HA HAHA HA HA
HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA
HA
HA HA HA
HA HA HA
HA HA HA
HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

It's actually a "Ho".

This thread is about Demon's Souls, not your mother.

Why does armor have to be so heavy when there's an inventory weight limit? Makes playing a bulky character completely worthless

kek

D E V A S T A T E D
E
V
A this post is not fucking spam
S
T
A
T
E
D This post ain't spam

Attached: 1555270660699.jpg (900x900, 229K)

Attached: 1556519251664.gif (320x240, 1.15M)

Attached: looping black teen gif.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

>official soundtrack ranking
DeS > BB > DS2 > DS3 > DS1 > Sekiro

Yeah Sekiro's soundtrack really disappointed me. It was so forgettable.

DS3 songs are just remixed DS1 songs with the loudness cranked to the max to seem epic.

You shouldn't use heavy or medium armor in the first place, what are you doing bro.

prove that they are the same songs. I am so sick of this anti-3 astroturf. You fucking lie about everything.

DESTROYED

JUST

DeS soundtrack was amateurish garbage with the rare moment of genius if you could call it that
It's not a wonder the guy didn't get any other composing gigs since then

I don't remember all the examples but Aldrich reuses parts of Gywndolin, Priscilla and Nito's music, Soul of Cinder reuses Gywns music, Crystal Sage use Seaths music, there are a bunch more examples.

Attached: 1438639489680.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Adjudicator theme is genius, as is a lot of that soundtrack. You're wrong and a bitch

DeS>BB>DS1>DS2>Sekiro>DS3
Only good song from DS3 was Gundyr's theme. boss music wasn't thta good in Sekiro, but the the regular world music for Mt. Kongo, Ashina and the Fountainhead was top tier.

So basically, only tracks by the hack Sakuraba other than Soul of Cinder which is the best execution out of those
DS1 ost is so shit lol

Attached: 1532355624289.png (471x492, 260K)

AH AH AH AH AH AH
AH AH

Hehehehe

Attached: 1546666786875.png (1010x1018, 1.2M)

Why is Demons Souls so unpopular compared to Dark Souls?
I thought it was a clunky outdated game, but I'm playing it right now on emulator after beating DaS1 and it's fucking great.
It has a few annoyances, but every Souls games has some. I'm certainly liking it more than DaS2.

It was only on PS3 and was relatively obscure when it released