80s Japan level

>80s Japan level
>city pop starts playing

Attached: 57800FE4-BEAD-4ED6-A736-0D4BEF00EB39.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dVDRmo5sn3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1LUEglYmN30
youtube.com/watch?v=ajTAnMqhZB8
youtube.com/watch?v=VzjzBHtgwPs
youtube.com/watch?v=zVq7WoflC6k
youtube.com/watch?v=A0k_1HwbfN8
youtu.be/A8vniU2Iq-A
youtu.be/S_Uxskg5teo
youtu.be/MGOWVHjdh1U
youtube.com/watch?v=UoHgMLpCkdw
youtube.com/watch?v=mQyQU2rzaOM
youtube.com/watch?v=TLmK6qOLXps
youtube.com/watch?v=CgVOklnovPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1-GGGiKwjOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you realise the song is about her becoming a roastie because of one guy breaking her heart

>normalfag meme
>Iphone filename

Attached: 1455667452953.jpg (640x628, 69K)

>man I totally love City Pop guys Plastic Love is my favorite song ever!!!!!!!!!
why are people so fucking casual when it comes to music.

Attached: artworks-000253307111-q7y915-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Takeuchi's songs don't relate at all to the life she actually lives, pretty sure she was already married by the time Plastic Love came out

well yeah still that is the story in the song and its kinda depressing in the end.

Because it’s not a fucking sport?

I never understand the logic of you retards

>man look at all this music I’m too pure to listen to, that’ll show those plebs, please somebody have sex with me

Yeah bro a Japanese pop song from the 90's or whatever that didn't even do well over there is peak normalfag. All the time.

Attached: 220px-Junkofurutaportrait.jpg (220x301, 13K)

SONIC BOOOM

Attached: turok-talset-turok-dinosaur-hunter-53.9.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Plastic Love before the reupload had like 20 million views on youtube, even if it wasn't normalfag when it came out, it's pretty normalfag now.

BASED Yea Forumstant

W I N D Y S U M M E R

It's strange how a society so peaceful and polite can harbor complete psychopathic murderers.

I see it as sociopaths flourishinng among sheep. One predator can stand unchallenged for years.

How did this song get so popular?

> needing to come to a realization over this when the song is literally called Plastic Love

Attached: image.jpg (951x972, 178K)

Blame YouTube.

"muh aesthetic" fags started using it for "Night Tempo" videos and dumb shit like that.

why do you guys always post a pic of junko furuta when talking about japanese music

ok fags, recommend more city pop singers/bands

Yung Bae is where it's at

>80s Japan level

Attached: Junkofurutaportrait.jpg (270x369, 12K)

SO WHAT? THE MUSIC ITSELF HAS NOT CHANGED.

Why not? Its nice. So is this

youtu.be/dVDRmo5sn3Y

But normalizing and building your entire cartel over terror, drugs and blackmailing is worse.

Taeko Onuki
Junko Yagami
Hako yamasaki
Miki Matsubara
Akiko Yano
Meme sure but junko ohashi is good too
And of course mari takeuchi
Not city pop but great overall and you should listen
Ichiko Aoba is really good
Sotasei riron is good
Pats pats if you're extra gay
The pillows
Some midicronica albums
Flower flower

Attached: DGRGxnqV0AANRei.jpg (512x505, 90K)

That's pretty much why most girls become roasties. Maybe guys shouldn't be such dicks and stop breaking their hearts.

>tfw Showa is pre-history now

Attached: 1519628277508.gif (758x866, 479K)

Fuck off incel you're not even Japanese like I am you homo, get your own fuckin' race to be a part of you loser.

Attached: image.jpg (891x717, 266K)

Tits or get the fuck out

>STAY WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bitch shut the fuck up faggot before I fuckin' put you in a fuckin' morgue. Legally.

Attached: image.jpg (854x973, 920K)

I'M JUST 6 FT UNDER CEMENT

>junko-posting on neo/v/

I like you

Japan used to make pretty good music, now anybody with talent is stuck working on cartoon openings and the stuff consumed by the masses is just as awful as American pop.

I only appreciate good music. I listen to brazilian bossa nova groups, russian composers, burger bands, italian quartets and german bands. I couldn't care less about your culture. retarded LARPER making me reply to bait

I don’t know about others but I only know about his because of that future funk remake.

Have sex, incel.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 355K)

>people shitting on Plastic Love

This is like shitting on ALWAYS

Attached: Stop It.jpg (456x386, 81K)

Algorithms bro.

Get the fuck out autistic weird girl. Your acquaintances (because you have no friends) laugh at you behind your back, emily.

Sure, where do you live?

I don’t get those people either. It’s just a catchy little song that some folks enjoy.

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 622K)

>obscure song good
>popular song bad

Attached: 1453480104961.jpg (618x564, 70K)

That's the gist of it, once something becomes popular it stops having it's niche status and the quality the material eventually drops down hard. Happened with vidya, happened with music genres and will happen with everything eventually except pedophilia and rape.

thanks user, ill check them out

The quality of a song recorded 30 years ago drops?

nobody in this thread has said Plastic Love sucks just that it's stupid that people act like crazy city pop fans and like they "totally understand japan in the 80s now" because they listen to Plastic Love.

Shut the fuck up bitch. How about you learn how to fuckin' find your own music you fuckin' basement dwelling faggot?

Attached: image.jpg (1159x665, 267K)

>TFW her husband sings the song better than her

Attached: I don't see how this is going to help us find the killer Coop.jpg (854x480, 23K)

Yes. Something you disagree with, nerd?

Attached: 1530220364878.jpg (600x645, 54K)

Tatsuro's good, also his voice has stayed exactly the same since the 80s which is pretty impressive since usually when you're a successful musician for so long you lose your voice after a while.

>The Pillows
A man of taste in this thread.

Attached: nice.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1200, 1002K)

I suddenly have the urge to get some damn coffee

This thread needs fixing

youtube.com/watch?v=1LUEglYmN30
youtube.com/watch?v=ajTAnMqhZB8
youtube.com/watch?v=VzjzBHtgwPs
youtube.com/watch?v=zVq7WoflC6k
youtube.com/watch?v=A0k_1HwbfN8

That's a big guy

youtu.be/A8vniU2Iq-A

For you

Attached: image.jpg (441x349, 112K)

Dude no one is saying they understand the 80’s or whatever because of the song. People just like the song because it’s kinda catchy. Stop being so hipster about it.

go to the comments in any city pop video and you see tons of comments like "WOW JAPAN IN THE 80s WAS SUCH A FUNKY TIME I CAN SEE SALARYMEN GOING TO KARAOKE BARS AND SINGING THESE SONGS" and shit like that.

You were implying it, incel, now shut the fuck up you buttfucking faggot. Fuck you.

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 80K)

>its mens fault ima whore111
lol no she should get the fuck over it find another guy and not whore her self out to men in seedy clubs just to spite a guy who is long gone.

you DO know that the story in the song never actually happened right?

Well yeah, that'd happen to any singer if they were married to Tatsuro Yamashita.

Shut the fuck up and post your favorite City Pop album

Attached: 61D0uNUJtyL._SL1082_.jpg (1082x1075, 105K)

>tfw both of them speak fluent english
>tfw Tatsuro Yamashita still is able to outdo his wife in THAT as well
honestly it's nuts, dude can write entire albums in english and even avoid making the mistake basically every asian person makes when learning english where they pronounce the R's as L's and vice versa.

It's kind of weird to see a song become a retroactive pop hit decade later after release (outside of its native country). I'm not really bother if it drives the prices of other records in the genre up before I can collect them. But the popularity might lead to re-releases being produced.

that's a good one

>Leo Imai's new album known only for the megalow box intro

theres a demand for retro stuff because modern pop is garbage.

kill yourself you nigger loving faggot
find your own music next time you faggot

Attached: 1530446594320.png (644x740, 11K)

>husband is Tatsuro motherfucking Yamashita

That's not really fair, user.

Any fujimaru yoshino/AB's fans?

youtu.be/S_Uxskg5teo
youtu.be/MGOWVHjdh1U

I really want the Seaside Lover's repress but it's too costly for me atm.

Let's get married makes my heart feel all warm and fluffy. Any more songs that can give that feel?
And Magic Ways is just the right mix of funky and smooth for me.
Genre really aged like a nice scotch.

I don't really like Plastic Love. I prefer her other stuff really. I mean, it's a fine song it just doesn't click for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=UoHgMLpCkdw

>Tutorial in rural Japan level
>Hiroshima starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=mQyQU2rzaOM

>level is old japanese castle/temple
>taiko, claves, and yooooooooooo start playing

Tasuro is fucking good. RIIIIIIIIIIIDE OOOON TIIIIIIME.

Attached: R-8753485-1468025853-5165.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 93K)

>Symphony of the Night level
>best soundtrack on the ps1 starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=TLmK6qOLXps

>Yes I love city pop, plastic love, ride on time... The list goes on.

you start with stuff like Plastic Love and Ride on Time. I moved to different artists like Taeko Ohnuki, and Takako Mamiya while also listening to other Tatsuro Yamashita albums. Also why is "Ride on Time" the song that people always associate with him, that's not even the best song in the album it's from(well at least, it's definitely not my favorite song in that album)

It's his most catchy and uplifting song besides maybe magic ways. Besides I love his hotshot song more than any other song of his maybe funky flushin.

I'd have to go with this bad boy right there. I fucking love Silent Screamer.

youtube.com/watch?v=CgVOklnovPQ

Attached: RideonTime.jpg (598x591, 84K)

>vladivostok FM
>plays pop music instead of blyad ballads
BoGT was cuhrazy

Where my Taeko Ohnuki niggas at?
youtube.com/watch?v=1-GGGiKwjOU

Attached: Cover.jpg (1498x1500, 546K)