So can we all admit that P5 is the worst entry in the series?

So can we all admit that P5 is the worst entry in the series?

Attached: 3074971-untitled-1.jpg (960x960, 160K)

i dunno i have only played persona 4, what about the first 3 persona games ? i never see people talking about them

Because they suck gameplay wise. 3 has the best story, P5 is just a better game than the rest.

no, because p3 is.

For me they're all 9-10/10 games
P3: Best Story
P4: Best Setting (I'm a sucker for small Japanese cities)
P5: Best Gameplay

If you never played Persona 1, sure.

>inb4 lol brainlet can't play dungeon crawlers
It's one of the worst dungeon crawlers ever with shit dungeon design, shit balancing and shit story pacing. The only thing somewhat redeemable about it is the combat, but it becomes boggled down by high encounter rate, slow pacing and the aforementioned shit balancing that allows you to steamroll 70% of the game with broken gear and Personas.

P3 doesn't hold up

It has the worst cast out of 3-4-5 imo. Yusuke is the only interesting guy, Makoto is the only interesting girl. Morgana exists. So many annoying main characters in 5.

P5's characters just feel like bad ripoffs of the P4 cast desu.

I think it does with the controllable party members mod.

No that's bot P2's
>b-but muh story

The p2 duology faill tremendously as games, which they were designed to be.
No one fucking goes "wow I really enjoyed P2's combat" because it's the worst game in the franchise gameplay wise.

People have been saying that since it came out, but I disagree. It's inferior to 3 and 4, but it's really close. Its writing is godawful, and the game is super easy with all it's Confidant perk (not to mention baton pass) but the game overall is still fantastic and fun as hell

>he never played P2

The gameplay in all of them is awful. Here's every boss
>buff/charge/debuff
>hit/heal if necessary
>block/hit the boss when it tells you to
epic

That's every jrgp

Then it becomes horribly unbalanced if you do that

P2 should have just been a fucking book. Shit like the bomb shelter is indefensible and combat is horribly slow and braindead easy. I'm convinced people that praise P2 are either story>gameplay people, contrarians, or both.

yes

idk it's probably my favorite. The story can be a little shitty at times but the gameplay, palaces, and characters make up for it.

I find the series pretty equal. You could make an argument for any of them being the best or worst

cope

Persona 4 exists

P5 beats 3 and 4 by virtue of having actual dungeons instead of randomly generated hallways.

EP was worse, but P5 is also terrible.

/thread

>implying P3 didn't have handcrafted dungeons

When did hallways with backtracking become actual dungeons?