Just finished the Final Season and Jesus Christ, that ending hit me right into feels. I feel empty inside...

Just finished the Final Season and Jesus Christ, that ending hit me right into feels. I feel empty inside, like a part of me is gone now. Is that, like, the last time I see Clementine?
captcha: BOATS

Attached: TUB_Clementine_Best_Smile.png (497x660, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exJoRBSyWTU
youtu.be/rotkjJKAvFY
youtu.be/SrTSwKf3yMA
youtube.com/watch?v=tyMYiAVaTQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is that, like, the last time I see Clementine?
Yes. At least she's safe and sound and you successfully protected that smile.

Attached: 1550805357705.png (711x500, 490K)

>Yes.
Fuck. Fuck.

Attached: 1556609585940.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

>Yea Forums shits on moviegames
>praises this garbage

Is it because it's on PC?

No, it's because Yea Forums is not a one person, captain Autismo.

Clementine should have died
She was way worse off than Lee was when he had his arm cut off
She had her leg cut off with an axe covered in fucking walker blood
What the fuck?

Sorry no spoiler

It sucks, I know, but at least now they can't hurt her anymore.

She shouldn't have been bitten in the first place. But I guess the devs wanted to go full circle with first season's ending.

Yeah. If TLoU was on PC, it wouldn't get as much hate as it still does to this day.

>Is that, like, the last time I see Clementine?
jep, also sequel never ever since telltale necked itself

also your pic is litteraly "a bit closer to heaven.jpg"

Attached: 07d.jpg (427x300, 16K)

But that was Skybound who finished this season. I imagine, they and Kirkman can be interested in continuing the series.

They've said that they're interested in doing more TWD games but that Clem's story is over.

Attached: 12clem.png (424x580, 324K)

based

Attached: 1539224604303.jpg (1125x778, 148K)

>Safe
Cripple in the world full of zombies is not safe

We all know how you feel, user, this'll pass. It took me 2 weeks to let go, but now I can at least look at the final season without this sinking feeling of "this is it, huh" that's been there before.
Be glad you experienced the good seasons and that they were able to finish this one in a good way, and that Clementine is safe and sound.

Attached: file.png (1666x937, 1.47M)

I don't know how anyone could care about this shit past the first season.

>Hey. I love you. Don't every forget that.

Attached: 1556268112525.jpg (600x570, 25K)

>every
Meant ever. Sorry anons. Scene still got me so fucked up I can't type.

This one always kills me. This, and the "You're such a cutie, how did I get so lucky" line are so good in delivery they make my lip quiver even now.
Seems like a logical progression.
>season 1 is great, can't wait to see what they'll do next!
>season 2 was shit with some good moments, what the fuck; I guess I'll check out the new one, maybe they've fixed their shit
>season 3 is a fucking mess fuck this, might as well get this over with and play the finale
>oh, the final season is actually pretty good, wow

Attached: oYKQIeG.jpg (500x375, 121K)

>shit
>mess
>keep going

>shit with some good moments
>mess, but the next one is the end
Yes?

normalfags will eat anything up

>>based and Boat pilled

Attached: BOATGOD.gif (250x250, 343K)

I hope they release some video of Melissa recording some of these lines like they did for Dave Fennoy recording Lee's death scene in S1. Might be included in the definitive edition extras in September.

Would be pretty cool desu.

Attached: 3rsiq8yygmu21.jpg (1068x1215, 923K)

>yfw Clem got bit.

Attached: SUDDEN DAMAGE.png (924x844, 941K)

Attached: 1540512186085.jpg (209x301, 22K)

Attached: 1.jpg (2268x2894, 693K)

Attached: ab3.jpg (540x651, 43K)

t. Alvin Jr

wow how totally not predictable

>yfw what're you doing there, goofball?

Attached: 1501998801915.png (250x382, 154K)

Fuck off, shills

>the company is dead
>the game series is over
>shills

Attached: 1556442451346.jpg (286x267, 20K)

Thanks, man.

You can do what I did and just replay the series. Sure, seasons 2 and 3 are garbage, but this'll take your mind off the finale at least though it wasn't very fun playing through the final season again after all that, I teared up much more then I did the first time around.

Attached: 1484631042487.jpg (518x564, 36K)

Attached: MOM'SGONANFREAK.jpg (249x239, 17K)

Everyone with taste stopped playing this shit after season 1 when all your choices were made irrelevant.

>implying season 1 didn't have irrelevant choices
It's a great season, but it was still full of "cut off hand - you die/don't - you die; drop Ben - he dies/don't - he dies later".
Telltale were dumb to market their shit based on choices anyway, they were at their best when your choices affected smaller stuff like relationships or appearances. You still get Kenny with you on that scavenge trip to the store, but he can either engage in friendly banter on the way there or explain how sick he is of your shit.

I actually liked the third season. Replayed it just before the final season. Javier was an ok character and his story had sort of upbeat ending, even despite his loses. Also the fact that you can execute people who wronged you was really neat.
Season 2 was a real mess, but weirdly enough I find it cozy. Might replay it, actually.

Finished yesterday too after rushing season 3 aswell

I went with lesbian relationship fuck BBC meme

Attached: 1555881618625.jpg (750x500, 29K)

Based and violetpilled. Louis is fine as a side character, but I can't see this le quippy funny man as a romance option.
These seasons have their moments, but Telltale fucked them over too much by constant rewrites and lack of focus. They had a bunch of entire scenes made and voiced that they just scrapped (like the slaughterhouse in ANF or a scene in the beginning of season 2 where Clem would use that little boat on the beach as shelter). Which is why some characters are good, some moments are cool (I love the scene in season 2 in episode 4 I think, where they just sit at a campfire and talk, this was so comfy), but overall the company fuckery left us with two messes (and Michonne, but who the fuck played that lmao).

Attached: Number 4.jpg (562x286, 35K)

Excellent choice.

Attached: 1526276794692.jpg (358x496, 32K)

There's a small portion of Yea Forums that likes movie games. People who whine about them are just shitposters who have nothing better to do (AKA about 80% of Yea Forums)
I've seen a lot of people on Yea Forums saying they enjoyed Detroit: Become Human, fot example, even before the PC port was announced.

>I've seen a lot of people on Yea Forums saying they enjoyed Detroit: Become Human
I haven't played it yet, but it genuinely looks better than any previous shit David Cage put out, so that's not surprising. Maybe the story shits the bed as it usually does in his games, but Detroit has a bunch of branching paths and story beats that seem cool.

DBH is really fun. I've played all the David Cage games and it's easily the best one.

>it's easily the best one
I would hope so, especially after the borefest that was Beyond. Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain at least were funny in their insane plots, Beyond was just ehhhhhhhhhhh.
I'll have to check Detroit out when it comes to PC, might be cool desu.

Attached: e2Bvaod.gif (416x240, 1.65M)

Yeah Beyond is a steaming pile of shit, even compared to Cage's other stuff. Detroit is everything that QDs other games tried to be: great visuals and something that is worthy to be called cinematography, great acting and an actually branching story with lots of very distinct endings.
I mean most of the story is still pretty hammy with some awkward writing as to be expected but it also has surprisingly good parts. I was very surprised by how much I ended up liking it.

Telltale bombed so hard, I still can't believe it

Attached: 18f37eb8be28fbde9e3d5d.png (640x604, 237K)

Detroit is the most down to earth of all his games.
It feels like someone was there to slap him this time before he put something too stupid in the game

They deserve it for constantly churning out the same shit with no impactful choices and a shitty engine

>let's make Game of Thrones and hire a bunch of TV show actors for VA work, what could go wrong lol
>let's make a Guardians game, what could go wrong lol
>let's make a Batman game
>let's make a Minecraft game
>oh, and did we mention that we're going to make them practically simultaneously while switching devs and writers back and forth? yeah, what could go wrong lol
When the news broke, I wasn't surprised one bit. For God's sake, they had like 400 people employed, what the fuck were the higher ups thinking.

Attached: gun.jpg (540x540, 18K)

Attached: 1530539647243.png (1171x825, 481K)

Either that or the failure of Beyond brought him down to earth.
It is also known that Connor's and Hank's actors improvised a few little interactions between the characters (which are the favourite characters for the vast majority of players) and insisted that they should be included in the game despite Cage having doubts.
People here like to claim that most of their acting was improvised or that they basically rewrote the script but that's not true. It's really just small things usually not even involving any changed dialogue that makes their characters more charming and believable. So that probably helped ironing out some awkward writing from Cages site, especially considering that the two other protags were recepted quite a bit worse.

>never got to see Valorie Curry's cute tits
Detroit was a mistake

Yeah I think TWDs success made them arrogant and they though buying rights for well known IPs would guarantee their success. It was extremely apparent, even for an outsider, that that approach wasn't working well cause the sales numbers just kept dropping lower and lower for every game they've released. They never innovated, they didn't even evolve graphically at all. It was just the same shit with a different IP slapped on, despite having consistent issues with visuals (especially animations) and the story not actually giving much choice.

Too bad they started to innovate right as the axe was about to hit the company's neck. They tweaked the engine a bunch (the lighting in the final season is pretty damn good, the whole thing looks great), they added gameplay in action sequences and typical third person exploration etc. I think Kent Mudle said that they wanted this to be a bit of a showcase of what they were going to do next, maybe in a game of an IP of their own for once. Too bad it'll never happen now, but it's not like the company didn't deserve it.

Attached: rsmfy9_500.gif (185x338, 290K)

Pretty girly.
>Select all boats. Nice.

Attached: pretty_girly.jpg (578x1024, 93K)

Very pretty.

Attached: file.png (1668x937, 1.71M)

Attached: goofball.jpg (709x709, 44K)

What a fucking joke of an ending.
>if you dont kill Lily, just just floats away
>Tenn's sister being able to walk among the walkers while shooting at you
>no option to kill her even though that would be the most logical choice
>Tenn is fucking retarded as hell and Louis/Violet are for weak as shit for not being able to carry his scrawny ass and would even die for the little shit
>EVERYTHING ABOUT CLEMS SURVIVINGER HER BITE
>Ending the FINAL SEASON on a cliffhanger
This ending is easily the worst in the series next to the Jane ending in season 2. It boggles my mind that people will just accept this garbage just because Clem lives. Season 4 was better than season 2 but nowhere as good as season 3. People like to talk about "muh choices" but season 3 is the only one where the choices you make really fucking towards the ending. The biggest downside of Season3 is that they had to involve Clems retarded ass to the story, even though Season 2 was the perfect send off for her.
TLDR: season 4 was slightly better than season 2, worse than season 3, and its ending was an insult to anyone wanted a closure for the series.

Attached: 1499964925494.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

Attached: 1542068969081.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

I'll give you the bridge scene, it was needlessly bogged down with drama and nonsense, but what are you on about with the ending being a cliffhanger? Clem is safe in a community, no one knows where they are (aside from Lilly if she lives, but who the fuck will let her make any more kidnapping missions out there, she lost a bunch of people doing this), she puts her adventuring hat aside and is ready to rest. How is that a cliffhanger.

>if you dont kill Lily, just just floats away
Kill her.
>Tenn's sister being able to walk among the walkers while shooting at you
>no option to kill her even though that would be the most logical choice
>Tenn is fucking retarded as hell and Louis/Violet are for weak as shit for not being able to carry his scrawny ass and would even die for the little shit
I'll agree with these.
>EVERYTHING ABOUT CLEMS SURVIVINGER HER BITE
Aj managed to remove the leg fast enough.
>Ending the FINAL SEASON on a cliffhanger
They didn't. The caravan is presumed to be friendly and everyone will be well off.

They pussed out. The whole franchise is filled with similarly dumb ass shit though. It's not surprising.

I watered up completely at the end, not at Clem's faux death because I'd already had it spoiled unfortunately (serves me for browsing Yea Forums), but when that song from the first season starts playing and AJ holds up the leaf. HOLY FUCK RIGHT IN THE FEELS.

youtube.com/watch?v=exJoRBSyWTU

Season 2 and 3 dragged at times but I'm really glad I stuck with the series. S4 was solid gold. I wouldn't be upset to see another season of the same calibre.

hell yeah brother

Attached: 1541893211037.jpg (594x749, 35K)

>Clem was bitten on an already opened wound
>was looking worse than Lee after only after a few hours while Lee lasted almost a full day
>AJ doesnt even warn Clem, so she should have died to shock right there
>AJ could barely lift the axe in the first place, so it would have taken more than one swing too which would have definitely killed her
>if not that blood lost because shes been bleeding out for about an hour now
>how would have AJ fix her leg
>and let's just fucking say that everything went smoothly with the amputations, how the fuck did AJ get her somewhere safe, the barn is nowhere near the school.
Basically all this ending does is actually ruin Season 1 ending if you chopped Lee's arm off. He wasnt dying, he was just tired and needed a nap.

She deserved to die for being a mutt and a dyke at that.

Attached: 1554139213669.jpg (179x451, 14K)

>Aj managed to remove the leg fast enough.
>Dark out when she gets bit
>Dawn when AJ chops it off
>Enough time

t. low IQ

I wasn't spoiled, but the barn scene didn't affect me much either desu (the walk in the forest before that got me a bit though), but Take Us Back and the rest of the finale were pretty fucking feels heavy. I'm also happy I stuck around, even though I haven't bought a single game from Telltale ever since season 2 shit the bed. Still, I will buy the definitive edition when it comes out, seasons 1 and 4 deserve it.
And yeah, I hope they don't disband the StillNotBitten Team and let them make at least something small like 400 days. The passion is clearly there.
The devs specified it took them literally like 20 minutes to get from the cliff to the barn. The sun is already up when the cliff scene happens.
Aside from that, Kirkbride explained that AJ used the flint from the cave to cauterize the wound, tied it up with a rope from the barn, smeared zombo guts all over her and pushed her onto the wheelbarrow that he used to wheel her over to the school where she had proper help. Yeah, a boy moving a wheelbarrow seems too much, but remember that Clem pulled unconscious Lee from a zombie filled street to that garage, so it's not like that's a first for a child to do unlikely deeds to save someone in this series.

Attached: phoenix-document(b).gif (256x192, 80K)

The engine finally got good with the last season. It looked good even on Switch where I played it, and there was some OK non-QTE action bits.

This. Either he left her there and somehow got back to the school and got someone out to her in time before she bled out or managed to carry her all the way back. It was retarded and only done to subvert expectations because everyone assumed they were going to kill her like they did Lee

>Enjoys TWD
>Calls others low IQ

>20 minutes to get from the cliff to the barn.
I was always under the impression you have to deal with that shit ASAP to save the person. Like with the old farm guy in the show when he gets bit on the ankle they cut it off in a matter of minutes.

What made the mainline TWD games worth it were the strong familiar characters. Lee, Kenny, and especially Clem. I played 500 Days and Michonne but can't remember anything about them because I didn't care about any of the characters.

I suppose it could work to do another season focusing on AJ who we're invested in now, but they've already established him as a wildcard which so it'd be hard to suddenly give the player control.

The bites are pretty inconsistent, like that guy had his leg cut off almost immediately, sure, but the games show us Abel being alive after he cut his arm off even though he surely spent some time getting over to the boat before removing the arm.
Aside from that, the bite was below the open gash of the axe wound, so the stuff that presumably makes you die from the bite would have a much harder time getting into the bloodstream. Some say that the axe was full of zombie blood and should've infected her, but characters never seem to be infected by zombie guts being all over them or zombie blood getting in their eyes and mouths etc. All in all, not like the rules of TWD have ever been strict.

Attached: 55.gif (540x540, 359K)

>dev needed to explain it because they couldn't bother showing it in the game
Even then, Clem still should have died because the leg wasnt removed immediately after getting bit. Even if it's possible to survive a bite if you cut off maybe a few minutes after the initial bite, remember Clem was bitten on and already opened and deep cut to her leg. She already had the fever by the barn. Let's go back to season 1 again, remember the music teacher that got his leg in the bear trap? You can cut it off, and even with a "doctor" he still dies from blood lost. How the fuck does he die and he wasnt even bitten AND he leg was probably only moved less than 5 minutes ago, meanwhile Clem as been bleeding out for more than 20mins before getting thr leg chops off by a 5 year old and she lives?
It makes mo fucking sense.

I got a refund after 2 hours of the second season. I'm not surprised Clem got bitten. Real original.

You're right, but there was a point when we didn't know Lee, Clem, Kenny or AJ, and the writers made us care (in the case of AJ they literally only made him a character in season 4, and that was a hell of a feat), so I'm confident in their ability in making new characters and stories that would make us care as much as we did before.

Attached: 1531533121477.gif (960x1520, 3.17M)

All I remember was the based dude in the pick up with the mutt character and the Asian dude on the prison bus with the con artist and pedo rapist.

That guy had his leg cut off and hauled to the motel in the matter of minutes, sure, but they didn't do anything to stop the blood, so he died there from blood loss. Remember how Lee was in episode 5 if you cut the arm off, he was bleeding all over even with the binder and bandages.
Now Clem here, if you assume AJ was able to start the fire quickly (and why not, plenty of flammable hay there), she would lose a lot of blood, but possibly not enough to die from it. A much smarter thing to do would be to bind the leg off first with a rope that he used later, chop it off and be ready with a heated blade to cauterize it. That wouldn't be a dramatic bait-and-switch though, oh well.

300 days is just filler to introduce Carver's camp and Bonnie because no matter what, she joins. It's a waste of time because they do nothing with the 300 characters.
Michonne on the other hand is pretty meh, but it has short stack, so it gets a pass.

Attached: WWD_Sam_Concerned.png (360x450, 187K)

Clementine after Season 2 is not Clementine but SJW homunculus, fuck off.

obsessed

Attached: 1554731007524.png (558x700, 491K)

>they do nothing with the 300 characters
If I remember correctly, they were planning on using all the characters from 600 days at the Carver camp when it had a much more prominent role in the story, but cut this short due to budgetary reasons and rewrites (the whole camp storyline was done and over with in one episode lmao). So yeah, in the end it was all pointless, but the plan was there.

Attached: toU9MPyHepI.jpg (835x1024, 180K)

buzzwords: the post

The main reason why it shouldn't have worked is become Clem is already dying, so cutting the leg off would have been the final nail in the coffin. She wasnt like Lee, who was able to last an entire day even if you dont cut the arm off, she already had the fever and couldn't even walk. AJ didnt even give Clem a heads up about chopping the leg off, so she would have died from shock alone.

>cut this short due to budgetary reasons
The amount of cool shit planned but got canceled in this series is insane. Especially with s4. You can tell by the combat system that they were planning something more.

Yeah, season 2 and ANF mostly had their plot cut out and reordered, but the final season lost a bunch of gameplay stuff instead. I read somewhere about there being more hub areas, extensive room and/or school customization as the kids reclaim the ruined buildings around them, more open combat systems etc. Would be cool, but what can you do, the company died even after all those cuts.

InColdBlood has a nice collection of cut content on his youtube channel.
If you want to know all the cool shit we didn't get.

>and a dyke
Haven't played the last season yet, is she really a carpet muncher now?

>would have died from shock alone
You seem to be conflating emotional and circulatory shock.

If you choose to make her that. She can also fuck a nigger or remain pure.

I didn't get the impression there was cut content with 4. Like what?

>is she really a carpet muncher now
She can be if you go with the girl romance route. There's also a nig boy, or you can remain a pure maiden.
I watched his whole channel recently, very cool stuff. I compiled some of his finds on season 2 in a long post in one of the TWD threads, so many cut shit.

It was supposed to be more open world. There would be more kids and the school would open up as the kids reclaim lost areas.

I'm so happy with my choices. I went and watched other outcomes on youtube and all of them were awful. Canon is: pure Clem, mute Louis, dead and dropped Tenn

...also dead Lily. How was that even a choice?!?!

I'll probably let her get blacked then.
She's not white so it's not a big deal

That woulda' been cool I guess.

>not saving based Louis and getting fucking up Violet's eyes

Attached: 1473469402824.jpg (468x498, 35K)

>Not letting the edgelord get fucked over the based negro

Based. But the alive Tenn ending is pretty kino, I thought it was worth it to let Louis die to see it on my second playthrough. His dialogue with AJ was really well done.
Meh, it's not blacked if she's black anyway, I just don't like the guy as a character, he's too obnoxious.
>Between my eye and your leg, we almost make a whole pirate.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

Based

Attached: 1280409.png (1600x900, 1.28M)

Attached: my_religion.png (1832x2043, 3.8M)

I'm looking forward to the definitive edition. I'll gift it to a non-gamer so I can have the vicarious joy of playing through it again for the first time with them. Seems like the ultimate game for people who don't game but do like tv dramas.

>I'll gift it to a non-gamer so I can have the vicarious joy of playing through it again for the first time with them
I would absolutely love to do something like this too bad I don't have any friends who would be interested in that. Still gonna get the edition too, who knows, maybe I'll find someone to get into TWD.

Attached: squish.jpg (960x960, 83K)

AJ's arc and voice acting was the real triumph of season 4. In just 4 episodes he evolves from a character I figure most players initially don't like into the most sympathetic of them all by the end.

No, you can choose her relationship.

Is it AJ or the dirty looking one...

>AJ either kills his first friend ever or has to reunite with him after losing someone else because of him
Such a good ending to his character in this. And to think the initial season drafts had AJ as a mcguffin again, what the fuck. I assume most people didn't give a shit about him in season 2 and ANF (I know I didn't, I only cared about Clementine's quest, not the irrelevant baby himself), so to repeat the same mistake would be so stupid. I'm glad they pulled through.

Attached: Fx5RE8W.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

I'm still angry at the 5th episode.
At the end of 4th episode I thought that my choice will really matter this time.

solid shitpost

Attached: bb10acd6c04a7ec3b638e6a79358c3a4.jpg (402x480, 34K)

How can I get a Steam key for this? Will it ever be on Steam again?

You have to get it on Epic now.

You can buy unsold Steam keys for like 900 bucks (I'm not kidding, they are ridiculously expensive since there's not a lot of them left), or you can wait for a potential Definitive Edition Steam release (if Epic Games exclusivity is time-limited for this game, that is).
I wish I bought it when it was available, but I was too skeptical after ANF.

Why does anyone care what store they get it on that they'd overpay for it on Steam?

I don't know if anyone ever bought the key for that price. I'd like to have it on Steam for a complete Clem collection (I don't have ANF there, but that doesn't count), and Epic doesn't even have achievements AFAIK, so there's that.

>I compiled some of his finds on season 2 in a long post in one of the TWD threads, so many cut shit.
Do you have it saved? I would be happy to read it.

Achievements are FUCKING AIDS in a narrative story game like this. Having that dumb shit pop up at key moments is awful and completely immersion/mood breaking.

The kid will make her a leg and everything will be alright.

The biggest thing about Season 1 and even season 3 at times is that it gives you the illusion that your choices matter.
Season 1
>save Carley, and its hinted that she and Lee are developing a relationship and Lily kills her out of malice instead of it being an accident if you save the nerd
>save Ben, and it gives him the chance to finally stand up for himself and calls Kenny out on his shit, and ends with Kenny "sacrificing" himself to mercy kill Ben, something completely out of character for him.
Season 3
>if you dont kill the black guy, he and Clem end up patching things up, Javi can let him get revenge on the dude that killed his girlfriend, and save Javi during the climax of the game, and can been seen at the end living peacefully, hes the only determined character that can die in an early episode and still survive the entire game
>also depending on your choices, Clem will either go with Javi, go the opposite of Javi, volunteer to help Kate, or go to save Gabe.

Meanwhile in season 2
>save that retard from the gay guy, proceeds to do nothing for the next episode before dying off screen in the 4th episode
>save Sarah after she wanted to kill herself just for her to die 5 minutes later just to have Jane say "well maybe it's not worth trying to save everyone" even though Sarah's death was bullshit and by that pointed actually wanted to live.
>Steal Arvo's drug and he gets his gram to kill you, don't steal Arvo's drugs and he still tries to kill you
>FUCKING BONNIE GOING FULL RETARD AND BASICALLY KILLING WHATS HIS NAME
There are more things about season 2 that angers me, but those are the highlights.

This, she still has her knee joint, she'll be fine even with the most basic wooden foot.
Here it is. It's not all the stuff covered in those videos, but the most interesting to me.

(1/2)
As I've said, season 2 got caught up in the worst time at Telltale, when they started developing all those games at once (GoT, Tales, etc.) so they shifted writers, directors and others around the projects leaving season 2 reworked as fuck.
One of the basic original ideas was Kenny being Carver in this story, meaning this ruthless leader of a community hellbent on survival. This was confirmed by his VA. I think he would take Clem's group into this community by force and the story would go from there. I'm kinda glad they didn't do this, Kenny had enough as is.

Some more general story stuff was:
>Mike (the black guy with a scar on his face) being one of the raiders that attacked Christa and Clem, which would lead to tensions between him and Clementine. This was confirmed by his VA as well (also, his ear was shot off during that encounter with Christa by friendly fire)
>Rebbecca dying from blood loss somewhere around episode 3, as seen by the ominous episode title card (her death from blood loss in episode 4 didn't make any sense, she was exhausted sure but not bleeding, especially if you as Clementine got her the coat, the water etc)
>400 days being WAY more prominent in the story, some of them like Vince and Eddie would even join the group, but according to Telltale they cut their presence due to budget reasons (Arvo uses the same gun model that Eddie had in his 400 days appearance, maybe he was supposed to be the "Arvo" of that story)

Attached: file.png (1000x600, 359K)

(2/2)
>obvious Kenny vs Luke conflict which was introduced as far back as episode 2. Luke broke off from Carver's community due to his disagreements with the party line, maybe he would have had the same course of action with Kenny. Instead Luke is lame and dies, and we're left with Jane, ugh. I don't remember seeing a reason for this change, maybe they had no time left and had to come up with an ending conflict quick, so we have Jane being pissy with Kenny all of a sudden
>Carver was a minor character that would appear only in the 3rd act of the story, he originally had Troy's model for his appearance (Troy was that asshole lanky guard that Jane shot in the dick, if you remember). When they got Michael Madsen as his VA though, they changed him to be a much more prominent figure in the story. As for Troy, his VA said that he was originally "WAY worse", so he was probably trying to molest Clem at one point (remember him being all "Yea Forums cunnyposter” mode when Sarah and Clem were pissing in the woods? Yeah)

The final episode was called Better to Sleep (such a cool name desu, would be perfect for the original darker story), the title card was at first Clem walking towards a city in the snow, presumably holding AJ. As such, maybe the Alone ending was supposed to be the only one for that episode.
There’s a bunch of other stuff like cut models, unused lines etc, you can check it out in InColdBlood videos on YouTube, he even shows cut animations, pretty cool.

All in all I feel like season 2 could be a gruesome fucking story, especially since Clem is the protagonist this time. There’s so much dark shit that could’ve happened, but Telltale being retarded fucks left us with a mess that falls apart as early as episode 3. Whatever, at least the final season is solid. It only took the death of the company for them to get their shit together.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

that was my ending too
I enjoyed it

youtu.be/rotkjJKAvFY

Attached: lee.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

I agree completely, season 2 had the worse aspects of "your choices matter lol". ANF was standalone enough to let itself have some very different ending states and character choices, while season 2 looked like trolling all the way. Like you said, you saved Nick - lmao he a zombo now, you saved Sarah - lmao she dead the same episode lmao, you give drugs back to Arvo - he doesn't even mention it and attacks you anyway. It's like they were explicitly laughing in your face for expecting at least an illusion of choice.

Attached: 1556323328334.gif (480x480, 136K)

Is the performance of this game absolute ass or is it just me? Any time the depth of field is used the framerate goes to shit.

Attached: 1552173344073.png (200x193, 30K)

>Tenacious D
Pretty based of you.
My PC is old as fuck and my game ran fine with, what was it, like "shader quality" or "lighting quality" or something like that set to low. The second I turned it to High, my game would go down to 15 fps, so that was the obvious culprit. I still had DoF after that though and it ran fine, weird.

Attached: file.png (550x309, 244K)

based AJ

Thanks, that's really interesting. Honestly, second season is the one in which rewrites are very transparent. I'll definitely check inthecoldblood channel.

Yeah, the point of no return felt as clear as ever there - episodes 1 and 2 are fine and even pretty solid, but as soon as episode 3 comes around you just see the cracks starting to show.
ANF had stuff cut right before release, but it was consistent in its messiness, not sudden like 2. Here's an example
>See that early screenshot? It shows an early version of the first episode, where the New Frontier would catch Javi, brand him and lock him up in their slaughterhouse full of zombies. He would meet Clem there and they would both work together to escape and find AJ and Javi's family. Doesn't a zombie slaughterhouse sound cool as fuck? But nooo, instead we meet Clem in the middle of nowhere because the plot told her to be there.

Attached: Slaughterhouse-1920x1080.0.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

Just watched the S4 video there. The only things they mentioned cutting (once they'd settled on their arc focused on the school and AJ) that would have been cool was a flashback to explain Tenn's scars (presumably at the burned-down greenhouse... not sure who the playable character would be there or if it would purely be a passive flashback), and the option to cut AJ's hair at some point (which was apparently cut for burget, which tells you how tight the budget got).

Also in ANF they cut the last flashback that was supposed to be about how Sandra turned.

Attached: clem_tense.png (1920x1080, 711K)

>Sandra
Her babysitter? That would have been interesting.

Yes Clem's babysitter. Probably would have seen Lee again as well.

I'm still mad about what happened to Luke. One of the few newer characters that was genuinely charismatic and was like a big brother figure for Clem, and he just fucking dies like that.
There was even an unused voice clip where he's being pulled out of the water by Clem and survives, so his actual death was bullshit.

They killed him because of Lexi Porter and people like her shipping him with Clementine.

>shipping him with Clementine
That's disgusting, but there are worse things out there.

Attached: file.png (500x931, 468K)

I thought they killed him because TTG thought the Kenny vs Luke conflict would be 'obvious,' so they quickly switched Luke's role with Jane.

Wait. She didn't die?

>link is purple
Whoever made this is a sinner.

That's the cover story.

>that original music for slides of 4th and 5th episodes
>that fucking slide with Clem alone looking at dead city
>that title "Better to Sleep"
That's so creepy, I love it.

Attached: 1526539051470.jpg (799x439, 59K)

I know, right? The whole thing looks bleak enough, and you're hit with "better to sleep". I love that name, so many dark implications for a young Clementine there, holy fuck.
What could've been.

Attached: nopriceistoohigh.png (2109x1253, 3.73M)

They really distilled adorableness to its purest essence when they designed Clementine.

She is cute even when sad.

Attached: clem_sad1.png (403x403, 223K)

based posts

Attached: 1534318391009.png (309x445, 285K)

>You're welcome. For everything.
>that sigh of relief and respite
Can there even be a happier ending for a TWD character?

Attached: 20190326124953_1.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Clem got some protectors watching over her.

Attached: inheaven.jpg (620x800, 45K)

No one deserves it more.

>The ending looked like they were going to make the predictable but tragic choice.
>They pussed out.

Attached: 1507233234253.jpg (251x242, 11K)

Praised be to the Patron Saint of the Boat and Herald of the Everett of Lee. Lord of Pancakes. Slayer of Hollowed Undead. Based Blasian of Everett Descent.

Attached: clem_making_pancakes.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

It wouldn't be a bold choice for them to tread the same old ground with AJ killing/leaving Clem, since that's what everyone expected.
I think a cool ending could be the possibility of AJ staying there and getting bit by Clem, thus fulfilling his wish of staying by her side forever. But if that was an optional ending, it would be considered a "bad" one since there's a possibility of all your favorite characters staying alive in another ending, so everyone would just replay the episode.

Marc?

Based Blasian of Everett Descent poster.

Attached: tumblr_pp6zlcyeD31sohb8mo1_r2_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 250K)

Attached: 1532941850972.jpg (572x670, 222K)

I just stole his line sorry.

AW FUCK MAN THATS ACTUALLY COOL
WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME

But you are a ttgger?

dude the company is fucking dead just pirate it

AFAIK Skybound rehired the core team to finish the 4th season and they're not working on a remaster of all seasons and probably a new game.

I was too autistic to post even when s3 was released.

Attached: food.jpg (349x567, 195K)

ya'll only liked this series for the sfm be real

Attached: 1550390354506.png (1789x991, 1.94M)

literally could not see that ever since the very first, MAYBE if you wanna stretch it the second season itself.
it was the most obvious fucking outcome and choice that you could expect to see and they actually still went on ahead with it. retards.

Attached: 1551446572162.jpg (230x200, 5K)

I ask because I'm the autist that made that webm and it's been ages since I saw it. Didn't think anyone would save it and post it 4 years later. Cheers user.

in which season was she the cutest? i think in the last one, because of the graphics

>me waiting for a s4 model

Attached: 1.webm (352x270, 1.33M)

Not that user, but it's posted sometimes in these newer threads. People often ask if it's somehow connected to porn, always makes me chuckle.

with or without leg

Well, that is technically her nude model, just with the clothing bodygroups turned on. I even recompiled the smd to default with clothes on so she'd be decent when I imported her into SFM.

I miss /ttgg/ bros...

>I even recompiled the smd to default with clothes on so she'd be decent when I imported her into SFM.
based refrain'd user

Based effort for purity, user. Your work is appreciated even to this day.
Season 2 /ttgg/ was some of the most fun I've had on this site. If only someone could Take Us Back.

/ttgg/ migrated to 8ch to escape lewdposters but lost its soul in the process. Glad to see some anons are still out there though.

Should I post some distilled autism I kept for myself til now?

>season 2 /ttgg/ was 35 years ago

Attached: 1529437769337.png (330x411, 150K)

Good times.

Attached: 1555937442401m.jpg (1024x931, 123K)

I still post there sometimes. I thought we migrated to get away from nofunanon?

>Should I post some distilled autism
You know it.

W-what kind of distilled autism, user?
Never mind, post it anyway. Not like there's a general for you to pour it into.

Attached: clementine.png (1167x1168, 2.77M)

1 or 4. She looks oddly too idealized in season 3, also greasy. In 2 she was going through an awkward phase. In 1 she's cute as a button, and she's fully realized in 4.

You asked for it. Don't judge.

Attached: 20181025_222027~20181025-232026 (1).jpg (4032x3024, 3.64M)

Thanks for inspiring me to search out one of those hats.

Holy shit. That's pretty fucking based, user.

Attached: 1539768655472.png (902x715, 712K)

I agree, 1 and 4 are the best. 4 had good character models in general, much better for their realistic but still stylized new look (and not grease wax dolls galore that was ANF). I don't know how to feel about kid Clem model in season 4, she looks cute but to me she doesn't look much like season 1 Clem. Maybe it's just me.
Looks comfy, and that hat, oh boy. What's that gift thing though? I'm Russian, but I can't tell what that is based on the text.

can you post the left most monitor's wallpaper?

youtu.be/SrTSwKf3yMA
Dude, do you possibly know what tracks play in those slides for 4th and 5th episodes? I want to find them.

That is fucking beautiful. Clem has a big smile on her face now.

Attached: 1555399035594m.jpg (1024x731, 107K)

i want to fuck clementine in her tight pussy

Attached: 1556732075631.jpg (796x566, 198K)

I got it ages ago from someone on Etsy.
It's a scope for her (my) PSL. I don't remember who tried to find out Clem's birthday from context but I just stuck with it and basically give myself gifts on 10/25 cause why not? Gotta praise her some day of the year, right?
I would but I'm phoneposting and avoiding work. Maybe if I find another TWD thread later today at home.

BASED

Nice. Thanks, user.

>basically give myself gifts on 10/25 cause why not? Gotta praise her some day of the year, right?
Based.

The creepy one for episode 4 is called mus_loop_exploration_01 (remember that TWD doesn't have named music files like in a soundtrack or something, they are just game files). I assume you can find it in music files collection for the season. No idea for that episode 5 one, sorry.

That commitment is pretty based, nice to see such passion for the character. Did you edit that choice thingy on the right monitor to say your nickname or something?

Lee died from infection of the wound/blood loss and not from the bite if you cut it off. There are differences in him passing out and eye color depending on the choice I think. Also I think they cauterized her wound and it was properly cared for immediately after it was cute, or at least that is what one of the writers said in his 'headcannon' description. Kind of hard to believe overall coming from a kid, but possible I guess with a little suspension of disbelief. I was just glad Clem got a happy end.

It may be the last time we see Clementine but nothing can change the fact that we still don't have a slugcat giving her a warm fuzzy feeling of love as she chills with Violet/Louis and her friends.

Attached: slugcat sit.jpg (1920x1080, 885K)

Thanks. I'll keep searching the name of 5th one, then.

based slugcat friend

Took your sweet time, huh, slugcat poster.

>not no relationship
Clem is like half black anyway. Violet is the worst choice.

>There are differences in him passing out and eye color depending on the choice I think.

That's pretty cool if true.

I figure the 'virus' is like rabies that travels slowly up nerves so if you cut off the limb you're OK (as you would be from rabies).

Whoops, forgot about that bit, was gonna censor it. Yes, that is my nick.
Although I'm glad Clem survived, I also think it's pretty stupid that the amputation trick worked. Don't read the comics but I recall in the show it only really worked if the cut was almost immediately after the bite, otherwise infection spreads through blood or something. Walking to the barn and doing all that shit was several minutes.
I found the guy I bought the hat from, doesn't seem to sell it anymore though. But it's Etsy so you could maybe message them for a custom order or something.
etsy dot com slash shop slash AmmnraCreations

I just saw got on here and saw this thread, my post time varies. And have to head off to work because sadly, I got real life responsibilites.
No matter where it is though, or what the fuck it may be about though, a slugcat will always be in these threads, and you can all count on that

Attached: sleepy boys.jpg (1548x1079, 84K)

I imagine Minnie helped Clem out a bit because the bite she suffered was below the giant axe wound.

No worries, that's just a neat detail is all. Not like we're going to dox you with an online nickname.
Based slugfriend. I hope these mini-ttgg's don't die out, these threads are nice, and you still haven't received the slugcat/Clem cozy art.

>I imagine Minnie helped Clem out a bit because the bite she suffered was below the giant axe wound
If it wasn't for that axe wound Clem's leg wouldn't have been exposed to walker's bite tho.

So long as we got someone posting, the Slugcat will still keep rolling
if not then well they can always end up like Rain World threads
dead and forever resting in peace

Attached: 1555623011573.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

the last time i saw clem is when s1 episode 3 dont care fuck telltale

True enough.

Based Clem-posters

Attached: E6D96020-2665-4EAA-9316-074C6B69BB5D.png (680x736, 888K)

Is this the scene on the roof?

For some reason RW threads disappear for months and then pop up again to stay for a long ass time. Not a bad fate, all things considered.

Yeah it's from the bell tower.

Hell yeah

Attached: F1C9E1BA-149B-4CA6-B376-1344E3EF4D06.jpg (1500x1903, 355K)

Attached: 1466276149052.png (500x534, 196K)

Were are the Javiposters?
I miss those posts

>Not like we're going to dox you
Can never be too careful, but any based Clemposters are welcome to add me, #7624

What's this slugcat meme?

I did that one but not the piano or whatever with Lewis.

I think there was also a hunting one I didn't do, which I kinda' wish I did since you do the fishing at the end anyway.

Seriously. Violet is an okay character, but she and Clem have absolutely no chemistry. Louis and Clem do. Plus, opposites do attract, and Violet's cold, hard, and tough is too similar in manner to Clementine's personality. Her natural personality is far more suited to someone like Louis. Balance, anons. Balance.

What are the chances of Skybound to remaster the first 2 seasons?
The best ones if I say so myself

Attached: 1501933071975.jpg (401x277, 15K)

>What are the chances of Skybound to remaster the first 2 seasons?
Boy have I got some news for you, user.

kek

Wasn't this already announced?

It's happening?

Attached: 1522690196527.jpg (500x596, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tyMYiAVaTQc

How nice

Attached: 1519768816026.png (1001x823, 806K)

I only played season 1 and part of 2. What did I miss? Has the story a proper ending? Also can I be lewd as adult clementine?

Attached: 1555097610281s.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Just an unlikely circumstance of people posting Rain World content and TWD content in the same thread, which kinda continued from there as it's own thing. Some of us have been waiting for any drawfag to show up and draw a chill slugcat on Clem's lap, but no luck so far.

Hell yeah.

>muh moviegame with a diversity quota and mutt lesbian protagonist gave me le feefees bros

By the way who's hoype for last of us 2, fellow neogaffers?

The story is over and the final season is kino, unlike 2 and 3. You can romance a guy or a gal as grown up Clem, no lewding aside from hugs and kisses though.

It takes part in muttamerica, so it's accurate.

>no lewding aside from hugs and kisses though.
There's also some cute dancing if you romance with Vi

>460601172

Attached: 1524689916688.png (675x1500, 1.88M)

What's the deal with Kenny's hat?

>I entered a thread about a game I dislike solely to throw buzzwords around
pretty pathetic tbdesu

>last of us
Technically super impressive game but I don't get how anyone got invested in the characters or story (how little there is of each)

What do you mean?

I can't draw worth shit but if there is a Slugcat SFM model I could fire that bitch up and do it.

I know you are baiting but you have the wrong impression. The series is a mismanaged trash fire that might have been better off being buried along with TTG. Here's your (You).

In the promo video they said there are some special endings dealing with the hat that made some really attached to it. I've completely wiped season 2 from my memory now though.

i want to fuck ellie

Oh, right. If you decide to stay in Wellington with AJ and Kenny goes off on his own he gives Clem his hat to give to AJ when he's older.

I'm glad my daughter is safe, but I don't care enough about here to play the final season of the shit show this game has become.

It's a good story

Attached: wholesome.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

He gives it to you if you leave for Wellington, it's a pretty dramatic moment desu. He asks to give it to AJ when he grows up while fighting back the tears and then leaves. Based Kenny.
I don't know where to look up sfm models, sadly, Google doesn't show much on slugcat too. Maybe if you pop up in one of these threads some other time we'll think of something. Maybe just posing Clem properly would be enough to easily photoshop slugcat into the picture at least.

Attached: coutry_.webm (1138x640, 2.24M)

>safe
>crippled
lol
i give her 2 months

No it's shit, chocked full of plot holes, and the ending was absurd.

People only remember the giraffes and that made them forget how shit everything else about the story was.

top comfy

Attached: 1545663128981.png (857x1078, 1.61M)

COUNTRY ROADS

Green light country is canon.

>photoshop slugcat into the picture
Not a bad idea, plus it would preserve Slugcat's distinctive pixel art style. Maybe Clem inna Rainworld forest petting the Slugcat.

>Green light country
>not purple jazz
You done fucked it up.

>innaRainworldwoods
shiet, I'm digging this now.
comfy campfire, maybe a lizard glowing in the distance, Clem having a prosthetic leg and a piece of sharpened rebar next to her, get a lantern mouse scuttling by, Louis or Violet are chilling out next to them either playing a harmonica or staring wistfully at the night sky.
shit why the fuck hasn't anyone jumped on that pure kino yet? It makes me wanna replay Rainworld now

Attached: 1555616663645.gif (320x235, 1.92M)

>a Sarita-esque eleventh-hour amputation
>performed by a child with a rusty axe
>with no tourniquet or medical supplies
>after already having lost enough blood to resemble Lee in his last moments
Clem would have fucking died from shock, bled out or slowly succumbed to sepsis. If they really wanted a sappy ending so badly, they probably should've had Clem do Kenny's season one finale stunt or something. What a terrible conclusion.

Attached: 1449967150462.png (476x357, 164K)

Don't get your hopes up user, I don't have models for half that shit, including Clem. Better left to a good drawfag. But if inspiration strikes I'll try making something.

based

>Not purple
This isn't Victory Violet

Clem losing a limb can only mean she will be more dependable on somebody else, probably AJ, but also a possible future love interest.

imagine Clem sucking your dick haha

>tfw you will never console amputee Clem and help attach her peg leg every morning
why live

I feel you. But she has her qt Violet gf and adopted son AJ to help her with those types of things.

Attached: 1532207106887.jpg (1483x1240, 185K)

>ywn help her with her one-leg
>ywn make a peg leg for her
>ywn hunt with her slightly shitty bow
>ywn bring back a nice kill and cook a mean steak for her

Attached: 1553789787647.png (758x700, 32K)

Imagine Clem blindfolding you and then forcing you to deepthroat her leg stump whilst constantly referring to it as "Lee" haha.

Attached: 1454100845670.jpg (400x400, 24K)

REFRAIN

hahaposting never gets old

Attached: file.png (576x408, 343K)

post the image.
You all know the one

flip James

Attached: james (2).webm (924x520, 2.87M)

Violet and Louis are awful love interests and the true canon is Clem saving herself for ____you

only if it’s S1 and S2 Clem

Good man.

cringe

It will be extremely painful

But Violet is very sweet and cute and I'm a bit shit.

>I'm a bit shit.
Nonsense, user. I love you for who you are.

Attached: heartrender1.jpg (960x957, 240K)

>Sullying the Clem
NOT based OR Clempilled!

Attached: pure.png (181x80, 11K)

Oh my

Attached: 1534703700481.gif (205x260, 109K)

It's literally called The Final Season

i'll always wonder what the original story for s2 was going to be like. same with s1 of the wolf among us

>heartrender1.jpg
Did you make this user?

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: Good job.png (877x633, 1.05M)

>Is she crazy?! Of course she did!

Based

Attached: Happy perfect girl.jpg (1024x432, 53K)

She is so goddamn pretty here.

Well, he didn't die

It's really weird seeing my channel get referenced on Yea Forums, but thanks for watching my videos. I've been planning on a sequel to my S2 stuff because I've become aware of things I didn't know before I made it.

Hatless Clem is a national treasure.

Indeed I did, but the Blender model has problems preventing me from using it. That's the only pic I ever rendered.

Thanks dude, doing God's work

Attached: Purest of smiles.png (803x1025, 1.41M)

rip

Well god damn, never expected you to be on Yea Forums my nigga.
You doing great shit man, from a Slugposter to a Clemposter, keep it up

Attached: 1554958876804.jpg (700x394, 11K)

Attached: shitty clementine fanfic-tier battle.png (2538x1453, 453K)

Thanks!

To be honest, only came here from /ttgg/ because of a post on the other .ch site. Thanks though.

blessed image

kill yourself

seething

Attached: 1543369218673.jpg (506x543, 130K)

Please be nice to your fellow anons.

Attached: 1546246766614.png (593x285, 311K)

Cringe and Janepilled

Attached: di.png (569x548, 341K)

man remember when Minniefags were considered the ACFags of twd threads at one point?

Attached: sekiro minnie.png (1277x715, 1.2M)

I'm fairly certain it was just one autist

Minniefags are worse than Janefags tbqh

exactly
agreed. Fuck Minnie and Fuck Minniefags

Attached: 1537571094759.jpg (700x525, 23K)

>Fuck Minnie
Don't mind if I do

Attached: Minnie.jpg (723x720, 304K)

>Clem will probably be dead a month after that ending due to tripping on something and being a cripple
feelsbadman

Attached: sad.gif (400x225, 2.07M)

Attached: 1535237060615.jpg (722x402, 45K)

Dunno if you're still here user but here you go.

Attached: 20180815183346_1.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

based. thank you user.

based user.

daily reminder

Attached: 1537565437165.png (1278x1333, 1.4M)

How will Janefags ever recover?

Attached: AJ's middle name.png (714x1201, 1016K)

Poor Jane. She did her best.

Attached: 20190330013225_1.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Sorry, Lou, we Texas Two now.

>85%
Based PS4 users.

Attached: 1543002223975.jpg (720x909, 99K)

>mfw you hear Minnie singing in the distance and she pulls up to the bridge with a horde of zombies and half the skin on her face missing
One of the only moments in a video game where I genuinely felt scared/creeped out, definitely one of my favorite TWD scenes, good on the writers/voice actors for that

Attached: 3775EDB8-05D9-4D5B-A0D8-148ABDF5125B.gif (300x168, 1.36M)

It's from pc version actually

Attached: 20190401013553_1.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

>right into the feels
greetings, reddit

Oh damn, I thought that was the PS4 cross button. Sorry user.