Mordhau thread, post your customisation

Mordhau thread, post your customisation

Attached: 1556651221507.jpg (1230x1038, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=EE4x-eFObks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_ridicule
twitch.tv/videos/418716203
youtu.be/EE4x-eFObks?t=1248
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ2OAn2ng4U&t=37s
youtu.be/rA9CuS0Q2bo?t=352
youtube.com/watch?v=X1AOaZMPkzo
youtu.be/1b8bORjlqck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when you do a non-stab chamber, what next?

Attached: 1551460797767.png (682x689, 397K)

5 Hours played, and I don't feel like playing until they fix xp/money stuff.
Last I heard, they will give give out 5k gold and set you at level 5, no matter how much, or how little you play.

Attached: 1547226320048.jpg (2048x1536, 262K)

Attached: stab chambering.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

feinting is so fucking gay

Attached: 861672452121.jpg (720x696, 56K)

Doesn't For Honor have like 10x the all time peak of Mordhau?

What are the differences between similar weapons such as longsword/estoc and the five different maces available? The difference between a giant 2H mace and a giant 2H axe and sword are just so insignificant that i dont know what to do. i dont want to spend my hard-earned, impossible to earn gold for +5 dmg -5 reach

Sell me on Mordhau. I like medieval combat sims. How does the cucstomization/unlocking system work? Are there several gamemodes?

can you end niggas rightly?

Little bit regarind reach and damage, 2h axes that don't have a point will do a lot less poking damage compred to a estoc. Estoc for that matter is way better than poking compared to a zweihander, but as you can guess, Zweihanders are better at slashing. Clubs do more damage with overhead attack and headshots.

i don't mind feinting as a mechanic but spamming it is gay

You can click on the advanced button on the gear submenu to see stats

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed the game ended up being chivalry, both in mechanics and playstyle. It's anti fun

>for trannys has 500 players
is that real?

I am at level 4 getting 0xp per game. I wouldve easily been level 8 at least. Fuck that

Before they gave it away for free its peak on release was around 45k.
Of course currently it has a a semi stable 7-8k population.

You can review the advanced stats and the damage of each attack vs differen armour and body parts.
From what I've seen the estoc has a much higher stab damage value but less reach. You have to buy the fucking weapon to see the advanced stats though

Attached: estoc.jpg (1346x1300, 392K)

rapier
a
p
i
e
r

Attached: doorplay.webm (1000x562, 2.98M)

Yeah, I thought we would get a rollback on xp and gold, plus some extra, but no. Just a flat amount

who /overlevel10/ here?

>For Honor all-time peak is over 200,000
What is this image trying to convey?

Fucking rapier fags with their lightning stabs.

Is this the latest flavor of the month?

Rock is all you need.

Attached: ROCK.jpg (1000x1000, 511K)

>tfw you land that maul overhead squarely on the noggin of your opponent and their head bursts like a watermelon

Attached: nice.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Still infinity times better than chiv's feint gambling which was almost entirely luck/ping based

>Rapier without a shield
nigga its like 2 or 3 points just get a shield already you got one free arm like god damn

I don't get the For Honor/Mordhau comparisons. They're apples and oranges mechanics wise.

>Wanting to play on easy mode

it's at the end of the trailer so it will probably be added

That's Chivalry. Not that it matters, but shitposters will be shitposters.

Attached: chivfh.png (750x227, 112K)

did zoro use a shield? case closed.

yes
all the losers that were too scared to play mortal kombat 11 and were shitting on it because you had to play to unlock things bought this barren gay trash abortion of a game

>shitty Yea Forums memes
thats one yikes and two OOFs from me

You sound offended, tranny

I need dodge, and TRUE duelists dont use pussy faggot shields

What's the point of a buckler? It just work as the normal weapon parry would. And you gotta have a 1h weapon, and they are usually fast anyways

Attached: 1208205669201.jpg (1024x762, 113K)

im not a tranny
also have sex and get some taste in multiplayer games

there's 5 gamemodes
>frontline: a five control point tug of war gamemode on a big map, with castles, horses, catapults, and ballistae
>horde: a wave gamemode vs. AI
>battle royale
>Team Deathmatch
>Free for All

customization is broken right now for many people but it is good when it works, here youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=EE4x-eFObks

It's still not fixed?! fucking hell.

because seething /fhg/ posters keep coming here insecure that we're taking their playerbase

Funnily enough /fhg/ says the exact same thing about you

What's the point of chambering when you can instantly transition into an attack from a parry anyway?

hmmm,,,, i wonder how you might possibly know that

So is this like For Honor or something?

What game is it like that I could play or pirate at least

If there's plate armor is it overpowered? What about poleaxes if they exist, are they also OP?

>m-muh honor m-muh duels
shields are an intricate part of medieval combat and is REQUIRED to balance out the rock/paper/scissors element. people with ranged advantages such as archers, spearmen or rock-throwing bastards all get countered by shield.
hell you don't even need to equip it. keep it on your back while you fight your epic 1v1 duel and pull it out when some archer cunt attacks you. it's literally like 2 points for the cheapest shield. even with medium armor, rapier and dodge you're able to afford it.
now knights in full armor and tower shields can go fuck themselves.

its faster than ripostes

So is it like Chivalry all over again?

they have to do it, nobody is going to be playing this shitty game in 3 weeks

it's very similar to chivalry. you can get age of chivalry for free as a HL2 mod if you want an idea
medium plate armor is the meta, heavy plate is unviable though
polearms are somewhat underpowered in 1v1s, but very powerful in multiplayer

>He can't dodge arrows while fighting someone

Look at this scrub and laugh

Interesting.
So this is PC only, is it viable to play m+kb or is it controller recommended?
How do the matches work, is it just one life or is it a bit like Battlefield where there are X amount of lives shared by everyone?
I'll look up Chilvary, thanks

>medium plate armor is the meta, heavy plate is unviable though
How so? If you can spare the points, there's hardly any drawback to taking heavier armor. The speed difference is very minor. Of course, you don't needto always put tier 3 armor on every part of the body, but if you don't have better use for the points, you might as well do it. Besides, I feel like heavy plate chest is the norm atm.

>people on the forums defending the devs acting like anyone that complains about the game they paid for not working over two days since release are whiny bitches.

Attached: monky.png (367x244, 136K)

what preset classes use medium armor?

spear dude for example
Brigand maybe too, at least on chest/legs

Seems fun and I'm tempted to buy it but:
what are my options for two handed weapons? So far I've seen a greatsword of some sort.
Is there anything like a two handed war hammer or is it just one handed?

Also are shield bashes a thing? What about tower shields?

There are plenty of two hadned weapons, blunt, axes, pokey swords, swords, poleweapons. Lutes!

>If you can spare the points, there's hardly any drawback to taking heavier armor.
the drawback is you don't really NEED it. at most, you might want 1 piece of level 3 armor. the survivability difference is negligible, and you could be spending it on better weapons.
if you go 3/3/3 armor, you can only afford 1 good weapon, no perks, and no secondaries or tertiaries.
PC, definitely play KB+M, there are a couple different gamemodes only one of which has shared lives, and keep in mind a lot of the jank you'll encounter in Age of Chivalry has been ironed out in this game

Like 5 different two handed swords, axes, maces, polearms, spears, a big ass maul. The Eveningstar is my personal favorite

the game as a whole does work though, progression is just a secondary feature

wow this game is so fucking dead already lmao

Attached: kek.png (170x295, 101K)

I liked chiv for the setting, the gameplay and the amazing voice acting.
I sunk 1.5k hours into it

The combat was fun, even the higher level stuff which basically was just whoever fell for the feint won and the animation exploiting. Is mordhau fun and will it scratch that itch until bannerlord?

It looks fun and all but we all know it will just die out in a couple of weeks.

Thanks anons, bought it.
Lovely, 10GB. Well now to wait for 45 minutes

Yeah, because it was given away for free.

more than half the fucking weapons are locked behind gold, it's not just some secondary feature when you're missing half the shit you can hit people with because no default class has them.

poo

>given away for free
>twice
>shilled by ubisoft
>5k
KEK

I'm liking the game alot more than chivalry. Only all the weapons feel like flopping around a sloppy dick. The animations feel alot more shitty than Chivalry.

MODS WHEN

Rate mine

Attached: asd.png (1541x934, 852K)

>overwatch 21k
>mordhau 20k
>hearthstone 20k
>apex less than 10k
>OSR 3k
>Rocket League 2k
>Risk of Rain 2 1.4k
>Diablo 3 1.2k

fucking DEAD GAMES central lmao

Attached: why.jpg (660x660, 158K)

Nice skirt, homo.

FUCK EVENINGSTAR NIGGERS
FUCK SHIELD NIGGERS
FUCK SPEAR NIGGERS

historically the offhand is used for grappling and wrestling.
There's a lot of disarming moves that has the swordsman just grab the lower arm of their enemy. the rapier is also not a medieval weapon, it was primarily used in the 16th century, the medieval period lasts to the 14th.

just wait until AdmiralBulldog's shill deal ends, dude always brings a fuckton of views

pragmatic/10

That crunching noise when you kill someone is so satisfying

Attached: 20190430235915_1.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

literally only one shill subhuman for 2 years, it's like the paragon fag with the actual graphics all over again

Attached: 1529376439703.png (1897x4882, 1.59M)

Considering the difference is "+1 reach -1 damage" and just being cosmetic for so many of those locked weapons, it IS a secondary feature.

>Eveningstar
It's a slow two-handed weapon, user. Also, protect your head better, christ!
>Shield
Just kick, they can't parry, and there is plenty of time to kick.
>Spear
Just do the oposite of what you're normally doing, get close to the person, the shaft dopes very little damage if they try to swing it close.

I was just trying to point out that twitch viewership is not related to how good the game is or how popular it is

I'll wait to see it if anyone still plays it in a month or 3.
The downside will be that everyone will have a couple months lead on me, but on the other hand I might avoid another Shattered Horizon.

>unlocking weapons is a secondary feature
BHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH. IS THIS THE POWER LEVEL OF MORDSHIT NIGGERS?

Would you say its important to prioritize different parts of the body to armor? instinct tells me to prioritize the head and torso, and neglect leg armor.

>+1 reach
>Most of the pole weapons have to be unlocked

>customization
Isn't it still locked until they unfuck rewards?

I can't speak for others, but I go for the unarmored parts on my opponent. If I see someone in full plate armor but wearing leather boots, I know I will be stabbing him in the feet.

Show me some high ping gameplay so I can judge whether or not the lack of local serves will be tolerable to me. Not knowing how hard having high ping fucks with you is literally the only reason I haven't bought it yet.

r8 me

Attached: 20190501125259_1.jpg (638x929, 243K)

its basicaly chivalry 2.0

alright/10

Attached: 5YjYpra.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Only the helmet, breastplate and pants actually give you stats. Im unsure if they increase your overall defense (as in reducing damage taken on your hands, feet etc) but they definitely reduce damage taken on their respective bodyparts.

thats gonna be 5 times the playerbase for this game in a week

No colour coordination/10

OMG CUSTOMIZATIONS!
WE CAN HAVE SO MANY THREADS AND ACTIVITIES WITH THESE

What's wrong with you?

blocking should be a last resort if you've messed up your chamber angle

He has Ubisoft tier autism. Just report him and move on.

here's my dude, wish I had more coins to make him cooler

It's in already, "throw pommel" is an emote if you have a weapon that has one. It does 1 damage.

Attached: 5c969cfb212e2f1c7cf5e59807f96cd6.png (487x787, 470K)

dont like this game
its too arcadey
no realism

Call me when it has female option.

Attached: D3lFD3bUcAAgXQk.jpg (650x1200, 66K)

I heard you could build ballistas with engineers, how the fuck?

Fuck off

Building a ballista requires 6/6 ammo but you only spawn with 3. You need to go to an ammo box after you spawn

back to your ubishit general for tranny

>customisation
Lol

I made one guy who looks like me, and another who looks like a friendly merchant.

I'd be fine with a hard mode character option with less strength, agility, and weapon choice such as a female

Attached: 1556390930548.jpg (370x370, 28K)

Does playing the lute do anything like in Holdfast?

>Please sever my femoral artery: The "armor"

This game will die in less than a week right?

dude just fucking call his bluff then
you get a free hit in

pretty much. Just give it time and screencap all the shills

Twitch will keep it going.
Twitch faggots love getting the chance to run around ingame with their idols.

back to the for trannies general, you lost

redpill me on dodge, I've only really seen it being used effectively during fistfights

SEETHING

scared and shillpilled.

Every time I join a match for some reason I run around and can’t hit anyone or be hit. No one in the match can see me and I can’t interact with anything like I’m a spectator.

There’s NOTHING on the forum for this and no one else has this issue.

AM I RETARDED

Attached: 61AC0EE7-42F7-4B3C-AED4-B28B75923DBA.jpg (498x456, 14K)

Side dodging works pretty well for stabs, but backward dodging is pretty dogshit because people tend to move in for their attacks, meaning that the dodge will not get you out of attack range.

Cope.

Nope, I had a match where I became a non-entity after I died as well. Couldn't even connect with walls I tried hitting.

Weirdest bug I have ever seen in a videogame.

Mortal Kombat has always been one of the worse fighters on the market. Literally all it had going for it was aesthetics.
SFV may be a shitshow but it still has better gameplay than any Mortal Kombat ever had.

how would you know when you haven't played a game in either franchise ever in your life

No, you're a ghost

>So I have Dodge equipped, let's see what all the fuss is about
>S + Space
>HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME
>I'M A MOTHERFUCKING BACKDASHING CASTLEVANIA ALUCARD JESUS CHRIST
>Side dodging is pretty neat, too. I should also equip Acrobat to reduce my stamina cost.

>Mordhau is Peer to Peer
What did they actually mean by this?

>le buzzword I don't know the meaning of

it's not?

>make game with decent melee combat system and customization
>make it multiplayer only instead of an RPG

That's how they fucked up. Plus all the shill marketers trying to compare it to Bannerlord even though basically noone plays Warband for the mp

You think you want that but you don't, the character customization is awful

it's redditors and nu/v/'s fault

It took them a year of beta to release the game with a core system of leveling up not even working, how long do you think its going to take this team to fix bugs in this game? don't expect to be able to level up for a week

It's the opposite? I remember when I used to play For Honour, the threads were constantly spammed by one faggot (probably (you)) having autistic shit-fits over this game.

triggered redditor

>make game with decent melee combat system and customization
lmao how is this shit anywhere near decent

seething much?

how the fuck do i learn to play, i went into one of the duel ones and it was just people who somehow have been playing for thousands of hours making a mess of me. I then went into skirmish and there was a bunch of beta testers all stacking on team blue with 30 kills each, am I the only fucker who hasn't played the beta?

>weapon clips through shoulder
dropped

you are the only fucker who is too beta for this game yeah

What first person melee games came out recently that were better? Chivalry maybe, other games have satisfying melee, but it's usually not complex enough to carry a game

Nothing is more fun than slaughtering basic bitch longbowman.

>light armor
>tenacious
>greatsword
>fire bomb
>fire bomb

Level 20 already :^)

>alpha tester larping as a chad because he's stomping noobs in a game that will have a community of 300 people in a week
based

>leveling up
how does one achieve this?

Yes, unlocking weapons is a secondary feature when
>you already have half the weapons available
>many of them are sidegrades
>melee combat, ranged combat, and the main gamemodes are the "primary features" and all work
You know I'm right, and that unlocking stuff IS a secondary feature relative to the game's main features that all work. That's why you're leaning on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_ridicule in place of an actual argument.

>if they're good they must be beta testers
the game is easy retard, have you never played chiv before

Can I play as a girl?

>steam
>view players
>700 hours played
bye retard

Some servers work, most that I have found are private ones.

>get 60 kills and 15 deaths with spear class because game was going back and forth and each team was down to about 100 tickets before one finally lost
>xp/gold glitch
>still level 1 with nothing
fuck

Attached: kiPMApg.gif (540x368, 1.56M)

No girls, no skin darker than tanned white, feels good man

alright well I've got like 20 and I'd destroy you 100 fights in a row

KCD

No ladies in my super realistic knight game with horde mode, battle royale, lute combat, and swords cutting into plate!

Attached: i.png (1024x1024, 691K)

>Make a combat system into an RPG
No thanks. Keep that level up bullshit away from actual combat systems.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Have the server issues been fixed yet?

I have my wallet at the ready.

Attached: 1535847465607.jpg (480x360, 14K)

No.

All this rage about women being added or not being added cracks me up.
Why does anyone honestly care?

There's literally fucking nothing you can do against shields, fuck this game

>what visual progression
>what player progression
>the game is "polished" and "playable" by itself
andi this is why Yea Forums is not allowed to like games by itself and need a tard wrangler 24/7. The main reason games die lately is because there is no fucking content or proegression, you will get bored without a well made weapon progression. Get real

Attached: kek.jpg (585x300, 109K)

Look for the chambers, it will hard punish feints.

Join some duel servers and you'll learn how to play so much faster.

ghost blowjob!!!

WHOO WHOO

You can burn them with fire

Attached: cirno.png (453x466, 180K)

It's not, you must be thinking of For Honor at release

Mordshill has been posting twitch numbers all day. It's just counter shitposting.

Sidestep and hit them on the side. Even their legs are exposed. Shield users run out of stamina quickly.

I have 0 issues with matchmaking, server browser however is weird. I join a server browser with 20 ping and I get 70 ping. If I queue matchmaking for my region I get 20 ping every single time. I think it's only a problem for third worlders because the game actually costs money so your fellow shitholers aren't playing, so the game automatically puts you in a server hosted somewhere far away since there's no one near you that's populated. Same for aussies too prolly since aussies always lag like shit.

>(probably (you))
Nope, in 2017 I only looked at this game with mild dismissal and only recently did I start liking it.
Why are you even here anyway? You're kind of proving my point.

>blushing through the armour
retard shit

Is this playable with a controller?

press f
it's legitimately a high skill technique, but most people don't know when and where to use it.

Attached: alpha.jpg (556x570, 131K)

just join through server browser no issues there

the only right way to play
cooking up the dumb knights in heavy armor

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1051x1250, 1.45M)

I tried.
>parry because they're constantly attacking with faster weapons
>kick
>they're out of range
every time

How do I git gud with the maul? I assume chambering and feinting with it is not that useful due to how slow the weapon is, but I'm having trouble getting around parries exactly due to that fact. Do I just have to play around with dragging to catch people with it?

>they're out of range
like I said shitters don't know how to use it, I'm not even kidding.

they really need to buff kick range or nerf backwards speed on shield users or something. If you hold your shield up and walk backwards you are unkillable until you run out of stamina

nobody here knows how to play any games

which arist is this? he's got nice crisp clear lines

Outstam them. Too much blocking with a shield will make you completely lose stamina, and every weapon except daggers has enough stamina to exhaust a shield user and still have stamina left to attack.
>>what visual progression
>>what player progression
Gee, I don't know. How about secondary fucking features to the core GAMEplay?
>posts meme from fucking 2018 titled "kek.jpg"
Did you just get here from Facebook or what?

>thread is full of of people defending the fact that servers are trash and you cant even level up
>muh day one release
>muh small dev team
>calling others shills
top kek, based tester

>mordwho cucks braggin about 25k all time peak
>when for honor's was 200k+++

AHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA

I see lots of people complaining about the messy servers.

I use the eveningstar, being faster and moving out of heavy twohanded attack arcs before swinging in works for me. Otherwise you get caught in a parry fight if the enemy is any good.

Why are people even comparing these two?
They're totally different games.
Isn't the max amount of players in for honour like 10 or something?

What happened to the For Honor playerbase?

Kick range was longer in chiv and it was fucking cancer cheese. Short kick range is a blessing.

Hmmm almost like in real life.

rate my clutch lads

twitch.tv/videos/418716203

Is the game goodâ„¢?
Does it have loot boxes?
Are those literally the same maps as in Age of Chivalry?

Died out just like chivs did, and this will in a few weeks

>MUH ALFA

Attached: 1556618010771.jpg (488x833, 67K)

using a shield is the real cancer cheese
>mfw seeing constant shieldfag butthurt in duel server chat because everyone is ignoring them to have actual fun fights

Attached: 1502031355199.jpg (568x479, 46K)

It's chivalry with less weapon dragging, laggier servers and a lvl up / customization system that is inaccessible for most players

It's the warmt from her blushing cheeks making the plate really hot, retard

>twitch faggot
I give it a 0/10 didn't click

>seething paypig realises 1000 hours of testing will be put to waste when the noobs quit the game in a few days
based donator, thanks for testing

Remember, the best thing to do to give spotlight to your own product/idea is to create a non-existing conflict against a specific enemy.
Maybe that enemy isn't even harmful to begin with in general but that doesn't matter, retards will believe you and choose your side.
This is basically a ploy of Mordhau's shills to market their game. For Honor is the fake enemy.

based

>goodâ„¢?
Overall, yeah. It has issues with customization currently not working for many players and server issues, but other than that it's a solid game in every other area in visuals, game design and balance, gamemodes, sound design, and weapon and cosmetic variety (for people who aren't getting the bug)
>Does it have loot boxes?
No
>Are those literally the same maps as in Age of Chivalry?
No.
Actually, Mordhau is a bit of a downgrade to Chiv when it comes to maps. They've tried to differentiate themselves but it means that there's less map variety and maps don't really have a story running through them like Chiv.

In a week it'll have less than 5k players lul

Objectively the greatest build in the game
I'd use the eveningstar or the executioner's sword if I had them unlocked, though

Attached: berserker.png (1395x943, 886K)

See and also don't forget _______________have sex_________________

what the fuck is this shit and why does it make me horny

Attached: 1542129275013.jpg (750x733, 347K)

no in chivalry you could spam Q and the combat was fast enough that it lead to characters having a seisure until one of them let an attack actually follow through.
here they've made an effort so that you can't spam the shit out of it, it's one feint per swing.

The is so fucking goood

Back to your taking it in the butt general, retard
It looks like you took the less brains mode.
Your pants is pee to pee
If you are stupid
The door hit you on your way in.

>sprint toward shield while attacking, hits their shield
>press F
>use stab attack
grats the shield guy is now at half health, he literally can't get away in time after blocking while you're right in front of him. god I hate when casuals get destroyed by a gimmick class because they literally don't want to do anything but the very basic core gameplay elements so they can't fathom how to beat the gimmick

This game is a fucking joke
>Refresh server list takes 10mins.
>Can't play with mates cos party system does literally nothing
>can't play lan with mates cos it does nothing
>disconnects constantly.

Where did you hear that? I am in the discord and didn't hear that.

Take your meds.

unlikely, the developers are complete incel gamergaters.
They though it would be "funny" to make every skin tone have an ice white swatch in the picker, as if to say "haha you can have white or white gettit?"
Literally the most cringe game this year.

>Not chambering

Attached: 1556457252901.jpg (250x252, 8K)

any good twitch fags or youtubes who are good at this shit i can watch for quick tips while im away from my gaymen pc?

>Barely over twice

Take a dump in your pants

As a master of axe allow me to explain.

Hand axe is the fastest axe, she has the lowest reach but her high damage and high speed make her a formidable weapon for anything close. She can also be throw around because sharing is caring and axing people if they have embraced the way of the axe is an important part of life.

The battle axe is the next step up. More damage and reach for less speed. Shes basically your middle ground, not great at anything but not weak at anything either, like a 6/10 tinder hoe.

Finally you have the battle axe. Hes big, long and meaty. He can cleave right through multiple enemies if he gets his blade down their throats. He has the longest range and best damage but slow speed. You can speed him up by using his alternate grip which lowers range but increases attack speed.

You can just ignore all the other weapons only heretics use those.

Nisetanaqa

shields and spears are genuinely ruining this game for me
absolute fucking cancer

I like this

>Soap! What sort of name is soap!

>everyone has custom characters and i cant even obtain the 2500 coins from the tutorial
this is fucking annoying

Chivalry was lots of fun and so is Mordhau, but it feels like I've been fooled somewhere. Wasn't Mordhau meant to be more than just an updated Chiv?

CHARGE THEM

Spears suck up close

have you not seen all the customization that you cant access? that's it

They said it, on their forum. Everyone will get 5k gold and go up to l.5

they're never fucking alone is the problem

Is this worth a buy currently? Enjoyed Chivalry back in the day

Don't be frustrated with the weapon, because there are many ways to deal with it.

Join a duel server and consider every fight as a learning experience.

you got a pretty long way to go to actually reach for honor's player count peak if you wanna compare

Attached: 1522635653058.gif (500x375, 994K)

I haven't said anything negative about the game? I simply stated that there was one dickhead who used to go into other threads to shill this game.

I actually think it looks decent, not sure if I'll get it, as I didn't enjoy Chivalry, and it seems similar.

You're being awfully defensive though dude, not a good look.

i don't remember chiv having frontline+vehicular combat

quality > quantity

tfw i want to buy the game but i know the game will die in less then a month

Attached: 1550177444657.gif (300x300, 237K)

can you crouch and hit the guy behind you with a maul in this game?

No

>they're never fucking alone is the problem
So what you're saying is spear uses are pic related

Attached: 312423423423.png (800x522, 36K)

R8

Bloodlust only perk

Attached: Boi.png (486x900, 435K)

can you stare in the ground hit the guy in front of you with a overhead swing than follow with a thrust looking in the air?

>Spears and shields dominated most of human history
>Get to play a game which accurately shows the power of multiple people using long melee weapons with a shield fighting in close groups or formations
>just sitting back and imagining some 14th century knight writing on a tapestry "omg fuck these spear users im thinking of cancelling my crusade!"

*blocks your path*
*stabs, crush AND slice you*
Still saving to get cool looking armor and those legs fulls of decoration

Attached: file.png (548x901, 357K)

>implying I was getting destroyed
WAHH WHY DOESN'T ANYONE WANT TO DUEL ME WHILE I WALK BACKWARDS AND TURTLE UP

LOOK EVERYONE! HENRY'S COME TO VISIT US!

No.

if you DM the developer on twitter and ask for a copy he'll give it to you.
literally got 5 copies this way and sold them on g2a

buy it, play the fuck out it and then refund it, steams 2 hour policy doesn't mean anything assuming your country has decent consumer protection laws, I just mentioned the progression system not working and the servers being shit and I got mine after 9 hours

if you compare this game to chiv since they're very similar, chiv lasted 5 years.
and mordhau has more content than chiv, and did much better on release day too

Kino

Posting my only character since everything is broken

Attached: 20190501002319_1.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

really cool user, wish my gold was working so I could buy a sallet

Bloodlust being the only perk really worth a shit has got to be addressed at some point.
Regardless of whether you're a light unit or a heavy one it's always useful.

I used bear trap and rocks for a good few hours yesterday before I decided to just wait until I can get exp.
I did pretty bad but had some fun.

Attached: trap1.webm (700x392, 2.94M)

pls rate

Attached: file.png (559x897, 384K)

he has just enough vision to swing his pollaxe wildly. he's like a race horse with blinders on

Attached: 6e47497ddc64b6f95154dfcef1fb86e3.png (1017x614, 822K)

Mordnigger kept shilling the game in for honor threads saying it was gonna blow it out of the water. Viewed it as competition when one is a clone of chivalry and the other is 3rd person melee brawler of sorts. Dont know how to explain FH other than it does what it does in a unique and functional manner. Could be improved further, but not a bad recipe for that style of combat that people play dark souls pvp for.
Nothing, it is like asking why nobody plays battlefield, call of duty, street fighter, etc forever. People play until they lose interest or come back periodically for updates/grinding characters.

5k players isnt really all that small for a game based on 4 vs 4 matches and people mainly doing 1 vs 1 duels is the big thing. Just mordniggers being mordniggers proud of buying knock off chiv with all the shit combat included. war of the roses, chivalry, and whatever other one there was are pretty dead, this will join them soon.

kek

badass

Attached: 1552544256090.jpg (632x930, 96K)

Seethe.

lmao nice. I was desperate to buy beartraps so I could make a double trap toolbox class but I can't earn the 300 gold to buy them
>war of the roses is pretty dead
It's 100% dead sadly, servers shut down with no option to make your own. That was my favourite melee game.

>one person was autistic so now /fhg/ has to be autistic to everybody else
Never heard of "two wrongs make a right"?

Partying up lets you join through the regular steam interface. Clunky but that’s how it works.

Great style. A tighter breastplate might look better?

Traps are the biggest dick weapon but some of these guys are just asking for it.

Attached: trap2.webm (700x392, 2.89M)

>200k because it was free and they all dropped the game withing a week

Second wind is pretty useful it you play really autistically

There's a serious lack of leg options

Am I the only one who thinks the armor dyes are lacking? It feels like we have barely any colors at all.

Proper cunt look 5/5, would stab in the face.

Some weapons could cut through 14th century plate thougu, it wasnt THAT thick

the one that lets you full sprint immediately after getting a kill is really useful when you're chopping up a group of archers

there's a small steam group trying to make a successor game to wars of the roses. they're calling it "operation pitchfork" atm because there's no name decided on as yet

R8

Attached: cleganechad.jpg (932x923, 142K)

dirty dumb rhodok scum

mordhau is gonna blow for honor out of the water is practically a meme.

OMG SO MANY CUSTOMIZATIONS!!
WE CAN HAVE SO MANY THREADS AND ACTIVITIES WITH THESE

Yeah and Mordhau will keep way more players despite literally havibg mathematically less than 1/10 the marketing

t. moron

Why yellow? To cover your piss stains?

im honestly kinda sad to hear thaf. I actually liked the combat, weapons, and customization in that game. I was contemplating getting this, but I dont know if using a crossbow here will feel as good as WotR. Popping a nigga with a gun when he try to flee was also enjoyable.

>horde mode, battle royale
how is this unrealistic in any way?
>lute combat
people getting hit over the head with lutes in the medieval period would unironically be more common than female warriors
>and swords cutting into plate!
transference of force, plate is only 1.5mm to 3mm thick after all.

>that big nigga wind up crossbow that took 10 years to load but one shot people regardless of their helmet

seethe

>they cant recognize a flavor of the week when they see one
2 weeks maybe.

>tfw computer gpu to play this game

>nigga
nigger*

Attached: 23432423423.png (984x467, 919K)

Introducing Habibi the Islamic Pyromancer. Swap out warhammer for another fire bomb at your leisure.

Attached: habibi.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

>I-IT'LL HAVE 2000 PLAYERS AT LAUNCH!
Loving the cope

I can't because the servers lag and I Cant earn xp or gold

You know that once Forsen and Lirik stop playing it the playerbase will drop in a huge numbers, rgiht?

>that slight boot clipping
i cant handle

You don't really have the chaperone, infidel

Bombs? Rope? It's all yours, my friend.

literally who

What fucks I wish I got my money back

oh shit does this game have curved swords so i can go full arabian sand warrior? i might buy it

Do you think 25,000 players is a lot? Because you are wrong bub

Gonna cry? Gonna piss your pants maybe? Maybe shit and cum?

Also it's current year+x, why the fuck doesn't the server browser let you SORT BY SHIT?

>Could infinite people with fists and kicking with the right timing
I miss it

Is the game already fucking dead? 10+ mins waiting times. Even For Honor and Chivalry are way faster

This game is more LARP than authentic medieval experience

remember that it came out on uplay too and some people will be playing through that, I did when I played because what's the point in being buttfucked by two forms of DRM at once

It's just broken. Soon to be dead because of it though.

Mordhau IS dead of arrival in a sense that it's a very niche game.

How much content does this game have? I'm scared of buying it and Iget burnt out by playing matches for a week or two and then I'm done.

>10+ mins waiting times
Stop using matchmaking. The game isn't dead it's unironically too alive, there aren't enough servers. If you want to get in a game use the server browser.

Way more players than they seem to have expected so the servers are overloaded.

You can get some falchion skins that look kind of close, where the timestamp is as well as at 24 minutes in: youtu.be/EE4x-eFObks?t=1248

>i-i-its not dead!!

>just stop using the feature lol

Is it? What's niche about it?

>WHYYYY CANT I BE A REAL WOMAN WAAAAA
isn't it time for your dilation, tranny?

>no womens
Explain.

Medieval melee autism simulator

Were rapiers ever used with shields? Notwithstanding the buckler.

ebin post
>just stop using the feature lol
yes, cause it's broken

Its not press button to win so the normie audience, the people that spend money on these games, wont orbit to it. If you genuinely believe that this game will remain active for X amount of time, you know you are lying to yourself.

Isn't it time for you to be retarded somewhere else, sir fagalot?

see this video in addition to what you can see there, it has
>5 gamemodes: horde, 5CP, battle royale, team deathmatch, and free for all
>siege engines
>mounted combat
post release combat is also planned

the matchmaking is trash, use the server browser

>glitchy as shit
>servers are shitting the bed
>xp and gold are just lel broken sorry
>30 fucking dollars
Nah gimme my money back

I don't want to be a real woman, I want to be a virtual woman in a game about dressing up like a bunch of anachronistic larpers and going ham with a bunch of nerf sticks

mordhau has better gameplay but chivlery had better art direction.
I hate the look of most armor and outfits. especially since it´s fully customizable so players can run around what ever they want.
they should have had classes with set low fantasy style outfits

>won 2 epic victory royales in the BR mode
>no coins for them

Attached: 87654323567.png (376x386, 199K)

Wow dude... you sure got me.............

Lmao do you guys really think this piece of shit could bring down for honor?

Is the game supposed to load eternally on start up?

Alright one more, this game is a lot of fun and I hope they fix their shit before it leaves a lingering bad taste.

Attached: horsepunch.webm (700x392, 2.9M)

22k people playing right now.

Use the server browser, click on all the filters and refresh. You should see a whole list of populated servers that are near full with good ping.
If you scroll down you can find community servers that are dedicated to dueling. Its my personal favorite.

Maybe you got yourself

i get that a lot too. I think its something to do with tabbing out, it's fucking annoying

Cant bring down a still birth user

Taunting, laughing and punching niggas all day.
Havin a good time even if I die a lot.

Attached: mordhau_brawler.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

I havent played for honor chivalry or mordhau and you guys are all gay lmao

ENOUGH TALKING ABOUT BALANCE
I am a fucking grinding whore, is there a currency I'll be able to grind to infinity? While all you fags are talking about being the best and other silly nonsense, I want to be able to take a screenshot of a currency I hoarded like a jew
Is there something like this?

>3 days
>matchmaking is still fucked
I knew it

>cuntlad

Attached: kawakami.gif (872x632, 170K)

Have you actually looked at For Homo's playercount recently and compared it to Mordhau's?
And that's with For Homo literally going F2P, multiple times now

>Its not press button to win so the normie audience
None of the popular online games are like this. Not even F*rtnite.

Where the fuck did this game come from?

Everyone is talking about it but never heard about it before yesterday.

Is it that good?

Woah.... ....... ..........

They only started paying the shills last week. Its a kikestarter game

Neither was Chiv, and that game had a workable playerbase for five years.

This just so /pol/yp Yea Forums incels would rage

>only on pc
This will be their downfall.

>Where the fuck did this game come from?
some noname ex-Chivalry players who were upset about the autism-triggering things in chiv and decided to make a version of the game without those and with more content
>Is it that good?
i mean people seem to be enjoying themselves, it definitely has depth

It was a kickstarter game which was in development for a long time, only came out 2 days ago.

>punching armored cavalryman with bare fist
>hand doesn't even get injured
Pretty good.

scratch that
>win another battle royale with SEVEN KILLS
>only 260 coins
fuck you mordhau

Attached: 20190501140915_1.jpg (1920x1080, 793K)

Its a highly anticipated game and the spiritual successor to ''Chivalry''. Its a medieval game with skillbased combat, and its pretty damn good if you're into the genre.

>a fucking battle royale
lmfao

>play horde for like 20 minutes
>1500 gold
BASED PVE

there's a PVE mode? what is it?

cant connect to any games in the past hour

f

>Level 13
>990 Gold
>Would easily have been level 18
IT'S UNFAIR!

6 players vs AI

You buy armor/weapons/items on the map from gold gotten from each stage and killing enemies. Has boss battles as well.

Friday the 13th had a very similar launch. Look where that game is now.

Have you tried the server browser? Check all the filters then press refresh, a ton of populated servers that are near full should appear.

>Has boss battles as well.
sounds good enough

the maps are shit, chivalry had so many comfy maps

Most of the chivalry maps came out after the game released though. Give it time and we'll have a ton of maps in this game as well.

as long as there's no fucking CASTLES ON A VOLCANO

>j-j-juuuuust wait i-i-itll be better i swear!

I'm still l.3. I got xp for like 3 rounds out the 6 hours Ive played.

Attached: kppYIJW.png (502x374, 204K)

Citadel was based

this but unironically, and without the stuttering masking lack of an actual argument

What about a castle on your mom's butt?

Its also comparing a 2 year old game to one that just released. A month from now Mordhau will be sub 1k players at all times, while for honor will still be pretty similar numbers.

try the messer reskin

and in a month for honor will still be a terrible game with a boring simon says sit and stare combat system

no matter what i do, the server browser ALWAYS appears empty for me

If you either a bow or a shield you are massive faggot.

Wish the banter was as good as Chivalrie's but hey, the gameplay is better.

Attached: TENSHI EATING A CORNDOG.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Dude not cool

yes

Attached: 9C040604-4DA5-44FE-8F99-FF4D369F2BAD.png (695x887, 466K)

>sub 1k players
Chivalry was at 8k players a month from release.
>while for honor will still be pretty similar numbers
Lower numbers. It's been on a steady decline since 2018.

Is it just chivalry again ?

Nah, shields are based and shieldhaters are faggots. Learn stamina, retard.

>Wish the banter was as good as Chivalrie's but hey, the gameplay is better.
most of the duel servers are pretty B&R
>having some close duels back and forth with a guy
>spamming laugh at eachother mid duel
>he says "nice duck fag"
>some random says "Hey no need to be toxic"
>start a votekick
>dude is gone in 10 seconds

Attached: 1555348675978.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

Explain it because I can hit them as many times as I like and they won't fucking run out

But think of all the epic battle you could have at the crack of doom.

>Wear armor or die in one hit

Great game, you faggots

Its empty because its currently scanning all the servers. It takes around 5 seconds for the servers to show for me after i press refresh.

Its something they'll fix.

Change it to a slash to come out on top

>Batter some faggot using a shield with a fucking maul for four consecutive hits
>I run out of stamina and he attacks and disarms me

Fuck off with your memes. Shields are cancer.

It's Chivalry but:
>has a playerbase (only 400 people play chiv still, and 100 of them have moved to Mordhau, which now has a playerbase of 20,000)
>has much more intuitive gameplay which isn't based on exploits or RNG, and is a lot better to watch
>has much better balance against archers
>has much more customization
>has better visuals, animations, and sound design
>has mounted combat and siege engines
>has way more features in general
and on the downside:
>has less maps than chiv (this will change in the coming months as they already have one under construction)
>has less soul/VA humor than chiv

Stop using daggers.
Learn to morph and learn how stamina works, baddie. Shields are based and are the cure to archery faggotry.

Can you use bloodlust and fleshwound together? do you keep going with a missing limb after healing yourself?

Attached: server browser.jpg (649x279, 45K)

Does it have a mod à la M&B multiplayer siege thingy ?
Also the gameplay looks to be an helicopter simulator once again.

Don't get hit then, shitter.
>thinking a game about medieval combat wouldn't go out of its way to make armour viable
Otherwise you'd just get what happens in every other competitive game, people picking the option with the highest speed and nobody ever choosing armour.

What the fuck does morphing do against a shield? They don't have to time shit to block the attack, morphed or not.

I use halberd/greatsword
You guys have all these amazing tips for dealing with shields yet none of them actually work ingame

healing with fleshwound doesnt make a difference, you die in 5 seconds no matter what.

I sincerely doubt it

I moreso meant the characters voice lines.

I'm too lazy but the Mason's Man at Arms was a top tier shittalker.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJ2OAn2ng4U&t=37s

And now we have a game where everyone chooses armor because it allows them to survive more hits. You can meme and not do it but you are deliberately gimping yourself if you do.

This is what happened in War of the Roses too, plate armor was so good that you were a fool to not wear it.

Whats the meta bros?

oh yeah that's the one thing I'm disappointed with
Chiv's had way better voicelines

Yeah the voice acting and lines are pretty shit compared to chiv. Some are ok though. I like the eager voice

Nothin whats the meta with you?

No, it doesn't have a straight attack/defend siege mode. It's got this objective mode called Frontline instead, where each team has a castle and three points to capture between the castles. It's more like a tug-of-war.
To be honest I don't know if there will ever be mod tools or not.
>Also the gameplay looks to be an helicopter simulator once again.
I can definitely tell you it's not. Mouse sensitivity no longer affects your character's turn rate past a certain point, and if your character turns too far your weapon swing no longer deals damage. The game has issues but 360 spin2win isn't one of them.
youtu.be/rA9CuS0Q2bo?t=352

Is the recurve bow useless in pvp? Because holy fuck you need to put at least 4 arrows in armored lads for them to go down

Bloodlust. shit is broken as hell and will 100% be nerfed. Make the most of it while you can.

I run med armour, longsword and bloodlust and pubstomp every frontlines server.

>And now we have a game where everyone chooses armor because it allows them to survive more hits.
Which is GOOD. It's a medieval game, the aesthetic is dudes in armour running around, do you really want everyone to be running around naked like Souls PvP?
>You can meme and not do it but you are deliberately gimping yourself if you do.
Pick fucking perks then, nigger. Not taking armor frees up a lot of points for better perks and weapons.

one of the kickstarter tiers was modding support and it passed so we will probably get mod tools in the future.

That's because you haven't learned how the melee combat system works, shitter
>he doesn't know how to find his kick button

THEN EXPLAIN IT JACKASS

Maul low armor stealth playstyle oneshotting unaware players who are engaged with other enemies
Toolkit ballista spam which you can place anywhere
Rapier for 1v1s
Bloodlust plus any (sharp) 2hander that can hit crowds

TUTORIAL

>Do you really want everyone to be running around naked like Souls PvP?
No, but I do want to see peasants and other kinds of medieval aesthetics without having those players suck shit through a straw just because they chose that aesthetic to go for.

>Pick fucking perks then, nigger.
None of the perks really matter during a fight. The good ones only do something if you kill someone, or when you are out of combat.

good
fuck archshitters

Friday 13 also had glaring core gameplay problems and a lot more competition

bow or crossbow?

Kick has such a short range that if the shield user just backs up, the kick will not hit them

neither fag

>not counting the hundreds of thousands of concurrent players on uplay

executioner sword is garbage. basically everyone outranges you, sometimes even one handed weapons

You lying sacks of shit told me this was faster chilvary. It's fucking 10 times slower, I'm falling asleep in between swings. I'm glad the refund option is still a thing. Holy shit that game is so casual.

Attached: 1486529543712s.jpg (113x125, 2K)

I want to enjoy this game but I just feel like a retarded monkey flailing around.

so you're just shitposting, got it

Yeah thats the fanbase. Look at chivalry

What are your keybindings for stab, slash and parry?
Feels weird on the mousewheel

>No, but I do want to see peasants and other kinds of medieval aesthetics without having those players suck shit through a straw just because they chose that aesthetic to go for
You can see them all the time so why are you bitching? And like I said, no armor gives lots of points for really useful stuff like Toolbox/hammer which is situationally broken as fuck, and then perks too, and lots of throwables to shit on melee fighters from a safe distance
>None of the perks really matter during a fight.
Friendly, Ranger, Second Wind, Brawler (if you get disarmed or throw your weapon), Huntsman, Flesh Wound and Dodge are ALL useful in combat.

Attached: 1555795311432.png (272x274, 31K)

Do people actually get enjoyment out of using the catapult/ballista?

Kick needs a speed buff.

Was it to be funny, or was it because this game is set in medieval europe?

bow
crossbow is more based, but less damage output
i would say they should buff its damage and up its reload time a bit to differentiate it more

either that or split it into a "light crossbow" with a short, moving reload and "heavy crossbow" with a long stationary reload like Mount and Blade does

It's because you like man ass

>You can see them all the time so why are you bitching?

Literally where? I have been playing matches for the better part of yesterday and today and I have seen maybe one or two people without some kind of armor on. The vast majority of players is knights in full plate/chain. And those players were consistently at the bottom of the scoreboards because they were at such a huge disadvantage compared to the knights.

cheers

Based.

Attached: I choose rock.jpg (1105x1600, 437K)

>Ranger
>Huntsman

Bowfaggot detected

Look at this dude

Attached: ohnononono.png (685x167, 79K)

the next scene in this better be a dead human with a rock in his face

And people try to argue that twitch doesn't help push games.

remember also that peak was when chiv went free to play

>he thinks gameplay is exploit
>"hurr durr look at that player using rocket explosion to fly around!!! exploit!!!!"
nu-gamers need to be gassed

i can literally prove you wrong with evidence if you ignore the shit commentary youtube.com/watch?v=X1AOaZMPkzo the first/second people he fights are unarmoured
and again it's a good thing if the majority of people are playing as knights
keep in mind there is a huge variety of armor/cosmetics and peasant clothing is a small part of that, so if only a minority of people are playing peasants that just means it's balanced
Huntsman works for throwables too, you can play a shit throwing peasant and hunt archers

Does this game play exactly like chivalry?

Is there still the fucking retarded ass reverse overhead bullshit?

>defending this
youtu.be/1b8bORjlqck

the game was specifically made by ex-chiv players sick of retarded shit like that

>quarterstaff is shit
It needs to either be faster or do more damage, ideally faster.

Attached: 1426858342702.jpg (456x320, 31K)

its fast as fuck, have you tried dueling with it? I was getting owned by some quarterstaff ninja earlier

Will they be free or DLC though? Getting damn tired of these new releases nickle and dimeing for every little piece of content. I only respect devs like Antimatter and M2H who update their games with lots of free content post launch.

Yeah, theres gold

aren't headshots 2 shot kill max?

well for a start, it wasn't an exploit in quake, quake levels were made with rocket jumping in mind.
and nobody goes to fucking quake thinking "damn i wish this gameplay looked more serious"
meanwhile spinning like a fucking retarded helicopter is not only unintuitive and strangles the life out of a playerbase, but it also breaks immersion in a game genre where immersion is paramount to see someone breaking their back

people come to these sort of games for cool looking swordfights and chiv ended up being the complete opposite of that, and unintentionally, which is what made it an exploit
finally, chiv didn't even need those dumb looking mechanics to have good gameplay, mordhau achieved the same skill depth and more by replacing them.
either way keep seething that you have to unlearn your retarded helicopter spins and that chiv has been replaced

because autists wanted a way to advertise how much they played the game, devs added level caps to the actually decent colors.
wish i was joking, very fucking livid about this

On the flip side you will make the competitive fags mad as fuck when you kill them with it

Yeah devs have said future content will be free.

>Is there still the fucking retarded ass reverse overhead bullshit?
nope, see

if they didn't you'd have prancing knights in bright pink garbs
At least get gud if you want to look like a gay fairy

Cool as fuck and 100% about skill, aim and movement. Also, swings and and stabs only deal a fraction of their damage when they hits at the very beginning or end of their animation.

You're a clueless casual and you should be gassed. This board used to be better than that. Go spam your parry that doesn't even requires your to aim at the enemy's weapon and don't ever reply to me again.

It needs neither of those things.
What makes it both good and unique is its low point cost.
If its damage was buffed then its point cost would have to be as well, and then it would basically just be a reskinned poleaxe.

Niggers who complain about unique balance are the worst, your type makes every game homogenous and boring.

Stab wheel up
Overhead wheel down
Slash left mouse
Uppercut slash thumb button
Alt strike left Alt

Mousewheel is the best option. You'll get used to it.

>Being this retarded

>boring shitshow of spinning to win, literally requires no skill to actually pull off just that you do it
hahahahahha, fuck off with your dead game

Mad.

I do at least.
Feels good to lob a giant boulder in the general direction of the enemy and see the killfeed fill up.

>geddan with 500% mouse senstivity is cool

Let's put it to a vote.
Who wants good looking sword combat which has skill?
>Mordhau: 22,000 people in-game
Now who wants retarded looking sword spin2win which has some skill mixed in with literal luck, mouse thrashing and RNG?
>Chivalry: 400 people in-game

Guess that's settled then. Retarded spin2win kills games. It's the reason everyone and their dog gave for quitting Chivalry and you know it.
>Go spam your parry that doesn't even requires your to aim at the enemy's weapon
You're LITERALLY describing how you defend against deadangling in Chiv right now, you know that? Stay mad.

It's obvious you've never even played chiv at a decent level, your posts are just embarrassing.

lmao both mordhau and chivalry are good
you were clearly just shit at chiv

>It's the reason everyone and their dog gave for quitting Chivalry and you know it.
No, I think the reason is that the game is 7 years old. The game literally had a healthy player base for more than 5 years, your have no point.
Also
>popular = better
You're retarded.

Just end yourselves.

not saying i want pink, but basic fucking color options like blue, yellow, and green being locked behind grind is plain fucking retarded.

does Yea Forums like my character?

Attached: peak performance.png (726x933, 912K)

But you can get basic colors from the start tho

autism

I bet you've never been good at a video game.

skillbased

Chivalry was good overall but their overall quality isn't what's under discussion, the exploits are.
Ballerina spinning was not good gameplay, backbreaking attacks looked dumb, kicks were too far reaching, and feints were literal fucking RNG which even high level players complained about.

Either way Chiv is LITERALLY dead at 400 players and dropping and Torn Banner a complete wreck of a company after Mirage, it's time to move on.

Why can't I play as a girl, it's 2019 for f*ck sake.

Attached: feel_tears.jpg (645x773, 73K)

Attached: rockd.jpg (1013x1540, 684K)

yeah, you can get like red, cyan, and orange, just upset that a majority of the primary colors are locked.
tbf, any kind of progression triggers my autism. i paid thirty dollars for the game just let me have the equipment damnit

for honor is actually a decent game gameplay wise if you stick to 1v1 / 2v2 modes. It

>tfw my first kill was a team kill as the huntsman cleaving off a friendly knights head
>later I was running away from the enemy team through a house while they all hit each other trying to hit me
I just wish I could get XP

its not an exploit its a game mechanic
you can use your mouse to alter the speed of your attacks
get it?

>No, I think the reason is that the game is 7 years old.
I can name about three different games with far bigger playerbases than Chiv today which are far older. Like we're talking games that are 20 fucking years old here.
It's not the age that's doing it, when you give the game out for free multiple times to tens of thousands of people and they don't stick around, it's the combat.

You can ask anyone on Yea Forums, the reason they stopped playing was the dumb exploits ruining fights. These videos mocking the exploits aren't made for no reason. I'm not here posting this for no reason. Thousands of people didn't just quit because "oh the game is old so I'm going to stop playing a day after I downloaded it".
It's because nobody likes the exploits.

>Trying to use server browser
>Literally no servers coming up
>Refresh doesn't work
>Can't find a game with matchmaking

Welp

Can I be an archer Chad in mordhau like I was in chiv?
>mfw blowing up some vanguards head from 100m when they are fighting someone else

>feinting
>RNG
What are you even talking about.

>but it doesn't look good ("""realistic""")
You're killing me casu-kun.

>feints were rng
lmao feints are literally readable only people with 1000ms reaction times have trouble with feints

No, it's an exploit
Unintended breaking of gameplay systems that provides an advantage=exploit
get it?

your game is dead son
400 players, torn banner dumped it, it's gone, man up and move on

do you think they would give me a refund if ive got 8 hours in the game?

I had that in the first game I tried to play, restarted and haven't had it since.

Chiv=Soul
Mordhau=Soulless

Dude, you can try to deny the facts all you want, chivalry was alive and well for literally years. Deal with it and stop being retarded.

no
it's not an exploit
moving your mouse to alter the speed of attacks is intended
it's not my game "son"
man up and stop bitching about simple game mechanics you mongoloid lmao

>spend 5 minutes waiting for a BR match
>die in the first 10 seconds

>>but it doesn't look good ("""realistic""")
The "'"realistic""" is yours, retarded strawmanning faggot.

I said good looking. Because ballerina spinning backbreaking kickfests where one combatant is constantly sprinting away do not look good.
You can seethe at me all you want, and try and argue black is white, but at the end of the day your game is perma-dead and you know nothing you can say will change that, other than making bigger fools of yourselves.

Stay mad and keep the (you)s flowing in, I know you literally can't resist replying to me.

Attached: 1551680084596.jpg (492x600, 128K)

>alive and well
>25k peak
Yikes!

t. "i was bad at chivalry and chose to blog about simple mechanics on Yea Forums"

You're intrinsically a shitter user. That's legit frightening.

That doesn't make sense: something that's dead can't have a soul.

>literally released by ex-modders indie devs with zero ad campaign and before twitch was even a thing
Why are you so stupid?

HAAAAAAAAAAAA I WAS RIGHT
DAMN you're literally unable to resist

D E A D
E A D
A D
D
KEEP THOSE (YOU)s FLOWING IN MY LITTLE BITCH

Crossbow if you're a nigger
Bow if you're a double nigger

Has any melee centric first person game ever got feints right?

imagine being autistic

Uh oh here we go

Attached: 20190501_102614.jpg (1440x1758, 664K)

Mordhau
>inb4 "no"

had a comic about dragging but its not on my phone so have some vore

Attached: IMG_20171101_182443.jpg (632x466, 44K)

>all of that text just to write "u mad"
wew

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Dedgaem_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feints are still shit though

Attached: Mordhau toggle.jpg (818x559, 131K)

Should I be trying more complicated moves than just attacking and parrying? I have no idea how to time a morph and chambering is too out of my skill level

you're right, maybe if i write less words it'll bring your game back from the dead

Threads as ded as the game LOL

What should I say, user?

>bump limit
SEETHE

keep trying

has anyone played on a 64 man server? I can only seem to get into 48's

Imagine being so autistic you just keep spamming "your game is dead" 7 years after its release thinking anyone cares.

Attached: plz-stop-post.jpg (500x375, 92K)

Does this game have a demo or something?

I'm interested in buying it, but only if the combat feels good to me.

It's really good but be prepared, it takes some time to learn.

This, same strat Epic is employing with steam, they're actually creating the illusion of competition, when Valve doesn't give a single fuck about just another ant on their field.

Tht's not what I was asking. If you think I'm going to take some random shitposter's word for it you must be retarded.

well you're too stupid to gather basic information on your own so

Right, so you're not allowed to ask a basic question about a game in a thread about that game. I see you're trying to get a headstart on shitting up the community already.