2019, I am forgotten

>2019, I am forgotten

Remember Halo Infinite lmao

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhregister.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Sony-is-making-the-same-mistake-that-hobbled-13563794.php
thesixthaxis.com/2019/04/29/pc-gaming-is-dying-omg-wtf-bbq/
gamecrate.com/five-reasons-google-stadia-will-fail/22523
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgotten my ass, this all I've been thinking about since they showed it and I can't wait to see more of it, try doing that with a Sony game.

i don't believe you're a real person. either i'm in a simulation and whoever's running it saw me figure it out and is fucking with me, or you're pretending to have an opinion you don't have.

is it getting a PC release

I'm sure it'll be plastered all over the buildings of the Xbox Plaza at E3

niga bnobosy gice no fucsk bou hallot nowadsy lmo why yu gtta lie?????

reddit's the other way Sony trannies.

>this all I've been thinking about
>B-BUT SONY

but i have a pc
how can you possibly give a fuck about halo 6

Go back to plebbit Sony cunts, no one wants you here.

>xbots being welcome here in the first place

>Sonyfags welcomed here after Sony went full SJW
The shit Sony's pull should be the mass exodus of Sonyfags like you on this website.

vaporware in the making!

don't care cause I'm still on PC unless they unjust themselves with the PS5. Either way there won't be any reason to own an xbox in the foreseeable future.

Keep telling yourself that fatass, Halo Infinite will get delayed on PC because it ain't made for PC. Xbox Scarlett is going to sell on the fact that its cost less than the PS5, has more features than the PS5 and you can get the stronger Scarlett for the same price as a PS5. To make matters worse, it will have games and more features at launch and beyond compared to the PS5, and here's a big one just for you, fatass, it will be affordable and not $3000, you won't be able to get a PC on the same level at that price. Prepare for your worthless PC you actually don't have to be considered obsolete in 2020, to make matters worse for you, the PS5 will be shit but even it and the Lockhart will make PCs obsolete. Call me when you can build a PC at the same price as next gen consoles, if not, then shut your no knowledge ass up.

are you on ritalin or are you employed by xbox
which is it

user please stop, you're scaring all 4 xbox fanboys left away.

You sound like a seething, fatass, you can create this imagination in your brain that people in your life will ever give a flying fuck about PC, but it will never happen. PCs will never be on the same level as consoles at the same price, they're not affordable.

>release Halo series on PC to hype of Halo Infinite
>everyone will be too busy reliving the glory days to remember about gay ass 343i shit
did they 343i play themselves?

Attached: 1452616556673.gif (380x214, 1.93M)

so you're bragging about being poor
what 18+ year old doesn't have $600 disposable income? you can build a pc that will outlast either of the consoles for that

Nah, I'm just scaring you PC faggots shitting up console threads, you should deal with your Steam/Epic Store issue, killing your shitty market. Stadia, PC, and PS5 will all be irrelevant in the future, as it should be.

Wow, it really hurts you that no one is willing to waste money on a PC, that's pretty funny. Just to hurt your ass even further, the PC market is stagnating while the console market is growing again. Not looking so good for PC's future. When was the last time PC got a real video game again?

If MCC modding takes off, Halo Infinite is fucking finished. I guess 343 wanted a real answer as to which is more popular, and they're going to get it one way or another now.

Attached: 1552632761022.png (1280x720, 424K)

All they did was make people more excited for Infinite though and once the news starts spilling we'll be hearing more about it, which will probably be closer to E3.

>343

lol

Stop. I'm playing Forza 7 right now on my Xbox. It's 2 feet away from me.

How about you both shut the fuck up and fuck back off to gamefaqs with your shameless brand loyalty.
>DURR I'M COOL BECUZE SNOY/NINTENDIE/XBAWX IS BASED!1!

Riding off the coattails of others doesn't make you any less of a shut-in faggot.

Attached: 1520351786240.jpg (457x457, 29K)

That depends on if MCC sales well on the PC and also depends on if 343 are willing to release modding tools early or very late in MCC's life.

Jesus christ

>using the Windows Store
>not playing Forza Horizon, the good Forza games
That's on you, m8.

This is all me, fatass, how about you go back to gamefaqs since you mentioned it, prepare for more irrelevancy next year, this is why you don't start shit, if you can't finish it.

Its not out yet you dumb nigger

I got it from fucking gamestop, m8. Stop being a projecting faggot.

I know you're scared, no one is wasting money on PC next year, get that through your head, the only ones that care about PCs are neckbeards that stay at home.

Get the fuck out of here.

Take your own advice schizo

I really hope it's good. I mean, I doubt it after 4 and 5, but I can hope that Microsoft has learned how useless 343i are and beaten them into compliance. Plus if it's both good and getting a PC release, I can just forgo buying a console at all next gen like I should have done for this last one.

How about you, you guys will be so irrelevant next gen you might as well not exist. When 2020 hits, Xbox Scarlett and Nintendo Switch will be the only things worth getting, PC, Sony, and Google won't apply.

>outright provided an alibi showing I'm not a sonyfag
>lol fuckoff sonyfag
schizo

It's becoming harder to tell you two faggots apart, you know we Nintendo and Xbox fans would actually get along with Sony and PC fags but you're so fucking mentally ill that it's gotten to the point where we rather see you both fuck off from the game industry as a whole. We can never get along with trash like you but at least your time is finally coming to where we no longer need to interact with you.

Right there with you user. Already been putting money aside so I can get the big dick version of the next xbox to play Infinite on. Really hoping that it goes back to being a series I love but 4 and 5 have really shaken my faith in them making another solid Halo game.

This is some good shit, how did you come up with this?

Agreed

After I did your mom last night.

yeah

it's coming out on PC as well you chromosomal supply line

>Read the books and all the halo extra shit as a kid
>Wanted so bad to see all the other spartan II's that are still alive team up with Master chief in a halo game
>halo 5 comes around and I get this soulless blue team.

Gay

I'm using this now, thank you.

you can tack going to sanghelios onto this. or seeing the arbiter again and he's covered in gayass impractical fanfiction armor. halo 5 is a soul vacuum

>be playing Apex Legends on XboneX and 4K tv
>decide to try Halo MCC
>looks/plays very primitive
>quit playing after 30mins and go back to Chadex Legends

They had their chance with Reach and Bungie fucked that up and then 343 decided to shove them into Halo 5 with no explanation or personality and made them unimportant to the point where they won't even appear in Infinite.

And this is why Infinite will keep Sprint.

Brian Reed just went crazy and added way too much shit in one Halo game, glad his ass got fired.

it's like they had a winning formula laid out for them but decided to make a game about literal whos with some master chief side missions instead.

Attached: 1514044733437.jpg (1536x2048, 630K)

What the fuck was Brian Reed thinking?

zoom zoom

Attached: 1535926505185.gif (652x562, 626K)

it wasnt his fault. hes a capeshit writer. fuck 343 for bringing him on

Agreed

>And this is why Infinite will keep Sprint
Sprint will stay because 343 doesn't have what it takes to design a Halo game without it.

Reminder that John is white blue eyed ubermench. Doesnt matter what fags from 343 will say

Attached: HTFoR_AS_-_John'sFace.jpg (640x360, 83K)

Attached: 178.jpg (490x586, 33K)

When zoomers got to zoom, what do you expect?

But he's a white blue-eyed man in 343's games.

Reminder,
nhregister.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Sony-is-making-the-same-mistake-that-hobbled-13563794.php
thesixthaxis.com/2019/04/29/pc-gaming-is-dying-omg-wtf-bbq/
gamecrate.com/five-reasons-google-stadia-will-fail/22523
Gonna feel good when Nintendo and Microsoft are the only ones left standing next gen.