So we're all in agreement that she did nothing wrong, right?

So we're all in agreement that she did nothing wrong, right?

Attached: 970920.jpg (640x299, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0ytFDJjKmg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbcQWHn6Jk4
youtube.com/watch?v=xy9H6l5jjt4
youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Girl is into occult
Its not even a red flag at this point. Its invitation to disregard her as a human being.

Attached: 69d.png (748x1069, 365K)

>not raising the dead while she raising that skirt
Coward.

Attached: what gave it away.png (480x272, 106K)

I have loterally 30 minbof internet left and I am using it to tell you, SHE DID EVERYTHING WRONG AND IS WORST GIRL FOREVER SO DECREES ANIME.

Yeah enjoy when she cheats on you with some fat metalhead fag when theyre both drunk and the learning she has STDs to boot

Basically canon.

Attached: ayumihug.jpg (320x320, 51K)

>gets most of the shit done with Ayumi inside of the closed spaces in the first game despite her screeching at him like an autist everytime, continues to love her
>manages to actually survive getting hit by yoshikazu, only to suffer more in the hell of Heavenly Host
>fought the anatomical model and won, only to get killed in that ending thanks to an asspull when things were finally going his way for once with Ayumi
>disrespects Sachiko even if he's on the verge of getting tortured in the second game, again for Ayumi's sake
>Enters the closed spaces of Heavenly Host for the THIRD TIME of his own volition while not caring about grabbing another woman's breasts, for his life or anything, again for Ayumi's sake
>chooses to have his existence literally erased if it meant being with his ONEitis
>is still fucking cucked by Satoshi Mochida

His fucking name indicates that he's a knight (=cuck.). Do you think it was planned by the devs ? Such amount of cuckery and blueballing is not normal ,even by Japan's standards. Kishinuma is pure suffering despite being best boy

Attached: JUST.jpg (453x600, 48K)

Don't forget that his family hated him, his teachers shittalked him, and he had to work full time while going to school to afford his shitty house.

Stupid bitch and her occult fetish doomed 90% of the cast to die.

Corpse Party could have been a great series. Loved the binaural audio in all games.
Too bad only the first chapter in the first game scared me, you quickly get used to the atmosphere and the... silly nature of the game's writing. The RPG-maker visual style doesn't help in setting a proper horrific tone, either. It's why the sequel had a better approach in my opinion going with a gameplay closer to visual novels. If only it wasn't for the bizarre and TEDIOUS game design or the false promise of a sequel to begin with, even if I liked knowing more about the other students who were in heavenly host it could have been a great sequel.
Then blood drive went too far in the shitty anime department

Attached: here_is_the_girl.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Why did everyone but Yoshiki became retarded after the pc-98?

at least it had an okay soundtrack in areas
youtube.com/watch?v=h0ytFDJjKmg

Is this series dead? I remember CP2 Dead Patient released in Japan but I don’t remember any follow up on that.

Yeah the soundtrack was really great for such a game. Even if it wasn't really fitting at times, it's very memorable and atmospheric. If that made sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=AbcQWHn6Jk4
This one was hype as fuck, fitting for a last chapter at least.

Attached: Oriental_way_of_making_other_people_laugh.png (441x750, 513K)

There was a Dead Patient remake coming out a year ago and a live action version of Book of Shadows before that. Otherwise, it's basically dead.

Attached: wEHE0Gh.png (959x540, 249K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=xy9H6l5jjt4
>most if not all of the comments mention pewdipie
I assume it's a series only liked by ironic weebs. Looks like fucking edgy teenager trash just by the name so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Attached: 1542793882186s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

zoom back

>pewdiepie
>when listening to yuri throw up in his mouth every time a drop of blood came on screen was far more entertaining
Damn kids don't even have decent taste in shitty ecelebs.

I've only ever seen the anime which people call shit?
What ending is that
Can you save everyone?

You can't save best girl so what's even the point?

Does it count as a spoiler if it happens like halfway through the first chapter?

Attached: SeikoProfile.png (492x858, 294K)

>best girl
That's not Ayumi though.

Delete this

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Excellent reply

Attached: 22875440_p5.jpg (700x812, 672K)

Correct. It was all Naho's fault.

Game with characters surviving fucked-up situations? Guess alot of horror-games fit this bill.

Daemonphobia, SOMA, Clocktower, and some others from the top of my head. Guess looking for the less-likely-to-be-known stuff.

Outlast maybe but it's known

He had a posh apartment. Fucking cozy.

>Ayumi
>did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc

But seriously, Broshiki is so best that the only way to give him a flaw is to make a girl as hopelessly worst as Ayumi and arbitrarily make him love her.

> Forced to deal with a screeching mentally unstable bitch.
> Does most of the dirty shit in accomplishing crap in the games.
> Has more common sense than the rest of the cast, which doesn't say much since they're fucking stupid.
> involved more in the plot than Satoshi with his harem hijinks especially in blood drive.
> actually goes against odds with his quick thinking and manages to create an outcome that save himself and Ayumi from heavenly host even if the cost was his existence.
> Actually has character development and depth even in bad ends.
> More attractive than Satoshi, the bum-fuck that doesn't take time to style his hair with blonde.

Attached: My harem.png (1000x689, 608K)

Attached: ayumi.png (830x1016, 1019K)

Yoshiki is about ready to not take this shit anymore. I wish the rest of the drama cds with tled.

You reveal your own ignorance

I bought corpse party 1 I think on steam, Is it worth nabbing the VN if I enjoyed that one? not to fond of VN's but I enjoyed the story of 1

Ayumi a shit
Asami Imai best girl though

The thing about the sequels to Blood Covered is that they take that game's perfectly fine ending and designate it as non-canon so the sequels can shit it all up...sort of. Book of Shadows is mostly fine, it's not necessary but it is a nice set of asides that don't really hurt the integrity of the first game at all, BUT THEN the final chapter happens. Building off the designated canon ending, it ends on a cliffhanger so ballbustingly aggravating that you pretty much have to play Blood Drive afterwards, at which point the whole thing really starts going to fuck in a hellbasket. Funnily enough, Blood Drive isn't all that bad to play for the most part, I certainly hope the PC release fixed all the technical issues of the original Vita release that rendered it obnoxious to play at a base level, but the story jumps the shark so damn hard that it almost makes you wish you just never played the sequels at all. But technically it does play better than Blood Covered or Book of Shadows so even then it's hard to be seethingly mad at its narrative ineptitude.

tl;dr - The sequels are a thing. You don't have to play them but you're in it for the long haul if you do and you might wish you hadn't at the end of it all.

Attached: I happen to be a Lain on this subject.jpg (775x845, 242K)

Literally the only redeeming factor about such a shit girl. I hate myself that I want to have sex with Ayumi's voice because Imai is just that good.