youtu.be/aXqiHHE2Kuc
youtube.com/watch?v=cbIi0XmoY3I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESRB_re-rating_of_The_Elder_Scrolls_IV:_Oblivion
youtube.com/watch?v=ov3wjgvoaOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>EXCLUSIVELY ON THE INTELLIVISION AMICO

the what?

and it's exclusive... damn.

Earthworm Jim was a lousy game only saved by its stellar saturday morning cartoon.

Zoomers don't care about 30 year old 2D platformer that looks like an old Nickelodeon cartoon. What are they thinking?

>Being this ungroovy

>exclusively on the intellivision amico

Attached: face29.gif (612x373, 238K)

Tommy Tallarico's new scam console

Attached: amico.jpg (1400x1400, 141K)

You sound like a video game journalist, you should leave now

I just want MDK 3

[Sound of a cow falling]

It's going to flop big time, why not release it on PS4, Switch and Xbox instead of this literal who console nobody has heard of?

>Exclusively on the amico!
>At least until it flops, them we'll re release it on PC

Yeah that surely will sell yet another garbage miniconsole

>PS4
It might have gameplay
>Xbox
It probably doesn't have always-online DRM
>Switch
The user might be allowed to modify it

huh.
cool.
princess what's her face looks a little different

I guess this is why Doug has been drawing Jim non-stop on Instagram.

this thing is dead on arrival, jesus these controllers

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-01 at 14.45.29.png (1911x938, 522K)

HE'S IN!

Attached: Dx2m5mpVsAAXmi6.png (900x1200, 408K)

>intellivision
wat?
Also, I hope they aren't infected by termites but at the same time I hope they are also not full of shit. Because they just sound like they are full of shit.
I think they had a brief period of brilliance in a bygone era and have no ability to transfer that to now.

>iPods as controllers

What

what the damn is that thing?

We moved from shit like this for a reason

Attached: 628px-Intellivision-Controller.jpg (628x599, 47K)

I'd rather have a new MDK or an expansive remake of the first one set in the same style by a studio more competent than Bioware's mediocrity.

Attached: streamrider.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>OLD GAME GOOD
>NEW IDEAS BAD

I hate the industry

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=xokUnn1lBGA

uh, ok, I can't say this was expected.

Attached: cows.gif (256x224, 36K)

>>PS4
>It might have gameplay
pfft hahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Persona 5

That reminds me, did Atari actually release their console or did they go bankrupt again?

Can't wait for the port that happens when the amico flops.

Yes

>first console war
How is that a positive?

Isn't Tommy a music composer? How the hell did he become CEO?

>SJimW

No thanks, its going to be so censored

They can't make it exclusive. No matter what they try they can't lock it to be exclusive to the system regardless of how much they want it too.
It just means people who don't own that piece of shit get to play it for free instead of paying.

Attached: 1515252580254.png (565x541, 157K)

Dont these retards know consoles are dying

better than the ps5!?!?!?

>Dont these retards know consoles are dying

That's why mini consoles have been selling millions? Only flop was PS1 Mini but because Sony's own stupidity

Take your bets. How long before they announce bankruptcy?

Novelty items

You should be b&

>intellivision amico

Attached: 1335036499795.jpg (400x400, 50K)

It's interesting that I've never heard of this before but I'm dying to know the motivation and target audience for it, and the history behind it.

I'm all for more highly-stylized, well animated, bizarre and arcade-like presentations out of a fever dream, but how are they gonna go about updating Earthworm Jim's design to attract modern audiences? Aside from adding some sort of competitive multiplayer component, how are they going to stay afloat?

Sheesh, iunno man... You can tell they're aiming for the casual audience.
But I'm not sure why they would want to. And why they have to aim so low for it. The Xbox sells very well... It's not some kinda' niche thing.

Went an checked. They're still around but have already delayed releasing their new console until the end of the year.
Which will likely be delayed to next year, and the year after that, and the year after that.

>Atari vs Intellivision in 2019
What the fuck is going on?

SJWs aren't going to touch this game, assuming it ever comes out, because they hate Doug TenNapel.

>how are they going to stay afloat?
Considering how retarded a choice this seems to be, I'm going to guess the hopes and dreams of the CEO.

More gameplay than an Xbone movie.

Attached: it keeps happening.png (798x1012, 446K)

the only mini console that have sold well are the nintendo ones
and that's because they have the most meme nostalgia

>original team
So the nazi's in?

So basically Earthworm Jim does what Banjokes can’t?

Hularious!

The game and console aren't for zoomers
Its unironically a boomer console, Tommy is making it for people like his father that like games but can't handle how complicated they are getting.

You know how the plot of Dark Souls 3 is how time is collapsing on itself as the flame dies out?
Pretty much that. We're reaching singularity.

>original team

When will this meme die? They’re not the same people with the same drive as 25 years ago. They’re fat old boomers that want to head out early to play a quick 9 holes of golf.

Look at Underworld Ascendant if you don’t believe me.

Attached: e3chads.png (1528x1632, 2.51M)

>tfw when you know EWJ, EWJ2, and the cartoon were all great

The only way I could potentially see this work is if they bring back the actual benefits consoles used to have over PC. No downloads required, just put in the disc/cartridge and start playing. Every other decision is just a glorified and weaker PC, with the complications and troubles that come from it.

UH OH

Attached: trannyphobic.png (296x79, 8K)

>Leeching off Nintenbros again

Back to bed, Xniggie.

>with the entire original team
Except the ones who have problematic opinions, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=xokUnn1lBGA
the controller on this thing is retarded

So they're competing with tablets and other casual kids stuff. What's the point?

>entire original team
youtube.com/watch?v=hYG-oTcVdTU
There's no way they can top this, but by god I'm buying it anyway.

Attached: 1537703454566.jpg (851x831, 83K)

Xbox is kinda irrelevant now.

It starts.

>10.10.2020
Well, at least they've given themselves enough time to scrap the whole thing and start over.

>There is no way they could top this
Well, Tommy Tallarico did all of the old music and is now the president of Intellivision, so I'm pretty sure he'll be doing his best on his flagship exclusive for his new console

ColecoVision was better

It only took them TWENTY YEARS to do anything with the ip.
Seriously, did someone just "forget" they fucking own Earthworm Jim, did someone simply give zero fucks?
Twenty years with absolutely nothing.

Xcuck staying true to its name.

>How DARE this man have opinions!
Do these retards not realize there are probably games, movies, music, whatever they love to bits made by people who might HATE them?

> Earthworm Jim got a new game before Banjo
Get fucked Banjokes

Attached: 1556554105958.jpg (792x712, 125K)

A game that is mostly a visual novel is one of the worst examples you could have given. At least say Bloodborne. Heck, even GoW and Spiderman are more gameplay focused than P5.

>Intellivision is back
>Atari is back
Is this an omen?

Attached: 1498943858820.gif (250x271, 732K)

Is this a joke?

>gameplay
>turn based generic rpg #5635434
I know you aren't used to the concept of "games" but come the fuck on

earthworm jim is transphobic?
arent earthworms hermaphrodites

It'll obviously be on PC eventually. It's just a matter of whether we wait months or years.

This honestly looks like an elaborate joke by Devolver, the kind of "announcement" you'd see at their E3 presentation, right before the announcer blows her brains out while I Will Survive plays in the background and then a guy in a realistic worm suit takes her body away.

I thought this might have been some random business gambit by a dummy proxy of a larger corporation and these guys just happened to find a sponsor, but no, it's an actual startup and it seems Tallarico is balls deep on this product.

These are strange times so maybe they'll edge out success by some miracle, but I can't see a market for something like this in a first-world western country. Maybe it could do well in the African and Central Asian markets

The bear is dead. Bury it.

Yeah, Tommy's the only agent listed for the LLC.

They do which is why they’re purging their libraries as we speak. Stuff like OSC was the first to fall.

It’s the American Cultural Revolution.

>Nintendo doesn't even have a live press conference
>Leeching off them
Xbox is the one saving E3, user

>Intellivision Amico

What the fuck? Is that one of those fake Chinese knock off consoles that dollar stores use to trick the elderly around Christmas?

Tommy Tallarico did the soundtrack for the games and is good friends with Doug TenNapel so releasing on his console makes sense. It's no surprise this is being done. Is it a bad move? Absolutely. Just isn't surprising.

>Cuckbox
>Saving anything
Can't wait for more Funko Pops shit, another CGI trailer for Halo and a Battletoads delay.

I'm not familiar with that technical term. What does it mean?

The sole thing stopping me from getting beyond hyped as all fuck for this is the fact that its actually, seriously going to be an exclusive for a console in 2020 that will use phone controllers. I simply cannot grasp how anybody thought this was in any way shape or form a good idea.

Attached: IntellivisionFlashback.jpg (800x490, 67K)

>50 new watercolor posters by Earthworm Jim creator Doug TenNapel to be signed and
numbered by original Earthworm Jim team and given away during the live stream.
I want it.

To me it's just something that showed up out of fucking nowhere and Tommy and Nick and all those other guys haven't been on my radar for almost a decade now and even longer.

Earthworm Jim is (was) cool but now I really just want another MDK set in MDK 1's style, and then maybe nothing else. They'd have a shit ton more flexibility and room for creativity working with MDK I feel, at least.

Yeah but now instead of actual buttons it's going to use a touchpad!

>exclusive on a literal who console

What were they thinking?

Attached: a4QBeADNM34.jpg (480x360, 22K)

INTELLIVISION WOJAK NOW

fuck clomeld clompf

Attached: plays good man.png (1400x1400, 755K)

Their "Intellivision LLC" (NOT "Intelli-vision" corp), is a small startup studio founded and essentially sponsored by Tommy Tallarico just last year, under reasons and motivations I can't even fathom.

No telling whose working with whom, and who was actually responsible for this Amico, but it seems Tallarico greenlit it.

It's pretty good for a lot of game genres though.

I talked to Tommy at E3 last year. The console is something he wants to see in the competing game market aimed at families and he said it isn't going to launch until they have a good window of exclusives lined up. EWJ I guess is what he is hoping to be its killer app.

The thing is no one wants to play games with one of those shitty dial controllers which makes this all a waste of time and money.

>youtube music

Is it compatible with my Zune

This is a good thing. Interplay was a cancer among the industry.

The what?

Forever in our hearts.
N E V E R F O R G E T

Attached: gu-huh.jpg (480x360, 12K)

EA has the rights, no one at Bioware that made the 2nd game works there anymore.

You don't want it.

So it really is just his hopes and dreams that are fueling this. I mean, best of luck to the guy but he can't seriously believe he can so easily break into a multi-billion dollar console market, plus Google swinging their dick with this streaming bullshit.
Nintendo can afford these sort of tactics because Mario and Zelda pretty much define gaming. There's no exclusive he can come up with that can actually get any real attention.

Maybe bacuse original Jim was better game then original Crash (which in lot of regards is Jim's copycat)

Seriously, why? Do a dual PC release, at the very least. This is a terrible idea.

Does it have crossplatform play with the Ouya?

This Amico thing feels like it falls into the “so crazy it just might work” category. Like it’s incredibly niche and it’s not technically impressive, but something about it feels like it could work. If it’s cheap and there are a couple of decent exclusives/remakes it could do okay.

>just replayed the first game
Fuck yes, I'm so ready for more bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4NQtwXQzk

>shiny entertainment is fucking dead

Attached: 1522824180920.png (986x797, 869K)

>The thing is no one wants to play games with one of those shitty dial controllers which makes this all a waste of time and money.

Yeah, if anything is gonna kill it it’s the controller. Honestly, if it had a standard controller and was around $100, I could see myself getting it sometime down the road if it had decent games.

the earlier a console war was, the better it was. yes, i am implying that console wars with primitive, mostly harmless advert-based banter were better than constant seas of wojak edits we get on Yea Forums today while companies pay to devs to put their games exclusively on the company's whatever, just as wars with muskets and sables were better than current autorifles and nuclear weapons of mass destruction of the biggest nations in the world aimed at every important whatever.

>Exclusively for the INTELLIVISION AMICO

You might as well announce it's coming to the touchscreen tablets on HP Printers, WebOS TVs, or fucking McDonald's self serve kiosks while you're at it

Attached: D42mnUmXoAEeOMm.jpg (324x324, 27K)

More accurate, Herve Caen. How do you fuck up a company this bad?

Attached: faggot.jpg (320x214, 28K)

>bad controllers

Yup. I get that the controllers are gonna allow for custom designs for game controllers, but it's too niche to be viable for the gaming market.

with doug tennapel? that racist bigot pedo from 8 chan??? oh my god call kotaku and resetera

this guy's speaking the truth

>they actually brought back and """"modernised"""" the shitty controllers
Based

Any kid who gets one will just be laughed at by his peers for having one, and not having a ps4/xbone/switch

So does this include Doug? Not seeing anything on his twitter.

Attached: 1553408874926.gif (500x345, 408K)

Attached: th.jpg (474x632, 25K)

Mm hm. Him, Tom, Nick, Dave...everyone that made 1 and 2.

what the hell is that

>Intellivison Amico
...what?

>Tommy Tallarico is going to release a new Intellivision
I have no words

Attached: 1556405341328.jpg (960x960, 43K)

>DoA box exclusive
Oh well, at the very least we might get some sick tracks from Tallarico.

Well I hope this eventually finds its way to PC or a halfway decent console. I know Doug has been fighting for a long long time to try and regain some control over the EJ license so I imagine he'll just take even this retarded deal even if it's just a wedge so in the future he could actually make something decent with it. But obviously this Amico shit is doomed from the start

Attached: 1552417538394.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Whos this tommy guy?

This feels like the time they announced Clayfighter 3 for the Panasonic M2.

Vydia composer. Did the originals Earthworm Jim soundtracks.

Attached: Distraught Old Man.jpg (506x337, 28K)

he did OST for Earthworm Jim, MDK and others

Oh without a doubt. But I think you’d have to be a pretty goofy kid if you actually wanted an Amico over an Xbox/PlayStation/Switch. This thing is clearly marketed for older folks.

Maybe it'll collapse before release and the game gets a wider release. Something about Intellivision screams "doesn't have the money for a major console launch".

>"doesn't have the money for a major console launch".
You clearly don't know who Tommy Tallarico is

Attached: cuz01sized.jpg (640x521, 71K)

IS THAT A PHONE?

And the sega-cd Terminator game, an absolute banger.

So how much will this "Amico" thing cost?

Guess that explains why Doug TenNapel was doing videos on youtube playing through the first game with ex-Shiny team members.

The fuck is an amico?

You must be insane if you think Tommy has the funds or even clout to pull of what major international conglomerates cannot. Tommy is probably doing too much cocaine these days from all the vg live tours

>it's going to flop

I'll wait until they release it on the switch.

link?

I think the video for it said somewhere between $150-$180.

>21st century tech
What? No way!

Attached: 1516040023254.jpg (640x640, 183K)

are you fucking serious with this

Attached: 1552534972840.jpg (320x240, 26K)

Yo Dawg we heard you don't want any more consoles. So we turned some old zunes and cup warmers into a console so you can ignore this release while you ignore this dead meme.

Just like the OUYA when it got released.

Hm, that's better than most, but still 50 or so too much...

He was listing the reasons why it COULDN’T be on each of the consoles you big illiterate tard

Please by the OUYA!

Attached: 814jjGx9CkL._AC_.jpg (2107x1244, 159K)

I thought he had a tranny gf there, until I realized it’s just Steven Tyler.

remember earthworm jane from the n64 game?

Worked for Nintendo with that star fox game.

Okay, but what are the chances the Amico gets wide distribution? As opposed to, like, only through online sales or those kiosks at the mall?

This thread is fucking killing me

Attached: 177139a6-e3f5-42f4-9a5a-a9240d4e625c.gif (410x448, 818K)

Attached: you're a man of culture.jpg (680x383, 29K)

It occurs to me a lot of humanities problems would not exist if we were a species of hermafrodites.

no way fag

You're now manually realizing that futa is best and the world would be better if everyone was a hot futa anime girl.

A lpt of our problems also wouldnt exist without religion

Your words are as empty as your soul!

I mean its true

Nice to see the original devs and designers of Earthworm Jim hate their fans. This is a spit in the face. I love Earthworm Jim but I'm not buying this crap.

Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!

How the hell is hardcore platformer like Earthworm Jim gonna work with those controllers?!
Say hello to Earthworm Jim Match 3 games and touch Minigames!

Humanity would just find other excuses to murder and oppress eachother

Its in our nature

Not necessarily, but he's been in business long enough that I'd expect he's covered all his bases and can take the hit if it falls through. If they've got money to burn then no harm done.

What is a man
A miserable little pile of secrets

Doug Tennapel has been for years and years fighting to get some hold on the EJ license that some fat guy was hoarding and not using. Take it or leave it, it will ported eventually, if not someone will hack the fucking device and make it run on other systems.

>all those anti competition snoygers already barking "lol ouiiaa XD sony or die infidel" all over the board.
seethers gonna seethe

Thanks, Tommy
Now to buy the Intellivision

That's not competition, Tommy.

Humanities problems wouldn't exist if everyone were raised humble without the expectation that they be owed something.

Individualism was a mistake. Need melding singularity event pronto

Amico might be worth it if the games are good

I mean exclusives make a system worth owninf so if theyre good

this, but the complete opposite

Intellivision is going to be at E3, i'll hold of my judgement until i see gameplay with the dial-controller

Atari won't show up, though

Attached: Brilliant.gif (320x298, 1.99M)

Jim's not a hermaphrodite. He has a mother. She does not approve of the girls he dates.

damn.

New Earthworm Jim might become a system seller, they know what they're doing. That game might end up pushing units like you can't imagine.

Ouya Touya

>exclusives make a system worth owning
Only because the collectively retarded masses support the practice

Doug is a huge Trump supporter. How bad will the gaming "media" attack him starting in a week or two?

going to flop just like the last game from that anti-gay moron

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOCO!

Jim is trans, deal with it

see
not very long. Their programming kicks in instantly.

lmao earthworm jim was always bad

Yes sir...

I'll leave it. Again, not gonna buy this crap just to play one game. And I don't expect many will. As for a port, why should I give a shit? The game is being designed around this dogshit "console". And then sales might not even warrant ports. This is all just bad news imo.

He does not give a shit. Used to be a pretty private guy, until they found out that he didn't approve of gay marriage. Then they hounded the shit out of him and now he spends all day shitposting about them on YouTube.

N-drone detected

They're already attacking him on REEEEsetera.

I mean

What point is there in owning a platform if it has no exclusives
I can play them on systems already have

I like Fifa and madden, and only buy it on sony even when it's the worst version.
>fuck competition and exclusives lol

youtu.be/aXqiHHE2Kuc literally /ourguy/

New Earthworm Jim game? That's going to be a huge YIKES followed by an OOF from me!

Attached: Kotaku.png (880x227, 21K)

resetera fuming

>This thing is clearly marketed for older folks.
It's primarily for kids and families. It won't even have T-rated games.

LET'S DANCE AMICO

lol we're being honest, I gotta agree. Grear animation and character with jerky gameplay. The presentation made it a success.

>exclusivity deal
>20 fucking video games on launch

Show me another console that had that kind of an amazing line-up. Intellivision already won.

Attached: firefox_2019-05-01_17-34-14.png (974x548, 280K)

The saddest thing is he completely right about a lot of things, but is very blunt and people hate how someone can give that little of a fuck about their retorts. Guy knows his art and cartoon shit but people cant look past his opinions to listen to him.

Tommy italiano only makes sounds for video games. What makes him think he will be able to make a successful game console?

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?!

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-162515_YouTube.jpg (1080x799, 362K)

I hate Trump, personally. After I heard Doug on Nick Racket's stream I think he's a pretty dumb motherfucker, but that has nothing to do with me liking Earthworm Jim. Guy can believe whatever the fuck he wants and shouldn't be attacked over it.

I kinda hope he does well just for the REEEEEEE and asspain it causes these people.

Lmao bet you dont even know why the cow is important

i always stopped playing on like the second level

Nice. I'm a wee bit scared though because EWJ2 was garbage and so was EWJ3.

In fact, aside from the first game and the cartoon it was all terrible.

Attached: EWJ_MD_US_PrintAdvert.jpg (1269x1713, 538K)

the inventor of earthworm jim is a open conservative.
liberals have tried for years to blacklist him from the industry and conventions.
sony and Microsoft would have probably forced him to apologize for the crime of having none radical leftwing opinions

Warlords is actually a fun game, and i played it a lot as a wee lad, and if they are remaking that i might pick the console up just for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbIi0XmoY3I

Attached: intellivision Amico games.png (1084x1020, 427K)

If this Intellivision console is less than 100$ I could see it selling well enough if it has good games.

>the inventor of earthworm jim is a open conservative.

I just think it's funny because in the cartoon everyone was a retarded country bumpkin, which I never understood when I was a kid. Wasn't it supposed to be a sci-fi setting?

Attached: Earthworm-Jim-620x350.jpg (620x350, 40K)

He was mocking his home town in Texas.

I don't care that you don't know shit about vidya, but can you zoomers not even Google?

Attached: knuxbrow.png (658x584, 182K)

>Entire original team
>Tennapel being allowed back in the industry in 2019
NOT ON OUR WATCH! ERA ALWAYS WINS BAY BAY!

Attached: 1528659561606.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Tommy Tallarico didn't compose the music for the first Earthworm Jim game. That was done by Mark Miller of Nu Romantic Productions

conservatives are able to pock fun at themselves unlike skin thinned liberals who want to always silence criticism and parody with made up claims of "hate speech"

>A charger with 2 ipods

Attached: 1549172491313.png (800x1200, 385K)

>Nick Rackets
Hello, fellow TDS kids.

>conservatives are able to pock fun at themselves

lol

BEEE SEVENTIIIN BOOOUMBEERRRR

Who's the chick? Looks familiar.

I'm down.

It's a free country, user. I was just making the point that Doug's not the type to cave to social pressure.

Skyrim for Amico when?

Honestly I might start being anti-gay/trans too if they don't stop doing this shit all the time.
Who gives a fuck what this guys political stances are, judge him by his fucking art not his politics.

Earthworm Jim is such an enigma to me. I can’t decide if they’re good or not. Everything BUT the gameplay is awesome, weird, and so unique and it’s own thing, but then the game is hard as fuck and not in a fun way and I hate playing them, but I want to support Jim no matter what.

no idea what that is

the xbox live version has multiplayer and is baller as fuck.

He was actually director/producer for many many things in the past. He knows how business works, kind of

>Skyrim can’t release on Amico because they only allow E and E10 games

How will Todd ever recover?

EWJ is part of the "every stage is its own thing" genre that died with the advent of 3D gaming and engines. Variety games?

Like on one level you bugeewrestle a piece of snot and on the next you traverse an underwater maze. I miss games like that.

Attached: Battletoads.png (220x303, 174K)

>Intellivision amaco
?

Well whatever. The new game better be closer to 1 than 2 at least.

Attached: b30333bc88bdca64cbe3620b36b7f0b4900a635415c1606fb556cd5d4e5793ac.png (477x595, 512K)

By buying them out once it flops

Doug is a perfectly nice guy. He even came to Yea Forums once and answered some questions.

Learn to separate the art from the artist.

it's current year. That's impossible for most of the modern day retards.
>t. lib who likes Doug

I find it funny too because like Battletoads, the difficulty WAS intentional and designed around that. Jim was actually kind of artistic in some obtuse way, because it pointed out the flaws in many other games designs by exaggerating their focus point and driving it into the dirt with obnoxiousness.

>more incoming Princess What's-Her-Name fanart

Attached: 1553623435105.jpg (7200x9645, 2.36M)

He's a faggot who made one good game and five disasters. His horrid political views is basically the only reason people remember him at all.

I don't remember EWJ being particularly difficult? Battletoads on the other hand, fuck that game.

Attached: Terra_Tubes.png (1530x2098, 541K)

I did not think it possible, but an Ouya with even shittier controllers? Listen man, it's kinda telling that they needed to whole-cloth invent a new platform so TenNapel could get some work in, but hoooooly shit, that controller is made for flipper people.

Why do people not like Jim 2?

I sure hope you're referring to Neverhood as the good game.

based and redpilled

EWJ1/2 and The Neverhood/Skullmonkeys were fucking kino

EWJ has a few specific parts where difficulty spikes hard, but its not untraversable like Battletoads MEANT to be because of the games lore. Battletoads went the extra mile to be hard, EWJ went the extra mile to exaggerate it and make you go "Man, THIS fucking sucks. Why would anyone design it like this?"

i had no idea Skyrim was this brutal, i thought it actually was E for everyone, if you just removed the excecution scene in the beginning

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESRB_re-rating_of_The_Elder_Scrolls_IV:_Oblivion

Attached: todd ps2.jpg (751x503, 43K)

Even the devs fucking hate it. I enjoyed it and played it a lot, but it's easily in the lower tier of the SNES library.

If it was an indie game today it would be 10/10

Down the Tubes was the only real ball-breaker in EWJ 1. I level skipped it like a faggot and breezed through the rest of the game.

Why is the cow important?

>What is King of the Hill

But why? I don't particularly remember anything wrong with it aside from that one flying level where you have to bounce a bomb to the end of it and its massively fucking beyond god damn bullshit. Jim 2 had some 11/10 music.

I had to do it without the secret refill. I rented and beat the game over the weekend because DKC ate my saved allowence.

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars.

Boring? Mike Judge isn't a conservative.

what the hell is that

libertarians are conservatives and conservatives are nazis

Depends

The ENTIRE Original team or what?

Yooka Laylee fucked up by not having Mayles, who stayed at Rare/Microsoft and he was THE guy to make Banjo good

Looks better than most scam consoles but still bad. These controllers, they know it's going to be all phone games.

>with the original team
That doesn't mean much these days.

>Mike Judge isn't a conservative
You gotta be kidding me m8, he likes shit from Ben Shapiro all the time on Twitter.

The first thing you do in game is launch it into the air.
Occasionally in some levels you see it fly by.
After you beat final boss it crushes it.

Puppy Love triggers a lot of people still to this day, either in imagery, difficulty spike, or their impatience to learn how to do it right. They blame the controls there, but honestly Jim 2 wasn't that unresponsive. The weights were off but not by enough to make it unplayable like some people will whine about while Jim 1 had some real absolute ass hit detection on specific things that will wall you on the final stage if you dont learn it by then somehow.

Jesus christ

I take back my complaints about the Joycons

>King of the Hill
>Boring
As a kid who had very particular tastes in cartoons, King of the Hill was one of few cartoons I could watch and enjoy. It's really well-written.

Tubes is why I cant trust any game with floaty water physics
Music was great though

>new Toejam & Earl game kickstarted
>comes out and is immediately forgotten within a day

>new Bubsy game announced out of the blue
>comes out and is immediately forgotten within a day

>new Earthworm Jim game announced out of the blue
?

Attached: 1519278210373.jpg (493x449, 43K)

if this thing was crowdfunded i would agree with you, but it isn't, and they have the balls to show up with this at E3, so if the controllers and games are shit we'll know.

I hope Microsoft is getting some kickbacks from the obvious Zune controllers

>Boring

Attached: empire cancelled on propane droids.gif (130x98, 655K)

ENTIRE team.

I don't get these people. Who would look at the Ouya's legacy and think 'You know, we should do this too'.

i like stuff from Bill Maher am i a liberal now? maybe me and mike judge just enjoy hebrews, ever think about that?

I don't understand why. Overall I think it's a way better game than 1. I'd rather play Puppy Love than Tube Race, Snot a Problem and ESPECIALLY For Pete's Sake. I actually enjoy the Puppy Love levels in 2, but I fucking hate the last level of that game and that's it. Way too confusing.

Does EWJ really need to be updated? There's plenty of nostalgia for the 90's era of cartoons and it's the perfect time to capitalize on that.

Busby is getting a sequel

>I like stuff from Bill Maher am I a liberal now?
Nope, you're just a plain retard. Shapiro is cringe incarnate but he's a little more tolerable.

>Earthworm Jim is back
Holy shit, that's aweso-

>Exclusive to an Intellivision reboot
What? Fucking what?

I'm not even mad, just confused.
Should we expect a Sam and Max reboot on a new Commodore too?

Attached: 1550269691547.png (2000x2000, 476K)

>making a game for the masses instead of hitting a specific niche
C'mon man

>The amico is a console made for families with family friendly games, and two controllers in the box, and you can use your phone as a controller because MOBILE GAMING!

It's like a shitty Switch wannabe.

Somebody should tell Tallarico going up against Nintnedo is a tall offer.

Attached: 6182525_sd.jpg (550x489, 35K)

Dude looks like a lady.

>you don't get to be homophobic and make video games as well

Puppy Love is literally a less fun Game and Watch game.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

one of the hosts of the intellivisionaries podcast "Paul Nurminen" is VP Product Development for the company, the Amico is literally a thing made for oldfags and their families it seems.

I think that's where their marketshare will end, if that's enough to satisfy them i don't know

Don't even joke about that, little buddy.

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x566, 51K)

Puppy Love sucked because it only really existed to pad out the length of the game.

Like many before him. He shall learn.

Getting into the rhythm of catching them can be fun, especially with the dive move which I doubt the G&W has. They could have been shorter but they still remained fun for me.

they could make a MDK spinoff as wasteland is to fallout.

Earthworm Jim laid the groundwork for what eventually became Reddit.

>LOL CATAPULTING COWS XD

does he want to? the VP of Product Development for the company is Paul Nurminen a host for The Intellivisionaries Podcast, the Amico seems to be made for game collectors and people nostalgic for intellivision, i think they know their audience, and the Earthworm jim thing is to see if they can expand a little beyond that.

Have you ever watched KotH?
Shit is liberal that simply wears the the skin of conservative show.

Probably. Everybody hates Linuxfags.

EWJ is essentially just a Saturday morning cartoon in game form.

I'm so, so glad Telltale didn't make a new Sam and Max game. IO dread to think of how they'd ruin it.

>No puzzles
>Bosco will remember that
>No humour

Somebody clearly wasn't alive in the 90's.

Every single Earthworm Jim 2 level is a gimmick. You barely do any run & gun, I think there's only two levels in the entire game like that.

Does Tommy lean right? or doesn't care about earthworm jim creator having wrong opinions? Cause he's going to have to deal with Twitter and virtue signaling journalists at this rate, Remember when giant bomb didn't want to review that medieval game because the devs had wrong opinions, how notch name was removed and left out of anniversary for highly illegal opinions.
Idk if he's still like this but I remember Tommy being the kind of guy who doesn't take shit from people, idk if that was just a character, but I hope he doesn't crack.

>I love sucking big cocks!
Based faggot

>Modern Intellivision
>They even recreated the shitty controllers

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

It was already getting a little too melodramatic by the end of Season 3.

Toejam and Earl was successful. It is fun to play.

I'm sure it'll come out on Steam afterwards

Nobody cares about bubsy

>The new Atrai
>The Google's new game thing
>Now a new Intellivision
What's with all these wannabe console manufactures coming out of the woodwork?

Attached: 1527299260189.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Watch AVGN

And yet it got a sequel anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=ov3wjgvoaOA

Doesn't surprise me considering that game seems to have the budget of about five warm cheeseburgers.

Don't forget the Coleco Charmeleon too. Biggest scam in vidya since Project Natal.

Maybe in the very earliest episodes but it quickly became genuinely sympathetic to conservative boomer viewpoints like Hank's and villains of the week in the show tend to be obnoxious, smug liberals of some kind.

dont act like that game has any more effort put into it than a freeware gamejam game user. The last bubsy was a copyright-ownership related thing almost guaranteed.

Man, im all in for a new EWJ love that guy but its so fucking off putting that it just claimed to be an exclusive to one of those shovelware vaporware consoles. might as well not even happen unless they confirm a PC version.

Tommy cares about games and is a good friend of Daves, they'll just ignore the retards on twitter I would bet.

typical zoomers now saying "EWJ was never good"

just fuck off.

user, the later episodes talked had episodes that talked about gay LGBT issues, and consciously criticized conservative thinking and how damaging it can be.

That seems like an entirely too generous evalutions of EWJ
It was just designed by people that had no idea what they were doing and tried to sell a game purely on art direction

Nobody actually played Skullmonkeys,

Did they?

Attached: shmmp.jpg (722x713, 82K)

Nigga its actually one of my fave games ever.
Skullmonkeys is top tier platforming.

I played Skullmonkeys

after few first stages every single stage has the exact same obstacle repeated over and over

I did.
Does that count?

This. Unironically.

This a monkey paw wish if I ever saw one.
I hope the console ends up in the bargain bin rather quickly because I have no doubts about this game at least being on par with the first 2 EWJ games if they really did get all the important members from Shiny Interactive.

It actually was intentional, believe it or not. The guys are all madmen. Tommy has talked about it before like "Why would I make the game easy?" because he felt games were far too easy by and large or something like that.

It wasn't tommy, fuck my brain
I'm trying to remember where the interview was now

>all games will be E for everyone
>those fucking controllers that have a horrible d-pad in the wrong place and dogshit battery life because screen meme
>probably will be as powerful as a raspberry pi

Attached: 1556383868250.png (1055x808, 648K)

I just got For Pete's sake PTSD

Thanks Yea Forums

Attached: 1546143071911.png (720x447, 187K)

What the fuck

Who //SPECIAL EDITION// here?

Attached: Earthworm Jim Special Edition.jpg (260x226, 16K)

Either what they're selling is cheap as fuck to produce or they think their niche is going to bother buying this or supporting it in any way. I'd like to play EWJ but I'm not going to bother with this, specially with those controllers.

>Falling for the ouya meme again

Attached: Invincible texan man.jpg (584x622, 118K)

>KOTH
>boring

Attached: 1251490423529.png (1215x1002, 645K)

Maybe they could turn it sideways and emulate a NES controller?

the memes went too far. I'm sure even the Illuminati regrets doing this

I remember hating that underwater goldfish level

Earthworm Jim 2 is better than 1 and the "Jim's Now a Blind Cave Salamander" level is absolute kino.

Fight me.

Attached: 237272788.png (640x480, 444K)

I prefer an actual run & gun of Earthworm Jim 1 than a collection of shitty mini games that 2 is littered with.

But it was also on the SNES

I'll give EJ2 credit for having a great OST but that's about as far as I'll go.

Literally who? What the fuck is this?

there's only one great song in EWJ2 (Subterranean), the rest are literally public domain classic songs

Earthworm Jim was a lousy game saved by Stellar art direction.

It's elements are entertaining and comedic but the base mechanics are boring to play with.

This is some shitty android console isn't it?

That stage is easy. I only had problems with for petes sake and the bungee jumping

Tommy did the music for the game, so I guess that makes sense?

Every sane, sensible person should be "transphobic".

Going for the white plasticy new-age-in-2003 look won't win them any favors with oldfags though. They should be copying the new atari and replicating the look of the old system if they want nostalgia buys.

And they were catchy. And I normally dislike when games just reuse domain music like that.

Also you forgot the first level theme.

OUYA 2: Electric Boogaloo

How do you play a platforming shooter with these?

Attached: 1554176664354.png (582x498, 307K)

It's a bunch of low cost shit and maybe a few indie contract things they're throwing a bunch of VC cash at.

Just put it on Steam you fucking dinosaurs.

maybe they will, i could see them releasing some limited edition that looks like an Intellivision 2

Their goal is old atari and intellivision style games, and phone/jackbox style party games.

Not worthwhile modern games.

Don't you have some loli porn games on steam to play? have sex
I hope this goes straight into Epic store

Retarded boomers falling for obvious bait, what else is new?

So would you buy this game if it was guaranteed that at least one tranny would kill itself with every purchase?

The bassline to Anything but Tangerines is amazing though

yeah, but Earthworm jim.
i need to see this controller in action to believe it's capable of anything, because it looks dumb

EWJ will absolutely not stay exclusive, or it will be an extremely limited and small scope game.

What are they targeting with this

EARTHWORM JIM
He's such a Christian guy
EARTHWORM JIM
Wants faggots all to die

>The game telling you that you're the best if you beat it on Difficult

Attached: Prime Minister.png (381x329, 67K)

I would like EWJ2 more if flyin' king didn't exist and puppy love had only 1 round

>I talked to Tommy at E3 last year. The console is something he wants to see in the competing game market aimed at families and he said it isn't going to launch until they have a good window of exclusives lined up. EWJ I guess is what he is hoping to be its killer app.

That ship has sailed a decade ago with the Wii. I love my retro stuff but even I can recognize that this console is completely outdated for today's gaming demographic, it's nothing more than a product aimed at the extremely niche Atari generation.

Attached: 1546479390203.png (750x625, 464K)

Professor Monkey for a Head is a joke about evolution.

There's this wonderful country called North Korea where you are fucking shot and killed if you even dare to talk about religion or own any religious books/media

I think you would feel right at home there

This thing will occupy the same space as those shitty baby game consoles like leapfrog. It's sad that Tommy doesn't realize that the market he envisions no longer exists.

The poor old guy is out of touch.

the only "large scope" earthworm jim game i can think of is the 3D earthworm jim game and that wasn't even made by the original team and it kind of sucked

intellivision will be at E3 with games, so i guess i'll only have to wait to see if the controller sucks or not

maybe he can sell it to hotels/motels, that's what i would do.

Does anyone else think it kinda sucks that

Jim never gets a happy ending? He's always cucked out of princess what'shername by the power of cows.

By small scope I mean a simple puzzle game or something like that. Hotel Mario, rather than Super Mario Bros.

no idea, I always liked it more than 1

i don't know user, sounds like an awful lot of effort getting the team back togheter to make Klaymen Gun Hockey 2, i am not with you on that one.

Attached: 1524544759198.jpg (353x334, 56K)

>2 came out in Japan
I wonder what they thought of it

Attached: 600px-EWJ2_Saturn_JP_Box_Front.jpg (600x600, 132K)

The original was shit. Why would this be any different?

In other news, Mother 3 has been localized. Available exclusively on the Virtual Boy.

Attached: 1498636127043.gif (247x236, 496K)

>Earthworm Jim was ported to the Genesis, Super Nintendo, Game Boy, PC, Game Gear, Sega Master System, Sega CD, Game Boy Advance, iOS, BlackBerry, DS, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PSP
>Earthworm Jim 2 was ported to the Super Nintendo, Genesis, PC, Saturn, PlayStation, and Game Boy Advance
>Earthworm Jim 3D is still exclusive to the Nintendo 64 and PC to this day
Man this series really took a fucking nosedive didn't it

Attached: 1445697587637.jpg (706x706, 60K)

Nobody liked 3D . That's why it got no additional ports

The only good thing about 3D was its soundtrack

>He wants 3D
user no. EJ hit the 3D ceiling too hard with that game

>california

obvious scam, 100K of these unsold pieces of shit will be thrown into the sea or in landfill in some shithole country

Attached: 1548309802416.gif (422x234, 1.32M)

what about other team?

Based and truthpilled.

Can you go more than five minutes, /pol/?