What do you want from the next GTA?

Realistically, what are you expecting?

Attached: 1529734710418.png (798x744, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oP6oBoUiyBk
pcgamer.com/rockstar-boss-thankful-not-to-be-releasing-gta-6-during-trumps-presidency/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555919063309.webm
dexerto.com/gta/gta-6-leak-claims-grand-theft-auto-classic-map-locations-shares-story-details-586740
youtube.com/watch?v=LCg_EyrD27o
youtube.com/watch?v=EL_pBJN_O3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vice City again except with GTA5's gameplay.

This, zoomer vidya disguised as a boomer game.

youtu.be/oP6oBoUiyBk

Attached: 1550922541610.png (1280x720, 849K)

Online being pushed even harder

A lower budget inbetween release reminiscent of earlier GTA and/or Chinatown Wars (which was fantastic).

This is honestly a work of art. I have no idea why I like this video so much but it speaks to me, especially as a doomer myself.

>lower budget
Never going to happen
They'd rather use that low budget on smaller brands (bully, manhunt)

>Takes place in Miami and New York

yeh okay gonna call fake there, I mean the whole article screams fake but whatever

>Realistically, what are you expecting?
To have ground breaking technology having a massive yet immaculately detailed world map but beyond that nothing much to actually do in it and gets boring after a while.

So really I expect it to be like every other Rockstar game.

can we get a set of decent remasters of the PS2 / PSP games first?

the way SA was handled on PS4 and Xbox One, despite being different for both, was a complete travesty

It just means Vice City and Liberty City smartass

>2 cities
How will that work for online. No way are they gonna segregate half the players

i want an edgier setting like the city from manhunt or my personal wish is for something related to drug cartels and gore like the movie sicario and some episodes of breaking bad
also wouldnt mind futuristic setting from gta 2, i want rockstar to shit over witcher faggots

ihonestly just want enterable restaurants to return lol why the fuck there arent any in gta 5.. simply WTF.
honestly just port gta sa to rage engine and call it gta 6
cringe
3d gtas gameplay is superior
the only thing that 5 has going for it is riding around the city at night tin sports car

you need to add Ebin store exclusive too

More interiors and more types of shops, more sideactivities, both criminal and life sim ones. put things back in the environment to find like weapons, anything to make it feel less empty and boring, to make its open world actually fun to explore.

>liberty city AGAIN
why would he believe him

Sony is fucking cancer

Vice City Stories PC Edition is still being developed tho

wew

>as a doomer myself.

Attached: 1555784652826.jpg (680x446, 44K)

pcgamer.com/rockstar-boss-thankful-not-to-be-releasing-gta-6-during-trumps-presidency/

Don't expect one in modern times, or at least modern USA. I would bet it being set in South America to be honest, like post Escobar Medellen.

Everybody can be a doomer m8, maybe you're a doomer too

I may be I guess but those memes are just *snap* worthy.

If you feel the need to say you're a "doomer", you're not a doomer.

>Rockstar
>Exclusives, even limited
No

>GTA timed exclusivity
its over

Attached: atv.gif (650x366, 2.58M)

>Because Red Dead Redemption 2 is set a century in the past, it probably won't explore those issues.
They sure as hell crammed as much of it in there they as possibly could, though

why shouldnt they just reuse LC and just add in the other New York boroughs+more of Jersey(Alderney) and forests

two reasons
its been used to death in several games
vice city is the only game that hasn't been shown in the hd universe

>PS5 timed exclusivity for GTA6

Bull shit, it would cost more for that than making the most expensive AAA game they could possibly make

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555919063309.webm

Hopefully a more grounded story with a darker tone. I fucking hated V's 80's action movie style and reddit humor.

Keep SEETHING

kek

>its been used to death in several games
most other games dont go beyond Manhattan

Attached: Yonkers.jpg (980x340, 77K)

thinking about it, maybe an expanded Alderney or carcer city would be cool since carcer is supposed to be pretty close

we already got that with GTA IV and everyone hated it, GTA is made to be campy

i cannot wait for sony to fucking die

I agree. I would also like less handholding and telling you how everything works, let people have fun a figure it out.

Attached: 1547785338932.jpg (960x720, 94K)

Your pic is so bland it made me realize I wouldn't mind a new GTA set in europe.

>everyone hated it

No they didn't. They hated IV because the map wasn't as big as San Andreas and they couldn't fly planes. If they made another GTA with that tone and a bigger map, it would be kino

more time gates and macro transactions

>One month
It'll be fine

expecting it to suck major dick like gtav and rdr2

But being able to fly between cities would be great
Just one map isn't enough anymore

Based and retardpilled

Attached: 1545659679927.png (808x853, 497K)

>mountain of cash for one month
based sony paying for their customers to beta test

Attached: 1545680371666.jpg (474x338, 32K)

I want the drug dealing mechanic from Chinatown wars to come back. Fuck the stock market.

GTA V is already the perfect arcade GTA. Now, I just want a more serious tone and realistic gameplay like GTA IV, but with even more emphasis on these elements.

this
GTA isn't supposed to be serious, I don't want another IV
And believe me it has nothing to do with the smaller map or planes

>what do you want from next GTA
A game like saints row 2 of course. The best open world gangsta simulator of all time. Anything else is subpar not worth my time.

Attached: siiip.jpg (470x529, 39K)

Wtf is this a teen skin for sombra?

>saints row 2
Now that was a game that did edge and funny right

>What are you expecting?
A game where I murder random pedestrians, have sex with hookers and then kill them afterwards.

>k-keep being mad over cancerous business tactics!
Will do.

I'd like to visit a different city

Indeed my man. GTA will never top it. Might as well sip and sit back and watch the GTA 5 zoomies and inferior san andreas boomers argue about a game that will never top the royal purple king.

Attached: sip heh.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Aww is the little baby gonna cwyyyyyy

I expect rockstar to at least have learned from 5's map. A mountain doesn't need to be 50% of the map, especially when there's nothing to do there.

God damn that was high quality

Ugh, possibly back to Liberty City, and Vice City. Fucking boring.
Personally I'd like to revisit Las Venturas.

dexerto.com/gta/gta-6-leak-claims-grand-theft-auto-classic-map-locations-shares-story-details-586740

It’ll be exactly like it is now. The only difference is instead of everyone in Los Santos and the country dead, everyone will be in Vice and Liberty will be dead. GTAO is already segregation, the game, complete with awful matchmaking.

It’s going to be about a criminal or group of criminals that shoot people and get money. It’s going to spawn a whole bunch of clickbait YouTube videos and create a few new YouTube stars, while showing marginal growth for other YouTubers who will never be famous and pump out a million trick or mod videos or whatever with like 60 views each.

Seriously fucking again? Why does Rockstar only know 3 fucking cities? Why not have a game take place in Europe? That would be awesome.

Not even the original user, but everybody can relate to the doomer trope regardless of age
while the zoomer/boomer archetype is more of a generational thing, or it's perceived as such

Synthwave radio station, otherwise dropped even before I see anything about it.

I’m going to expect a big map where you can’t go into most of the buildings because fuck you. It’s also going to take forever to load and the online is going to crash all the time.

gonna be just as boring as all the ones before it

What in the actual fuck does Donald Trump have to do with Grand Theft Auto? Jesus Christ I’m tired of all the bitching.

>Exclusivity
Sony couldn't afford it and R* doesn't need them anymore. GTA5 brought in billions on its own and hindering their revenue stream isn't even an option.

>not including the Wii
Propaganda

Nothing terribly good. Another game with great tech but okayish gameplay and awful to barely acceptable missions, maybe the writing will be entertaining.
Really wish they would focus more on making random mayhem or missions that revolve around creating ruckus around the city over scripted and lineal shit with a car chase at the end. Also gib next gen Vice City.

to die out already

bait

>GTA
>GTA III
>Liberty City Stories
>GTA Advance
>GTA IV
>Chinatown Wars
You can indeed expect them to be that retarded.

Xbox 360 kinda had exclusivity for GTA IV

>interesting characters

Man. I fucking hate gta v's character. None of them have charisma or are interesting in any way.

I liked Trevor even though he was a "lol i'm random and crazy" cliche.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCg_EyrD27o

Mountains were a comfy place to ditch the cops, though.

none of them have a satisfying arc or a sense of agency. tommy vercetti got dicked around and then started taking over around the halfway point. the gta5 cast spends the entire story being dicked around never doing anything for themselves.

>instead of guns you threaten the bank teller with a bucket of acid
Has potential.

and that's about it

Not really. Pretty much every family I visited around the Wii’s heyday had one. I’d be curious to see the comparison to the Wii sales.

>GTA 6 releasing only 2 years after the intense development that was RDR2
>and as a full blown next gen title too
>WITH limited Sony exclusivity
yeah right

I don’t mind it at all. Yes I’m mad that the map doesn’t have more to do, but there’s nothing wrong with variety. If GTA V has more things to do in the cluttered city space and kept the mountains, it would be perfect.

>GTA
>low budget
Lmfao at this guy. Is this your first day kid? Rushed and low budget are criticisms you can never make about GTA. For all their flaws R* always spends a fortune and takes forever with their cash cow.

sure, but in V's case the map doesn't need to be 50% mountain. maybe if they were off to the side so that area could be used for yet another city. the map didn't need all that ocean space either

>gta5 cast spends the entire story being dicked around never doing anything for themselves.
what about the end part where they all go shoot their enemies and live happily ever after.

Except people can fly across the map in seconds. How are they gonna do that in this fake game

GTAV but worse.

No, he's calling it bait because he thinks there's no possible way you could be so retarded that you didn't realize it was only looking at the sixth gen of consoles.

take another look at the gif

>For all their flaws R* always spends a fortune and takes forever with their cash cow.

All the GTA games have shoestring budgets and were finished in a few months.

What do you guys hope for the new GTA?
>better controls, specifically shooting mechanics
>changing seasons
>multiple maps (Vice City and Liberty City, etc)

Its depressing that rockstar is forced to keep making these trash games when they have so many good ips

I'm expecting it to be shit, realistically speaking.
What I want is for it to not be shit though.

What would happen if Sony tried to force censorship onto GTA like they have been doing to other games?

a lot of the tech (assets as well but they will still have to make a bunch) that was developed for rdr2 will be used for the next gta, it would not surprise me if the games were co developed to a degree or both thoguht of when they were making the new engine

still, im not playing a 30 fps gta on the goddamn ps5

what are there other IPs besides Max Payne. GTA is what put them on the map. they went from being literally who to the gold standard of open world adventure.

>Why not have a game take place in Europe?
Europe doesn't have great criminals.

Only in America, user.

Attached: 8bitmoonwalk.gif (500x500, 229K)

and L.A noire and Bully now that i remember.

>what is Italian Mafia

dont forget midnight club

Don't forget about Agent!

Better when they moved to America

The mafia never operated in Italy.

Even US media portrays american mafia as a sad wannabe
Italian mafia is the real shit

GTA has always had contemporary commentary in the form of fictionalized versions of real life people. It would be out of place for them not to include one of the most inflammatory Presidents to ever hold the position. If they want to avoid the garbage fire that is "Commentary on Trump's presidency," they kind of need to avoid his presidency altogether.

what i hope for the next GTA:

-a female player character

the shitstorm will be glorious.

she can be a latina gangster and be into crime for saving up money for boob implants.

Holy shit, this is kino.

Hasn't Trump already been satirized in GTA as Donald Love or am I missing something?

Give me funky but gritty and dystopian 70s Liberty City pls

Attached: poster-780.jpg (780x1170, 250K)

the self-indulgent "doomer" thing is the worst

Back then he was just a famous, loudmouth, rich guy. The frame the public heard or thought about him in (for the most part) was his celebrity, personality, and wealth: but not politics. Zoomers wouldn't understand.

What are Camorra, Cosa nostra & 'Ndrangheta then

Say what you will about GTAV, but there is nothing better than driving or flying around LS at night

this rumor is right up there with RDR2 supposedly being an Epic Game Store exclusive. GTAVI isn't even Rockstar's next game V is still selling.

That's what he still is, only now he is the president. All they would need to do is bring Love back and make him mayor.

lmao why did sega even bother with that overrated piece of shit

>That's what he still is, only now he is the president.
Yeah but the "sexist and racist overlord" spin is really strong; I'm not american, I met with a few normie friends on Easter Monday and they were all certain he wanted to deport anyone that wasn't white

GTA: Battle Royale

Honestly, I don't know what to fucking expect anymore. GTA V was such a disappointment that I was ready to abandon gta altogether. But then RDR2 dropped and blew me away. It was such a nice singleplayer experience again. All in all, I hope they make it more like rdr2 and less like the abortion of gta v.

So this current gen only got a last gen port as its sole GTA?
>tfw Im afraid the same thing will happen to the Switch with Mario Kart 8

i just want the houser brothers to stop thinking they're matt stone and trey parker

holy shit
V is almost 6 years old

that it doesnt exist, to the chagrin of all the bottom feeders who play rockstars shit

This

Because it was popular and selling really well but they became unable to financially support it further because of a lack of consumer confidence at its launch since they released like three machines back-to-back-to-back (and don't forget the launch date fiasco).

>american mafia
The media you see ARE american mafia.
The only "mafia" we hear about europe are human traffickers mainly in france.

I thought this was going to be all wojak shit but it was actually pretty good

they want it to be interesting

what about having a game take place in Japan? the Yakuza could be interesting.

they already had china town wars
but yea wouldn't be bad

I feel like we have enough Yakuza games atm

ye

Attached: 65747683542.jpg (640x388, 43K)

intense focus on online

We do? i want to get to experience the Yakuza more. what's the best Yakuza themed game you personally played.

10/10, astounding work.

Attached: 55684195_2013019735469395_3999119447456481280_n.jpg (960x574, 50K)

kek

yakuza 0

Unironically Yakuza 0
>
Fuck off

>zoomer police in modern GTA is made of jannies
>boomer police in Vice City is moot + Snacks

It's the little things

Based retard

What else have they censored?

>some of those delusional disqus comments
I felt like I just got cancer.

and that would actually check off ALL the diversity shit too
and everyone could be a scumbag, doesn't matter the race
AND diversified gangs

goddamn you have taste user
I love using Warriors as an excuse to shut faggots up about their dumb capeshit and how some films were ahead of their time
then again though, the main characters in the movie were whitewashed, there were a few more black gang members in the Warriors clan, but again, this was the 70s they made this in 1979

GTA V moved from mid-2000s cell phone to smart phone. What kind of phone system are we looking at in GTA VI? Had the world really changed that much since 2013 to warrant yet another GTA? How much different can it be, besides a different setting and updated graphics?

Those are some really retarded friends then, user.

They were whitewashed because they didn't want to make a movie about a gang of violent niggers raping girls at night
The rape scenes were also removed

You know what? I wouldn’t be fucking surprised. They would make it all online and throw out the story altogether. That would be enough to make me not want to buy it just like I still haven’t bought Black Ops IV. Fuck paying for a battle royale, unless it’s MAYBE pubg. Still haven’t made my decision in buying that yet.

I never read the comics fully so I can't call bullshit
but I'll believe you

Attached: 1367268655592.jpg (1200x1262, 217K)

I'll pirate it on PC unless it comes out on the same day as consoles, just like I do with every game.

Who?

9 playable characters

What's the name of the song that plays when it switches to doomer? I must know.

Attached: 1555327980865.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Nah, they just don't give a flying fuck about foreign stuff happening on the other side of the planet.
When the TV tells them "X" every day for years, they tend to believe that's just how things are and move on

Slow as molasses "realistic" anti-fun gameplay, microtransactions and shoot-on-sight multiplayer.

The comics were also whitewashed and made rape-less

Thank god they can’t influence American politics, then.

Here you go user.
youtube.com/watch?v=EL_pBJN_O3M

The main thing I want to see in GTA6 is building interiors. That was one of the best details of RDR2 and it added so much to the world and exploration.

>microtransactions
this . a lot of them

then I meant the book
see what I mean
fuck, I have more research to do

Thanks fellow doomfag.

Attached: Thumbs up.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

I want Manhunt 3 with a 250 million dollar budget. And Bully 2 starring a cute girl

kek

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Holy shit nigger, you need to play Hotline Miami

>exclusivity
Can we stop with this, please.

Maybe they could do a man/woman pokemon style protag. Or husband wife split protags

You got JoJo part 5, be happy with that.

No? Why would it stop? Exclusivity deals move units

>older chris-chan having found god before sonic.gif

>Liberty City
Please no. Shittiest most boring gta city.

>pcgamer.com/rockstar-boss-thankful-not-to-be-releasing-gta-6-during-trumps-presidency/
so no GTA6 til 2057? Once Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump, and Barron Trump all finish their terms?

That’s going to be harder to do in a big city than rural little towns in the 1800s.

>coming next year, during the holiday season
So we'll see it sometime in 2025

I hate how newer Rockstar Games have this insane preoccuption with making the animations as life-like as possible, even when it makes controlling the character's a fucking nightmare.

Missions are a joke. Instead of allowing you to creatively express yourself in the action, the game holds your hand through every fucking corridor and if you stray 10 yards from your current checkpoint the mission completely starts over.

Attached: Not+my+proudest+fap_3fc392_6164346.jpg (379x349, 47K)

I highly doubt the next GTA will be next year. It’s WAY too soon after RDR2 and they will probably start milking that shit soon after they are finally done milking GTA V of course.

GTAV is still a cash cow. I doubt it's going anywhere any time soon.

The announcement m8

Manhunt is so underrated. A third one would be grand. Give me the ability to carve into an enemy in just about any way I want.

Here's how you make it make sense in the narrative: You're a guy being hunted down by a LOT of people, maybe a whole city or township of people, and if your enemies see one of their comrades killed in a particularly gruesome way, they might turn tail. The protagonist realizes this and employs only the most painful looking executions.

Attached: realshit.jpg (318x289, 20K)

GTA 77 in liberty city is all I want. The birth of hip hop and punk, French connection shit, dirty Serpico style cops, Andy Warhol art slimebags and mountains of blow at studio 54. All those gorgeous 70’s cars, color pallets, fashions. This will never happen because this would be good.

Add a hot male character and maybe I’ll play this game

Sure, but not every building obviously, just some important/interesting ones.

GTA V: Blood Dragon

Make him a furry. A real furry. A trap too.

Attached: 46750694_1912605888861633_3988185701966413824_n.jpg (571x644, 30K)

No more rockstar holding my hand in every mission

better not be in the fucking US

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1544803027226.png (1120x630, 411K)

Is it just gonna keep being NYC, Miami, and LA over and over again? C'mon R*, do something new.

Manhunt 1 is kino as fuck. I would love a Manhunt 3 but they will NEVER do it sadly.

So if its coming out next year then we should expect an announcement any day now, Or at least R* should debunk the leak

There really is no other game like it.

There is a 0% chance GTA 6 is coming out next year.

all popularized in america

Especially since the screencap has a fucking grammatical error.

What

Sorry, I responded to the wrong person.

It has incredible commentary on violence and how it is portrayed in Media. It’s amazingly artistic without glorifying it’s violence due to the sheer brutality of it. It’s truly a fantastic game

The author of an article about a supposed leak made a grammatical mistake?
Well fuck, that settles it

This needs to be a webm

Rockstar usually has a gap of about 1 year between console and PC release, but Sony would have to be offering them hundreds of millions of dollars to keep it off Xbox. I mean, literally, $200,000,000+ easy.

Take-Two doesn't publish GTA. Rockstar Games does. Yes, there's a difference. RDR2 was the same way, published by Rockstar Games. Just because they're a subsidiary doesn't mean T2 control's Rockstar. Take-Two is also a publisher, parallel to Rockstar Games. They aren't the same teams.

If they redo Vice City they need to go back to the 80s. A modern Miami would be boring as shit.

So how is Sony going to censor GTA?

That article had nothing to do with Trump or his presidency. It was referring to the current era
>"Both intense liberal progression and intense conservatism are both very militant, and very angry. It is scary but it’s also strange, and yet both of them seem occasionally to veer towards the absurd,"
Absolutely fucking misrepresentation. So, basically just another day for PC Gamer.

fucking based

Anyone that lived during this era can explain this pretty easily. The PS2 had full on-board backwards compatibility with the PS1. It wasn't necessarily a better console. It just hit the right buttons.

More importantly, it killed Sega's console division which was really a terrible thing. I get that all's fair in love and capitalism, but I really would have liked to see Sega continue to make consoles. It was just really bad timing that Sony had such a great machine come out right after they were eating losses from Sega CD, Sega 32X, and other experimental consoles.

Incidentally, the PS2 was the last console I ever bought.

SoulCaliburVI
DeadorAlive6
GTA6

The mark of the end of gaymen kek

Attached: 1443214000083.jpg (709x709, 77K)

>America is easy to parody and make fun of
>Rockstar is British and too cucked to make fun of Muslims, Indians and degenerates
>Guns being extremely easy to acquire is a satire of America

lol they want people to buy it so it's not going to be in your insignificant country

I want carcer city so bad. They could do detroit and the whole blacks thing. Easy.

Sony and Nintendo already killed Sega's hopes of competing in the console markets in the previous generation when the flop that was the Saturn had to compete with the PS1 and N64.

>tfw you don't give a shit about how big the map is

I would 100% take a medium sized city where you can enter every building and there's details over a massive empty map where you can't go inside anything, like in GTA V

Attached: 54c.jpg (500x281, 87K)

>Wojak content that isn't low effort

GTA doesn't work without guns

Nowhere except American can you have guns, unless you're in a war-torn african or middle eastern country

i really hope next GTA isnt such a soulless and charmless husk like GTA 5 was.

Attached: 1544369827709s.jpg (106x125, 2K)

This. I'll take an atmospheric medium-sized map than over a barren massive overworld any day.

Politically correct.
Online is integrated into the SP, or more realistically, the other way around.
Survival mechanics where your MC will die from famine if you don't feed him every 20 minutes.
Skill trees.

Grand Theft Auto is a live service now, user.

Imagine the cuckolding memes when all the players make the wife go romance multiple black guys.

Anyone can make up a "leak".
It would be worthless for R* to even give that person the time of the day.

It's like if Donald Trump tried to argue with every single retard who quotes him on twitter.

#1 thing should be better controls from everyone
#2 should be the series needs to evolve and not be the same shitty game just with stereotypical chars

GTA 4 was really good for this.

I remember you could actually go in apartments, restaurants, and other buildings

They should set it I'm the most diverse and crime riddled town in America.

Anchorage. Fuck this city, the rst of the state is cool.

Attached: 1556239384634.jpg (600x549, 28K)

I would like it to be set in Vice City again, preferably in the 80's, so that we get the aesthetics and, cold war, and drug empires. But I would like it to be a darker story, at least for the base game. I didn't like the 3 protagonists in one game thing from V. I much preferred VI's episodic DLC for getting new characters, tones, and stories. Also this: ()

Alaska?

What the fuck even happens there.

I want them to stop working their people like slaves because it shows.

>What I want:
a complete single experience in a city that that doesn't get much vidya representation.
>What I expect:
heavy focus on GTA:O, and a return to Vice City, to appease all of the drooling mongoloids.

Because these underage retards think GTA is endemic to America, not realizing they already had two games set in London.

There's also the Murdochs

Anchorage itself, I have no idea. I think it's just a hub for oil company executives and people to support them. There is a military base here but I hate it all. The real problem is that there are so many fucking minority groups here and only a few of them are any good. Homeless people everwhere who though their no skills from living in butt fuck nowhere Alaska would get them a job.

I think you don’t have the best grasp on economics mate. It would be a considerable sum of money, But 200 million may be a tad of an over exaggeration. Does having a 30 day exclusive move over 200 million in hardware for Snoy? the answer to that would be absolutely not. If it was a legit Snoy exclusive until the end of time I could see that being worth 200 mil easy though. That may be worth half a billion.

VR support

God damn this video is so good.

Games as a service is fraud. GTA V is fraud.

Less single player, more microtransactions.

I could see them trying some kind of souls style always online world

If if makes you feel better the 2 Protagonists will be played by Eva Mendes & Ryan Gosling, confirming the rumor about a Female MC

Bringing up some expansion packs from 20 years ago isn't relevant to the direction GTA has headed. Under that same thinking, it would be like arguing GTA6 doesn't have to be 3D and have a top-down view because the first games did it.

absolutely this
They can go full Deus Ex for all I care

>gondola in the background

a good story

Heh

Turn off player detection online

Make rooms 100 players

Basically BR

Attached: happy birthday.png (612x486, 137K)

It was the DVD player that sold it.

Yeah that’s not happening
Sony can’t afford Rockstar

This
I literally didn’t own any games on my PS2 until like 2006 when I was old enough to buy GTA SA despite owning a PS2 for like 3 years

This video is better than GTA 6 could ever be.

this
gta5 is not making a billion a year and therefore 6 has to come out, and using ps5 to double dip later on makes sense
it will be entirely online and nothing will be single player

>timed exclusives
hahaha

No. Better port the Vita and little what's left of PS4 library because there aren't emulators for them yet.

>being excited for GTA after the dogshit that was the new red dead

Attached: 4262A7BB-5AC4-46F5-94DB-88D3BD26485E.jpg (990x1766, 189K)

Where’s that RDR?

Why not set in Berlin 1936?

Attached: 1555362684884.png (538x329, 166K)

Cater to adults first and foremost.

gta pakistan with undertaker and john cena please

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

next level

real life chung lee???

a map twice as big with half the missions gta v had. and 6 female protagonists. all of them minorities and 3 being transgender.

I want to replay some Vice City right now, but my PS2 is dead. Playing on PC just wouldn't be the same.