It has been a while since I had a visitor

It has been a while since I had a visitor.
I am quite thrilled.

Attached: D2YI2iaX4AUhfem.png (642x789, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9p3cm_tnyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*cuts the cables*
Haha what now retard

Attached: JPEG_20190501_162002.png (630x630, 241K)

*snipes in AI*

Your chrono juice is in another laboratory, home slice.

Attached: 1545455804263.png (609x874, 330K)

who was the girl null? was she another super soldier from the war or someone else?

cute girl
reminds me of hanako

>*Teleports behind your bullets
Pinka pi

Just a nameless surviving null that worked alongside fifteen and zero. Fifteen was probably the captain of their squad.

I am going to disintegrate you then tell my psychiatrist about it to make him upset

youtube.com/watch?v=q9p3cm_tnyE

Who?

The lead scientist of the Null project. All of New Mecca's finest soldiers and scientists were run through his gauntlet to ascertain their suitability.
He's basically make people run a deadly obstacle course while he sniped at them from afar.

You wouldn't know if you haven't played through Katana Zero

just replayed the scene and did some different dialog options, i wonder who exactly she and fifteen were after, beside fa yuan and al

Does anyone else think Zero is a direct clone of this guy?

it's been a while since I played a game so lacking in content & gameplay.

What the fuck was the therapist's problem?

The balls to put a (to be continued) on a 4 hour game lmao.

shame because what's there is pretty good

You fucked everything up, all you had to do is follow orders and be quiet

The flashback at the end was kino.

The dlc better be fucking free tho.

The content is a problem but you're reaching if you wanna call out the gameplay.

They said it would be. They said they'd do their best on it being released this year, but since most indie studios lose momentum once they have your money, stay sceptical.

>The dlc better be fucking free tho.
Askiisoft already confirmed that.

I wanna play as 15 some more. Let's hope they don't forget about him.

I cut the wires but I'm still not getting my final fucking secret key what the fuck am I doing wrong
Also, how much of the secret boss is "real", and not a hallucination? Do you think that the secret boss is representative of Zero's dependency on chronos, and him not taking any after beating it is further representative of him overcoming that, even if it means death?

I hope for more Zero missions too.

Attached: D47YpJmU8AE5daf.jpg (771x1199, 229K)

I think the part where he started flying around shooting energy balls was real. The monster was in his head which is weird because the shrink shot himself up, but it made Zero see shit.

Why is Katana so cool? i'm not even into weebshit

>load the tape
>start playing as 15
Hey, that's pretty neat.
>see his ability to literally teleport through people
What the fuck, that's cool as hell.
>level ends before anything can be done with it and never gets brought back once
Why, Askiisoft? Why do this?

ITS HOTLINE MIAMI WITH A HEAVY FOCUS ON MELEEEEEEEE. Which was the right way to play it.

Will best girl return?

Why is pissing off the psychiatrist so fun?

Attached: ss_b33ce3a83dfa206b0927f50076f6092d6e478736.1920x1080.jpg (1249x691, 207K)

It's fun for you? I just want him to be my bro.

No i'm not. most of the game is dialogue/story exposition shit to the point it even interferes with "boss battles" that you don't actually get to play. (that skipping mechanic is a stupid, horrible idea btw)
some artist had to work on a complete character (he even has a sneaking animation) and they only used him for 1 level.
never have I seen such a waste of assets. it's more of a visual novel than a game.

On getting the key: Avoid being detected by the cameras in the challenge room (look at the ceiling) and any other room with a screen but no wires. Roll at the right spots. If ANY screen turns on and ANY door is activated at all you screwed up. You can easily restart just before it though. Check the room that normally blows up for the key.

Hey, what's in here?

Attached: 1545823852048.png (2000x2000, 432K)

I can see why, but just breaking his calm mask then his face to a million pieces was so pleasurable to me.

That's not funny.

will we be able to save her?

Attached: katana-zero-megaslide.jpg (970x485, 77K)

I wish someone would clip that stray hair hanging off the side of his head it's bothering me.

Can't save what wasn't there to begin with

Attached: rooftopfriend.gif (600x400, 252K)

The girl doesn't exist.

That's bullshit and you know it.

>A title finally comes along that makes you enjoy video games again
>You finish it in a couple hours

Attached: 1463983048130.png (412x351, 79K)

Gotta keep us hooked on Chronos my guy

I'd agree with you if he didn't act like he wasn't going to have us killed when we were done being useful.

Don't waste your time cutting the wires. You can fuck up the entire run without even knowing it if you get seen by the camera while cutting them. Your best bet is to just roll past.

Where's all the art of Fifteen? Are people having trouble figuring out how his hair works?

It's a little funny

The better question is where's all the art? I can barely find any good stuff. I thought this was more popular.

Attached: 1538525355880.jpg (858x511, 60K)

You've got art of zero right there stop complaining

I just finished this today and for some reason this weird ass crack theory came to my mind:

What if Fifteen is actually the real identity of Zero, but Zero is the man he is while suffering from memory blackouts who can't remember who he really is? And instances of Zero just losing himself and doing shit on his own with no recollection of it is when Fifteen is back in control? The very few sporadic instances we see of Fifteen could very well be hallucinations from his subconscious trying to remind him who he really is. Besides the tape, that was actually the real deal and displaying exactly what happened during one of those moments when Fifteen "takes back control".

>but the mission to kill The Dragon
You barely fucking see the guy. You run off on a wild goosechase hunting for somebody who may as well not exist and end up in a situation where you come close to dying for real. Possibly the true intention as the therapist realizes how fucked up he is that he's mistaking himself for an entirely different "Dragon" so he sets him up on a Suicide By Police mission.

>But the other NULL who works with Fifteen
Could easily be a friend who's at first trying to intervene to stop his seemingly random rampage in Chinatown, and in the bunker the Chronos Withdrawal making her extremely tense and desperate, throwing her off the deep end just as badly. And if she is the therapist's daughter, there's our potential connection as to why he's putting up with your bullshit when there's clearly so much friction between you two. The man obviously despises you for the shit you've put him and his daughter through but he's willing to deal with it at her request. But then she dies, by your hand no less, and the therapist just no longer has any reason to give a single fuck about you. (could also serve as an excuse for the suicide mission, to get rid of you but tell the daughter it was just a failure in action)

Yes I realize this is all easily bullshit, but fuck.

Attached: 1522912670731.png (422x357, 161K)

I'll just post whatever art I can find. Keep talkin.

Attached: it's not mine you little brat.jpg (1024x553, 233K)

Attached: D4YamsEW0AcvADN.png (700x757, 368K)

better res with the source

Attached: a samurai and his loli.jpg (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Holy god

Attached: D5it4LtWAAAcMIN.jpg large.jpg (2048x1635, 301K)