"zoners" are the biggest fags that play fighting games...

"zoners" are the biggest fags that play fighting games. What's fun about sitting back and doing the same thing over and over again? Learn how to play the game properly you little bitches.

Attached: 802896-941599_20070625_001.jpg (576x388, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbMllTeLTR0
youtu.be/cbMllTeLTR0?t=251
twitch.tv/vgbootcamp
youtu.be/o5ZWCZ-FecY?t=1820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1544263039538.webm (960x540, 937K)

play sagat and zone those niggers back

"combos" are the shittiest part of fighting games. What's fun about mashing buttons and doing the same stunlocks over and over again? Learn how to play the game properly you little bitches.

>Not fucking over zoners by being a giant unga bunga me smash
>Not outzoning the zoner

Attached: haha.gif (150x160, 21K)

kek, good one

Fuck grapplers.
Fuck rushdowns.
Fuck zoners.

Only manly fundamentals footsies. Everyone else is just a gimmick.

This
Combos are literally just string memorisation
You just fish and fish and fish for someone to be open for a string and then you dial away what you practiced for hours

Its basically the most unfocused thing about fighting and it's more about showing off how much digits of pi you memorised. Even if your neutral game sucks and you can't learn to do better against someone whos learning while fighting you, your combo memorisation will be all you take from it.

>block walk forward
wow that sure was hard

And don't get me started on cheap assholes who spam throws

Only faggot retards can't escape a zone trap

Attached: 1549582279338.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Footsies and neutral are shitter speak for "I have no mechanical skill"

If it's a viable tactic: i.e. it lets them win, it's playing properly for a reason. If it was pervasive enough and against visions of devs, they'd patch it out.

Attached: fake_mowing_IMG_2108-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 272K)

I played a Skarlet in MK11 and all they did was sit back and throw blood balls and trap me in the corner with the blood tentacle. It was bullshit. Playing against zoning characters isn't fun.

lol devs don't understand fighting game meta when they make the games and when they do you get shallow shit where everyone only has a single purpose. Devs make a playground of mechanics (hopefully with some failsafes) that players figure out how to use in depth.

Get gud.

Attached: Athena2003.gif (85x107, 10K)

>implying I don't get up close and personal with Ryu
Hadoukens are a supplemental mechanic for me, not the main one. Use it in combos, and to put some space between you and the opponent when things get a little too hairy. Sitting there and throwing fireballs all day isn't going to do you any good against more advanced players. Sure, you can easily pick off some noobs, but not people who can actually play the game well.

Ever play Marvel 2 dude?

Sup DSP.

>Smash players seething

youtube.com/watch?v=cbMllTeLTR0
Mostly youtu.be/cbMllTeLTR0?t=251

ur so mad rite now

dat M. Bison fight

"vortex" are the biggest fags that play fighting games. What's fun about knocking the opponent down and doing the same thing over and over again? Learn how to play the game properly you little bitches.

Attached: seth unist.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

poor zawa

git gud faggot

should probably veil off the unblockable instead of being a baddiefuck

"pressure" are the biggest fags that play fighting games. What's fun about keeping the opponent in the corner and doing the same thing over and over again? Learn how to play the game properly you little bitches.

Attached: squish akatsuki.webm (640x360, 2.67M)

"captain corridor" are the biggest fags that play fighting games. What's fun about having an invincible dp on tap and doing the same thing over and over again? Learn how to play the game properly you little bitches.

Attached: da4s8aa-97a60554-b7fa-48af-a0e8-cad77791878f.gif (320x224, 65K)

that sort of zoning is but one tool in the bigger skillset. forcing you to act in predictable ways that are easily punished is fun. git gud, scrub.

cry me a river dick face.

My fun is that I get to see bitches like you complain. It shuts down gorilla tactics from unga bunga rushdown and grappler players.

Attached: tumblr_mc2hurviSM1qagop1o1_500.gif (500x434, 78K)

Is there such a thing as unga bunga zoning?

I still don't get how he did c.C so many times on a row I always drop it.

Are you the Jax that got eye laserd the fuck out of by Kano? In that case suck my entire cock

High counter

ITT I lost to it so it's bad and broken.

who the fuck says 'zoners'?

Oh right, spammers for smash players.

Attached: DEqb7CaUMAAsUqk.jpg (482x376, 52K)

I feel this,
I almost exclusively play the heavyweight characters that can't combo. At best you get strings and follow ups, which still require exchanges of actual gameplay, not just doing your combo, then fishing for your starter again.

>mfw smashbabbies call tournaments "stinky days"

Attached: DGL_k4eVwAEn7nQ.jpg (281x326, 23K)

G in SFV is the only character I enjoyed learning combos with. I think it is because he has branching options in his combos. Overall, I prefer to play zoners like Guile and most of the zoners in smash. I just find it so much more interesting to play than constant rushdown. I liked DBFZ at first, mostly because of Hit's whiff punishing, but the constant rushdown is so boring.

To be fair, the recovery/lag distinction is necessary, because recovery is a term for something else that is more important in Smash.

I'd rather deal with a zoner than a button mashing rushdown

zoners are unironically the highest iq characters almost every time

SOUL FIST

to be fair to chrisg he's the only one who's able to pilot the morrigan doom shell in a non fraudulent manner

>properly

They are fags but you dont even know what "properly" means

He proves it.

Attached: Duck_Hunt_SSB4.png (420x420, 109K)

bottom tier =/= high iq

twitch.tv/vgbootcamp
Watch this Duck Hunt take Lucina out in the top 8.

I jinxed that hard.

What are some good fighting games in which you don't have to get zoned and do the same thing over and over again?

>vanilla SF4 Sagat

Attached: [002223].jpg (447x453, 69K)

Fighting games are just different skinned rhythm games

Attached: file.png (650x502, 373K)

AKA flowchart

Neutral jumps usually mess with these guys pretty bad

Does DDR have NEUTRAL?

yeah because you jumping in like a rushdown fucktard and getting anti aired over and over again is clearly not the same thing repeated ad nauseum.

Attached: 1554433530817.jpg (225x225, 5K)

anime fighters are trash

youtu.be/o5ZWCZ-FecY?t=1820
This is the ideal fighting game. You may not like it, but this is what peak neutral looks like.

Attached: legpuff.jpg (198x255, 7K)

>spacing: spacing
>spacing: microspacing
I love smash but it's so fucking stupid that this is real

Attached: 1423133571431.png (600x580, 572K)

Why don't these assholes just fuck off to mugen?

stepping on the other player's foot

Attached: 61LPZZOUEDL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 21K)

>should probably veil off the unblockable instead of being a baddiefuck
You mean guard thrust baddie?

nigger what fucking noone uses some od these terms in smash
Mixups are still mix ups
Grabs are still grabs and command grabs are still command grabs
Reads are still reads
Block is shield
Noone says lamies
MUs are still MUs
I’m too lazy to get all the others but i’m sure there are others that are wrong

go be stinky somewhere else

can you really not tell at first glance it's a joke
is this autism?

Attached: ௵.jpg (249x174, 6K)

I can't tell what is and isn't bait in this thread but OP is a faggot nonetheless.

I just woke up and i’m not thinking correctly, i didn’t recognize it was a joke

Not Smash, since it's not a fighting game