You know how I can tell these page is rampantly overwhelmed with children?

You know how I can tell these page is rampantly overwhelmed with children?

Because none of you are excited about the new Earthworm Jim game being made on the new Intellivision console.

comicbook.com/gaming/2019/05/01/earthworm-jim-new-game-in-development/

Attached: FB_IMG_1556736449923.jpg (720x960, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RI4NQtwXQzk
youtu.be/qSxwFhg_1XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F2BLJZnqq4U
youtube.com/watch?v=0uPRbZIbbGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>on the new intellivision console
yeah i wonder why fucker

>He's back
I didn't even know until right just now

Attached: 1537468984199.jpg (184x184, 10K)

>exclusive to some ouya-tier shitsole
woooo so excited yay

Attached: 1279399364725.jpg (800x600, 62K)

Is it bad that I never played any of the EWJ games but loved the cartoon based on it?

>we know that if our system doesn't come out with two or three exclusive must-have games, we're dead it doesn't matter what i say, until you play it, you don't even have to give me the benefit of the doubt, just don't hate on it until you've played it, cuz i am not asking for your money, i'm not doing what Ouya did, i am not doing what the coleco chameleon did, and i'm not even doing what the Atari VCS did, and i got news for you, if anyone thinks that you can start a company, a hardware company on 3 million dollars, your high, you're out of your mind, to do what we're doing it takes tens of millions of dollars, and i'm never going to ask anyone for money, before they have a chance to play the machine, and if you find it fun and if there's games on there that you can't get anywhere else, and you want to play, then you can buy the machine, until then it's no sense talking about it because we have to show gameplay footage

What did Tommy Tallarico mean by this

Attached: 1506060083400.gif (256x256, 352K)

The cartoon, much like the games, were way ahead of their time

PUT IN ON CONSOLES PEOPLE OWN! IT WILL FLOP IF THEY DON'T 'DO IT

>being made on the new Intellivision console.
That might have something to do with it user

Attached: 1d8a455b-8a8e-4e44-8ddf-c0b6508f4dc4.gif (400x224, 2.74M)

Post your favorite track of the game. Any version will do.

youtube.com/watch?v=RI4NQtwXQzk

Attached: 1556316020480.png (600x600, 199K)

>new Earthworm Jim game
Will it have the same humor as the old games?

Already doing a better job as a spokesperson than Gabe with his VR shit

It will, Doug hates faggots.

>exclusive to a console with literal shit tier controllers
yikes
Tell me when people rip the game and put it on PC.

WHAT. You made my day, user. May you be blessed.

Then there is hope then.

youtu.be/qSxwFhg_1XQ

Was this the most kino moment in EWJ history?

Attached: 1517061350892.jpg (557x605, 89K)

Tommy knows his stuff when it comes to retro. He lived through it. He grew up with it. He was making music for companies back then. He's had success with VGL tours.
If anyone can pull of this seemingly impossible task of a niche console with actual legs, it might be him.
I like that he's going in with ambition but realistic expectations. He wants something to bring first. He's going for the low-end and casual market.
But will his product just be another Ouya though. Sometimes, no matter how good you are projects flop on their face.
I hope, if it does flop, he'll have these games on every platform as a backup plan.

If they revive Interplay on this machine I think I'll fucking die from excitement

Attached: 51NV0057B6L._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 28K)

>20 brand new IPs available at launch, if it becomes 16 because four of them suck, i can't predict the future but i can tell you that is our goal, our goal right now, two years out is to have 20 brand-new games on release and have, AND the system is going to come with Intellivision first party games FOR FREE as part of the console, we're looking at 5 to 7 games right now some of the big classics like Astro Smash, Nightstalker, Shark Shark, Intellivision Baseball, those are the ones we're devloping internally that we want to give away for free from the get-go, i don't know how many i am just being honest, i don't know how any there are, i don't know which games they'll be exactly, but those are the one we're looking at

WHAT is he trying to say here.

Attached: 1498956413767.gif (512x807, 469K)

Yup because everyone is going to line the streets to play fucking Pong and Shark Shark

youtube.com/watch?v=F2BLJZnqq4U

>never even held the controller in his hand
>already complains

Typical Yea Forums. Buy it before you form an opinion.

>howdoyouknowitsgonnabeshit.jpg

Earthworm Jim is back, AGAIN... and it will flop... AGAIN

>to bring an actual hardware to market the amount of money it takes, the amount of people it takes, the team, the investors, the partners, the distribution, that's the thing are you a real hardware company or not, do you have electrical engineers on staff in your building, yes or no? if you don't you're a Kickstarter project

I can't quite understand what Tommy is saying

Attached: 1506057115833.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

>it's not about the hardware it's about the experience, now that being said we're also not putting a raspberry PI in the thing and then, wer'e creating our own proprietary 2D chipset that is going to be smoking amazing, and out own tools so that we can create these experiences that no one else can create

what, is, he ,saying Yea Forums??

the entire interview where we says all this
youtube.com/watch?v=0uPRbZIbbGM

Attached: 1500596331784.gif (600x600, 1.99M)

I was excited when the 360 remake came out. Played it, it was bland average and now I feel nothing towards this franchise anymore.

use it or lose it. In this case they lost me.

The moment you crush Princess What's Her name with the Cow you launched back in New Junk City.
That was a damn good joke for a ending.

>new Intellivision console.
it's like making an amazing birthday cake and then taking a hot, steaming, semi-liquid turd on top of it

>new Intellivision console
lmao another of these things

Wojack when?

Attached: 1525077928121.jpg (960x492, 109K)

>console loyalty

You're the reason why gaming is stagnant.

>No one can create chipsets that are able to run games less advanced than a what you can get from a fucking calculator these days

I'm no meming faggot, but seriously, what DID he mean by this?

Attached: 4532543253444.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Earthworm Jim is gay

>game only boomers care about being released on a console literally no one will care about
>company is trying to cater to people who generally don't give a shit about vidya because it clearly worked for Nintendo after the Wii
No seriously, not simply releasing the game on established consoles was the dumbest fucking thing they could've done.

Because the game series is fucking shit, user.
Outside of the music and one or two levels, it was trash.
LOL DOWN THE TUBES LE EPIC MEMEME TIMER
LOLZ GOTTA GET PETER FROM ONE END TO THE OTHER
HAHA WHAT IF OKAY LIKE HELICOPTER THROUGH SPIKES

And the second game can entirely be summed up as: HAHA PUPPY RESCUE BOUNCY GAME

Shit series, user

>one of the devs did a review on TTYD and took a fat steaming dump on it
no thanks
not supporting people with shit taste in games

This the original was even released on SNES and Mega Drive, the two most popular home consoles at the time.

t. seething faggot

>putting words in my mouth
I never said I'm loyal to any console, I'm not a naive retard either. This is OUYA 2.0 and you know it. It has no future, no own legs to support itself after the initial launch, nothing.
If this was on SNK's newly announced NEO GEO console (no, not the emulator trash, the real hardware deal they announced recently) it would have had a chance of success, because of the dedicated existing fanbase and a hugeass catalog to fall back to.
At this point even SEGA would most likely fail if they announced a new hardware system tomorrow. Their Mega Drive mini's preorders are anything but stellar.
The dynamics of the hardware/platform market changed dramatically since the 90s. If this is not on Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo, consider it fucking dead.
The most powerful corporation in the world, with infinite budget to back them up, theatrically shat the bed last month with their Stadia announcement. Two weeks later the world has forgotten about it.

>the average person has no idea what an Ouya is or a chamelion you know, but we have and i can tell this we have over 10 million dollars just in marketing in the United States, make no mistake whatever Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo have done in the past, have they advertised on TV? did Ouya? i don't think so, maybe they did

Tommy is a confusing man

Attached: 1508603736975.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>It has no future, no own legs to support itself after the initial launch, nothing

>exclusivity deals
>20 fucking video games on launch

Show me another console that had that kind of an amazing line-up. Intellivision already won.

Attached: 1556725050996.png (974x548, 280K)

All of their games are old 80's Intellivision shit that

Super Mario 64 alone is better than all of these games combined

Again, Tommy, I'm not hating on you or your console. I wish you all the best and godspeed. I just don't see it succeeding.

>Intellivision
What's the fucking point then

Attached: 1555423450899.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

Tell you what, buy it first, then form an opinion once you can make a clear judgement. If you still think it's bad, that's fair, but don't judge it based on pure speculation.

>half of me wants to scream in joy as my one impossible franchise is actually being revived and guaranteed to be good
>the other half wants to scream in aagony that its going to be an exclusive for a fucking Intellevision literal phone controller console from the fucking 70s

Attached: 1506729216932.png (326x235, 95K)

>The fabled new Clayfighters finally gets made
>It's on that fucking phone controller console
I'm genuinely curious how this thing is going to play now. I assume a normal controller will be made too that you just plug in or something.

or watch gameplay, and a review since they will show up at E3 that would be easy, you fagola.

>Tommy Tallarico is the goddamn CEO of Intellivision
What timeline is this

Attached: 1515123074006s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

The kind that feels like it's been monkey-pawed
>long dead franchise that never in a million years gets a faithful sequel
>but it's going to be a console that will be DOA and possibly never ported to other consoles

Time to get excited like a manchildren then. I bet it's certainly going to be great and not some half assed attempt at catering to nostalgiafags developed by a team that hasn't delivered anything of quality in decades.

I only just read about this happening moments ago and came here to post about it.

Who was his co-host on electric playground? What's he doing these days?

This guy is honestly a fucking legend, but yeah it really feels like monkey paw majik.
Zoomers wouldn't know but if you took a look at the music under his belt:

Maximo vs Army of Zin (2003)
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (2001)
Sacrifice (2000)
MDK (1997)
Earthworm Jim 2 (1995)
Cool Spot (1993)
Disney's Aladdin (1993)
Mick & Mack as the Global Gladiators (1993)
Super Slap Shot (1993)
The Terminator (1993)
Batman: Return of the Joker (1992)
Out of This World (1992)
Prince of Persia (1992)

among a ton of other stuff, he was a fucking beast and I will always respect him for that, but this Intellivision stuff...eh. Time will tell.

Is Tennaple back on board or no?

earthworm jim wasn't even good

Earthworm Jim games was never good. The characters kept the franchise alive for as long as it was around

He made music to Another World? What?

Yes, which means discussion of the game will be banned on retardera/reddit and shitposted to death everywhere else.

Essentially this. As long as he keeps his mouth shut and isn't a Christfag during development he may skate by

If that trailer for the Amico is still true, then this will be at most an $8 game. But there's a LOT of shit in that reveal which sounds absurdly naive, like the universal pricing rules and no games with DLC/IAP.

Nah it's already happening, dude can't do anything without his beliefs and previous statements immediately being used for shitposter fodder. Game is doomed to fail harder than Anthem and Fallout 76 combined, because at least those had a legion of retard fanboys at the start.

Attached: 1432010122735.jpg (800x600, 140K)

The thread for the reveal today already had Doug shitposting in, I shit you not, less that 2 minutes. It's amazing how that man derails all discussion of the game because he lives rent-free in their heads. The best part was the "Oh I dont remember his name" when you know for a fact they did and are trying to be witty about it.