ITT: underrated gems

ITT: underrated gems

Hard mode: nothing before 2006, its been done to death

Attached: zjajkafaffuglmtohxqa[1].jpg (600x300, 37K)

That one Warhammer 40k tps where you just play as a space marine and fuck shit up.

>nothing before 2006
Has anything good come out since 2006?

Attached: 220px-Uncharted_The_Lost_Legacy_box_artwork.jpg (220x272, 17K)

Far from perfect, but still one of the best games I’ve ever played

Attached: 8DFCAE8C-2F0C-4657-8B67-35273EF2D5AE.jpg (666x999, 538K)

more like underrated shit

pic unrelated then

Sang Froid: Tales of Werewolves.

Magicka

I tried it and it was tedious
the combat was bad, and the dialogue wasn't interesting
the concept of being a good boy making the game harder sounded interesting but it really wasn't

>here's all these fun ways to kill enemies
>btw if you don't use our garbage stealth mechanics you get the shitty ending haha
Fuck Dishonored and any game that does this

from the descriptions of this game this could be so fucking good

it's alright but don't expect VTMB.

>underrated

Worth playing?
I played 3 h and It felt tedious but combat was fun

>'Bad' ending wasnt the best

Agreed.

>not embracing the darkness

Necrovision

Cryostasis.

Still runs like garbage though.

Attached: MV5BM2ZjNWQyODYtM2YwMi00OWUzLTliYmItMWZiYjY4MGU1ZWQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg5OTk2OA@@._V1_SY1000_SX706_AL (706x1000, 132K)

Does underrated mean "not popular" to Yea Forums? In that case my nomination is King's Bounty Crossworlds

also:
terrible game
bad games

>Devs went on and made DOW3 instead of a sequel to Space Marine
Fuck everything

who made you king of opinions, fag?

>wtf what do you mean actions have consequences I wanna kill 100 innocent guards per level and get the happiest ending
unironically kys

Tried twice to play through this, it's incredibly annoying even if i love vampire-stuff. What really bothered me was the forced combat segments and the disjoint between that and "refuse to kill humans" playthrough that didn't mix well. Also annoying management of gathering medicine for the shitty populace while doing missions. And also bad, bad shitty witcher 3 combat.

Underworld Ascendant is truly an underrated gem from last year. Had so much fun fucking around in that game. Haven't played the latest patch though, it seems they have improved it qiuet a bit too.

They're not innocent if they're trying to kill you.

I fucking loved this game. The fact that it turned out to be a stealth sequel to the Blackwell games was a bonus.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 55K)

They think you killed the Empress and kidnapped her daughter, and they have every right to think so seeing how you were set up
>I'll prove my innocence by slaughtering everyone, that'll show them!

Attached: 140053-necrovision-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1140, 208K)

I honestly rank this as one of the worst games I've ever played

Attached: 1408468454253.jpg (400x462, 26K)

It's about revenge, not about proving Corvo's innocence.

>revenge: the action of hurting or harming someone in return for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands.
Oh yeah, those guards sure helped in the Empress' assassination. Wait what do you mean the city is destroyed by plague I dindu nuffin

An actual 10/10 game that's ignored by most people because it's genuinely too hard for the average ADHD gaymurr.

Attached: Rain World.png (1400x1400, 1.76M)

100% agreed
just that i hated the dialoge even more than you did. literall netflix tier writing.

>plunging a corrupt and degenerate society into complete ruin
>not the best ending
stop playing video games faggot

Attached: og_image.jpg (1200x628, 380K)

A very comfy TPS fighting oversized insects. Combat is fast paced but perfect for casual gaming. Story is cheesy and stereotypical. Would register on most gamers as a shitty casual game but really needs recognition. I'd rate it at a solid 7/10, not perfect but enjoyable nonetheless. Hope you try it out anons.

Attached: Insect_Armageddon.jpg (250x315, 55K)

This one
Starts slow as fuck but after 1h it's getting very interesting. You should check it out solely for outstanding visuals.

Attached: 220px-ECHO_Cover.jpg (220x348, 13K)

Attached: Dead_by_Daylight_Steam_header.jpg (460x215, 94K)

>>>>>>>>>>underrated

This is only good in co-op but with co-op it's 9/10 too bad you pathetic losers don't have friends

Vampyr was liberal propaganda trash though. Fags kissing in the streets, feminists yelling at you every time you walk by, and how the game forces you to kill a Trump NPC. Who in their right mind would think that makes a good game?

>underdeveloped*

this user gets my single (you) by virtue of being the most right person in the thread.

this game is god tier

any complaint you have about the game we've all experienced and kept going

I miss Atom RPG threads. they were great and so is the game

I thought the game was riddled with bugs?

DmC, I loved it more than DMC

>play the entire game, only eating people that are just awful people
>slowly become more lenient in my lust for blood, kill people that no one will miss anyway
>right before the last mission I first heal everyone, make sure no disease is left in their system
>next night, it's feasting time
>takes me around 1 hour to drag everyone in the city off and murdering them
>entire city is in fire but I don't care, I'm lvl 40 at this point
>beat last boss with ease
>get a cool ending
Pretty fun game.

Attached: vampyr.png (598x335, 367K)

Tha'ts because the gameplay was fun outside being forced to match your weapon color with the enemy color. Just remembering that pisses me off. Also the story was shit. It just HAD to be related to Devil May Cry.

>tfw no firecrotch tomboy gf who curses like a sailor

Attached: the-technomancer-pere-de-l-exploratrice-001.jpg (1280x720, 348K)

It's rated well but I can't believe how Yea Forums never talks about this gem

Attached: A1VVyuymvyL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x845, 336K)

Mount&Blade, but it's not a hidden gem