Pot of Greed

Pot of Greed

Attached: 5176G+IZq-L[1].jpg (329x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810
youtube.com/watch?v=AUnPN385wLI
youtube.com/watch?v=41c9nqNSETE
yugipedia.com/wiki/D/D/D_Abyss_King_Gilgamesh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it. What does it do?

Pot of Greed is a spell card used in the Japanese card game, YuGiOh, where two players (also known as "duelists") use a deck of 40-60 cards while also having an extra deck that may or may not include 0-15 cards for fusion, synchro, or XYZ monsters. The card must be activated when the turn player has said Pot of Greed in their hand from either a legal draw or card effect allowing them to draw a card that as a 1-40 to 1-60 chance of it being the spell card, pot of greed. However the turn player must have 1 to 3 of pot of greed in order to draw said pot of greed from your deck and add it to your hand in which you must place the card into the spell or trap zone implying there is an empty slot in your spell/trap zone to which you may have a maximum of 5 spell or trap cards placed. Once Pot of Greed has been activated you must now use it's effect that comes with the spell card, in where the turn player must draw two more cards from their deck to their hand and end the move by placing Pot of Greed in the grave yard as it is not a continuous spell card, and thus must be sent to the grave yard.

Should be unbanned

It forces your opponent to chain it with mystical typhoon

I haven't played yugioh in a long as time. Why is card draw so over powered that this card gets banned?

literally the "wtf was konami even thinking while creating this" card

You can use it as a cum bucket.

youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810

It was a different time.
Pot was pretty good back then, but the game wasn't quite at the stage of "I resolved Graceful Charity and now I win" yet.

you can feel the smug aura through your screen

how does drawing one card have such a huge effect on a game?

It look pretty shitty. Only 2 cards?

It doesn't, but it's a card with zero negatives and that fits into every deck.

>lets you draw one card, potentially giving you an important piece of a combo
>removes one card from your deck raising the chances of drawing a card(s) you need to perform specific actions

So?

You can fill your deck with them and your win condition and spam them until you get it

Every card game has cards like that.
It's not a big deal.

Berserker soul

Attached: 71ohfPt4NWL._SY606_.jpg (417x606, 68K)

so that's it, it's just strong

DROR MONSTA CAADO

YAMATE YUUUGI

It's only good when you play exodus-like cards, right?

Because what is the point to have a OP monster, if it can be destroy by any spell or traps cards.

Thanks you, but what about this one? it looks confusing.

Attached: Hau.jpg (200x279, 16K)

Was it not susceptible to trap cards?

Card advantage is a good thing in any deck

Those other games usually have other resources to worry about. YGO does not so going +1 on card avantage is a big deal.

Imagine a card in MTG that cost 0 mana, allowed you draw 2 cards and allowed you play one of those cards at 0 mana at anytime.

So? Every fucking spell card is susceptible to fucking trap cards
In fact, your opponent is more likely to waste one of his traps negating the fucking pot than any other card.

It makes you have sex

To understand why Pot of Greed is so good, you need to understand Upstart Goblin. A card significantly worse than Pot of Greed, but still amazingly strong in Yugioh.
Upstart Goblin a card that at first seems to do literally nothing except give your opponent 1000 life. And it is considered powerful enough to be limited to one copy per deck. Why is that?

Yugioh is a game that is balanced around having precisely 40 cards in your deck.
Going down to 37 is a pretty big deal, which is what Upstart does, mathematically. Every upstart replaces itself with another card, leaving you with a deck that is effectively 37 cards. This is already a major boost in consistency. You can run calculations and the chance to draw a card you play 3 copies of in your opening hand of 5 out of 37 cards is significantly better than out of a deck of 40 cards.
What Pot of Greed does in that aspect is reduce the card count by two, leaving you with a 38 card deck. This is extremely good and there is never a reason not to play the pot, unless you play Light of Sekka, which is "Pot of Greed but you can't play any other spells and traps in your deck".

Another important aspect of yugioh is that card advantage is a massive deal. Having more cards in your hand than your opponent matters a lot. It's really, really important to do as much as you can with as few cards as possible. Pot just gives you an extra card. It turns a 5 card hand into a 6 card hand.
If you combine these two aspects you get a card that is just too strong for yugioh.

It is in this game, because Pot is 100% free, in other games these cards are never 100% free. You just throw down the pot and get a free card. It's really big.
If you knew the hoops some decks need to jump through to get a +1.

Attached: UpstartGoblin-LCYW-EN-UR-1E.png (359x520, 434K)

Do you think this is a better card than Pot of Greed?

Attached: BeelzeoftheDiabolicDragons-LEHD-EN-C-1E[1].png (477x695, 741K)

But what if the fight last very long? and you don't have card lefts to draw?

the average yugioh game is around 4 turns long.

>pot of greed is shit

Attached: 1517866437046.jpg (480x348, 169K)

it look pretty op.

That will basically never happen IRL due to the whole time limit on duels

>Yugioh is a game that is balanced around having precisely 40 cards in your deck.
40 card decks are a meme. Plenty of top decks today run 41-44 cards. And that’s not counting 60 card builds

Did you know that you can run 3 of them? That's because it isn't a good card

>it’s instead of its
Dumbass.

What card is your clutch win card in Duel Links

Attached: AtomicScrapDragon-STOR-EN-UR-1E.png (395x580, 504K)

>Plenty of top decks today run 41-44 cards
>60 card builds
The power you gain from running the additional cards is worth taking the consistency hit for.
But as long as we have the fucking Dangers none of this even matters, because these cards are fucking cancer.

The uninstall card

why would I even waste my time explaining the reason pot of greed is extremely powerful
if you don't understand the concept of card advantage mixed with some statistics you shouldn't even be playing card games in the first place

Attached: 1523579293885.png (542x771, 20K)

>Playing a weak card to trick the opponent into attacking it so he can activate mirror force
truly the best duelist.

wait if you can't kill that card how isn't it OP?

So you tell me the Yu-gi-oh anime/manga are full of shit player who don't know how to build a op deck?

Well, in yugioh anime, 3K atk is the max you can get with Red eye blue dragon. (and gods).
They probably added more OP cards (like this one) so I can understand 3K is not enough.

Is mirror force the best card in the game?

damn..

Attached: CounterCleaner-CDIP-EN-C-1E.png (400x580, 624K)

Not even close.

Wouldn't that be Exodia? OBLITERATE

there's a million ways to get rid of it
tribute it with a kaiju or similiar monster
return it to the extra deck
banish it
etc

Attack power does not matter at all, that monster has no protection against negation or being banished so getting rid of it off the field is easy

Attached: Better Skull Servant King.png (542x771, 31K)

The best card in yugioh right now is objectively speaking Firewall Dragon
And I am so glad he is banned forever

Attached: Firewall.Dragon.full.2087163.jpg (622x622, 836K)

Well, unironically Immediately uninstalled once I realized F2P was fucking impossible to enjoy with it.

FUCK OFF BLUE CARDS

nah

Attached: Conscription-BPW2-NA-C-1E.png (357x520, 445K)

Play one of the 1000 cards that doesn't destroy it, and just banishes or sends it to the hand.

Yes, it's too powerful.

Attached: Mirror Shield.png (916x1335, 627K)

Pot of Sneed

Attached: 1509132791839[1].jpg (361x523, 29K)

What the fuck can overcome "WIN THE GAME" in power?
Do you also get a blowjob from the loser?

castel :^)

Attached: castel__the_skyblaster_musketeer_by_1m93_dckh023-pre.png (740x1079, 1003K)

That's basic bitch shit now, all boss monsters have to be immune to spells/traps/effects or they go straight in the fucking trash.

>Immediately uninstalled once I realized F2P was fucking impossible to enjoy with it.
Nigga I never paid one and look at this shit, they hand out 500 gems like candy

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 796K)

OOOH MIGHTY SOULS FROM FAR BEYOND ANSWER ME AND BANISH MY FOES

Attached: 332434.png (475x695, 809K)

Use the promotional version of The Seal of Orichalcos and steal his soul.

>using atomic dragon when twin is better

So, do you have any idea how hard it is to draw all the Exodia pieces?
And besides, Firewall Dragon had a bunch of 1-card FTK combos with this card.

Attached: 51agP7l3B8L.jpg (343x500, 46K)

Fuck black cards fuck blue cards fuck purple cards fuck blue cards again.

Attached: 1546175576070.png (555x789, 31K)

I wasn't saying it's impossible to construct a F2P deck, I'm saying it wouldn't be fun.
I'm a fucking casual as far as CCGs go.

Where my skull servant deck niggas at

Attached: When you go to the GY just wight.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Did anyone ever, even once, win with destiny board? Seems even riskier than exodia

What about orange cards?

Attached: ApoqliphortTowers-NECH-EN-R-1E.png (307x450, 357K)

Yu-gi-oh is pretty much ruined at this point, duels are short, OP cards such as are easy to summon and 90% of the cards are basically useless, this game really needs to go back to what it used to be.

Attached: 1555553484064.jpg (575x600, 57K)

based skeleton bros

Having played shadowverse and heartstone.

I am afraid Yugioh is too luck based (and deck building) .
If you are lucky, you can summon a 3K damage monster in turn 1. And win the game.

FUCK TWIN DRAGON AND FUCK THAT ONE HEADED SCRAP DRAGON
just make the game play itself and see what works then follow suit

user, Beelze doesn't even have targeting protection, it's literally garbage.
It's such a bad card.

And for all the time Beelze existed you could make him by simply putting two cards into your grave. And even when he was being played, he was easy to out, because everyone played Compulse and BLS.

Golly gee wiz, how is everyone today?

Attached: MysticMine-DANE-JP-SR.png (493x729, 919K)

>just make the game play itself
"Casuaception, we need to go deeper"?

just do this bro

Attached: solemn_strike_by_blader999-d9ef89o.jpg (740x1079, 165K)

Yugioh is the opposite of luck-based. Yugioh is the most skill-based TCG that exists.

>If you are lucky, you can summon a 3K damage monster in turn 1. And win the game.
It's not luck, user.
If you build your deck right, you can make a big boy board turn 1 every single game no matter what. The point is to build decks where chance does not affect you.

nigga you bet not be that fucking casual

Shit I realized I forgot some let me redo the list
>FUCK ORANGE CARDS, FUCK PURPLE CARDS, FUCK BLUE CARDS, FUCK WHITE CARDS, FUCK BLACKS CARDS, FUCK MIXED COLOR CARDS, AND FUCK BLUE CARDS AGAIN, also FUCK GREEN CARDS AND PURPLE CARDS.

>Ruins your game

Attached: latest[1].png (695x1016, 2.06M)

Too bad the deck cant compete

HANASE

>Beelze
>OP
lol boot up YGOpro and watch a meta duel

Goat is the only format worth playing

>Ruins your game again by making a million of normally just OK cards completely OP and getting them banned instead of just banning the problem card

Attached: latest[1].png (688x1009, 1.58M)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 523K)

Goat format is fucking shit, go play triangle format or dragon ruler mirrors.

a bunch of cards as old as the game itself can easily out Beelze.
beelze was an card used only in late game to force a stun. and even at late it gets outed because no sane player will let an 3k dragon on the field

Attached: DDWarriorLady-DUSA-EN-UR-1E.png (689x1012, 1.25M)

That shit was gay, then Utopia the Lighting came out and all the boss monsters became useless

Slapping a defense mode beelze onto the board turn 1 was a great way to start your game if you could make him cheaply.

Yes. But what does it actually DO?

Yeah I run one in my skull servant deck just to be a shitty wall

You know, there's one boss monster which will never be useless.

Attached: Donte the Demon Killer of the Burning Abyss.png (419x610, 426K)

I forgot, but can a monster attack the same turn he is summoned?

Also, usually the first played is favored. What is the advantage to play the second?

>this game really needs to go back to what it used to be.

Attached: 116960_200w.jpg (220x319, 27K)

the first turn player doesn't get to draw on their first turn and can't attack

someone somewhere probably has won with destiny board, maybe against an AI player or a child
and yes, it is so much worse than exodia

Turn one can't attack and also skips their draw step

Wait, hold the fucking phone. WHAT.
UNAFFECTED BY OTHER CARDS' EFFECTS?
You can skyrocket its stats almost as high as you want?
IT CAN INFLICT LP DAMAGE WITHOUT EVEN FUCKING ATTACKING?
How do you even kill this? How is this not a guaranteed win? Are there cards that say that they can affect cards that aren't affected by cards? Is this some endless Immunity Dog paradox?
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS FUCKING GAME

And is it enough to balance it?

HE GONNA SAY IT

lol no

YAMETE YU~GI~

I don't care about or play Yu-Gi-Oh but banning cards is cringe. Learn to counter instead of being a whiny faggot.

DORO

MONSUTAA KAADO

You just have to beat it with another monster

how about I push you down and steal your cards

what are you gonna do then, huh?

There is literally nothing wrong with Independent Nightingale.
Effect copying is an inherently degenerate mechanic that shouldn't be in the game.
It wasn't okay with Phantom of Chaos, it wasn't okay with Tyrant Neptune and it sure as hell wasn't okay with Starving Venom.

It's not that good, honestly.
It's hard to summon properly and it's very hard to get it higher than 3000 attack.
And you can always just attack over it.

>How do you even kill this?
Just use this

Attached: JurracPtera-HA03-EN-SR-1E.jpg (406x594, 91K)

you guys never played ygo right to say that. Yatalock, token bullshit. pre errata pic related, pre errata Dark magician of chaos, Black Luster Soldier, Harpies control, Diamond Dude Turtbo, Monarchs, Dark Armed Dragon, Lightsowrn, Gladiator Beasts, the entire xyz format, second half of pendulum era.
The game was well balance in the synchro era and during DUEA.

Attached: JUMP-EN086.jpg (1404x2007, 303K)

Yes, there is a counter to drawing your entire deck turn 1 and winning by the effect of Exodia literally every single game.

They're talking about banned in professional play faggot. He isn't just banning it in his house

based negative-IQ retard

Five headed dragon can only be brought out with a deck very heavily tailored to summoning dragons.
Or by bullshit AI that gets the exact hand it needs every time and summons it turn 1. The Xbox 360 game was brutal for bullshit like that.

Well that's pretty much an instant win bullshit card...

pre-errata Future Fusion, reveal FGD, response?

that means?

Going first is better, or going second?

>it's another "I REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me summon summoned skull unga bunga me equip axe of despair" thread
>it's another "NO SYNCHRO NO XYZ NO PENDULUM NO CHAIN LINKS NO META NO GRAVEYARD NO FUN" thread
>it's another "well when /I/ play I [long list of backwards house rules that ruin the game]" thread
>it's another "I Solemn Exodia!" thread
>it's another "my 60 card deck of one-ofs beat peep!" thread
>it's another "why do I need a magnifying glass for a card, and I'm not talking about Reinquished, TER, or Last Turn!" thread
>it's another "archetypes (anything non-generic) killed the game but Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, HFD, Heavy Storm, and the rest of Chaos/Goat staples are totally ok" thread
>it's another "is mirror force banned????" thread
>it's another "monster reborn needs to stay banned" thread
>it's another "Synchros/Xyzs/Pendulums killed the game (forgets Airblade Turbo and DAD Return)" thread
>it's another "holds up summoned skull let me have fun the wrong way" thread
>it's another "any card thats black or white is sin!" thread
>it's another "pls mak dark majishiun gud" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me hate speed and combos" thread
>it's another "unga bunga we need no white" thread
>it's another "I hate extra links" thread
>it's another "I hate settingu scales" thread
>it's another "solemn is negated by jinzo" thread
>it's another "lol remember when he attacked le mooooon" thread
>it's another thread full of anime-only secondaries who miss le "golden" days
>it's another "why do you keep slaughtering my gate guardian deck with these 'ritual beasts', they arent even blue!" thread
>its another "muh kozaky lock" thread
>unga bunga another beatdown only unga thread
>its another "g-guys why can't I use my Stardust Dragon from Starlight Road again???" thread
>its another "Ring of Destruction on Peten!" "w-what do you mean it missed timing???" thread
>its another "flips Despell you activated my trap card!" thread

Attached: candy_shota.png (453x413, 268K)

Going first is almost always better so you can set up a NO FUN ALLOWED board in which you can negate anything your opponent does

classic ygo is where most of the OP shit is
the issue with modern ygo is badly and purposely planned archtypes. especially made to lock the opponent from playing

Attached: dark_armed_dragon_by_kai1411-d572o4c.jpg (813x1185, 174K)

Bump

Post your favorite fusion monster

Attached: Labyrinth_Tank.jpg (343x500, 70K)

Attached: DarkFlareKnight-LCYW-EN-C-1E.png (385x563, 382K)

Got myself back into the game and got myself a Lair of Darkness deck.

What's the general gameplay style of said deck? I'm also playing against a cyber dragon player tonight for my first match.

Attached: ThunderDragonColossus-SOFU-EN-ScR-1E.png (476x694, 744K)

The explanation was unclear. Is "pot of greed" a lesser version of "Pot of Greed"? I assume the capital letters in the name of the latter express a larger amount of power unleashed by the card. If this is the case, what does pot of greed do? And what does Pot of Greed do?

dis boy

Attached: 14112.jpg (360x523, 78K)

thunder dragon is an archtype, now? cool

Attached: El Shaddoll Winda.jpg (813x1185, 766K)

>disables your draw

Attached: 1155754.jpg (307x450, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AUnPN385wLI

>0TKs you
Nothing personel

I love all of the Fusion Dragons

Attached: SVFD.jpg (328x480, 39K)

Wtf where did my pic go

Attached: SalamangreatVioletChimera-SAST-EN-R-1E.png (476x695, 798K)

why is it banned again?
it's literally useless if it's on the bottom of your deck

Attached: GVFD.jpg (344x500, 52K)

Because games degenerate into who draws their pot first

>Mechanical hounds of ancient souls!
>Join your ten heads and become an absolute power of chaos!
>Fusion Summon!
>Come forth! Level 10!
>Chaos Ancient Gear Giant
Behind Synchros, I really do love Fusions. Shame a generic Fusion deck is kind of hard to build.

Attached: Purchase-Chaos-Ancient-Gear-Giant-Raging-Tempest-Yu-gi-oh-Cartajouer.jpg (800x800, 185K)

Attached: SKDSV.jpg (457x672, 50K)

>playing card games that aren’t MtG
>ever
LUL

Upstart didn't get banned because of le 37 card hoban meme. It was due to an FTK involving Magical Explosion, which was dealt with in a different way in the OCG.

It's a +1 in every situation. Every single deck would run it.

not if it's at the bottom

Then it's like said. Also

Hand size and draw power are to yugioh what mana is to magic, and in that game some of the most powerful cards to ever exist were cards that let you gain mana unconditionally.
In magic you need mana to play spells whereas in yugioh you just need to be able to meet tribute/effect requirements. Also the game today is based around bullshit combos so thinning your deck and getting the combos faster is just too powerful. In magic you need to draw mana, play mana, and tap mana to play creatures and in yugioh all you need is the cards in hand

>playing "Bricking The Gathering" or "Here's my budget $1k Modern competitive deck"
Here's your (You)

>MtG

Attached: BWAHAHAHAHA.png (603x325, 303K)

Seething weeb

>I play Tolkien-based fantasy games with trolls and gnomes
Coping neckbeard

based

Didn't he get banned for this?

The last magic tourny I ever went to my last opponent was supposed to check my graveyard and all night I had been watching him pick his nose and play pocket pool with himself so I just forfeitted instead of letting that greasy fuck touch my sleeves. Never again

Post card lore you faggots

I only use the most powerful cards.

Attached: Ojama King.png (416x416, 124K)

Odd eyes and Dark Magician need pic related

Attached: 1231231231222.png (403x581, 526K)

card lore you faggots

tl;dr lol

about GAGAGIOGOGAGA?

Ice barriers ruined everything, there I summed up the duel terminal storyline

banish everything

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-05-01 16:01:36.png (657x253, 23K)

Sometimes I wonder if hasbro really designed C Giant to resemble Shockwave.

Glad this is finally a rule... but the fact that it had to be made a rule just speaks volumes.

I don't see it other than mono-eye.

>Chad-Gi-Oh!

Attached: mtg neckbeards BTFO.png (853x441, 754K)

Want to know how I know you've never set foot in a yugioh locals?

Depressed people obsessed with tabletop/video games usually don't care about personal hygiene, yeah

Hey, at least they don't need to send a detox team after our tournaments.

What can I say, it's a good mecha.

Attached: XYZDragonCannon-DP2-EN-R-UE.png (672x989, 1.68M)

youtube.com/watch?v=41c9nqNSETE

JOKINGLY

The funny thing about the pic is that the guy making fun of the ass is probably also showing hiss.
Jesus, I can smell the tournament from here.

Attached: 1548864099456.jpg (400x300, 32K)

lmao nobody gives a shit about magic and their SJW ridden community

Attached: D2vjRrnVAAAfjC4.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 418K)

>one youtuber = the entire yugioh community
Want to know how I know you've never set foot in a yugioh locals?

Cope

you clearly haven't set foot in my locals.

Cope

What is you favorite pendulum? And why?
Pic related for me and it's because I always believed in spell counters and Mythical Beast is my favorite deck that uses them

Attached: Master Cerberus.jpg (340x500, 56K)

See

you're not even accounting for the card's strength in its true form: POT OF GREED

Odd-Eyes GUNDAM Dragon

Attached: Dragón_ala_de_ojos_anómalos.jpg (387x566, 75K)

my nigger endymion. so glad he finally got a retrain. probably my favorite spellcaster monster in the game

Attached: EndymiontheMightyMasterofMagic-SR08-EN-UR-1E.png (809x1186, 2.18M)

Man I remember playing in the days when this bad boy came out, shadoll/burning abyss was one of the best formats I ever played, ran lightsworns and used a cheap vampire deck to buttfuck shadoll players.

Haven't played since links were introduced, how much did mr4 fuck over my dinoniggas?

Attached: dinomists_reeeeee.png (688x1011, 1.55M)

Sorry what

Attached: 5CD5F996-5E26-4D7B-B924-231A77CABD50.png (482x700, 703K)

The only play 5HD got was use in chaos dragons so you could instantly set up 5 cards in your graveyard.
Fuck I hated that deck.

dead archetype. Don't bother

>This kills the bugfag

Don’t forget the bastards that made that shit OP as it is

Attached: E37BD138-4992-4EA1-9AD0-D77656F9DD2A.jpg (794x386, 105K)

I ACTIVATE
KUNAIWA CHAIN

>playing Yugioh
LOL

Attached: ZoZo.png (649x937, 1.57M)

You can detach one material to banish an opponent’s extra deck monster
If it’s killed you can banish one card from their graveyard
Once during each turn, except during the damage step, you can banish 1-2 cards from the top of their deck

>posts a worse card game
Yiiiiikes

>playing the worse than Promise Daughter OTT

Correction: banish from the top of the deck based on the number of banished cards, so it increases every turn

Check his pulse Yugi!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Attached: KaiserDragon-MDP2-EN-C-LE.jpg (393x580, 37K)

The fuck is that? It looks like generic anime...

SOUL
SOUL-LESS

based

Witches are a fun deck user. Fuck promise daughter
Vanguard, a card game with art commissioned by various popular Japanese artists

Attached: V-EB02-031EN-C.png (683x1000, 1.5M)

CLUCK LIKE A CHICKEN

Fellow spellcounter bros. I like Magical Abductor a lot because Magical Exemplar has always been one of my favorite spellcounter cards and seeing her as a pendulum is nice. Shame Abductor isn't too good in a Mythical Beast Endymion deck.

Attached: MagicalAbductor-PEVO-EN-SR-1E.png (687x1008, 1.57M)

>2 cards for free
No.

I've got a question related to 'once per turn' fuckery
Doomking Balerdroch states that you can only 'apply' one of his quick effects once per turn each
and yet, no matter where I look, there are only clarifications for USE or ACTIVATE once per turn effects, it's like they pulled apply out of their ass for just this one fucking card.
Now I have no idea whether you can use it again if, say, something negates it, because it's neither 'use' nor 'activate'
this game is such a clusterfuck

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 5143768-4770533690-5143683-2120044757-5140969-6622467800-latest.jpg (640x480, 46K)

>F2P was fucking impossible to enjoy with it.
i refuse to spend a cent on free to play mobage just on principle but i've made it to KoG literally every month i've been playing except for two months due to burnout
you're just a bitch

Attached: 1549517932854.jpg (640x479, 36K)

>He STILL thinks MST works this way

It's 1 card for free.

Pretty sure it was bait

Still keeping my word, but at least the armor guy looks better than the majority of MtG cards and many YGO ones.

>being too stupid to read satire

bara only makes things better

Attached: 1541189755554.png (415x599, 622K)

You can attempt to activate each of his effects once per turn.
Use means "trying to resolve" in PSCT

Playing this allows me to draw two more cards from my deck.

reminder that these are the people who unironically complain about nugioh

Attached: 1542292393565.png (646x580, 243K)

>Konami is full of Dragon-fags
BASED

Attached: ShootingQuasarDragon-LC05-EN-UR-LE.png (308x450, 357K)

That's fair. And really, with over 400 artists that have contributed to the game, there's always something that can appeal to you.
It's also one of the few games outside of YGO where you can run a deck of football players

Attached: EB03-003EN-RR.jpg (551x800, 229K)

So if it's negated it's over for that turn?
Why didn't they just write use instead of apply?

F O O T B A W L

Attached: V-EB01-006EN-RRR.png (680x1000, 1.38M)

Literally the only reason I play YGO desu senpai

>football players
UA also has Baseball and Basketball.
If only they got Reasoning and a level 3 name they'd be pretty okay (tm)

WHY IS THERE SO MANY FUCKING DRAGONS
like what the fuck man, even archetypes that don't need to have dragons in it, have fucking dragons in it

Attached: PowerToolDragon-LC5D-EN-C-1E.png (309x450, 365K)

Attached: DragonMasterKnight-DPRP-EN-R-1E.png (475x695, 855K)

Yeah, but do they have succubus cheerleaders?

Attached: G-BT13-023EN-RR.png (680x1000, 1.4M)

UAs are cool. However, the Vanguard football players also have great lore where when the game world was invaded by aliens or other evil, they played like they normally did and tackled their ass on the field

Just look at Predaplant and Speedroid, they both got dragon looking monsters, but they're plant and machine respectively to match their archetypes. Sometime down the road, Phantom Knights will get a dragon looking warrior monster.

Attached: HiSpeedroidKitedrake-VJMP-JP-OP.png (407x593, 511K)

Because dragons are fucking perfection, the very first toy little kids want is either a dinosaur or a dragon

Attached: 71ElAjwHcjL._SY606_.jpg (413x606, 74K)

Attached: 1101077.jpg (309x450, 52K)

horrible abominations
actually decent design

Found the faggot

Attached: 1045920.jpg (309x450, 47K)

He ate millions...

Attached: 51eH9hughyL.jpg (344x500, 59K)

>actually decent design
Here's what it actually looks like.

Attached: 5086.jpg (416x416, 88K)

Ha, you posted the ugly version of Red-Eyes, nice 'taste'.

Power Tool Dragon looks better to me when it's actually using power tools instead of a flathead screwdriver.

Attached: DoubleToolCD-JP-Anime-5D-NC.png (1361x744, 1.2M)

looks malnourished
is that like the organic version of the robo dragon?

>"Y-Y-Yugioh was better before when I played it!!!"
>"T-T-The first generation of Pokémon was the best!"
Not only a faggot but also a boomer! Wow!

Attached: HorustheBlackFlameDragonLV8-DL17-EN-R-UE-Purple.png (552x800, 925K)

DEKI SETU
INTO DA VRAAAINS

1: There's nothing wrong with glowing dragons.
2: The only reason Shooting Quasar Dragon is ugly is because it has Stardust Dragon's ugly fucking face but worse somehow. I don't like to insult dragons, they're not my favorite type but they're good, but Stardust's face... Come on Yusei.

Attached: StardustDragon-LOD-EN-VG-NC.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

>is that like the organic version of the robo dragon?
It's the original version of the dragon. Before Crow came into the show and fucked up the title, that dragon along with Stardust, Red Archfiend, Black Rose and Ancient Fairy were the saviors of humanity.

>Playing weeaboo trash

Attached: 636898001634615123.png (400x569, 359K)

Attached: Its over, Yugi.png (836x768, 558K)

>Playing the LOL SO RANDUM XD the "card" game.

Black rose and Red Archfiend are great designs
not bad because of glowing, bad because their fucking proportions are all over the place, they look like some AI procedurally generated them
only fags and americans like pokemon past the age of 10
not saying all modern designs are shit, but you sure posted some unsightly ones

FUCK OFF, scrub.
I bet you suck.

Sorry user, looks like the RNG favored me this game. Better luck next time.

>lmao I RANDOMLY activate all the effects to RANDOM targets a RANDOM number of times! So much SKILL

Yu-Gi-Oh is on par with the same bullshit.

does yugioh have guile?

Attached: 1_5b3fe31ddd6399a391c87e7eca79e9a0.jpg (291x400, 47K)

reminder that archetypes are inherently bad design

this
should have kept the game mostly type + attribute based
such a stupid and boring design choice
I still try to add some attribute or type based cards in my decks
this is the sole reason I will probably be switching to mtg soon

user, there's no need to lie to hide the embarrassment you feel for your rng jewfest. Yu-Gi-Oh! is filled with issues but randomness is not one of them.

>this is the sole reason I will probably be switching to mtg soon
make the change, it's life changing
I never even wanted to think about YGO once I figured out magic

not really?

>Countered by running a bit of non-monster backrow hate
>Yu-gi-oh is so fucked right now that people are freaking out saying the card should be banned since most people took out all non-monster backrow hate to increase the consistency of their hyper degenerate combos

Attached: ss+(2017-04-08+at+06.36.25).png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

OH NO IT IS THEM YU GI

THE NUMBER IN CHARGE OF THE ORGANIZATION THAT HAS TAKING OVER MY COMPANY, IS 5 I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT A TWIST THIS IS

Attached: Yami-rules-coop-drools-yugioh-vs-kid-vs-kat-37442697-641-474.jpg (641x474, 85K)

the deck was dead in the water BEFORE links.

how do you think they coped?

beautiful.

Droll and lock bird

>Wanna play Power Of Chaos again because this thread
>Open Yugi game
>Match Yugi
>Trap hole x3, Raigeki, those light swords and Exodia
>Close game
Why is he such a faggot?

Even in Tag Force they love giving people Swords of Revealing Light. They always set it as one of their Destiny Draw cards too.

Attached: Protective Seal.png (2266x474, 552K)

wasn't it confirmed that the opponents are programmed to sometimes just open very specific hands to fuck up most strategies

>Thought the addition of link summoning to limit extra deck summons was going to slow the game down
>Nope, it's just as insane as before but combos are even more complicated because you need to link summon a bunch first
Feels bad man

amateur
watch this kid

Attached: 555.jpg (555x555, 46K)

the problem is a combination of how generic most of them are and a lot of them being able to summon shit for basically free

>Token cards are meta because of the simple costs of Links
Fusions need two specific monsters(for the most part) and a card, Synchros need a tuner and a monster to reach a specific level, and XYZ monsters of the same level. Meanwhile Links,"lol monsters".

Is there an archetype that got more KEKED than D/D/D?

>missing your two most important cards in a structure deck
>structure deck releases only a few weeks before WCS
>get a few top 8s here and there, set to be one of the best deck out there because of how consistent it was
>No representation at WCS whatsoever
>During the calm period after WCS nothing happens in the YGO competitive world
>Links come out a few weeks later, making all of their boss monster plays impossible to do anymore

Attached: 1555573474302.jpg (2560x1440, 1.17M)

yeah the power creep on the requirements is insane
can't wait to see what those retards come up with next
would be cool if it's a red type of card
>not very strong
>can't be used for links/other stuff
>once per duel
>summons itself from the extra deck for free

You're a complete idiot if you don't see how a costless +1 that fits everywhere is broken. You don't even need to know anything about Yugioh to realize why this card is worthless design. It's just a matter of the player lucky enough to draw it being at one card's advantage for no reason at all except that they lucked out. EVERY game. It has no interesting activation method, cost, countering, nothing. It's the worst designed card in card game history.

That's what happens when you play the TCG format.

OP is loooong gone

Everyone already plays neg 9 Pot and extra deck neg Pot, the are both the exact same in card advantage as OG pot.
Ash exists as well.
PoG at one would have no real impact other than just being another staple that the game is full of anyway.

Attached: 200.gif (306x200, 702K)

did those weirdos get a link monster in the OCG or something?

Unlimited

What's the most broken card in all of TCGs?

I feel like this, Bill in Pokemon TCG (which is basically the exact same thing) and Black Lotus in Magic are all in the running. Ancestral Recall is definitely an option for Magic, but it's limited by being a blue spell (not that it'd be hard to splash for but still, any limitation at all is worth considering. Same reason I'd rank Bill over Professor Oak for Pokemon TCG.)

Attached: 1443233691039.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: tick tock magic man.png (400x600, 108K)

Attached: 1555820872883.png (308x450, 368K)

>half of these cards
could use a little more text please
has there even been a yellow monster card printed recently at all?

Yeah dude Dark Blade was printed like yesterday.

How do you make LP matter outside of being a glorified wallet?

I mean, they've already got Dark Requiem as a pseudo boss monster for them.

Yes.
yugipedia.com/wiki/D/D/D_Abyss_King_Gilgamesh

Attached: DDDAbyssKingGilgamesh-LVP2-JP-SR.png (443x640, 696K)

Yep. Expect some new mechanic or archetype that fucks over D/D/D to come out before it gets ported.

Attached: Gilgamesh.jpg (858x772, 131K)

Attached: 1535181965900.jpg (740x1080, 215K)

Either this , Painful Choice or CED pre-errata.

Have a reasonable amount based on the power of the monsters in your card game
POWA CREEP NIGGA
now your LP has two states: 1 and 0
don't leave that board open

It's probably because this meta doesn't run much backrow hate since not many people play backrow in the meta to begin with. There's also the fact that players can get to Mystic mine really fast through 3 copies of itself, 2 terra forming, demise of the land, metaverse. There's even trap trick and lilith lady of lament that search out metaverse.

I agree that people wanting this banned immediately are stupid, but it is a pretty broken card that's really easy to get on the field.

this guy is about to make your whole day yellow

>it is a pretty broken card that's really easy to get on the field.
It is an incredibly fragile card. It's only strong right now because the meta is so fucked.

You can't but TCGs that manage such a feat are few and far between anyway.
For Yugioh, I get why Pot of Greed is meme'd so much (card advantage is pretty much the only thing ever stopping you in this game plus they play it all the time in the anime), but a lot of the initial Magic/Trap cards were ridiculous. This, Mirage of Nightmare, The Forceful Sentry, Ultimate Offering, Last Turn...

Attached: PainfulChoice-DLG1-NA-C-UE.png (400x584, 476K)

neat
all i ever see are the overly complicated card, for obvious reasons of course
but ive avoided looking at this game after someone showed me that discard dragon deck that was about 50 cards in one turn, discarding you whole deck to summon crap to then discard them to summon more crap and basicly win the game from there in that one turn. just didnt look fun

Vanguard uses damage taken as the primary resource for using abilities so you have to juggle dying and not being able to use expensive cards.

Any decks that use all summoning methods? As messy as Arc-V was I thought it was cool that every summoning style at the time (except Ritual) was getting a fair amount of love each.

WHERE AM I MEANT TO DRAW TWO CARDS FROM???? WHY IS IT SO VAGUE?

>fragile
>the average mine deck runs like 18 different ways to get to it
>plus counter traps to prevent any form of destruction
>you could even run field barrier to make it even harder for your opponent
>most backrow destruction is unsearchable so you're left to literally draw your outs
It's a meta contender exactly because it's so resilient.

as long as strangers aren't your only option for playing, you can pretty much control how bs the decks are when playing with friends

World Chalice archetype has a few; there's also Mekk-Knight Avram and one of the Guardragons.
Cyberse have a few also, like Bittron.

Just prohibit it

Attached: PROhibition.png (389x568, 375K)

D/D/D
Odd-Eyes
Cyberse kinda
Also some Guardragon decks have no issue in shitting all types of monsters unto the board.

FREE HER

Attached: FREE HER.png (800x800, 2.46M)

Pretty sure there's no way to search that

This card got errata'd 3 times. 3 fucking times.

Attached: 1439368090789.jpg (369x534, 58K)

Attached: watch dog.png (306x450, 356K)

>spend 1 card
>to draw one card

Wouldn't you just be better off drawing the card you need instead? Why run this?

Attached: 1556352885213.png (500x500, 193K)

>giant trunade
>plays the card anyways after returning your prohibition to your hand
>not to mention any of the hundreds of MST-like effects in the game attached to monsters or spells/traps to destroy your prohibition and play the mines anyways.

People dont like Mystic Mine cause its completely non-interactive.
Other stun decks like Subterror Guru control have a back and forth where you make plays and they try and counter those plays by spending resources. Mystic Mine players are essentially playing by themselves and praying you dont maindeck MST. We need anti-monster spam decks, but not ones like Mystic Mine burn.

Attached: FuckMysticMine.png (666x1000, 2.56M)

Reminder that the switch has a YGO game in Japan right now with no DLC bullshit and has ENG text

Giant Trunade's been banned since like 2006, but sure that works.

Attached: chrome_2019-02-03_09-33-08.png (90x90, 23K)

You draw TWO cards. It's a 1 card profit for literal no cost.

While I like Destiny End Dragon's design more and Destiny HERO Dangerous effect of making your Destiny HERO Monsters bigger. I've grown to like Dystopia the most because of it's effect and to burn low lp players to death sometimes.

Attached: DestinyHERODystopia-DESO-EN-ScR-1E.png (300x440, 337K)

>use graceful tear to give my opponent pot of desires
>they fall for it every time

It thins your deck and gives you card advantage, for free.

I mean, it could cost all but 1 LP and everyone would still play it at 3 if unlimited.

I'm thinking about buying it because I enjoyed the original Legacy of the Duelist, but I'm waiting for play asia to fucking restock their Eshop cards and my bank won't let me make charges on my card for Japanese shit for some reason even though I'm telling them what I'm trying to buy and that I'm the one who's doing it

when I think of the most OP cards of all time, it has to be something that literally any deck would run 3 copies of regardless of what else it's doing (outside of some really, really weird janky-ass shitbrews I mean.)

stuff like pot of greed fits that perfectly because it's pure +1 with no downsides, there's no reason to avoid it.

You fags will give up all but two cards if it means you could draw two more card.

Fusion cards are A E S T H E T I C

Attached: GemKnightMasterDiamond-SP15-EN-C-1E.png (309x450, 408K)

i don't get whats so good about it

Of course we will. Those cards are useless if I can't use them right now! Get out of my deck!

Attached: PotofDesires-CT14-EN-UR-LE.png (475x694, 731K)

Yugioh players would sacrifice their family to draw 2

Many cards in YuGiOh have effects that activate only in the graveyard. You can have like, 25 effects go off at once with this card.

>857▶
> (You)
ah

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

fuck outta here with this slow ass searcher

>turn 1
>Set up your field or dump a bunch of stuff to the graveyard
>Set this
>Activate on your opponent's draw step
>Now they have no deck
>haha skill

my kind of card

Attached: superheavy daddy.png (296x247, 105K)

Shitty?

from the bottom of your opponent's deck, obviously

New erratta

Attached: potty.jpg (329x480, 75K)

>activating effects
small brain

the original exchange of the spirit was a deck out strategy. mill out 15 or more of your cards, then activate exchange on the next turn. your opponent now has no deck

There are many ways to get to this card and play it on your first turn. If you manage to do that, it replaces your graveyard with your deck and your opponent has to replace his graveyard with his deck too, effectively reducing his deck to 0 since he had no cards in grave at that time (take it as an example). Since he'd go 2nd, there is a rule where it says if you cannot draw cards from the deck anymore during your next Draw Phase you lose the game. So you pass, opponent cant draw, you win

cards like pot of greed and graceful charity are great because when someone from your group has a weaker deck you can just buff it with draw power

I don't understand

Does anyone remember how it felt to use pot of greed? When it was legal? Must of felt sweet.

As good as those cards are, if the rest of your deck is shit, that just means you'll be drawing more shit.

Just play this and your opponent can't do anything.

Attached: 51ltKUntpKL.jpg (351x500, 45K)

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND user?
I think I messed up the whole more than 5 cards thing was it after your turn or on the next draw phase that you had to throw away cards?

All I fucking want is an updated current year remake of the duel academy game.

Attached: RatTrap.jpg (530x270, 13K)

oh didnt see both lol

true, but when that boy is running 3x waboku and 3x mirror force you know he's not gonna get dropped first in the FFA

Damage step isn't a phase
You're thinking of the battle phase
This current version is a quickplay without the symbol.
Also, you only discard if you have 7 or more cards in hand
Total score: 4/10 a decent meme

Yu-gi-oh died the moment they changed the rules of fusion summons.

I miss the days of when you'd summon a blue eyes white dragon, or a dark magician and it actually meant something and would make the other player panic.

Attached: 51euO5oFK3L.jpg (347x500, 41K)

okay that's pretty kewl :3
but is getting 15 cards in graveyard on turn one easyu?

*stops you from playing*

Attached: gnomaterial_by_alanmac95_dd4wlma-pre.png (737x1084, 1.19M)

Yeah I was really panicking when I had Mirror Force set and you had your dumb beat with no protection.

ahem
>mirror force
>raigeki
>dark hole
>trap hole
OH NEW MOUMMYY IM SCWARREDD

WHAT DOES IT DO?

I haven't played yugioh in a real long time. is it still special summons the game?

Fusion is still a thing for Blue Eyes and Red Eyes, user.

Attached: Twin Burst Dragon.jpg (600x875, 193K)

Attached: 1543605775183.png (402x586, 389K)

there are tales of people using normal summoning as their primary tool
but those are just legends, just legends...

Yeah special summons are still the name of the game and that's never changing

I heard there is an official yugioh game now is it any good? The steam one?

Don't bully forehead-chan

were hitting autism levels that shouldn't be possible

Attached: sandwichtime.gif (500x279, 847K)

I stopped watching the show after arc-v and pendulum.
What is the new gimmick for vrains?

instead of polymerization or a ritual card
instead of tuners or 2 same level monsters
now your requirements are...
LITERALLY ANYTHING
go wild nigga shit's fucked
Didn't even change how the game's played, now you just have to stare at the other retard longer while he shuffles around linking crap for 5 minutes on turn 1

Link summon, being 5DS lite, and speed duel.

>Link Monsters
>Zone placement matters
>new monsters have arrows pointing to other zones where you can special summon from the extra deck
>limited to just one extra monster zone unless you open up more with links
>pendulum zones are now in the backrow

nerd.

Attached: suckmycock.png (468x685, 709K)

How much longer until the game just becomes a glorified slider puzzle?

Attached: Batgirl.gif (220x220, 2.66M)

Literally what the FUCK did they mean by this?

Attached: DarknessApproaches-SRL-EN-SSP-UE.png (359x520, 436K)

Attached: I cost 100 dollars. buy me.jpg (549x800, 229K)

Did these cards ever become useful in any capacity?
I remember them being absolute dog shit back in the day.

Attached: file.png (1500x718, 2.46M)

Is this card still the only way to have a monster in face-down attack position?

Playing WC 2011 Over the Nexus. What kind of deck should I run?

Attached: file.png (1500x1347, 3.34M)

slifer is pretty meta nowadays...

THANOS DRAGON
obelisk was run in monarchs and true draco sometimes because a 4k beater immune to everything is funny
its currently played in some swarm decks on duel links

i sleep.

Attached: cardfu2.png (300x437, 232K)

Yes. At least it used to be but it got errata'd to say face-down defense position, so it's a shittier Book of Moon now.

Yes. Guess why.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (699x1000, 123K)

not so fast gaylord

Attached: heh no.jpg (741x1079, 558K)

Attached: sponge of greed.jpg (419x610, 81K)

Your final boss summon this on his side of the field. How do you win?

Attached: Number iC1000 Numeronius Numeronia.png (500x720, 788K)

not bad for a retard....behold my hand trap

Attached: reverse.png (248x380, 76K)

MY BOY STRATOS IS FREE WTF SINCE WHEN????

Attached: 5B9AD951-2A91-4DD0-943D-F5BA013EA682.jpg (1408x2048, 3.17M)

>steals your monster and use it as Link summon material
Nothing personel

Attached: A1FWPMI6NbL._SY606_.jpg (416x606, 69K)

I've been out of the loop for the last couple months, how has the meta changed?
Wisdom-Eye Magician

really?

Attached: pfft.jpg (348x500, 49K)

It's just completely inexplicable that a card, by it's cost should completely destroy your opponent's field, but it's literally just a retard version of Book of Moon. Face-down attack mode literally isn't a thing. It's the single most mind-boggling card to ever get printed.

Does anyone know if the Yu-Gi-Oh game for the Switch is worth the price? I stopped playing after Egyptian Gods were introduced, but I want to get back in and just play some vanilla-ass Yu-Gi-Oh, even if it's just with the AI.

Attached: sample_b556fb9f105314478d34b8a04e63c3cc.jpg (850x1026, 136K)

I guess you didn't care after all if you didn't even meet him when he was released. Stratos moved on, user. You're not his nigga.

I wish I could get into current Yu-Gi-Oh. I enjoyed it before Pendulums, but somehing about learning Pendulums and Links made me want to just stop playing altogether.

>steals your monster and use it as Link summon material
Nothing personel

Attached: c2bf1a338934c88ba339a3ad32805dd7.jpg (740x1079, 205K)

Firewall is dead, Summon Sorc is dead, all FTKs are pretty much gone. Sky Strikers are still dominant, Thunder Dragons found a new home with Guardragons, Salamangreat are going strong, and Orcust are doing well despite the last two banlists fucking them over more or less. Everyone's scared of Mystic Mine hitting the meta and making the game stupidly boring, but I doubt it.

Early Tag Force is pretty vanilla and you can play with your waif.

What exactly makes Sky Striker decks a big deal? I beat one with my shitty mill gimmick deck so I didn't get to see much of their effects outside of constant searching.

Does yu-gi-oh have any cards like Slaughter Games?

Attached: Slaughter games card.jpg (672x936, 225K)

Any new meta decks in the upcoming pack or just those? I wasn't interested in Sky Strikers and Danger was too expensive.

Looked it up. Looks fun, but I don't have a PS2 or PSP to play it on.

If you see this nigga coming you're probably already dead.

Attached: TheLastWarriorfromAnotherPlanet-DB2-EN-SR-UE.jpg (400x580, 57K)

YuGiBros

My gf said she'd play gayass cardgames with me. Should I get the OG Yugi and Kaiba decks or the revamped ones?

Attached: 1471146377654.gif (853x480, 655K)

Pot of Greed is a spell card used in the Japanese card game, YuGiOh, where two players (also known as "duelists") use a deck of 40-60 cards while also having an extra deck that may or may not include 0-15 cards for fusion, synchro, or XYZ monsters. The card must be activated when the turn player has said Pot of Greed in their hand from either a legal draw or card effect allowing them to draw a card that as a 1-40 to 1-60 chance of it being the spell card, pot of greed. However the turn player must have 1 to 3 of pot of greed in order to draw said pot of greed from your deck and add it to your hand in which you must place the card into the spell or trap zone implying there is an empty slot in your spell/trap zone to which you may have a maximum of 5 spell or trap cards placed. Once Pot of Greed has been activated you must now use it's effect that comes with the spell card, in where the turn player must draw two more cards from their deck to their hand and end the move by placing Pot of Greed in the grave yard as it is not a continuous spell card, and thus must be sent to the grave yard.

>Fabled Unicore eff
That's pretty good considering the era. Although Ojama Trioing your opponent is pretty fucking funny

lol

Attached: 1100449.jpg (309x450, 41K)

I guess chain destruction is the closest thing

Mind Crush? Doesn't banish though.

This is when you're supposed to assert dominance, user. Give her a shitty structure deck and body her ass.

there were no fuggin kaiju back when fusions ruled the earth

I was gonna suggest hey trunade but then I remembered it only worked on set backrow.

Attached: 511aQwhHwPL.jpg (341x500, 51K)

Oh shit I think I recognize that artist

I want us to both have shitty starter decks though so it's more fun.

Attached: o.png (351x287, 171K)

Attached: chain.png (481x700, 774K)

Yeah buy Legendary Decks 2

Their spell cards are incredibly powerful and they have recovery and protection like no other. It remains to be seen how powerful they remain now that Kagari is limited, but I'm sure they'll be fine.
Mystic Mine Burn if you wanna sell your soul. Burning Abyss got their link monster and that opens a bunch of different strategies. True King Dino is coming back too thanks to the new world chalice synchro monster.

post bad cards

Attached: ElementalHERONeoBubbleman.png (400x580, 624K)

Yeah sure

Attached: 71jIQ0m5vEL._SY606_.jpg (420x606, 59K)

melonnyinyi / めろん22?

Attached: G-FC04-027EN-RRR.png (683x1000, 1.34M)

The artist(Melon22) has done quite a few cards for the game including this thicc nurse

Attached: Eleleth.png (644x947, 1.5M)

Fuckin' lol.

buy two battlepack draft sets

Attached: ygosptkit1.jpg (1800x1777, 526K)

Whatever you do, do not do this.
Drafting when you barely understand how the game works is not a good move, and yugioh isn't exactly designed for limited formats in the first place.

Look, you get a pencil and a piece of paper...

Actually, buy two structure decks, wait till she learns how the game works, then pick up two battle pack draft sets.

you draw 3 cards nigga lmfao are you stupid

Attached: Cyberse Clock Dragon.webm (930x528, 2.54M)

More like never draft yugioh ever.

Yeah I'm not gonna have her draft. We'd get a lot more fun out of premade decks with similar power levels.

I wouldn't have to go full autismo and try to make similarly balanced decks. She wouldn't have to learn about gay ass rulings and shit. It's a win win.

Attached: 1487734334779.jpg (500x818, 168K)

I'd rather make a yugioh cube than do draft packs.

>the bad card confuses and infuriates the genwunner

Attached: 1552879384082.png (659x642, 28K)

>there is chance that Playmaker is going to summon all his dragon in the final duel
I sure can't wait for it.

Attached: dragon sluts.jpg (958x1390, 317K)

Just emulate it.

Jesus Christ, faggot, go on reddit if you want to humblebrag about the fact that you have a girlfriend. No one here is impressed.
>incel
Simply fucking epic.

>no Metal Gear archetype Tactical Espionage Expert exists, but it's garbage
>no Castlevania archetype Vampires don't count
>get a bunch of shitty Gradius cards instead
>keep getting new shitty Gradius cards
Thanks Konami

Attached: 1554311161457.gif (430x323, 453K)

Attached: iu-1.png (480x698, 750K)

>There are too many dragons but we can't help ourselves
>Let's make wyrms to fill that aesthetic without all the support
>cool but lets make everything a dragon anyway
What was the point?

nigga he was just asking a question, no need to lose your shit over nothing

Attached: 1367530297907-1.jpg (304x282, 19K)

>no Metal Gear archetype
>What are Spyral

Attached: 1106359.jpg (309x450, 44K)

Classic-style Spies and not MGS styled spies or giant robots.
Next question

The need to mention the fact that you have a girlfriend is peak normalfag, and I won't stand for that low IQ shit. Get over your own faggot ego.

>Play any card

Attached: 1535240908778.png (539x775, 43K)

You can play Legacy of the Duelist but be warned the balance is fucked. You've got gen 1 decks full of do nothing cards, GX cards which only combo with one specific card and dlc fights where the devs gave the opponent a meta deck.
You can instead use your own deck but you have to tailor the powerlevel of your deck with the gen of the ai otherwise you'll steamroll anime decks with anything half put together.
Also for some retarded reason when you open packs you have to do it one at a time and can't skip the animations.
Really you should emulate the DS world championship games instead.

It both, user.
>he forgotten that Otacon: the card is still Limited

Attached: SPYRAL_GEAR___Last_Resort.jpg (340x500, 71K)

here's your summoned skull, bro

Attached: 1526055739461.png (813x1185, 1.24M)

Noble Knights are a lot of fun in Duel Links

And in the real game

Attached: dc03d36-c18e0234-25df-4134-ad69-aead13748853.png (613x609, 565K)

is this blood bowl

Is there *any* reason to run normal monsters ever?

i never understood which cards i was supposed to draw

>Level 6 with 2600 attack
Fucking powercreep

We had one of them 12 years ago, user

Attached: file.png (376x550, 434K)

Memes

When you're the creator's favorite child.

Attached: BlueEyesAlternativeWhiteDragon-MVP1-EN-GUR-1E.png (476x695, 779K)

Attached: 61mh+2HnvML.jpg (348x500, 82K)

>as link material for Link Spider
>world chalice are based around normal monsters more or less, shine ball is a playmaker in that sort of strategy
>Dark Magicians, Red Eyes and Blue Eyes have their own decks

>watch a hardcore futanari artist stream
>he is watching YGO DM all day

can someone please post big tiddy duel monsters...

Attached: Sanwitch-DR3-EN-C-UE.png (400x580, 605K)

Sure. It would be nice when they finally release her into real life, however.

Attached: DiamondHeadDragon-OW.png (416x416, 347K)

Attached: GhostrickSkeleton-MP14-EN-C-1E.png (309x450, 368K)

I don't really care much that people have off-topic Yugioh threads on Yea Forums but is /tg/ so bad you have to discuss it on Yea Forums?

You could easily said Yea Forums or /vg/. No one is sane enough to go to /tg/.

bust reduction censorship should be illegal.

Attached: XSaberAnuPiranha-DT02-JP-DNPR-DT.jpg (496x730, 131K)

is the new yu gi oh game on the switch worth it?
left the game back on the sycnhor era so interested in seeing how it is now

Attached: 1556244921264.jpg (1024x1449, 225K)

Attached: Mind Crush.png (1334x750, 3.34M)

NANI???
how is that bad lol
:D

/tg/ has Yugioh threads sometimes, it's just slow.

Attached: 1550772845942.png (542x771, 62K)

The issue is that Yugioh threads get attacked a lot by Magicfags on /tg/.
Strange part is that the Bushiroad/Vanguard general there has been safe for the most part after the first 4 or 5 threads

Yeah but this chick has 1800 defence

Monsters that require your opponent to do something to resolve their effect are generally not very good, and this one requires too much setup in order its condition.

Attached: ....png (542x771, 18K)

this guy fucks you're waifu

Attached: PhantasmSpiralDragon-MACR-EN-R-1E.png (688x1010, 1.62M)

Ojama's are the secret tier 0 deck

>wyrm
this was alawyas a type?

recently introduced a few years ago with yang zing

post CHAD CARDS

Attached: 61XZSJpvjHL.jpg (341x500, 67K)

These fake cards are the single biggest reddit meme I've ever seen
>no fun allowed
Being a low-effort Dadaist isn't 'fun'.

>implying she isn't the waifu

They want a dragon type, but even more of a snowflake/special

Attached: Junk Warrior.gif (320x180, 1.08M)

Attached: 1532021253059.png (544x680, 626K)

Bbut it maeks you win game
does card effect inclue battle? if so
Negate Attack
Parthian Shot
Shooting Star Bow - Ceal
u win da gayme

>junk warrior

decode really does look similar to junk warrior at times

Attached: 1522852313838.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

For the most part not really if they are ever used they either have a very specific use or a lot of support. Examples being Skull Servant, Dark Magician, and Blue Eyes. Gem Knight Garnet was also extremely common to run in the competitive scene for Brilliant Fusion which ended up being limited because it was so commonly ran, although even that has the downsides of Garnet being a dead draw if you d o draw him.

Are there any other card games out there that have good vidya?
Vanguard had some games, but they're all in nip.

Attached: file.png (739x1077, 1.22M)

made this just now with a card I pulled from my old Yugioh cards.

Attached: oc.png (758x879, 36K)

Kill yourself.

Not before I kill you.

No it wasn't, magical explosion was hit ages before upstart was to the point where the card was absolutely not remotely viable

Decode Talker is literally Junk Warrior but link right down to him defeating Revolver. mirroring Junk Warrior and the 5Ds final battle. Then again, Vrains circlejerk 5Ds hard with it theme and shared element. If only his brothers in arms appear in the show more often.

Attached: Code_Talkers.png (1920x1090, 1.63M)

>muh funny YGO cards
Your brain literally has not progressed past high school. Your existence, as it stands, is a fucking plague cloud.

>getting assblasted over an image
YIKES

Attached: KITTEH.png (542x771, 33K)

This is the greatest card that has ever been printed in the history of the game, and it needs to come back to 3 so degenerate ass fucking decks can be put in check. It's the perfect card. Not impossible to beat. Not even especially difficult to beat if you come prepared for it. It's even susceptible to kaijus. Meanwhile, it's still so strong it makes people with degenerate decks shake in their boots at the possibility of facing him.

Literally the most perfect balance-check card in the game's history and the fucking pieces of shit ban it so people will buy the new sets.

Attached: Master Peace.png (549x800, 867K)

Why did Arc V and now Vrains suck off 5D's so hard when 5D's viewer ship was much lower than Zexal in Japan and written off as a meme (card games on motorcycles) in the West?

Attached: DEmgCPjV0AEfSdr.jpg (786x586, 99K)

>YIKES
A reddit term. I rest my case.

Attached: yikess.jpg (640x640, 67K)

Attached: 2AS7ZeXVQzAxggVXPYaEdwck1_hs18dZcfI2whtmGO8.jpg (847x478, 56K)

user take a break from Yea Forums for a while, you're getting too angry over literally nothing

Attached: dfgs.PNG-1.png (167x114, 27K)

Go fuck yourself, commie.

Arc V is base on GX, which that happen to have the characters visiting other realms, just like Zexal is based on DM. It's 5Ds turn and we got Vrains aka card games on surf board. 5Ds, despite the meme, is pretty great as an standalone and remember fondly for it.

Pot of BRAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: FlameGhostLOB-NA-R-1E.jpg (400x580, 62K)

Attached: 1548443591535.jpg (750x537, 81K)

That's cute, but your future is a reeducation camp, because the average person is simply not going to put up with your jewish transgender nonsense.

>Joey users his Time Wizard to make his Baby Dragon into a stronger 1000 Year Old Dragon
>It backfires cause it makes Yugi's Dark Magician stronger too

Attached: Sonic-1.png (2394x1440, 523K)

So basically Yu-Gi-Oh revolves around building a deck that can win in as little cards as possible and everything else in your deck is just padding?

meant for

literally no downsides to it

The entire fucking game is fucked because the only resource in the game is your hand. There is no land, there is no energy, it's just whatever you have in your hand is the game. It's literally the single lowest IQ game of all time, and these absolute fucking retards will still defend it.

Pretty much, all you really need is your win condition.

Even in the OG days, if you could open Raigeki + Harpie feather duster + cyber stein + mega morph everytime, you would.

He is a wizard after all.

Attached: a509a4209ad9870480ba98a0064cfb4cb864866d98f9ff5aec48f8577ba1b33c.jpg (1844x777, 539K)

Except no one played Cyber Stein decks, and you're a historical revisionist kike. Kill yourself.

well, that's part of it, but a lot of boss monsters usually come from the extra deck. Extra deck monsters you can summon at any time as long as you have the materials, so consistency doesn't matter with them and you can just cram in as many as possible. The extra deck size limit is only 15, so you have to be very choosy about which cards you put in there.

It's pure shit, and anyone who plays YGO today is the same Pokémon faggot player. You have literally zero standards, and you think you're cool because you can metagame.

oh shit endymion
are spell counters relevant now? I miss my spell counter deck

Attached: 1555213438874.png (103x168, 8K)

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

Neg 9 Pot is for a deck doesn't rely on a single card that is you banish it, it's over.
Extra neg Pot is for a deck rarely or never use extra deck. Cards in it mostly toolbox or Cherries target.
Both have their niche use, not a staple.

Attached: 300px-GhostReaperWinterCherries-DUPO-EN-UR-1E.png (300x437, 290K)

No one cares, you unhinged fucking jew. LMAO.