Now that the dust has settled, what is Yea Forums's opinion on Mordhau?

Now that the dust has settled, what is Yea Forums's opinion on Mordhau?

Attached: mordhau.jpg (1920x1200, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/stats/Steam-Game-and-Player-Statistics?l=english
streamable.com/wwtpe
steamcommunity.com/id/SwoleBenji
youtube.com/watch?v=rUIoMreBQa0
mordhau.com/forum/topic/13997/release-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't find a FUCKING match

I think it would work really well on console. Has anyone tried to play with a controller yet?

Despite all the issues I'm having a lot of fun
Hopefully they get the xp/gold fixed soon

You have to use the server browser for now

Attached: this triggers the matchmakingfag.webm (852x480, 2.22M)

>thread's already dead
tick tock, mordhaufags

its working for me. have you completed the tutorial?

Battlefield: Dark Ages

obsessed

Yeah, but most people aren't getting xp/gold for completing matches
Also you can't buy unlocks right now
They confirmed these issues in an announcement

WHY CANT I GET XP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1436588397196.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I ain't gonna buy it until they fix the gold and xp bug. It's beyond me how they could fuck up the release that bad without noticing before.

There are 20,000 players in game

>fag jealous there is not daily Bore Honor threads

>he uses matchmaking
LOL

Apart from the gold/exp issue, and matchmaking being disabled, its pretty fucking good.

The battlefield actually looks like a battlefield with people fighting each other in groups. And I dont know if its just me but it feels like you actually form a front line naturally where both sides clash and try to push each other back near the objective, while a handful of people try flanking the edges. But you rarely get killed by someone just running up behind you and taking you out.

The combat mechanics are deep enough that you can outskill players and iv been able to win 2v1s pretty consistently by outmoving them and feigning attacks. Iv also rarely died and thought it was absolute bullshit, which was common as fuck in chiv when someone did some bullshit spin or 'dodge' and somehow you missed your attacks and they land all theirs.

So yeah, pretty happy, also the armor system is neato.

Attached: 20190501004036_1.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

only been playing this hogging all the boxes scavenging any weapons i can pick up

Attached: 20190430174049_1.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

>giant broccoli giving aid to medieval knights, colorized, 14th century

How is the combat compared to Chivalry? Also post play time so I know I’m not just talking to a dev.

Is the game dying already? At day one it had 10000+ people playing at the same time

>please sir knight take my aid
>why are you running
>c-come back

Attached: 324234234234.jpg (299x530, 106K)

It has 20k playing right now user

store.steampowered.com/stats/Steam-Game-and-Player-Statistics?l=english

Can't even get this game to the main menu. Shit just plays the bg music with a fucking dot on a blank screen. I'm refunding for now.

game is fun, games modes are trash. also servers.

better
it has no retarded spinning exploits

wheres the cheapest I can get this?

>no retarded spinning
>more combat features
>pretty well balanced except for the rapier
Its better

That’s how every game is. Max play time is the day of release.

Attached: 1545684675812.jpg (400x392, 147K)

8GBs of RAM and 2000 more than my computer wants to handle.

I saw someone who was naked and owning with a frying pan... so yeah pretty good

>pretty well balanced except for the rapier
Just make it so giant axes and hammers dont harmlessly bounce off its block

happened to me before, just give it a minute and it should unfreeze

Doesn't work, when it works it's fun for awhile, but has the depth of a puddle and the teamwork of a driveway

When it gets fixed will be ok. It's always the "almost but not quite" game you're looking for. The potential to be great but won't ever be.

Attached: 1504154309756.jpg (443x680, 13K)

Are there actually siege maps where people actually want to hold a castle?

How is this game any different from chivalry?

Attached: d7576352b271c2d5084cf93b41bf8d7d.png (488x493, 489K)

My religion forbids me from giving money to Valve.
I would love to play it. It's the type of game I dreamed of playing when I was a kid.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place to be honest. If you make two handers more powerful then everyone will use them but if you leave them as they are they are basically just a slightly different version of one handed weapons. I dont think anyone has played enough right now to get a feel what is and isnt working.

Wish I knew, Kinguin doesn't have it yet

Chiv is dead and the mechanics in this are better.

The rapier is balanced. The axes and spear are what's cancer at high level play.

what even is this

What is it about medieval European period games always being absolute jankstorms?

Attached: aniki.jpg (900x900, 98K)

I tried, but I have no games in the server browser. What gives?

>Can't decide if I want this or Last Epoch
Fuck.

Attached: 677899234.jpg (500x380, 142K)

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

what even is this? - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

How tight is the chambering angle? Can I chamber a right side overhead with a right side overhead, or does it need to be a left side overhead? Can I chamber a left side overhead with a left side horizontal?

I can't tell if I'm supposed to bind all the different buttons for attacks to chamber all the possible attacks, or if I should use the mouse control specifically for chambering.

Just wait for 60 seconds or so, servers will pop up.

needs female characters

thanks broheim. I'll try waiting a few mins.

I watched a guy get his leg chopped off, hop around on one foot for 5 seconds while still swinging his sword, then just drop dead.

Thanks user, it's worked

Attached: niffin.jpg (894x894, 46K)

You can't make a diverse and LGBT friendly game set in this time periode. That's why only indie developers make them.

it's a meme perk

Genuinely cant tell what I hate more spears or bows

Can only play bots

Also it's a jank of the most jarring qualities. Your animation is fucking slow, but somehow the enemy seems so much faster. The ping maybe or something

>being a medieval healslut

tell me more

Chopping someone's head off is insanely satisfying. 8/10 hope the devs do this game right unlike the Chivalry cucks.

How do I get good? I keep going vastly negative.

Attached: 1506815027132.png (411x396, 292K)

Spears are worse.

I chopped a guys arm off and he punched my skull in before he died

Also who's seen the 3 pan man

Spears should break after a block or two

Focus mainly on blocking and attacking safely. If you just spam you'll get destroyed. Try to aim for the head. Focus on controlling where you're swing is coming from before you press attack. If you're in a team game, stick by teammates, if you get ganked that'll be a confirmed death.

just pick the spear my dude
welcome to the top of the leaderboard

left, right, top or thrust, every weapon has the same shit reach that doesn't make sense unless you're hugging the enemy. Chivalry was janky, but not this janky. Also would be alright if it worked, but it doesn't.

put the fov to 101
suddenly, every weapon has the reach of a mile

does anyone know how to change the menu guy?

Attached: 1552285620546.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

It's worse. You can't combo-feint-to-parry with any non-bladed weapon nor will the attacks go through enemies if they aren't killshots so there's no fuckin reason to use them. Shields are also broken with huge block-boxes, cost very little stamina to block, and kicks don't do anything to them. There's also mounted """"combat"""" where an enemy on a horse will 1 shot you with any weapon while zooming by you but if you hit him it just does normal damage. There's generally much fewer ways to get around parries as even drags are nerfed to shit in this fuckin chivlite handhold game for big gay babies.

>this guy doesn't have a toolbox
lol

>drags are nerfed to shit
This is a good thing.

>let's trade m1's till the other guy forgets to press RMB!
big gay baby detected

it's a fucking lie every weapon has to be insanely close to hit, one tap away from a W and it doesn't hit anymore

>drags are nerfed to shit

Attached: peasant OP.webm (852x480, 2.91M)

I'm holding off buying it too but
>why don't they just hit the magic "better code" button which fixes all the bugs

chilvalry babby mad because he can't spin to win

wrong webm whups

Attached: fear the hoe.webm (852x480, 2.81M)

>It's worse. You can't combo-feint-to-parry with any non-bladed weapon
Literally false.
The only weapons you can't do this with are the maul, sledgehammer and--wait for it--the executioner's sword! You can cftp with the mace, warhammer, and eveningstar. And you can cftp on the smaller range modes of the spear, halbard, and bardiche.
>Shields are also broken with huge block-boxes, cost very little stamina to block
False, every shield but the buckler will lose in a stam fight against something that isn't a dagger. And the buckler isn't something you hold to block.
>here's also mounted """"combat"""" where an enemy on a horse will 1 shot you with any weapon while zooming by you but if you hit him it just does normal damage
You can block attacks from horses, even the couched ones.
>There's generally much fewer ways to get around parries as even drags are nerfed to shit in this fuckin chivlite handhold game for big gay babies.
Drags are nerfed, but so are parry times. Just get good. I'm playing and I'm able to hit almost every one of my drags.

Exactly this

>"I'll wait for him to hit, so i can parry" thought both men
>They either end up clicking once, then blocking, then countering, then blocking for parry, then countering, then blocking for parry, then blocking, then parrying ad infinitum or doing nothing till someone else comes around and kicks the enemy while not watching

Mordhau had 15,000 playing day of release and went up to 23,000 though.

If you buy it now, you're only giving Valve 9 bucks.

torn banner dev seems a bit salty

Attached: 918EqnW.jpg (275x351, 22K)

Just feint.

I'm getting gold and exp now

>Drags nerfed to shit
Absolutely fucking based. But the rest sounds kind of bad.

One more day mordhaufags
Tick tock

Who else filthy peasant here?

Can someone post a picture of the most stylish quilted gambesons you can get?
My purchase hinges upon such a thing.

Fun game but the audio engine is fucking atrocious.
You can't hear a galloping warhorse right behind you let alone a fully armored screaming barbarian about to cleave your head off.
Of course you can hear that horse just fine across the map past a raging battle.
Absurd choices for certain sound effects - Deaths in BR sound like a cannon going off, and I almost pulled the plug on my headphones before I realised the sound on Camp was a war horn and not feedback.
Huntsman is a dogshit perk that only incentivizes camping with longbows since bringing any ranged weapon out into the open means you get 1tapped by some tree hugging asshole who nails you in the foot.
The maps are too few and not very good, particularly Camp.
The main game mode is terrible compared to the fun and varied assault mode in Chivalry.
It's a fun game, I like it.

IMO all they need to do is add a map maker and im good with it.
also buff punch

Do you join it?

Attached: Untitled.png (8957x200, 249K)

why the fuck is the thumbnail for this so small when the actual picture is 8957x200

Holy shit you fucking plebs GET CLOSE TO THEM

I just want to be a pimp knight but the damn xp and gold bug wont let me level up so I can get the purple color

Attached: pimp.jpg (593x564, 397K)

yeah, really frustrated about the gold/exp bug. On the bright side, however, the people who could level up before being stopped seemed to hit 10 fairly quickly, which is great considering the highest level for equipment unlocking is 30. Hopefully there isn't too big a grind for customization

fucking shit game with retard developers that cant even get a single server that isnt lagged to shit or full

Imagine actually not using the server browser, and then coming in here and making a fool of yourself

>positive KD in ffa every time
>negative kd in frontline every time
what did I mean by this?

Mine is usually either the custom one I made or the generic "Unnamed", which can maybe be removed. In other words, create a custom character and he should show up there.

rate my build

Attached: r8myasshole.jpg (1917x1077, 268K)

thanks, should've deleted my "unnamed" guy a while ago

From a random review
>The combat will immediately remind you of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. It almost feels like a carbon copy of CMW, but running on the Unreal Engine 4. The mouse-based directional combat allows for pseudo-dynamic combat. The problem with this is, it does not add any value to combat when "block" isn't directional. Block requires that you just press right-click with precise timing. Regardless of what direction you hit your opponent, they can simply hit the block button and make your efforts seem fruitless. While you can swing your weapon in any direction, it requires your opponent zero skill to block. To compare, games like For Honor utilizes mouse-based directional combat well because it has a parallel system that allows an opponent to counter with a block or parry in the same direction. The mouse-based directional controls are extremely sensitive.
Is he right? I was hoping for directional blocking.

How is playing support in this game? Can I build Fortes?

>0 xp received
fucking fix it you kikes

Unrelated, but what did happen to Torn Banner. I just remember them releasing that shitty magic chivalry game then just dying.

Need more pans

This is only true if the person swinging is making literally no attempt to get around a block at all. If you do anything but stare directly at the person when swinging this isn't true.

He is correct.
Furthermore it feels like the only way to break guards is through feinting as dragging has been all but eliminated.
You feel stifled trying to engage multiple opponents as, regardless of skill, you'll always find yourself outmatched if your opponents are just slightly aware of how the game works.

how do i get the frying pan i wanna go full present mode

if you're a buggedcuck, you don't.
Us chads who get money and xp can find it easily.

>tfw getting random spike kills

Attached: 1362895008432.png (167x223, 76K)

Go to Perks tab in customization menu,
Click Peasant
Go to equipment load out
Buy pan for like 300

Didn't think I could make a handsome character.

Attached: 1525372267712.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

you thought right

Unfortunately he's right. I was immediately disappointed by this. The could've just implemented a simple three direction system like For Honor does.

They are really fucking helpful.

Each map has set pieces (catapults, doors, barricades) which need to be build by an engineer and they are useful as fuck, particularly around the objectives where the wood barricades can block off entire routes from the enemy. You cant move these though.

You can also place down a free-form wall yourself which looks like pic related, I think you can do 3 before you need to restock.

You also have medkits which people can heal from, firebombs for area denial and bear traps which oneshot people.

Attached: 20190430223558_1.jpg (1920x1080, 851K)

A front facing block is objectively better than direction, Honor is a fucking boring shitshow because of it.

You have other tools to get around peoples blocks, including just hitting their fucking sword which IS the directional parry this fuckwit is asking for.

Why is it so satisfying to just throw all your stuff at people and then run around scavenging?

Attached: 20190430222250_1.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

some men just want to watch the world burn

Attached: 20190501041852_1.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

Because treating this game like a fun game rather than some uber competitive shitshow like Chiv or Honor is what makes these games last. Community is already goat tier, so I hope this game doesnt take off on Yea Forums because then it will go to shit.

So, can you restock them at the ammo box? Because if you can thats hilarious.

You can

yes

Perfect

Attached: 324234234.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

busy playing the game, for honor baby

Anyone have a horde lobby up?

Gold/exp fixed yet?

gold and xp working again
streamable.com/wwtpe

>use matchmaker
>connects me to a full server
>use server browser
>every game is full
>use server browser but this time connect to a game that is at half capacity or lower
>sends me through a loading screen then back to the menu because the server is full

Attached: 1535848243489.jpg (1024x666, 53K)

>including just hitting their fucking sword which IS the directional parry this fuckwit is asking for
Alright, now what?

Attached: grind for days.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>nothing
>nothing
>nothing
>nothing
>nothing
>pointy leather shoes
why the fuck is this whole picture so funny

can someone help me with this annoying fucking bug? for some reason, I occasionally get this annoying bug in which I can move around and not be disconnected from the server, but cant interact with anything, like I cant hit anything or open anything, its not a disconnect as I can type and chat and see messages, but I just cant do jack shit.

nigger, it doesn't work 99% of the time, you having it work once proves nothing, I expected actual proof not this bullshit.
Wake me up when the dev's say shit's fixed.

sounds like a shadowban to me, have you said any racial slurs?

You use a swing after instead of just using thrusts

I don't live to please you.
It's working for ~me~, if that makes you feel better. Do you feel better knowing that while I benefit and you don't?
Fuck off you needy bastard

>Open server browser
>Go to bathroom
>Make sandwich
>Fold laundry
>Come back
>Still nothing

Attached: 04d.jpg (600x629, 29K)

only messages I have sent is asking people if theyre also getting this bug, other then that i dont use it.

>actually realistic sword parrying where two duelists go back and forth multiple times
>this is somehow bad
I fenced for a few years and this is literally what its like, there is a LOT of sword contact, now maybe a halberd should not be bouncing off a rapier like that but still the principle is solid.

But I have to "respond" to his stab in order to chamber.

Getting in one of those chamber spam clashes is actually pretty exciting, in my opinion, but if you hate when this rare occurrence happens have you tried swinging from another direction instead of continuing to thrust?

you must have done something to piss off the devs for that to happen to you. could have been literally anything, knowing those sjw types.

In addition to what the other guy has said
>There's also mounted """"combat"""" where an enemy on a horse will 1 shot you with any weapon while zooming by you but if you hit him it just does normal damage.
Just throw your 1hander at him dude and he dies in one fucking hit because he can't parry, it's not hard.
In fact, riders are incredibly vulnerable to anything ranged while riding a horse.

I just move closer and to their side so they miss their stab, people spend too much time fighting trying to center each other in their screens. I always have people off center and it totally fucks with them.

>retard doesn't know he can swing

Please tell me theres no 3rd person mode

>where an enemy on a horse will 1 shot you with any weapon while zooming by you but if you hit him it just does normal damage
MOUNTED COMBATANTS ARE DANGEROUS TO UNMOUNTED, SCATTERED WARRIORS IN A MEDIEVAL GAME????

HOLY SHIT JUST SHOOT HIM RETARD

Verify cache

these are evil times.

Attached: wow what a weird coincidence.webm (1492x646, 2.85M)

>horse charging at me
>throw my dickass thief knife
>headshot

They can't buy more servers until Steam pays out their game from what I hear.

You can toggle it on/off at will. I have not seen any dedicated servers for either.

The should've made the horde mode enemies some kind of undead instead of regular humans, at least then they would've had an excuse for the terrible AI behavior.

sorry

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 3.49M)

This is one but it seems to me like it's completely useless for anything other than seeing your own model as it's very zoomed in.

dead on arrival

Attached: 1525895288198.jpg (559x515, 66K)

>live in Australia
>zero server issues
>even getting gold when no one else was
Getting a launch with working servers here never happens so this is fucking magical.

>kill the horse
>watch the knight fall down and a bunch of shirtless peasants run and kick him to death

ignore the other retard. Do yo have long loading times? I had the same issue when I was using an HDD and high settings. Turned it down to medium-low and moved the game to an SSD and it stopped. Obviously moving to an SSD isn't a replacement for a proper fix, but who knows when they will acknowledge this bug

webm related, when this bug happens you just appear to be afk for everyone else

Attached: out of body experience.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

>>actually realistic sword parrying where two duelists go back and forth multiple times

real sword fighting was not ever like that. the swords would just break.

ARMORFAGS STAY GONE

Attached: 1556646697054.png (657x527, 69K)

Bit late to be saying that, don't you think?

did you click the refresh button

>the swords would just break
Katanas maybe, not european swords though

I enjoyed it and I'm salty it died in a month after spending 30 dollars.

Other than that they apparently don't listen to their player base and refused to ever fix or change anything or listen to the people they specifically asked their opinions on. I can imagine their salt now that someone took and is actively trying to improve their six year old game while they're probably running on a skeleton crew of people who probably work full time jobs to support themselves now kek.

Its F U N D E S U

Attached: mordhauguts.png (651x881, 682K)

it lowers your fov lol, it's a straight up downgrade

only good on horseback imo to get a sense of your horse's scale

nice

>if you play with bots there's a bot named commander guts and he looks just like this
I love the bot personalities. One of them is a peasant that just crouches in a corner and cries

why the fuck the FOV is capped to 101? what stupid random number

Uh fuck no

>tfw everybody plays with team colors on so he is wearing bright red or bright blue

Why can't I be black? I just want to be a huge muscular black man with the biggest two handed tool.

Based off of vertical FOV maybe? Still retarded

Noice

Torn Banner had a horrendous reputation of not being able to fix their own game as most patches broke more than they fixed, resulting in a rumor that they didn't know how their own code worked and simply didn't touch it out of fear that it'd break.
Relations between players and developer further soured when they created the "Balance Council", which consisted of high-level players advicing on what needed changing, was both ignored and later officially disbanded by TB.

So many retards seem incapable of using server browsers

>exec sword
SIR KRUBER's back baby

Want to piss someone off?
>armor
>short spear
>fist perk
>R the spear

digusting fisheye vision player
buy an ultrawide

Attached: 6ec04df163c8667bcc2c2bae2098b458_screen.jpg (683x464, 94K)

couldn't possibly be because it takes up to 30 seconds for the serverlist to be populated.

Wrong. When swords hit at high speed they get chips in the blade, or at the very worst bend and deform, which is why medieval combatants preferred not to clang their swords together for an hour in the movies, but they wouldn't break.

Iron doesn't shatter like that unless it has a ridiculously stupid carbon content or is shitty bog iron. It's more pliable than it is brittle.

Real sword fighting DID include swords hitting each other, because even if it damaged your sword that's preferable to being hit in the shoulder with a big chunk of metal. It wasn't Hollywood clashing at each others' weapons and not aiming for the body, but it did happen.

>not playing BR, FFA and Horde so you can experience the glory of your loadout

>takes 30 seconds to find a server in browser
>goes on reddit and whine about 5 min mm queues

because blacks weren't in medieval european mercenary companies

How long until we get Samurai, Katanas, and other weeb shit?

>why can't I be Darth Vader? Why can't I be the Tooth Fairy?
Fuck off retard

never

>medieval game
>no labyrinthine castle to clash in

thankfully never

Attached: 1552885187015.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

>black people are pure fiction

kicking neede a longer range, or at least to let you keep moving in while doing it
so many shield and spear nigger just continuously backing up and poking when you try to get in and of course when you parry you get moved back so there's no winning unless they fuck up majorly

in that time period and location they were so rare as to be fictional, yes.

>any criticism is reddit
The game has severe flaws that needs fixing, fucking accept it already you dumb fanboy.

oh actually mods

I’m really hoping for the map creation engine to release soon, very excited to see what people will be able to pull off.

They are only doing Europe through its medieval eras, although that includes early and late stuff.

Attached: 20190501122727_1.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

>labyrinthine
I want this too but do you really think the Twitch niggers rushing this game are going to be capable of navigating anything more than a straight line?

>Katanas maybe, not european swords though

Yes dumbass european swords break when clashed together.

Clashing swords back and forth and "parrying" was NEVER a real style of swordfighting.

kicking's range was longer in chiv and it was cancer as a result

Uh no, you're absolutely fucking retarded.

I did a team deathmatch after this and didn't get anything, but got more gold and xp from another frontline. Though the deathmatch was on a community server and the frontlines were both official, so who knows where the pattern here is.

so where are the Yea Forums servers at?

(I currently do not own the game or have means of buying it at the moment.)

I'm looking for people to play games with. Mordhau seems to be the newest thing. I played Chivalry back in the day but once I got out of the newbie leveling servers it was full of scripters and people that'd spin around and instagib everyone. I heard this game fixes that.

I'd like someone to play with, as making friends on Yea Forums hasn't happened yet. I'll even stream our play together over on youtube. (Just search "SwoleBenji") I'd like to be a crossbowman, or perhaps whatever the meta is regarding the fastest / strongest / highest "Time to kill" weapon in the game. I'm a neet who can game 16+ hours a day so it's pretty much your call on what kind of support you want when destroying servers. Just hit me up here or at steamcommunity.com/id/SwoleBenji

Again, I'd prefer people to play with and stream with. The game doesn't have voice chat but I'd be willing to join your Discord or whatever. Bonus points if you're already part of an established group or "gamer" community of sorts I can meld in with. I haven't really found or cultivated a community to play games with. I've been posting for a while on Yea Forums to try to make friends there but it just isn't happening. The only person I have on my Steam list is my girlfriend, so I'm pretty much open to playing with others. I'm not really sure how to even go about this and it's quite awkward to post about it here. Since I use a tripcode over on the Chan sites they'll screencap this and mock me for it but it's whatever.

Attached: Avatar Minimal.png (334x306, 43K)

>short spear and shield
absolute 100% pure faggotry

>in a server WITH panman right now
holy shit.

Where do you retards come from?
youtube.com/watch?v=rUIoMreBQa0

I won't post too many details about myself but I have no job, as I was fired for stopping a shoplifter (Which apparently is a big no-no in retail) and I pretty much spend all my free time streaming over on Youtube doing practice runs for when World of Warcraft Classic launches. I know the game is like twenty six bucks right now so it's not even that pricey. I just hope the population of the game continues to grow. Forgot to mention, I'm "boomer" aged, if you know that meme.

For those of you browsing this thread, how is the game? What do you like / dislike about it? I've browsed some streams and it seems like a good time-waster. Not cool that the devs took out voice chat (I mean it's 2019 what is the deal with no voice chat?) but it's whatever.

I'll play this with you if you buy it for me until classic WoW launches this summer. That game's got top priority for me at the moment. Hope you don't mind.

well this makes me really not want to ever play it

>basement dwelling armchair general thinks if he walked outside his basement (lol) to the nearest hardware store and purchase two steel rods and him them together they should shatter into a billion pieces
Kid, leave the grown ups to talk about history okay.

And inb4 you try to save face by saying modern steel is stronger or better, Scandinavian and Saxon steel production methods were quite close to modern standards of steel production in terms of removing impurities.

Dont reply I wont read it, you're too retarded to reason with.

What's a good default class to choose for someone to just M1 spam

don't then, we're full as is.
I'd rather about 10k of the people currently playing just stop.

Footman

Default classes are kinda stinky. Best option is scoundrel, trick people into dying to your thing and then just block and mouse wheel up

Update: I did another team deathmatch on a community server and got gold that time.
I don't know.

>being such a little bitch you get upset by an internet argument and post it on Yea Forums for validation
Holy shit my fucking sides. Fuck off shittid scum.

Why does it feel like you turn into a snail when you try to run away?

Yea Forums SERVERS WHEN???

Attached: 1509616654369.jpg (611x640, 219K)

You get a speed boost when running at someone, so you probably just feel slower in comparison to the guy stabbing your coward ass in the back.

see , retard
the edge of a sword is hard but brittle, which means it can be sharpened more but breaks on impact. The core of a sword on the other hand does not need to be sharpened, so it is more pliable and will bend if it hits something hard.
TLDR: Unless a sword is shit, it bends rather than breaking.

You move faster when you look at enemies

ME GRUG
ME FIGHT SHINY MEN

Attached: grug.jpg (611x905, 61K)

dont be bitch

>Joining server "Shitpost Gaming"
Is that a Yea Forums server or a reddit server?

Everyone and their mother is already using hoods to look like fucking ninjas, just be like those fags.

fuck off retard

Attached: elmo-didnt-read-lol.gif (295x235, 765K)

I have a feeling those are supposed to be klansmen

I enjoy it. Servers are overloaded thus latency is pretty bad and finesse/dexterity weapons are harder to use than two handed swingers in lag, but you can still do whatever you want.

Bows are gay just like Chivalry, most of the Frontline maps have unavoidable chokepoints where bows are broken. Everything else seems to fall naturally into a rock paper scissors circle.

fuck off KNHnigger, there's no kick-option here.

>Buying early access trash
No

Nah you fuck off you incel beta male permavirgin cuck.

>I won't post too many details about myself but I have no job, as I was fired for stopping a shoplifter (Which apparently is a big no-no in retail)
I just saw you post in the official Discord about an hour ago that you were laid off with a work injury.
And I also saw you posting in a Yea Forums thread the other day claiming that you were living in your parents' van choosing to pursue a streaming "career" rather than work.
The problem with identityfagging is that other people can see your lies. Go fuck yourself, lying attention whore.

add the handgonne

Attached: file.png (300x354, 227K)

this ISN'T REAL SWORDFIGHTING, RETARD

You see, you are the liar.

It was MINUTES ago in the Discord. MINUTES.

Also, it's my van, not my parents as they are dead. :)

Yeah, I'm a big time youtube streamer for WoW content, check me out.

>Go fuck yourself, lying attention whore

>SOMEONE SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME!
Ohhh poor kiddos first day on the net

Fuck off

Source me on fights where the weapons fucking break then.

Nah bro you go fuck yourself you incel beta virgin perma cuck.

Taiga is a shit designed map and no amount of kicking dissenting opinions is going to change that faggot.

wow who would've thought shilling your garbage content and talking down to everyone who told you to stop being a sperg would lead to not making any friends

I dunno how to make friends dawg I can just hope someone will purchase mine in exchange for a copy of the game so I can have someone to play with, game looks boring without friends honestly.

Attached: Alpha Male SwoleBenji.png (542x330, 41K)

>S-STOP MAKING FUN OF MEEEE
Here comes the wah-mbulance!

He's an attention whore, he desperately craves attention. The funny thing is though that begging is a bannable offense.

>playing my trapper build
>the only guy in the world wearing pants wastes all my traps

>not being a peasant

fucking degenerate

So Yea Forums, what's the situation with this? Any definite yes or no yet?

Attached: Mordhau toggle.jpg (818x559, 131K)

>game which requires some precision as well as fps projectile aiming
Never disgrace yourself by asking such a retarded question again.

All you have to do is chamber the spears stabs

Use the mouse trust me.

literally an acceptable compromise, gives retard trannies the ability to pretend to be a woman, and gives normal people the chance to be immersed

Could you atleast formulate it slighty different so I don't get a fucking deja-vu attack.

No one in this game knows how to fient, morph or chamber yet, then the skilled combat will finally come through.

only if they implement bikini-armors in the process.

I mean, it would be easier if they game didn't lag so much for me. Must be my shit computer and shit internet.

>add women to the game
>they have no combat ability and have to whore themselves out for loot

I agree it's an acceptable compromise BUT are they actually going to do it? That "might" worries me.

Similar to the lute they pose little use on the battlefield other than fun - or in this case eyecandy.

It's really good. Will be better with a good server browser and fixed xp system.

Give trannies an inch and they will demand a country mile.

It's Jammku, you know the guy with the rotten teeth trying to rebrand in the saddest way possible.

fuck off jammku go leech of your gf and work at a fast food teeth. also what the fuck happened to your teeth you fucking mutant?

Attached: C7Iw2biV0AAztPA.png (901x676, 870K)

Not so swole benji lol

Attached: notjammku.jpg (3072x1636, 827K)

HOW DO I GET XP

What's next, gonna call him Britbong?

How is this supposed to make tripfags go away?

>paying some pajeet on fiver to write your name

HAHAHAHAH!

True. I would prefer if there were no women in the game ever. But the devs stated it would be in at the time of the kickstarter , so apparently it has to happen. Toggles are a way that we don't have to deal with that shit and they keep their promise. Then any other tranny demands can be ignored.

Nice bought gorilla hand you got there.

The fuck is wrong with my hand white boi?

You jealous of the SwoleBenji cause you're a pasty white skinned cracker bleached cardboard wonderbread lookin' motherfucker?

You whitey's will never be an alpha male like me.

Attached: Minecraft SwoleBenji.png (1503x818, 246K)

i saw one other one say women might not even happen

>axes
how? Are you talking about duels because it feels pretty bad in frontline because of the wide arcs hitting teammates and objects.

All the bots are named after kickstarter backers back in 2017

still leeching off your gf jammku the toothless?

Attached: retard jammku.png (424x574, 297K)

>Archerfags once again ruining a good melee game
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1497969440993.png (808x805, 446K)

Hey Manlet can you stop posting?

Hey LancedJack can you turn on your trip so I can filter you?

Hey Jammku can you turn on YOUR trip so I can filter you?

Hey DonkeyKong can you turn on your trip so I can filter you?

Hey EcchiDeliverySniper can you turn on your trip so I can filter you?

Is there anything more satisfying than sniping a horsefag?

*thinks*

Attached: 1556679690967.png (550x472, 60K)

They fixing all of the lag issues right now with the servers.

The big axes just feel like worse versions of the big swords. Am i missing anything?

Attached: 1555265979665.png (287x425, 124K)

If you play bad then yeah it's bad.

>Wear 3/3/3 heavy armor
>bring medkits to heal their shots away
>Parry their arrows
>bring a shield/wear a shield on your back
>throw your 1h weapon at them
>bring a throwable tertiary/secondary for the sole purpose of killing any archers you come across
>use toolkit to make fortifications
>kill them with ballista/catapult
>charge them on horseback and 1shot with lance
>deploy pavise shields for protection
>fight only in cover
>equip a bow/crossbow of your own
>zigzag run to their location
>flank around the edges of the map and collect your free kills

Not really seeing the problem fambamalam

Attached: Flashmancover.jpg (242x371, 27K)

Archers a pretty balanced

desu, dinosaur shaped nuggies do taste better

enemy players

>and 1shot with lance
I'm fairly confident you haven't done most of these and you're just a faggot archer but I know for a fact you haven't done this one and are talking out of your ass.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING CHIVBROS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DOA WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE PLS COME BACK TO THE BALLET

Attached: Capture.jpg (124x58, 1K)

better ver

Attached: flashman-cover.jpg (980x1500, 293K)

>niche game that will only have a small dedicated playerbase after roughly a week
>speed this up by releasing the game without a working gold/exp system
my friends have already quit, fucking devs should have kept it in beta for another year

whats his name

Attached: perseus.jpg (900x902, 203K)

>>my friends quit because i can't get muh levol upps
>being ADHD

>fucking devs should have kept it in beta for another year
Retards of the same caliber as you (both outsiders and in the kickstarter) were bitching it wasn't out and that it was in perpetual dev hell. Rock and a hard place

I don't know, but judging by the filename it's perseus?

all of these assume you are having a 1v1 with an archer. The reason archers are annoying faggots is because they wait for you to start fighting someone before they come out of hiding

You'd think the ubisoft game that gets brought up in every fucking thread would tell you differently.

yeah yeah, you keep that attitude up, but don't come whining when it ends up like chivalry.

What will happen, and is already happening is that you'll have various chivalry "pro's" shitting up the servers and making it boring for the casuals. The casuals will end up leaving and you'll be left with a small playerbase just like in chivalry.
I doubt this game will live as long as chivalry did though.

>32 archerfags vs 32 meleefags
who wins this fight?

Attached: 1538343688082.jpg (2502x3203, 392K)

Supports can literally turn the tide of battle but you dont get shit for xp doing any of your main actions. The only way to get xp is to repair something or hope someone touches a spike and even then the xp is super low. Fun to play but not worth at all

I really really want this game to success but you i know i feel like it's going to have the same destiny as chivarly.

if the archer has allies, you have allies, you can potentially be 2v1ing someone
yes archers are bullshit when you fight them on their terms, that's why you fight them on your terms instead.
seek them out with cheese weapons and rape them until they change build out of frustration

Archerfags.
>32 with potential to always deal damage
vs
>32 with only a handful capable of dealing damage
the math is clear.

Are they planning to release further content? I imagine the game will die pretty soon if they don't

>incompetent gypsy devs release buggy game
>desperate alpha backers defend it for you
t. mordhau tips and tricks uploader to youtube with 13 views

meleefags with shields win every time without question baby. heater and mace is my goto

>5 maps
damn i wanted to buy this game, hows the lag?

Someone has to be the distraction user.
>the whole team runs a wide angle around the map to intercept some archer-nest
>you lose before the 5th minute mark

son of mythras,

Attached: blood.jpg (1920x2424, 625K)

>literally what are shields

Absolutely abhorrent. The servers shit themselves on a regular basis.

Swing and a miss faggot
>it's impossible for someone out of the 20,000+ people who played to defend a game because they liked it, they MUST be an alpha backer or youtuber

I haven't used shields, nor have I played archer, but if chivalry is anything to go by you can always sneak an arrow past a shield.

Really? i tought that was a meme from haters any proof of that?

like half of these are "just play archer lol"
kill yourself bowfag sorry you lack the reaction speed to actually play the game

>literally can't get more money
>spent all my gold on cosmetics
>no good custom classes

googled it
mordhau.com/forum/topic/13997/release-news/
>we have 2 additional maps coming shortly after release, which we have some work left on that might take 1-2 months
>It really does feel like a completely different game when played in these game modes, so we're looking forward to finishing work on this and releasing it so we can start on post-launch work and content.

so when is the xp/money gonna be fixed?

They were pretty bad earlier, they're fine for the most part now. Still some sudden jumps though.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Literally, unironically Bane

That's stupid. Why would you throw a shield?
Nice reading comprehension retard

How toaster friendly is it

>whole team
who said anything about the whole team, just one dude can btfo multiple archers by himself life after life
for simplicity's sake let's say it's a 3v3, you have 3 melee dudes, they have 1 archer and 2 melee dudes
>2 of your melee dudes take shields and fight a 2v2
>1 of your melee dudes goes around and kills the archer

not at all.

I played this shit nonstop til the sun came up yesterday. Really fun but I hate going 1v1 against faggots that probably have thousands of hours in Chivalry.

>getting rekt by a tryhard
>suddenly your ally runs up behind him and starts wailing on him

Attached: 1478731328030.jpg (800x600, 138K)

>one out of 14 is "half"
Get good, casual

For some reason that screenshot looks like holdfast are the same developers?

I have perfect reading comprehension retard, shields hamper the potential damage of archers

>were bitching it wasn't out and that it was in perpetual dev hell
seething beta tester caught out that he's been following the game and testing it for months, sad!

holdfast is developed by anvil game studios, mordhau is developed by some weird word starting with T

Attached: lend me your shield lads.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Following yes, testing no, does following Bannerlord's devblogs on Youtube and forums since 2014 make me an alpha tester for that game too? Based retard

Attached: z.png (1190x906, 270K)

Attached: 1553234286230.jpg (467x295, 50K)

>y-you don't have adhd d-do you?
>p-please play mordhau
>b-based retard

That's it, keep desperately trying to maintain I'm an alpha tester, and not just someone calling you retarded for valuing skinner box cosmetic progression more than the actual base mechanics of the game to the point that you quit after 2 fucking days.
What an impatient fucking child, holy shit.

DON'T buy mordhau
we're fucking full
fuck off

So what are the bad points of mordhau?
Should i buy it or should i wait?

How do I get good at this game? I just went 3/13/4.
Almost every match is like this, I feell ike I can't do anything and enemies keep killing me for doing anything.

Attached: 20190430121836_1.jpg (651x860, 160K)

it takes a long, long time to get good at melee slashers. this is the best time to start gitting gud since everyone except alpha players are trash tier atm.

Attached: 20180920180321_1.jpg (149x148, 6K)

it's fucking full don't buy it

Bad is that map variety is low (though apparently more are on the way), gold/experience drop is currently bugged for many people to the point they cannot yet unlock cosmetics or some weapons for customization, and there are so many people playing the servers are overloaded.

I'm waiting for the kinks to be ironed out.

>year of beta
>doesn't work
>b-be patient!
based backer

I swear to fucking god archers get more tk than kills against the enemy

full of what?
damn

join a duel server and just practice against someone

Been using the Greatsword for about 4 hours. Bretty fun and easy to use. Is the Zweihander GOOD? Is it just a longer Greatsword?

people too many don't add more you fucking retard

you're right they should have hit the magic "make the code work" button
>can't wait 2 fucking days for his cosmetic cummies
Yeah, you really are an impatient child aren't you?

Are you okay dude? you write like a macaco, lol

Reminder that you can build a mounted crossbow which is pretty much the same as the regular crossbow except it reloads in about a second automatically with a full toolbox

Always remember honors for faggots and ubisoft but I repeat myself.

>See some 2h swing-like-a-retard Telamonian-Ajax-Sandor-Clegane bullying a teammate.
>Run up and stab em in the side.

And you guys have no idea how bad archery is till you meet the crossbow. I know they are going to nerf the reload speed on that because that's just pop pop making motherfuckers go OW.

These games don't really need massive 10k permanent playerbases. 1k or above is all you need.

Attached: 34904900943242.jpg (365x371, 32K)

It seems pretty good otherwise but definitely wait a week or so.

but everyone I seem to fight off against seems to be alpha players. You can't explain entire enemy team having 15+ kills while most of us only having 3.

Will try this. I did had fun when I was dueling some spear guy even though I died.

*sips* ahh kids are just too impatient nowadays, not like when I was a kid

Stick with teammates
Walk backwards
Feint
Block as late as possible to try and react to feints

chivalry managed to keep between 2000 and 20000 players for 5 years after its release and only really died properly in 2017.
and this game has already topped chiv's alltime peak playercount

>These games don't really need massive 10k permanent playerbases. 1k or above is all you need.

true not for nothing you are my gold nigga.

are we all in agreement that Camp is the worst map?

xx5 brother

>hasnt played tourney or grad on tdm

>kids
kid singular, referring to you

What's the actual difference between using a bastard sword one or 2 handed, besides the obvious being able to use a shield?

the chad alpha tester

is this game playable yet

stay seething at being pointed out for what you are

>2hfags mad they can't cosplay as guts

I never get tired of raining on your parade after dealing with that bullshit in CRPG.
>Abloo bloo bloo spears
>Abloo bloo bloo bows
>abloo bloo bloo why can't I just scream and swing a big sword and axe and kill everything in front of me.
>ABLOO BLOO BLO WHY WON'T THEY PLAY FAIR IN A BATTLEFIELD

You'll have your duel mode eventually, until then complaining about archers in a melee game is like being mad that you have to face more than one player.

Attached: 1546973077975.png (1280x760, 839K)

How do I kill someone who just walks backwards? Do we both just walk backwards and never engage each other, wait for team mates to show up and die?

you sprint towards them and take initiative

Yea Forums server when?

Trick them to walk back into a corner or wait for someone else to show up. If they won't give you a fight you can't make them give you a fight unless you box them into a corner or have someone flank them.

You'll want to draw back and bait them to follow (in which case you can bait them towards a friend)

>How do I kill someone who just walks backwards?
by taking the objective

I wish they could let us pick the colors each side ends up as. I'd love blacks vs whites or more faded blue vs more faded red.

cavalry fags should be gassed

>more faded blue
already hard enough to see the blue under the blood

That'd be a reason to let you choose say, faded green vs faded yellow or faded blue vs faded black.

what's cavalry?

dude use the opt-in toggle

>engineers can build ballistas with infinite ammo in horde/mp
I like

Attached: 20190501134031_1.jpg (1920x1080, 662K)

Any other colorblind ppl play this? I can't fucking tell who's who. The snowy map is the worst because the colors reflect off of the armor of my teammates and make them look blue even if they're red.

Also stabbing weapons seem ridiculous in this game. I can't even count how many times I've gotten one shotted at full health with a medium helmet by a stab to the face, and the spear/rapier spam is just ridiculous. I got nearly 50 kills in a game with the spear earlier, if you use light armor and a long-ish weapon footwork is braindead easy and you 2-3shot everything.

That's why s,oybois are not soldiers, use your instict soya boyo

Send an email to the devs and tell them what you need.

Guilt trip them, do it user.

>Making a custom archer isn't worth it because the default archer everyone uses is pretty much built to kill other archers
I've never gotten mad at being killed by a Recurve, but enjoy your unlimited longbows.

You have 5 seconds to prove you don't suck.

Attached: Untitled.png (934x65, 12K)

>catapult niggas

Wrong, people just think they can jump over the spikes.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

>a
>not ER
reddit

I'm not sure if those are even worth making on Frontline.

On one hand it's basically a semi-automatic crossbow with unlmiited ammo, but on the other hand you have to glue yourself to it because some mouthbreather WILL magnetize to it the moment you look away and kill half your team

Good
>no ballerinas
>gameplay is smooth like butter (when your connection is good)
>customization is amazing
>progression is fast (when it works lol)
Bad
>blocking is much easier
>this makes the meta entirely reliant on feinting, both mechanically and otherwise
>stabbing is king; easiest to feint, fastest to hit
>some builds let you hold m1 and win (war axe, bloodlust)
>laggy servers, bugged progression, clunky UI for now

So far I've put 20 hours into it. My only significant gripe is the blocking-- it's not about finding the tip of your enemy's attack and stopping it as much as it is just timing it. This is what makes combat less about aim and more about deceit.

How are the spears? i love to use spears in my medieval games

here

Attached: unstoppable.png (933x73, 12K)

You're in for a treat, user. Remember how I said stabbing is king? The rapier and shortspear are the kings of stabbing.

The scrub stomping weapon of choice. The weapon does have nuance but you can basically just spam stabs while spacing and top the scoreboard.

Better than that even. You spawn with three ammo for your toolbox and use 1 for walls or spike walls. You get three ammo from resupply boxes on the map, and if you have 6 ammo on you you can build a ballista anywhere you please and outsnipe all the the archer assholes.

all in one session after i installed it
chivalry helps a lot

Attached: Capture.jpg (1018x717, 63K)

Noice, okay i'm in, spears are the master race weapon.

>Oh I definitely got that already. Lemme just go and screensh-
>Don't have it
>Go look at locked achievements
>See this
m8

Attached: Unstoppable.jpg (926x72, 10K)

Attached: boxer.png (936x78, 11K)

I was so looking forward to making a fancy French musketeer.
But I hear the rapier is cheap and gay rather than underpowered and based like in other games...
Is this true?

Can you guys help me identify the clothes in this

Attached: mordhau klansman.jpg (433x495, 68K)

It's fucking garbage
>gold/xp bug + shitty match making the devs couldn't fix in 2 days
>buffed feinting and gambling
>added a second way to feint (morphs) and chambering which makes gambling and spamming attacks viable
>skills boil down to how well you can basically read feints
>weapon balance is all over
>team colors are fucked and hard to tell apart

>naked
>big beard and long hair
>max out fat and muscle sliders
>war axe
>perk that gives you sprint and full hp on kill, plus stamina on successful hits
>listen to amon amarth in the background

Attached: nagatoro lip bite.jpg (1200x959, 114K)

Yup. It's the m1 mashing weapon that hits faster than everything and has deceptively long reach.

>his colorscheme doesn't have yellow
What's your excuse, Yea Forums?

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_7Qoya8lBqP.png (521x970, 1.17M)

It seemed pretty anticipated on this board so I knew it was shit. I know almost nothing about the game honestly. Looks like another half finished Eurotrash game to me.

anyone here actually play on duel servers or are you all 32v32 dress up shitters

>enters threads about games he admits that he knows nothing about to call them shit
Yea Forums in a nutshell

Kek

I play duel when I can. Doesn't help that there's so few and they're usually packed.
On that note, I don't understand the appeal of horde mode. Why would you take this game's combat and apply it to mook NPC's?

it's fun
better than chivalry

>console ports never ever
It hurts. The game has to do well enough for them to even consider it

any alpha players here

Attached: RoboCop.jpg (757x973, 119K)

based
this game will not die quickly

The t3 "tabard", gambeson arms, gambeson collar and that new bannerlord helmet with paint

christianity sucks

it doesn't count if you do it with archery, shitter.

FUCK christianity

I must know. Who is Jammku

Just finding out that you can dodge and build speed into your character. I don't know how viable a chivalry-MAA style play is in this game. Any thoughts?

have fun in hell retard

Attached: 93f86cc5529dcb2b489f1eedc28978d2.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

god bless you user, it looks like you're right

Attached: klansman.png (600x600, 196K)

I reached level 3, why cant I get the clover

Attached: 20190430223822_1.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

I didn't fall into a piss puddle.

I have a hard time telling what's a guy in red and what's a blue enemy covered in blood.

Can I tell Agatha until my lungs pop in this? Is there any line like it?

>horse clips onto an invisible wall and dies
hmm
>swear I parried that attack
server is spiking to 400ms
>respawn and get team killed by some newb
lame
>fight some 3000 hour alpha backer and get trusted
damn
>game finally ends
>rewarded with 0 exp and 0 gold

10/10

There is the knight voice which is pretty much like the knight from Chivalry, there is also a guy that sounds a bit like the Archer and another one that almost sounds like the Man-at-Arms, obviously, you have to mess with the pitch a bit to get desired results, but they are close enough.

Is it feasible to play a norf fc brawler?

Do you know what time period For Honor is set in, user? Because these words you have typed out in that order suggest to me you do not know what time period For Honor is set in, user.

Good game but the server issues are a bummer

i am a fucking god gamer

Right: soul
Left: soulless

then how come theres always 1 dude in each server just smashing everyone?
sure the combat isnt super deep, but its a little deeper than chivalry and a fuck ton less exploitable, which is fine

>then how come theres always 1 dude in each server just smashing everyone?
That's me using a mounted crossbow
Why they thought being able to put a turret anywhere you want was balanced is beyond me

have they give ETA on when they will fix gold/xp shit?

They actually did hire some Chivalry VAs, though I don't remember which ones.

>Why isn't it literally polished to perfection like my Electronic Arts and Activision-Blizzard cinematic games which have no content in them on release day? Why can't a 7 man dev team achieve the same level of polish as a 10000 one? These bugs literally end the game, next TORtanic today

how does one make an ETA for fixing something you don't know the cause of

The archery feels very smooth and unique, I can't get enough of it

>the alpha donator defense force
right on time

Are Zweihander users the lowest IQ players in the game?

>Everybody I can't think of a response to is ALPHA
Literally what was wrong with any of that sentence exactly?

Attached: totally meant to do that.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>blacks weren't in medieval european mercenary companies

Attached: download (2).jpg (180x280, 18K)

Nope.

I thought this was a medieval warfare game, not a fucking first person shooter

The game released and wasn't tested properly, nothing works, the servers are dog shit, and you're oblivious to the fact that people will just move on, nobody gives a shit how small the dev team is nor will your justifications keep people around

>people will just move on
God I hope so, then I can actually play

Devs are Jews. I have never been a range nigger

Attached: asa.png (986x108, 8K)

>elite alpha tester doesn't care about the population as long as he has his 6/6 backers only duel server
There is no doubt in my mind you will be within the top 10% of the remaining 200 players in a few weeks user, godspeed

2H Sword users are niggers

>nothing works
Plenty of things work you gibbering idiot? You can go now and watch thousands of hours of footage of gameplay working. All the modes are functional, the combat system is functional, base customization is functional, literally the only things having issues you even managed to say were progression, one weird clip on a horse, and you having an idiot teammate/getting fucked by a better player, both of which have nothing to do with the game itself.
>the servers are dog shit
They can't buy new ones until Steam pays them, nobody was expecting this level of players to be dumped on the game's servers all at once
>and you're oblivious to the fact that people will just move on
Based on what?

we need a Yea Forums server

I rock the Maul and do this constantly. Honor is for the weak.

*spikes to 400ms constantly*

>alpha tester
?

Attached: Untitled.png (236x106, 34K)

>20 hours already
The absolute state of this nerd

don't call me a nerd...

What is the point of partying in this game? can you even join as group?

PLEASE HELP

no but click the arrow thingy its convenient

Dweeb

You have to link to your Yea Forums pass account

You're making me angry...

Then stay banned cocksucker

what did he mean by this?

>says what he did
>then asking me directly
You. This is what

what did he mean by THIS?

Attached: cow.jpg (675x900, 161K)

>alpha alpha alpha

Attached: alpha.jpg (556x570, 131K)

so uh, is this better than chiv or pretty much just the same thing minus the backwards swings?

Kill yourself

no it's garbage we just play it ironically as a joke to trick retards into asking stupid questions

I fail to see how the previous jumble of words could mean this.

of course you're a furry

Attached: retard.png (978x848, 538K)

It's like Chiv, but worse in every way aside from graphics.

You thought wrong, little boy.

How fucking embarrassing.

It’s the jankiest shitfest I’ve ever played. From simply joining a game to hitting another player with my sword, it’s all arbitrary. I honestly notice no difference in combat when having 800 ping and 40. But then again, I’m having fun, so that’s that.

I havent played chivalry seriously in like 5 years but I used to always play with the maul, apparently I'm still good at it

Attached: 20190501070903_1.jpg (3440x1440, 1M)

You and the guy below you must have tired backs after carrying that much.

How do you unlock all of the colors in the customizer?

>wait for teammates to fight
>flank with axe
>chop heads off
Duels are pointless, if I run into a skilled player we'll just be parrying each other for 2 minutes straight until someone else shows up or one of us gets shot from range. Slash a duelist a few times, if it's obviously going to take a while run away and lead him to team mates, then chop his head off when they body block him.

xp and gold are fixed lads, rejoice

We lost anyway and of course I got no gold or xp, probably would have got over 1000 gold with that many kills

I thought it was a random chance of getting an official server (gold) and an unofficial server (no gold)

or you can just use the server browser and enter an official server like a non brainlet
you are a non brainlet, right user?

The browser wasn't working at all for me earlier.

don't be impatient user, you just gotta hit refresh and wait 5-10 seconds

Of course it's worth it, the Huntsman has no head protection and there are better sidearm options than the Cleaver

Are the base classes the exact same thing as making a custom one? (regarding number of perk points, etc.)

The only difference is you have to buy all the gear first.

Does the game have voice commands? (like chiv. Tf2 etc)

It has a decent number

Custom classes are based on the same rules yes, it would be unbalanced otherwise.
>tfw I can't make a heavy knight holding a zweihander or a halberd

It has emotes and voice commands, and you can combine the two. Basic stuff like yes, no, help, follow, guard, ect

>after all these years, improvements in graphic fidelity, animations, physics, etc. nothing even comes close to Mount and Blade greatsword duels

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. Nothing else compares in terms of raw skill and freedom of action, and I was really hoping Mordhau would at least come close.

FOR THE RED AND BLACK

I'm setting it up right now. I've got a pretty nice dedicated server Midwest.

What should be the
>Server Name
>Server Password
>Map/Gamemode Rotation

3 pan man is hilarious, he was in a server with me and a few friends doing shirtless fists only.

CWC mode

Attached: 717_medium.jpg (426x600, 55K)

Other settings that I can also edit, if you think neccesary
>Team Damage Multiplayer (default 0.5x)
>Regular Damage Multiplayer
>Player Respawn Time
>Ballista / Horse / Catapult Respawn Time
>gravity
>game speed multiplier

how the fuck are people getting xp?

its pretty pathetic that people wanted this game when it's been done better before by other game devs

Mount & Blade combat is shit though and Mordhau is superior

Im not getting xp from official servers as well.

100 Tick Server is up
Name: Party Yea Forumsan
Pass: mhg

Do people hack in this game?

cant find it
no

>waaah M&B/FH/Chiv servers are going to die even more now
Those other games(M&B single player is the shit though) looked shit to me so I never played them. This looked fun to me so I played. The only thing I don't like is it definitely needs new maps. Obviously no one gives a shit about BR mode because whenever I joined them it was searching for more players before it could start every time, so I hope they focus on more maps for frontline and include attack/defend maps.

Are there any offline modes? Even against shitty bots or anything?

fuck horsies

It's midwest, I connected remotely to it just fine.
Make sure your filters don't have passwords setup.

Or if you want, you can run the console command below (tilde ~/` for console)
connect 50.115.121.195

There's a LAN mode.

I'm getting xp from servers in the server browser but not from matchmaking, level 5 atm.

>its been over 24 hours sincegold/xp bug
They should just unlock all the content for everyone until they fix that shit and then give a reward multiplier for a while. Way to fuck up the release, devs.

Attached: nook.png (525x698, 565K)

seethe

Attached: 25k.jpg (735x716, 188K)

How is the horde mode?

nvm im retarded
console command is open, not connect

open 50.115.121.195

I just woke up, did they fix the gold yet

nope, they gave an 'update' saying they're working hard on it, it's a fucking shitshow. Never seen devs this incompetent lmao

The AI is pretty brainless, but regardless you can die very easily. They have the same stats as other players. I wish they'd add new "roaming" pathfinding, there's only like 3 paths on the whole map the AI takes until they see a player, then they'll just go in a straight line to get to that player.

Playing this game in a LAN party must be total bonkers, zoomers will never know this feeling.

>where have I seen that all-time peak before
you're deluded if you think this game lives beyond a week or two, they don't even have functioning servers let alone an XP system that works. The vast majority will be giving up very soon

Attached: q215153.jpg (766x155, 19K)

Chivalry's XP system has been bugged for 6 fucking years lmao

Mordhau is literally just Chiv but without the shitty hitboxes and animation exploits, once they add custom servers there's no reason for anyone to play Chivalry again

chivalry doesn't have the autistic morphing/chambering shit so it kinda balances out the garbage

>Attack arcs are entirely dependent on mouse movement

Playing this game is an exercise in frustration because you literally cannot know what to expect from an attack or at what point it is going to connect due to the aforementioned fact. A shame too, I was looking forward to this game quite a bit.

Attached: It's the kind of tired that sleep won't fix.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Mordhau has way slower swing speeds for most weapons. Chivalry is the faster paced experience, at least for now.

That's the only thing I don't like about this game. Everything is so slow, feels like I'm flinging around one of those giant blowup hammers they sell at amusement parks.

The maul is borderline unusable due to this. Even if you chamber attacks aimed at you with it, the enemy has time to fucking back away to not get hit. Same with morphs.

Fuck no. Taiga is worst by a mile. Whoever takes the third point first usually the red team will keep it the whole game because of how insanely defensible it is

Chivalry was given away for free and launched with 6k players, keep seething

Attached: 3.jpg (756x767, 39K)

I use the big slow axe a lot, I swear to god I've hit someone, and have them recover, start a swing, and flinch me mid-combo. You'd think after this game having the "pro" Chivalry autists up the devs asses for like 3 years the combat would be better. It's like impossible to hit a decent player without feinting, and feint spam (especially with fast stabby weapons which are insane in this game) was the one thing I fucking hated about Chivalry. Fucking Sword of War, Norse Sword, Shortsword, aids.

What is so different about the game that will keep the population playing? oh the little BR mode? lmao delusional alpha tester worried he's wasted thousands of hours

Camp >> Grad > Taiga >>> Mountainpeak

prove me wrong
pro tip: you can't

You can already see the same kind of retard attacks that were so prevalent in Chivalry (not the exploitative ones, fortunately) that ruined the aesthetics of the combat.

This will turn out just like that and you will feel retarded surrounded by people swinging their weapons like fucking quadriplegics.

Grad is the best because fighting in the towers and stairwells is kino
Skirmish/TDM only of course. Camp is the best frontline map

These types of games will never become huge, but Chivalry always has had enough people playing at all hours of the day to find games, even up until Mordhau's launch. People still play MW2 on PC in 2019.