Star Citizen 3.5 - Downgrade like in E3

Do someone know why the last update brings such graphic downgrades ?
It remind me the differences between E3 game presentation vs. games released

Attached: Capture.png (3688x995, 3.56M)

>caring about downgrades in literal vaporware
its never coming out, why bother caring about it?

I hope it's only temporary.

it's for the conso-
oh

Not to defend scam shitizen but clearly these are two different states of the same place. They basically just removed the construction lamps and moved some of the ground stuff around.
Regardless i don't even believe this game will release in the next gen. They will keep it in early access forever. Mark Hamill will die before his game is finished.

you're an idiot, the light source is just moved. this "game" is a scam though

cant be a downgrade if there is no game

COPE!!!!!!

Attached: 1358116598119.png (215x285, 7K)

no one here knows enough about star cit to know which is which

What reason is there to downgrade if there are no console ports?

Maybe you can finally play this fucking thing above 20 fps.

Initially it just looked like they gave graphics designers complete free reigns with no performance oriented limitations. Fucking everything was high poly high impact from the stupid ass ship designs that you cant even see outside your hangar (or while in the pilots seat but it would still impact your performance) to random cans of soup on the fucking ground that have thousands of polygons and fully realized physics models so they could be cool if it floated in zero g.

Maybe in two more years when the tap runs dry they will actually start making a game and not just a showpiece.

when does the free week start?

>guys I don't understand my favorite Youtube videos don't look as good as older Youtube videos, please halp

VIDEO GAMES

post yfw you didn't fall for scam citizen

Attached: ,,viper.jpg2.png (640x640, 389K)

Attached: faceapp-Quake-Champions-Ranger-2.jpg (480x480, 94K)

Attached: 1467890180887.png (378x389, 232K)

Almost but ultimately didn't.

Attached: 1337108721494.png (469x462, 14K)

>work in progress changes
>time to shitpost on 4chins

Attached: composers-faceapp-mozart-1495093636-view-0.jpg (320x460, 45K)

Attached: 1534681840206.jpg (1024x883, 81K)

Attached: sneed'o toole.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

Blame consoles lol

Attached: 574249.gif (640x360, 2.16M)

So is work in progress synonymous with "Its going to look much worse later"?

Attached: 1512701076326.jpg (403x395, 22K)

The game already runs like shit on most configs, like hell it is. Doesn't matter what kind of settings you use, the scene complexity of the first screenshot would destroy anything but high-end machines, and even them probably would struggle to produce a decent framerate in some situations

Attached: 1492806475930.jpg (116x126, 4K)

They finally fixed the flight model. Now ships won't hover like they have no weight anymore. It's looking good so far. To the rest of you: keep playing your souls and persona (((games))) and leave space sims to the big boys.

Just a quick question. If this is such a massive and perfect game like everybody that donated says so, why don't i see anybody, anywhere talking about it and how groundbreaking it is? All i see is shills and people making fun of it. Nothing between.

Only if you're an idiot that cannot understand what work in progress means. In this situation for example, the only MAJOR difference is that the light maps are different. It's 99% of the time, shitlords complaining about puddles in a spiderman game.

Look beyond nintendonews.com and smashbrothers threads m8. This game is talked about plenty albeit not here or faggetera.

>Downgrade it for a planned PS4 release
>PS5 is around the corner anyway

JUST
This game is a disaster

Why do retards want detailed bullshit if it has no physics?

It's clear those rocks wont ever move since the engine has limited physics capability. If anyway the first pic takes away from immersion the second you fire a shot or grenade in that room

>the engine has limited physics capability
What makes you say that?

How can there be a downgrade on a game that will never come out?

The game is yes

Attached: nippon.png (400x436, 416K)

Do you actually think you can shoot anything in the first pic and it will react and move?