Since AC7 put so much emphasis on drones and space is it safe to say that their next game will be something like...

Since AC7 put so much emphasis on drones and space is it safe to say that their next game will be something like Electrosphere?

Attached: 99e00218a0ac3368d57bda22378682fd6592e1fc.jpg (616x353, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2o_XGQ3EcrI
youtu.be/UFYbBk-nS5s?t=16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This game sucks

Probably a bridging game between AC7 and Electrosphere
I would hope they remake or remaster 3 with the original story.

That'd be pretty sweet.

Attached: __ace_combat_04_and_etc_drawn_by_swav__5b8262ef3739f40393ea2093ee0c7a86.jpg (1500x600, 223K)

First post worst post

I'd rather have a full remake to be honest. A lot of missions in 3 felt like half-assed retreads.

It's boring and the music is weird

they would never do something like electrosphere again
while it was ambitious to do the branching mission path, their current team can't even make a single story line play out in a satisfying way, much less a 6-path CYOA style epic with a meta storyline twist at the end
the writers were very clearly inspired to write a story about post-humanity and the nature of literal corporate warfare. not sure if they were just ripping off GitS but seeing as how electrosphere and GitS came out in the same year I doubt it

>not sure if they were just ripping off GitS
user I'm very sure the author of GitS worked on Electrosphere.

Dont reply to him.

How do I get into Ace Combat, Yea Forumsros?

Play 4,5 and 0 on a ps2.
Starting with 7 is also fair.

I'm a fucking idiot anyways they came out 4 years apart
WHAT A HACK

So, I can play 7 without being too lost?

AC7 was a really solid game

Attached: 1556500021398.jpg (1080x1080, 422K)

God, I wish that was me.

I'm playing through the ace combat games. I'm on 2 rn.

You'll miss out on some details if you haven't played the older games but it's not super important. If you're thinking about playing 0 though I'd say play 5 first since they build up the guys you fight in 0.

no but that's because the story in 7 is a big piece of shit

Theres a few references to past games, but nothing too confusing. You can always lookup a quick rundown on what happens in 4, 5 and 0.

You're thinking of AC6.

The weird music's one of the best parts.
youtube.com/watch?v=2o_XGQ3EcrI

DANCE WITH THE ANGELS

Don't bother it sucks I'm now too

When are we getting that DLC?

new

>tfw loading into yinshi valley (night) while that one spooky track from AC3 plays

What's a spin off you'd like to see from Project Aces?

trigger vs alien invasion

A Yukikaze game by PA would be pretty awesome.

Attached: 88c1d9b1d04d687aed8ccfc0d2da084b7215fc83.jpg (714x506, 38K)

I'm trying to think of other genres they might get right in the style of ace combat
maybe a racing game

Trigger is too busy fucking his mechanic waifu

ace combat during the 40s

So you want a new Ride Racer?

You mean his princess waifu.

hopefully. In any case, whether it's a new story or a remake of an old game, I'm ok with just having more AC games

Attached: 1547371861815.jpg (1280x720, 398K)

>Erusean scum
Trigger isn't some kind of manwhore, user.

just look at this face

Attached: Princess_D'Elise.jpg (1920x1080, 1.64M)

I can't wait to tell my son about how Trigger fucked the Princess and Scrap Queen at the same time.

Macross. We'd never get it to because harmony gold but such a thing needs to exist. Battlecry deserves a spiritual sequel.

Right after you tell him about how Trigger fucked the Shilage independence movement.

I want to RAPE the princess!

Don't bother. It's not a real flight game and a very archaic game, a product of the Playstation era.

Now he just has to fuck Mihaly's granddaughters.

I don't want a spinoff; I want another Ace Combat game.

I wouldn't trust PA to handle anything with the transformations. Battlecry can stay the best Macross game until the end of time.

Harmony Gold will lose the Macross license in 2021 unless they make a deal with Tatsunoko (thing I doubt).
It's funny how in the meantime Japan decided to give them the middle finger
>The Macross Delta BDs will have official english subtitles so anybody in the States who wants to import them can do so.
>Macross will be absent from future SRW until the HG license expire, to prevent it from muddling Bandai Namco's decision to give them English subs (making them accessible to anybody around the globe).

fox 2 fox 2

Would you be happy if the next ace combat was entirely in space and had weird retro space fitted planes?

Attached: 1530124420675.png (500x500, 5K)

If it's in space it needs to have appropriate physics and I'm not sure I want to learn how to fly like that. Unless they ignore it and just make planes fly like they do in an atmosphere, in which case it's retarded and they shouldn't bother. Either way that doesn't sound good.

>Macross will be absent from future SRW until the HG license expire, to prevent it from muddling Bandai Namco's decision to give them English subs
How can someone be this fucking delusional?

they will never do a remake of electrosphere, the game has a cool setting and music but the gameplay kinda blows. The branching paths shit is cool but each mission is like 4 minutes long tops. They need to rework the missions for it too work, and people don't want too futuristic shit

Well, if they were doing a remake they could remake the missions while they were at it. Though yeah, never going to happen.

Don't see the need why
There is still a lot to cover of strangereal

No. Spacefags should fuck off.

only a niche amount of the already niche ace combat fanbase has even played it, yet it has the most emblems in AC7s multiplayer. I don't fucking get it

I wish

Use 7's gameplay but with electrosphere story
Like zero is pretty much just 5 with a different setting gameplaywise
or the AC2 remake on the 3DS

Attached: 52863-Ace_Combat_3_-_Electrosphere_(J)_(v1.1)_(Disc_1)-1452925874.jpg (1208x1225, 469K)

Can't say I would be happy until I played it.

ACX takes place after 7, its kinda the bridge game since it has COFFIN planes in its story

Macross (with mecha) or 1940-1950 Strangereal with mostly propeller planes with jet engine planes being the late game elite stuff. The big problem is it removes missile-hell. I know there's some Nintendo mobile or wii or something game with propeller fighters but it sounded dumb.

Due to macross issues just do Ace Combat set in the future, post electrosphere.

You're ignoring all the unique assets they'd have to make.

I don't think the futuristic setting would sell right now, people like modern shit with some high tech shit thrown in.

lots of exiting/and re-entry into the atmosphere type missions
intercepting space based mass driver weapons or destroying the satellites that house them etc
might be cool
dont remember ever seeing a jap space fighter sim

They made some AC3 planes for ACi back on the PS3
they even had the AC3 HUD and custom voice overs

youtu.be/UFYbBk-nS5s?t=16

0 has more emblems. Though most of them are nice squadron emblems instead of shit like Geppetto or Oriental Computer which nobody could ever possibly want to use.
Futuristic stuff is pretty cool. I don't see why people wouldn't play it.

So that one mission from AC3?
Nah, as fun that was, it was for the best that it was only one mission

That's not actually the AC3 hud. It's a hud that's themed after the AC3 one, but it's not the same. Which is good, because the AC3 hud is actually fucking awful.

4 5 6 0 7 infinite

some of the future plans look a little silly, and I think people like the modern strangereal setting the most. Plus it's easier then having to make all new future assets

Because part of the series' appeal are real world planes.

>ac8 is the remaining Nations launching a last ditch assault against the corporations with the final boss being Nemo

Attached: 1556112387548.jpg (470x606, 63K)

I just replayed AC3, the only difference is that the map in AC3 is on the top left corner, while in Infinity is on the bottom left corner

Everything else is the fucking same

Attached: AC3 HUD.jpg (645x484, 306K)

>0 after 6
For what purpose.

It's not like the game doesn't have loads of real planes. It just has more fictional ones than usual too.
Only a sick person could have problems with the Delphinus series anyway.

I would rather see what happened to make Neucon and General that fucking rich that they just buy out the whole continent
I mean, USEA is a shitshow after 7 yeah, but how the fuck did two companies get so strong they overtake the goverments of those lands

>Implying NEMO would would do that
he is literally programmed to just kill dison in some convoluted way

Right, so you agree it's different.

The problem is that you've got all these faggots that want more space/future themed stuff. They want the series to turn into something it's not instead of finding another game that fits their tastes.

Half of the plane roster in 3 are current planes but moded so Nemo could pilot it in some way or another
3 only dropped the cold war stuff for futuristic stuff named after marine life

Attached: the_fighters_of_ace_combat_by_jetfreak_7-d1ryu84.png (2200x1480, 1.13M)

So what makes a good or a horrible HUD for you is where the radar is?
Fuck off

pew pew

Attached: 1556524789186.webm (1024x576, 2.95M)

I got you senpai

Attached: 1B18B22E-2FD0-41D0-8A05-B242553F6E73.png (270x337, 119K)

Here's hoping the new lasers aren't complete shit.

Attached: 27C124B6-A726-4F99-BD37-95E326A74585.png (500x362, 70K)

R-101>R-103>>>>>R-102

Give them Star Wars again. The Battle Pod wasn't enough and was only part of their team.

AC has had fictional futuristic planes since the second game, though. The only difference is 3 makes them more common instead of being reserved for last boss type fights.

>you will never fuck this cute autist

Attached: Rena.jpg (640x452, 19K)

A AC game the features Zone of Endless as the focus of the story. It was never expanded upon and we need more cryptic shit like it.

Didn't they retcon that to just be some Belkan AI test in the remake of 2?
I don't know why they have to try and involve Belka in literally everything. I wish they'd stop. They have a whole planet, Belka doesn't need to be in every story.

What part of "these faggots want more" didn't get through to you?

What's an electrosphere?

see

Oh it's an airplane. I was thinking it was some kind of atmosphere thing. I feel silly now.

Its actually the future version of the internet

Who are you even talking about? You think there are people out there who are trying to convince Namco to dump all real aircraft and just go entirely fictional? These people don't exist. You've got some weird delusions dude.

Attached: download.jpg (304x166, 6K)

Sky Crawlers was for Wii and was basically a videogame prequel to the movie(which was painfully mediocre). The plot was silly and had dumb characters but was solid Ace Combat with prop plane action.
>but it sounded dumb
No dumber than any other AC game so far

Attached: Screenshot 2016-05-24 16.47.48.png (1748x944, 2.11M)

You better understand it, bro. It'll be on the test.

Attached: 1551384677170.png (963x594, 1.07M)

>the whole game was just a dude mad he got cucked

Imagine being so mad you develop the perfect AI and then just set it loose