The Halo MCC PC porting team looks like an actual fucking working IT team

>The Halo MCC PC porting team looks like an actual fucking working IT team

I am now mildly optimistic about this port

Attached: splashdamageteam-440c6716ff44466596db7259acbcc677-09c21b9b337b48fe97eaf410456c4839.jpg (1120x713, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2019/04/female-project-manager-at-microsoft-criticizes-company-for-discrimination-against-white-males-asians/82620/
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-april-2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No women
It's looking real fucking good

This.

All the girls are working on Halo Infinite.

Even the black guy looks based.

>no women

Attached: 70B4722E-C443-4CB4-861B-423F8B729DC7.jpg (1343x827, 188K)

Thank the lord

>Balding manchildren full of soi
Yeah sounds about right for Halo

i dont get it

dilate, have sex and stop taking estrogen

oneangrygamer.net/2019/04/female-project-manager-at-microsoft-criticizes-company-for-discrimination-against-white-males-asians/82620/

Oh, as a reference, this is the progression blog

halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-development-update-april-2019

Attached: 1547137708153.png (329x344, 139K)

shes a fat whore

>no w*men
I just pre-ordered lads

Attached: 1520203600915.jpg (1024x768, 128K)

>that old black guy

Sweetie... please, for the love of god, have sex. You'll be a completely new person when you finally do.

>RvB on in the background
We're in good hands

they're not gonna survive

Attached: 60E5F9AF-4289-40DF-8A3D-C8C61E82C3BF.jpg (292x286, 66K)

it's literally just a normal looking woman

i don't usually buy into the incel meme but if a picture of a woman sets you off this badly you have some serious issues m8

Take all of my money

Nice all look like actual wizard nerds besides 1 or maybe 2. Very promising.

Not that I give a shit about Halo in 2019, but im always glad to see games come to PC.

what about him?

Attached: FATHER.png (568x476, 365K)

>dilate, have sex
playing both sides... clever

>Delays the beta
>"Mildly optimistic"

Friendly reminder that 343 Industries is playing you for fools.

Attached: halo is saved.png (661x626, 352K)

These dudes look like they actually love Halo

Attached: 1553231725191.png (496x381, 154K)

With that many sage bald guys and no blatent virtue signaling, its gotta be gud.
Op isnt gay for once.

Attached: mgCLuZj.png (151x150, 58K)

Infinite is mostly made by men headed by a man. Microsoft is starting to realize diversity and inclusion is shit, that didn't take long.

We've been through this, Sony tranny, 343 don't hire trannies, how posting Sony's faggot devs along with Bungie's non-binary hires.

That bald guy in the middle looks too intimidating, he looks like a guy who prowls gay bars looking for dudes to fight and eventually lock in his basement dungeon

>all men (its a male dominated genre)
>some look based, some look soiboyish, others look like dudebros
>has a token older black dude
Looks like we might be getting a fucking fantastic port bros.

> MRW companies flail their "diversity" in order to try to get attention.
Why do places do this shit.
> Build worlds like halo
Halo 4 onwards was an abortion. Reach is debatable, depending if you like the spartans becoming the power rangers. .. Like seriously why do they all have different color armor and shit, doesn't the military have fucking uniforms and standardizations for the reasons of not looking like a spark filled power ranger boi?

Attached: barf.gif (317x231, 125K)

>Not a single roastie
How in the goddamn fuck in current year?

Attached: 1500076793778.png (816x785, 346K)

Go and pop your xenoestrogen, Xxir.

Reach was garbage, Halo 4 at least had a decent campaign, Reach didn't even have that, glad Marcus Lehto indie shit failed, piece of shit. Also Microsoft doesn't care about diversity it's something they say to shut trannies up, if you look into their complaints nothing really changed showing that Microsoft doesn't give a fuck, they don't even censor Japanese games, that's how much they don't care.

>This stuff is your history. Should remind you grunts what we're fighting to protect.
In b4 "Ask them real nicely next time Mendoza, I'm sure they'll be happy to oblige."

Attached: THEYRE NOT COVENANT.png (291x365, 144K)

Go and bring that 40% number up along with the American hate level for you trannies past 80% defend your faggot company and faggot studio well past their expiration date on resetera if the place didn't implode so much your worthless mentally ill ass got banned from it.

Based. Healthy group of good looking young men. I'm preordering

Only thing I liked about 4 was how they pushed the 360s graphics to the extreme. Also I liked the assualt rifle noise. In halo 3 the assualt rifle sounded weak. CE it sounded beefy.

I hated 4's campaign. The enemies werent all that exciting, just really wasnt into it at all. Visually pleasing, but the plot just sucked.

>working IT team
not enough pajeets wasting time and flicking jobs off to more competent members of the team

I felt the Prometheans were shit and the plot fell apart for me when the Didact and Librarian appeared, they did a poor job explaining the Didact and the Librarian cutscene was ass.

If you need any more proof theres a tranny discord stalking Yea Forums here it is.

Past few weeks this "have sex" shit meme( on a fucking board where people celebrate becoming a wizard at 30 of all fucking places) is obviously the work of them.

Unfunny forced memes have been a thing for years, it's hardly anything new.

Imagine being a 343 Industries shill in the current year. I'd rather be making excuses for Squeenix.

Shut the fuck up tranny

I unironically want all of these chads as NPC marines in Halo Infinite.

And we have our Johnson replacement right here.

20 years ago this was every dev team.

You guys are letting your guard down

Sure there's no women but how many of these guys are self hating white soi boys?

with a port you dont have to higher "creatives" to do the art and story, which is where the deranged trannies come from

its only straight coding and optimization work, so theres only room for people that actually know what they are doing and have real skills

Imagine being a Sony tranny from a faggot ass discord server shitting up Halo and Metroid threads because they're a part of Microsoft and Nintendo.

>Muh boogeyman

Gotta love you Xtard leeches screeching because not everyone eats up Bonnie Ross' foot fungus like you do.

>literally a transgender is in the thread
Man, I can't wait until either E3 or next year when I find out you committed suicide, you seem like you're on the verge to doing it anyway.

No women and one negro who looks like he actually earned his job

Gotta wonder why Xcucks are even in a PC thread anyway. They should be on Reddit jerking off over Klobrille's latest bullshit cocktease.

Attached: Tranny.Discordian.png (720x720, 461K)

>transgender is now samefagging
You really need to commit suicide, I'm more hopeful someone kills you on the street since transgender murder rates are pretty high now.

they even have a cartel member, holy shit based! how many do you think he killed Yea Forumsros? that tear under his eye means at least one

Attached: cartel member.png (290x368, 254K)

I wasn't.

Which is ironic because trannies are the ultimate virgins

Why was this taken out? The Red plasma rifles from halo 2 were awesome.

Attached: dps.png (585x435, 345K)

I-i can't wait much longer bros

Attached: 1555474486696.png (774x417, 372K)

literally read that original instagram post, she's a delusional thot that self aggrandizes

Its still not out yet, I want it now!

it also looks fucking small if image related is all

fucking hypocritical bitch

Attached: hearty laugh.gif (640x360, 278K)

Where's all the cat ladies, soibois and blue haired 300 lb land whales?

Triggered

Get up fren, the wait is almost over, we'll finally get to play Halo as it was meant to be

Attached: that spartan is a cute woman.png (1280x720, 579K)

Lose weight

Playing the 4 best Halo games on 1080 60fps with M&K and talking bullshit with teammates and friends will be better than sex with a random whore

Looks like we are back in the 00's.

Attached: roasties.webm (480x600, 1.55M)

do these niggas seriously have red vs blue episode 1 on the right most monitor?
what levels of based are we even reaching???

because it was a last minute addition to give the brutes a smaller weapon for Halo 2 on top of the burte shot, in 3 they had time to actually give them a totally unique weapon (the spiker)

GIMME THE FUCKING GAMES NOW AAAH

Attached: 149132196545766.png (166x205, 56K)

They brought them back for ODST.

This

>tfw no missus chief

Attached: 26a.jpg (840x540, 347K)

Good ole days with hate mail

Attached: fagot.jpg (680x907, 56K)

have sex incel :)

It's not 343i, you stupid nigger. That's Splash Damage, the dev studio working on the PC port. 343i is busy making Halo Infinite, which is certain to suck cock.

Having sex doesn't change much of anything and anyone who seriously thinks this is an actual virgin. It is a virgin attitude to actually believe sex completely changes you.

I'm sad that no women on this team is actually making me hopeful
I dont give a fuck about /pol/itics but the ratios for shit games with prominent female/soibois has been through the fucking roof this decade

maybe we can also have AAA publishers either die off or back away and vidya can get back on track to not being garbage

no :^)

inb4 YAAAASSSS QUEEEEN

This would get me banned nowdays

>Splash Damage

Dirty Bomb ran like ass, Brink ran like ass, Quake Wars multiplayer was capped at 30 FPS, fuck these jabronis

>cartel

That's clearly a Aryan Brotherhood member

hey alright nice 200 word essay amigo

this
splash damage has done nothing but let me down

Black dude looks like a bro

Thread full of fuming incels, amusing.

Got to have a janitor

Fpbp

>Dirty Bomb
don't FUCKING remind me. So much potential and this shit stayed in "Beta" for fucking years, then died the second it wasn't.

To be fair, it's been a thing for years on Yea Forums and that place is tranny free.

dilating is not sex.

Well I guess you arent having any now then.

>no onions grins either

hold hands darling, there's more to life than sex

>Wolfenstein ET
>Gears of War 4

They have some great games and ports under their belt too. Seems to depend if they're doing a rush job or not.

And now you've drawn attention to it, so get ready to kiss it goodbye.

>tfw you look at these people and know they weren't hired because of quotas

>giving them (You)s instead of reporting and ignoring
You are part of the problem. These fags feed on attention, which you give them every time.

hab segs :DDD

Attached: 1.gif (498x466, 796K)

I only count 4 glasses though and 2 fat guys
hope diminishing

Don't have sex the white race has run its course

Fuck off trannies

Attached: 1556660974876.gif (648x598, 180K)

it makes sense in that regard, but it's still a nice little sub-weapon to pack in, and all you have to do is change the primary color, up the fire-rate (and damage a bit) with all the overheating goodness it brings. The more, the merrier

Attached: let that sink in.png (500x281, 178K)

The problem is there are laws that force companies to hire women now, many women just do these jobs purely for the money and guaranteed placements and have zero interest in the games.

So 9/10 if you see no women you know the people there just love making games and you're going to get something great.

You won't see any back to front guns here.

>The problem is there are laws that force companies to hire women now, many women just do these jobs purely for the money and guaranteed placements and have zero interest in the games.
Which was why games like Mortal Kombat, Battlefield V, and a few other games go down the fucking toilet this decade

Attached: 1552088066468.jpg (650x910, 187K)

>brute plasma rifle
i forgot how unwieldy plasma rifles look in the hands of a normal man.

>porting job which will basically be purely coding based
>not a single woman
like pottery

will all of it be 64 bit? I want to see halo get the modding co op massacre it deserves

>women

Attached: ECF115BA-2D12-4311-8356-49ABA239582B.jpg (719x641, 68K)

bros.... we're going home

Attached: home1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

I remember a chad post about not minding what women do and that their choices are their own, but also reminding them that no man has any obligation to stick around after they've decided they're done with the cock carousel

> she's a delusional thot that self aggrandizes
Yeah, a normal woman.

Funny to see bungie go full circle and die at the hands of a retarded publisher.
Destiny was crap
My nigger
Some of the guys who worked on eldawrito/halo online are helping them too.

fpbp

FPBP

>Being optimistic when 343 is involved

You DO remember that MCC's multiplayer was legitimately broken on launch, right?

>expecting a man to settle down and raise children with the town cum dump and her rotting ovaries

Attached: kek1.jpg (1200x770, 492K)

they got bill cosby

>why do they look different

Because when you have more than one character it's kind of important to, you know, be able to tell them apart.

I'd fuck 1/2 of them, 2/3 on a bad day

cant inject your politics into ports if old games, so you're going to see very little women or soys associated with this

lol

They all look like people who actually get shit done.

S o y c u c k

STILL THE BEST BABY!

IDK, I see someone I suspect of being a jew. It only takes a few jews to ruin a whole country. It might only take one jew to ruin a game.

FPBP

fpbp

>only 3 gay dudes and no women
it might be decent

Microsoft is run by pajeets not jews

we're going home bros

Attached: 1526499948-470757657.jpg (3840x2160, 3.16M)

"Reach was garbage" not compared to 4 and 5

Not home, someplace better

AAAAAAA I CAN'T TAKE THE WAIT I NEED IT NOW EVERY OTHER FPS IS FUCMING GARBAGE NOW I JUST WANT MY BATTLE RIFLE ON THE PIT NOW AAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1553277975883.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

>Play Team SWAT
>only use Magnum

Attached: 1552564965901.png (235x235, 22K)

>magical negro ready to give you uplifting life advice when you're feeling down
top tier team

Attached: 74383586.png (217x231, 108K)

It's not just no women, it's no open-mouth shots.

Attached: 1476246522594.jpg (1200x900, 179K)

>laws that force diversity hires and not just ensuring people get payed the same regardless of race/gender/age/height/eye colour
wtf

>people taking a photo for work
>people taking a photo for a degenerate onions orgy

Attached: BUY THE TOYS NOW.jpg (613x757, 44K)

Can’t get mad at women for being women user. The mistake is taking them seriously and giving them power and influence.

I guess all the war movies have no way of telling characters apart because they wear the same uniform colors, oh wait they do by having them with various personalities and personal changes that don't deviate from the norm too far

this. we're the ones that permitted them to act like whores and gave them rights.

Why in the fuck would anyone, regardless of gender, ever fuck 25 (minnimum) different people? Wit HiV and AIDS becoming more common, you are pretty much just asking to get infected at that point. Besides, what would you actually gain from fucking 25 different people instead of fucking one person 25 times?

It's more exciting with a new person

>no womyn
>no gay shit
>no soi
>no inclusive trash
>just one nigga who looks old enough to know shit in gamedev
Based Splash Damage. I'm already throwing $ at screen.

>It's more exciting with a new person
That just sounds like a MASSIVE cop-out, why would it be more exciting with someone you have not fucked before? It's going to be the exact same as before, with the exception of the person either being better at sex or worse.

>incel tries to understand normal people

>Tranny keeps attempting to use incel as a derogatory term

Humans like new things and novel experiences. Do you play the same one game forever? No, you want new experiences so you play different games.

Halo 4 would have been passable if Didact and The Infinity weren't introduced and the entire story revolved around finding a way off the planet. Maybe with a villainous AI or monitor. That's the one thing that made me respect Gears 4, they knew to start off a new trilogy with a small story instead of 343 who started shit off with a bunch of grandiose shit that you need to read books to even understand.

>balding
>beards
>glasses
>manlets
Im not so sure. there is a serious lack of testosterone in that room.

find me a SINGLE dev team that has none of which you listed

Gears 4s port was amazing though. Probably one of the best settings menus in a modern PC port in a long time. Just being able to run the benchmark while fiddling around with the settings made it so much easier finding good settings.

It was garbage compared to them, Reach feels like it doesn't belong in the series and is the slowest Halo game in the series.

Hideo Kojima. the only non onions boy

To me, they should have done a better job explaining him and his motives, the Infinity should have come near the end of the game, and the game should have taken place entirely on Requium like CE did on Alpha Halo.

high testosterone causes balding

>Humans like new things and novel experiences.
Yeah, good point
>Do you play the same one game forever? No, you want new experiences so you play different games.
And you lost me, me quiting CSGO after having played it for 2 years now and jumping over to BF5/one/4/whateverthefuck does not carry the risk of me becoming permanently diseased with a very real chance that I will either get killed by it or lose like 5% of my income permanently, while also having to live with the fact that I might pass that shit onto someone else. Besides, I like the games I'm currently playing.

Also, you don't actually have to fuck someone to get to know them or ''experience'' them, you can just, I don't know, talk to them? The only thing you would gain from fucking them would be the knowlage of ''he/she is good/bad in bed'' unless you are actually romantically intrested in them.

>incel tries to understand normal people
If being normal means that I have to fuck everything that is within my age group and can put two words together into a sentence, then I don't want to be normal.

>glasses
>manlet

>high testosterone causes balding
The opposite is also true, what causes it is a mix of genetics and hormonal imbalances

High test causes balding, beards and closes the growth plates sooner.
3/4 of those traits are signs of high testosterone
Why are people so retarded

have sex

>watching redvsblue

Why are you so afraid of sex? Condoms are a thing

Was this posted on social media?
I wonder what the reactions were like.

>why would it be more exciting with someone you have not fucked before?
try it and you will find out

easier said than done

Different units can have different colors, and the different spartan gear (per the flavor text) has explicitly different purposes.

At the cost of a spartan suit normal infantry comparisons dont work; even a Spartan 3 is going to cost on the order of IRL Jet Fighters. Historically, planes often had non-standard liveries to distinguish them, raise moral, etc.

In America, hell writing on your gear was relatively common until post-Vietnam. Ww2 and ww1 produced pretty famous trench art as well

Fuck even in Star Wars the clones used color and misc. gear to differentiate themselves. Personalizing gear (at least to some degree) has pretty much always been a thing, and remains a thing in many armed forces. Even spec ops gets a lot of leeway with grooming and clothes, with some guys getting non standard boots and even sneakers and stuff. Since Spartans dont fit super neatly into the hierarchy and iirc were an ONI asset, standard metrics probably dont apply at all.

>millennials
Automatic trash.

Attached: 1541370453901.jpg (900x900, 44K)

of course, but before you do you won't understand

Have sex incel

Based.

>slavshit
Mдa

are they watching RvB?

Balding isn't caused by high testosterone, just a reaction to it. Source: am bald.

This angers the burgerclap.

Attached: United States of America.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>That just sounds like a MASSIVE cop-out
That's all there ever will be. Women like that thot are broken people who have their reptile-brained "get big juicy cocks" drive permanently stuck at full power, and they can't even recognize it.

what's happening here anyway

>Why are you so afraid of sex? Condoms are a thing
I'm not, I think it is massively overrated and is a meaningless way to pass the time. I mostly do it to show my partner that I care about them and to spend a tender moment with them.
Sex with randoms is sort of like smoking a cig to fell better and then just ignore the cancer it's giving you. Sure, in the moment it is/can be perfectly harmless if you do it sparingly. But the more you do it, the higher the risks are and the weaker the buzz will become. The main difference between smoking a cig and fucking someone is that if you stick to 1 person to have sex with, you DRASTICALLY reduce all of the risks since you will hopefully know the person well enough to be able to figure things out if something actually does happened and hopefully they will follow the same princaple which means that it becomes 100% safe.

Besides, fucking someone you love>>>>>>>>fucking some rando you meet on tinder.

>3 lardasses walking towards a garbage container that says "Progressive"
The embodiment of America.

>when the first post is also by far the best post
Guess they realized they can't rely on their diversity hires for big projects.

I did before I got my current GF, highly overrated.

Reminder „diverse teams“ is the #1 reason why modern games are buggy, uninspired, boring and half finished pics of shit

>having someone who loves you
Pssshtttt check out this guy

>tucked in shirts
>shirt tucked into blue camo
Oh hell yeah, this shit is going to be good.

Attached: noice.jpg (432x412, 133K)

>4
>Decent campaign
I will never not disagree with that. I went back and play it last summer just to see if it was still shit, and it was still shit.

Used books can be pulped into an edible source of healthy fiber for people who can only afford junk food and other cheap but nutritionally empty foods.

Have sex

>self-hating slav
Хyйпиздa

>relationship with God
Did God tell her to dress like a whore?

Psalm 13:37
"Just bee yourself."

ARE YOU COMING YET PRINCESS

To each their own I guess.

Джигypдa

>had to bring in the black janitor because people would cry about diversity otherwise

i've seen her getting fucked by a spic on pornhub lol

You don't stay in your underwear when you are at home?

Source.

Can't believe he got out of Ravenholm

And, y'know, visible faces

faggot

based as hell

do you take pictures of yourself in your underwear and post them online

it appears to have been taken down, sorry user. i'm not bullshitting though

Yes, here's one.

Attached: 1540552205412.png (859x960, 327K)

jeans arent underwear
and that's a very heavily photoshopped picture of a guy who isnt you

Based gigachad.

>This many people ITT excited to play babby's first FPS again
This board is dead

t

black guy better not be a janny

literally play eldewrito

Good for her if she's not lying. I respect anyone who hits the gym more than anyone who doesn't. Which makes her better than all of you and almost as good as me.

Have you seen H2A? Every women looks flat and ugleeh including Miranda

I'm better than you, though.

Just face it user, you can't escape politics and no matter how loud you scream in your autistic fashion wont make it right, fag.

Dirty Bomb ran fast on my machine, what bugs were poor people complaining about? I played the game with 2 Titan X's if it matters.

Diversity team has been relegated towards the TV show.

We can, we just have to wipe out America.

Possibly, if you have a better body. And fatty powerlifter is a shit body.

Who the heck doesn't do a job for money? Do you even Capitalism bro?

>It's looking good because no women
As a programmer I can assure you this is 100% true, women ruin every single dev group were you let them enter unless is one of those very rare exceptions of skilled female devs, who ironically hate working with other women as even they recognize unskilled retard females as bad elements that can tear a group apart

No, he is better than you. So am I.

Are you defending why this decade's games were utter shit?

I feel so safe knowing that coach is working on it. Always can trust that guy. Just don't get behind him on the stairs

Attached: 1555524281628.gif (500x271, 1000K)

Not really, I'm just pointing out how stupid your comment is.

Fpbp

Unironically women ruined it and many other games/movies/shows that they dont understand so they change it and destroy it.

Attached: 1556403680825.jpg (2011x2000, 2.25M)

Halo 5 has it. Pic related.

Man the spiker was such a shit weapon. I played through Halo 3 legendary recently and the spiker was just fucking useless. I would try and use it when all ammo for better guns had been exhausted, and it really was a fucking terrible gun.

>saying you dislike xbox in a thread about an xbox game
That's peculiar.

You can already play all of them on Xbox. An Xbox One S is only $206.60 on Amazon US.

Alternatively, you could just get a second-hand Xbox 360 for very cheap, and you can play all of the MCC games on that.

Alternatively, if you just want to play on PC, you can already play Combat Evolved, and you can play 2, and you can play ElDewrito if you want to play 3 (I believe there's an ElDewrito mod for Halo 3's campaign, I don't know how well it works though). Also there's Xenia, the Xbox 360 emulator, and most of the Halo games are actually pretty playable now. They're not perfect, but sort of playable. Sort of. At least from the videos I've seen; I haven't tried playing it myself.

Anyway, best option is probably just playing on an Xbox 360 or Xbox One.

Attached: halo 5 brute plasma rifle.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

They still wont get shit done in time because devs always wait until the last fucking second to do shit and dont communicate very well

I think the problem is SJWs, not women. Male SJWs will ruin something just as much as female SJWs will. Picture related - both these movies were good and they were both directed by women. It's very rare to find good movies directed by women, I'll admit. Probably because there aren't many female directors. But both of the movies in pic related are very good.

Attached: american psycho and the hurt locker.jpg (1000x730, 188K)

I'm going to Halo outpost. Should I make them sign an elite body pillowcase?

Attached: .jpg (2631x1094, 918K)