What's a game with smart, logical,mind games stuff like Danganronpa but actually good

What's a game with smart, logical,mind games stuff like Danganronpa but actually good

Attached: 43be03f9605ac8cd5094c3305cea9178f6f22ed5_00.jpg (269x374, 19K)

Ace attorney

DR2

Dangan 2 is the worst one and is the reason I dropped the series.

The Zero Escape games, it gets retarded by the third one but i enjoyed the first two

Bump

I'll have a look user, first one is 9 9 9 right?

Yeah, second one is Virtue's Last Reward, you can get The Nonary Games bundle for PS4/Vita/PC it includes the first two games.

MineCwaft

Don't listen to this retard , emulate 999 instead

I emulated 999 for DS and played Nonary games years after, honestly the ability to use the flowchart alone in the bundle makes it a million times better, it's also voice acted so i don't know why you are telling him to emulate, if anything he could pirate it for PC

>ruined final puzzle
>ruined main twist
saving a few minutes of holding the skip button and speedrunning puzzles isn't worth that

The remastered version ruins the plot twist and removes all of the narration in ADV mode. It's shit.

The port ruins the meta aspect and the final puzzle. Cheesy voice acting isn't a plus.

Not him but having the flowchart in 999 ruins the novelty of having it in VLR (where it's way more important), the voice acting is shit, and the game was made with the DS in mind.

Seething DS cucks. No one wants to play on a dinky ass little handheld or emulate two screens w/ cumbersome touch controls. PC HD ver. is the way to go. Deal with it.

The PC port has the exact same controls. If you care that much about graphics then ZE isn't for you. VLR and especially ZTD look like shit.

Good joke

Is there a series more overrated by obnoxious pseuds than Zero Escape?

>smart, logical,mind games stuff
Truly a smart description.
Isn't this series a point and click adventure? Lmao

MGS

You're a retard who read an inferior port and therefore didn't get the intended experience. You should tear out half of the pages when you read a book, it's much more convenient that way right? Who even cares about what the author intended?

MGS is tongue in cheek.

This series has weebs running around describing things as smart, logical, mind games stuff.

>>Hey dude can you go feed my cat? The killer (who you have already seen, and has a gigantic and very memorable scar going down the center of his face) is using my house as a hideout/dungeon for the girl you're looking for, so if you see him say hey (because apparently I couldn't get a hold of him to feed the shitrat).

Btw this case is apparently the "peak" of the series.

Attached: 1544416692265.png (256x256, 102K)

>He doesnt know
hooo boy

While I've never played the Ace Attourney games, I figured they weren't very good on the writing.

It's a Nintendo game, so it's for literal kids. Only so much they'd actually put in.

Okay, then AA and DR

They have coldblooded murder, guns, blood, serial killers, drugs..
Anyone who says its smart or has any logic must be braindead, because I haven't played an AA case yet where I didn't immediately figure out the crime and then get frustrated trying to pick out the unicorn order you're supposed to present the evidence in.

Nintendo VR, the fucking cherries got me

DR and AA are literal comedy games. They're not supposed to be taken seriously. 999 has fans who think they're smart because they solve easy puzzles and the writer splurges about high school-level philosophy

>*DRV3

Attached: 9zn9xh.png (1280x720, 416K)

Yeah, but fans are literally running around describing them as smart, logical, mind games stuff. Just look at this very thread. So I would say they are even more overrated in that regard as ZE at least tries to take it's story and setting serious.

Danganronpa

damn, didn't know Danganronpa was actually a prequel to King of the Hill

If you just skip and click the dialogue every time it shows up yes.
If you try to solve the cases yourself then no

>fans are literally running around describing them as smart, logical, mind games stuff
No they aren't. OP used those words and people are giving random recs

?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>people are giving random recs
So no one described ZE as smart, logical, mind games stuff. Thanks for clarifying.

Gmod, unironically. There are a lot of mind games going on there, people are recruited by Allah and shit, Facebook even got involved

user what fucking servers are you playing jesus

this needs elaboration

Oh just roleplaying on the russian pokemonrp servers where they build planes that are technically accurate and stuff, the usual. Oh wait, or was it sandbox?

Not him, but I did too. I played the fan translation of DR1 on PSP before localisation was confirmed, played it again on vita, and preordered 2. I was hugely disappointed and had to force myself through the second half.

>small brain=Danganronpa
>medium brain=Ace Attorney
>large brain=Kara no Shoujo
>very large brain=Umineko

Attached: rosa.png (379x442, 80K)

i want a real detective game where you actually use your brain to solve crimes

Just sandbox really, but OCD as I pretend like, I want to see every server there is, occasionally you come across servers that are full of members actively trying to recruit you into their way of thinking, they use these screens with their self programmed Facebook Lua scripts and basically you’re signing up for something and you have no idea what the fuck is happening but that is ok because they will tell you what to do, don’t track me please, just a messenger.

I'd be down for this. Hotel Dusk kinda has it.

There's actually a surprisingly decent CSI game on DS.

Yeah a game for literal kids gets rated M. Sure user.