are super jealous they'd never have the stones to actually get anything permanent on themselves, but they cant admit it so they act like their boring shit-scared lifestyle makes them superior

>thinks he's a Christian
>believes in Hell
Top zozzle.

fpbp

whats OL

Nah, at worst tats are a waste of money. Being fat kills you and disgusts everyone around you.

gantz?

You tell 'em babygirl that tattoo of a rose on your left foot is fierce as fuck.

/thread

let me guess you're not Catholic? Heretic scum like you disgust me

did fat guy steal your crush?

I don't follow the word of the demiurge, thanks, I'll stick with Jesus and His father

What the fuck hahahaha

I got my father's initials and to this day I don't regret having it.
As long as you leave a mark in your body with a special meaning, everything's cool.

Attached: 1491190932076.gif (280x280, 1.21M)

>spend $200 to get some brand's logo etched onto your skin
>regret it somewhere down the line
>spend $500 to get it removed
...wow...

Nah, just grossed me out.

If I were to get a Creepy Susie tattoo, where should I get it? I'm thinking like somewhere on my stomach, just a small one. Around 3 inches.

Attached: 6_bWUpaC.jpg (512x512, 25K)

fpbp

If it's purely artistic and minimal I think they can look good, but getting a film/vidya/etc tat is just vulgar.

on your penis

First, it only applies if you're handsome and not some kind of deformed turbo autist.
Secondly, >getting a permanent mark on your body just because you want to get laid.
There goes the retard.

You should not get it all

Nope as I am above that

>fpbp

Attached: 1548915636969.jpg (600x300, 27K)

>purely artistic and minimal I think they can look good
>they can look good

You're an attention whore just like retards that get tattoos, you're not above anything

>I have fond memories of playing Twisted Metal 2 with my dad

Attached: atleast_youre_not_that_stupid_bitch.png (770x624, 358K)

Gays are 90 percent more likely to approach another man with tattoos. You're setting yourself up for a buttfuck and that guy you called an autist was trying to save you the anal fissure.

why the fuck do people get words? it never ever looks good

Directly on your eyeballs

>calling anyone white trash when you roleplay as a fucking blonde flyff girl

Well there's some hope for Yea Forums

>Richie the Barber's gf
KEK

Attached: 15544017715.gif (543x533, 415K)

>Fucking autists I swear to god, if it was for retards like you we wouldn't ever have pictures

Attached: 245252352631.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Yeah clearly above and better than rejects with tattoos and you two losers lol

>a fat fuck shitposting in his basement is better than me
don't make me laugh

I wonder how Drake sees these tattoos

>this entire thread
youtube.com/watch?v=nTNPco9FsxQ

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Attached: GTFO_Paulie_Walnuts.gif (284x176, 466K)

Hey guys, what do you think of my new tattoo? Isn't it so sick? I am so expressive of myself, and all of those tattoo-hating fedora fatties can kiss my boogie-bomb, am I right fellow gamers?

Tattoos are just so awesome, so glad I got this. I'll never regret this decision ever!!!

Attached: 2864256421978643.jpg (400x560, 63K)

Thinking of getting this bad boy on my neck. Left or right side though?

Attached: 123453229653.jpg (480x480, 55K)

Asspizza is based, fuck you.

>tattoos
Lmao @ ur lyfe f am

Attached: food fetish.gif (480x270, 1.88M)

I don't mind tattoos themselves, but I can't stand fucking retards who put dumb meaningless shit on their body just because they want a tattoo. And let me tell you, 99% of the people who do get a tattoo get something really dumb and cringy.

If it's not something you thought about for a very long time, that has a deep personal meaning to you, that isn't a smudge of colours but is actually aesthetically pleasing AND if you don't have a body for it then you shouldn't get a tattoo, plain and simple. If you manage to combine all these qualities and more, then get a tattoo. Not for others but for yourself, which seems most tattooed retards don't actually do

Hi guys! First time posting, how do you think this would look on my asscheeks?

Attached: 1098764780543.jpg (500x375, 15K)

Nice looking picture, shitty as a tattoo

You need one half by your mouth and the other half by your ass

Right side looks like half of a swastika from a distance.

See, I was actually wondering if the artist would be willing to tattoo one half inside my asshole because clearly I am a homosexual and love the feeling of my anus being expanded.

this would be cute if you have a gf so you match

Text tattoos will always be shit.

Attached: y.png (499x707, 753K)

fpbp

>lmao bro why u got half a swastika on your right wrist?

>that detailed
it will look so bad after 5-10 years

Bottom right looks good 2bh

Attached: 1556316853110.jpg (1357x1920, 524K)

I enjoy well mades tattoos, but I can understand why people are tunred off by them.

Attached: 1555884474099.jpg (429x410, 27K)

I would never, under any circumstances, get a gaming tattoo.

You know that's really fucked up that "gamers" actually have tattoos like this.

You don't see movie buffs getting Star Wars tattoos, or trekkies getting tattoos of Admiral Ackbar.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like videogames will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

Attached: 1551960645198.jpg (500x350, 61K)

Modern Yea Forums hates it
Old/v/ didn't care

Attached: 078_quake3_logo.jpg (395x296, 20K)

Even if you squint it's still readable as fish.

Modern Yea Forums and /pol/ is full of kids that think they're special trying too hard to fit in.

>think they're special trying too hard to fit in.
Which is funny, because most people that get tattoos are doing it for that reason. If you think old Yea Forums and modern Yea Forums have differing opinions on tattoos, then you're trying too hard to be an oldfag.

or you could just, you know, buy koi. Price is probably the same total after everything.

I definitely believe that a lot of people that get tattoos are doing it because they like art on their body and not the "Deeper meaning" bullshit, nothing more and nothing less.

Tattoos is merely a fashion thing now.

Jokes on you, I am doing my best to be as out of place as I possibly can.

THAT'S NOT A KOI FISH YOU SHITPOSTER, THAT INKING PROBABLY TOOK 8 HOURS TO CARVE OUT AT YOU COULDNT TAKE 1 SECOND TO GOOGLE A FUCKING KOI FISH TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE RIGHT URRRRRRRRRREYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1556749178755.jpg (960x960, 368K)

Office Lady

eh, potato potahto

are they fighting fish?

If all tattoos looked like this with the motion and lines things would be different.

Tattoo artists are less actual artists these days and more glorified printers, but you can't blame them, you can only blame the customers.

But you’re not a hunter, a monk, or a shaman. You’re a faggot with a “live, laugh, love” tattoo or some gay anchor.

That’s cringey as fuck. Like an Xbox life gamer tag or something. Is this pasta?

yes

Say what you want, but I had the best nuts in my life with a tattooed chick when I used to live in Los Angeles. Granted, she was a disgusting slut even before I met up with her, but man, did she suck great cock.
>tattoos+shaved head

Attached: 1555344877228.jpg (750x721, 585K)

So he's a sailor?

I knew a girl who got this tattooed on her wrists because of bioshock, not knowing the real life connotations.

Attached: 1b184add7b656d1647b96399614f94e8[1].jpg (235x176, 7K)

>tattoos are sign of a whore
checks out

Do they call you Koi Girl?

Attached: 1502257681157.jpg (396x442, 39K)

hey my gf just woke up and I showed her that tattoo. I asked her what kind of fish that is. Do you know what she said?
>"aren't those the fish that go in those little ponds?"
>"you mean Koi?"
>"yeah thats it"

No google needed. It's fuckin koi, bro.

Isn’t that “I love you” in sign language or some shit?

>not knowing the real life connotations.

which are?

based and truthpilled

Are you telling me that neither of you have ever been in a pet store in your life?

God damn fpbp

Your girlfriend is a fucking retard then, that looks nothing like a Koi. It doesn't even have the basics down like number of fins.

>implying you didn't prime her with the answer you wanted and "fish in little pond" couldn't be literally any fish

Yup. Won't deny that in the slightest.

I went to the War of the Spark Pre-release last weekend and saw someone with the village headband symbol tattooed on their right cheek.
Fucking freaks.

There’s more non sailors with anchor tattoos than actual sailors

How have you guys never seen a betta fish before?
Beta spotted

Attached: Red+Betta+Fish+-+For+Birds+Only+-+January+4,+2018.jpg (1000x666, 102K)

Didn't anchors go out of fashion 8 years ago?

Attached: 7.png (510x735, 813K)

Attached: tattoo.jpg (610x628, 90K)

>2005oldfag bad
>2010oldfag good
I've been here for far too long and that's that user i remember more than most in this place anyway and no amount of reading ED is gonna make you smarter in this place

Attached: FBR7t9o_d.jpg (271x186, 7K)

The art is cool, the guy it's on is now forever douchey and gross.

t. NPC
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Should label all of them as cringe degeneracy unless it's a military tattoo desu

I mean that woman is Asian, that got a symbolic Asian tattoo in an Asian parlor.
But I gotchu, user.
Here you go.

Attached: hr.png (593x735, 1.15M)

only time I'd consider it tasteful is if it's a memorial for a close friend of relative. Other than that, fpbp

Attached: 1401507696191.jpg (898x385, 117K)

BASED

>accusing me of 'priming' my girlfriend to get an edge over an user in a Yea Forums post

wew

Its ok user. Not all of us want to fuck ashtrays.

Attached: it's fuckin koi bro.jpg (1012x1200, 137K)

The fish in the tattoo doesn't have whiskers and has a giant underfin, overfin, and 4 over the body fins.

fpbp

fpbp

Fucking hate tattoos.

Attached: g4.png (713x602, 796K)

>How have you guys never seen a betta fish before?

they are called Siamese fighting fish in my country. never heard anyone call them "betta" before.

Tattoos should have stayed with sailors, soldiers, criminals and whores.

Attached: 1503146017129.jpg (321x325, 16K)

>t. wears boot cut blue jeans and his white sneakers from highschool

big surprise, Yea Forums gets absolutely triggered by tattoos, thanks op for helping identify the underage queers

bdsm related

Attached: fref4.png (662x732, 989K)

Noice

Attached: hhf.png (588x698, 974K)

Yeah, I'm also a fat virgin with a small-dick

Doesn't make me wrong though, you painted degenerate. Hope the ink gives you cancer.

Highly skilled tattoo artists should never be asked to copy an image, it's much more personal if they're asked to create artwork extremely personal to you at high quality.

Attached: rtv.png (741x642, 935K)

explain this?

Also, Japanese Koi don't have whiskers. Apparently, there are different breeds.

Attached: (15) _v_ - tasteful vidya tattoo thread - Video Games - 4chan - Google Chrome 2019-05-02 08.44.40.pn (615x880, 777K)

It's a Siamese fighting fish, it's pulling out part of the other fish's organs and it's coming out in strands, much like it's own flesh is unraveling above it.

Tattoos are for military personnel, seamen, prison inmates and the insane. If you aren't in one of those categories then you probably shouldn't get it. Its comparable to wearing a fedora after 1960.

youtube.com/watch?v=xO60RohuARY

Attached: gamer.jpg (3652x2072, 1.78M)

correct

Attached: t.png (1173x774, 1.75M)

Thats impressive on a technical level. The art is unquestionably good. And it looks bad on a person.

Virgins are always wrong. If they had a clue they wouldn't be virgins. Also lmao at being fat. I'd hope the fat gives you cancer, but I know it does. And many other issues.

and what does this fish do differently from a koi?

We all have bodies that act as blank canvases in how we represent ourselves.
A white ceramic vase is elegant, pristine, and clean, there is nothing wrong with it by itself, but it takes courage to let yourself get painted for a physical transformation you find truly spectacular on a personal level. I'm sure the man that got it done wasn't looking for anyone's approval but his own. Many people would disagree with you, and many would agree but he personally achieved his sense of aesthetic and beauty by taking the risk.

Attached: 3f3.png (588x746, 1M)

obviously fucking not

absolutely and utterly shit

>being such a pathetic virgin that you get a tattoo for the sole purpose of getting some pussy
I know this is probably bait but for fucks sake

Attached: 1547787177669.jpg (568x518, 60K)

>Start reading thinking it's going to be a shitty tumblr comic
>Turns out to actually be pretty spooky.

Still it's pretty much directly stolen from Tales from the Crypt.

>but it takes courage to let yourself get painted for a physical transformation you find truly spectacular on a personal level.
No it doesn't, I know several people, mostly women, with tattoos who have gotten them for no other reason that they think it looks good on them. It's fashion and just like clothes they will go out of fashion

Imagine fucking her from behind, then yelling "QUAD DAMAGE" and start pounding into overdrive. Then finish by pulling out and blasting her in the face, screaming "HEADSHOT", as I've always been more partial to UT99 than Q3. If you know what I mean?

Attached: grc.png (547x748, 872K)

Imagine being a human billboard

Leaving the navel blank looks retarded.

Cute navel asshole

Attached: 1530600334733.jpg (511x512, 83K)

lost.

There is no denying that "Getting inked and being inked" is highly status oriented. If you have a tattoo it's seen as hip, quirky, tough, or cool regardless of the intent and design of the tattoos. I think that a lot of people with extremely low self esteem get tattoos and they're just simply adding ink to their bodies that have become the refrigerator magnets of quotes, sayings and reminders, and at that point would you consider it art or self destruction?

I think that society is corrupt, but the nature of aesthetics and beauty will not go out of fashion, and even if tattoos were unfashionable it would never stomp out those with a real desire to enrich their skin with works of art that mystifies them and transcends their bodies into something they personally find beautiful, even if no one else does.

Attached: 4tt45.png (543x744, 738K)

That one looks fucking amazing

>christian girls dig tattoos
That's because they aren't any different than any other women, most of them are willing to suck you off in the church parking lot. Modern religion is just another social gathering for people to take part in.

>permanent decision for transient gains
this fucking century I swear

>"angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1535835173629.jpg (250x228, 11K)

I've got a tattoo for every man I've killed.

>tattoos

Attached: 1531078490898.png (2352x3360, 1.55M)

Girls with tattoos are so cute haha.

Attached: 1538043356629.png (670x667, 577K)

>two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

Attached: brainlet wojak.png (621x702, 56K)

Why are americans afraid of tattoos?

and unemployed

im here for the job interview

Attached: 47024043_275658236316218_6676051341896318976_n.jpg (960x960, 63K)

See?
I knew you'd like it.

Attached: 1537343739859.jpg (2448x3264, 1.81M)

All those cutting scars are way more of a turn off than any of tattoos and I say that as someone who hates tattoos.

Literally the only thing I would get is the King's Brand from Hollow Knight on like my ankle or something.

It's just a symbol that people may think looks cool even without knowing Hollow Knight.

Anyone of that screepcap of that beta who got keyblades tattoed on him for his girlfriend who had a huge mole on her face? Always makes me chuckle

I'd consider most of the fashion tattoos people get to be more in the line of self destructing, mainly because they rarely have any cohesion and because they don't serve any purpose other than looking good for a while after the they get them.

A problem I have with tattoos and people who defend them is that they think they "enrich their skin" as you put it or make it more beautiful but they don't. In that image and most other images you've posted it's some pale skinnyfat dude with some decent looking tats on, his body doesn't look good, the tats do. His body just ruins the looks of the tattoos and the tattoos help highlight how bad his body looks

>uniqe
>individuality
>aesthetics
Buzzwords. All of you tattoo fags, especially the ones who end up doing it to all their body, face and piercings, fall into the same or similar trashy and self-deprecating stereotype.

Fuck off boomer

>Even her fucking legs are covered in cutting scars

Djeez.

>if you hate tattoos then you hate pictures
Jesus Christ.

Attached: 50636733841aa6ad11b75d1cde7d4b39.gif (399x222, 2.13M)

I only have 1 tattoo and I'm planning to get it removed. I liked having it for years but I developed a lot more in those years and now I just want a clean aesthetic.

Her left forearm looked hairy as shit thanks to the scars so I thought it was an ugly tranny for a second there

Probably raped by her father for years.

Attached: 1536993021655.gif (652x562, 626K)

>making excuses for landwhales
Fuck off back to tumblr and cry about how you had to buy a second plane ticket because it’s not your fault that you’re 600+ lbs

FPBP

I'm talking about actual boomers who invaded during the election, not the 30 year old boomers

I would get that on my ass cheeks.

>as a reminder of who you want to be can prevent you from slipping away from those ideals in the future
>I have a tattoo that says 'nothing lasts' in invisible ink
This is the most high IQ bait I've ever seen.

Attached: 1549285580159.png (554x554, 47K)

Kek, so you're a fat incel who lives in your mom's basement and only leaves to wobble around in the art gallery and drool over the paintings while internally screeching at any women you see pass by, especially if they're tattooed.

based

I never feel the need to ask anyone about their tattoos.

>what are touch ups?
It’s not like you just get a tattoo and you never deal with that one again. Someone can always get the detail redone and colors reapplied to bring it back after that 5-10 years

my man

I like good tattoos when they're good enough that they'd look good on a painting or a piece of paper or carved somewhere. Other than that, I hate them when they are on someone's body. I love the human body so much and I want it as unblemished as possible.

tattoos are for pussies

Attached: aedea605f69ec0d1107090cf8a80eae2.jpg (225x225, 6K)

If that's how you two feel, you are more than entitled to your opinions and I respect it.
I sort of feel like you are outright rejecting the idea that an individual that gets a tattoo that they feel is part of their personal view of beauty isn't possible however, because "they rarely have any cohesion and because they don't serve any purpose other than looking good for a while after the they get them." or "They are often unclean individuals and trashy".

I do not deny the possibility for either of these, along with "His body just ruins the looks of the tattoos and the tattoos help highlight how bad his body looks" but it doesn't diminish the fact that regardless of a negative outwards perception, as long as an individual can look at their skin and feel amazed, wondrous, and pleased with the outcome of their physical transformation it is impossible to say it serves no personal purpose.

This will be the last reply I make on the subject, as I don't want to go in circles.

Attached: rvr.png (531x565, 625K)

ABLLSRTFLEFDLSLDAWLELASDLALDRWALDALDLW

Damn son

What third world shithole do you guys live in where a tat prevents you from holding a job? Most of the highest earners I personally know have tats.

Fpbp

If we are created in God's image, why would anyone mutilate perfection with tattoos, piercings and circumcision etc.?

Attached: ef4.png (660x735, 685K)

well said

Attached: 1556323082230.jpg (540x478, 48K)

Thinking about getting the Waterworld tattoo on my back, or a miniature version on my shoulder.

Attached: Waterworld_Tattoo.jpg (400x282, 18K)

Trees are the new tribal.

From the thumbnail I almost thought it was Corto Maltese but it looks like some dumb weeb shit instead.

I know it's pasta, but I had to look it up.

平等 - Equality
牺牲 - Sacrifice

This but unironically

I literally only like tattoos when they're on cute girls. They don't even have to be good tattoos because it's a fetish. Tattoos instantly add 1-2 points to an attractiveness score for me.

Attached: 8682bfa707a79dd6601294b3a2a4bb4f.jpg (1216x805, 199K)

>but it doesn't diminish the fact that regardless of a negative outwards perception, as long as an individual can look at their skin and feel amazed, wondrous, and pleased with the outcome of their physical transformation it is impossible to say it serves no personal purpose.
People can look at their body and be proud without tattoos too, it's what the HAES shit is all about.
If you want to feel proud about your body or whatever just work out. It's actually healthy and is more respectable among literally everyone, even more rare than tattoos so you can feel like even more of a snowflake, among other things

fpbp

The only acceptable tattoos are ones signifying membership in a group, mostly military.

Good ink doesn't get bleached

Nothing more cringy than a man with a video game tattoo

Putting a tattoo on a pretty girl is like putting a bumper sticker on a bugatti

You are subjectively wrong.

Its the same as suits, they take superficial things and think that once that they wear those things it'll elevate them. Putting a suit on a monkey doesn't make it a man, putting a tattoo on a retard doesn't make him special beyond "special needs".

Attached: image0-3.jpg (640x428, 79K)

The only tattoo I'd really want is a JoeStar on my shoulder-blade.

It's good that autists here refuse to get tattoos, I don't wanna get associated with these types from Yea Forums
:^)

lel wrong

kys asap

Carfags are retards.

cringest post in this thread

Give me your internets

Attached: DevilMayCry5 2019-04-29.jpg (2560x1440, 486K)

Oh no, I completely agree. I knew I said last post earlier, but you are 100% right.
Achieving one personal goal should never be substitute for continuously pushing for physically healthy bodies and clean minds. I just wanted you to know that.

Attached: ger5.png (579x702, 636K)

>Using the autism emote

Being this insecure.

Does anyone here actually have a tattoo? Video game related or not. Let’s see them.

Individuals are shit and they got shitty opinions, its worth to respect them if they make some sort of sense or when you're trying to avoid a conflict. Neither of these apply now, so your opinion is shit. Lots of people have shitty views on what beauty is to the point that they outright see grotesque things as beauty, even going to the extremes, so that line of thought doesn't work.

Fuck you.

Attached: fuck you.jpg (575x591, 85K)

Beauty and self actualization isn't superficial, life is more complicated than just a black and white like that.
Obnoxious superficial people getting obnoxious tattoos due to narcissism doesn't change the fact that both monkeys and men can get tattoos for different reasons, superficiality is a product of societal values and wanting to be seen as special, and I'd say the majority of people that get tattoos are being self destructive. However, self actualization is more about achieving the values you deem are important, like painting your body with art you find beautiful for personal reasons like a memorial to a war you faught in for example.
Example here.
At the end of the day, art is a simple concept and shouldn't be warped and demonized by society's transgressions.

That's been hip in the community for well over a decade.