*drip*

*drip*

Attached: 1555686093656.gif (951x534, 708K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSOcUnn1mtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=23vjWtUpItk
youtu.be/23vjWtUpItk
youtube.com/watch?v=6_pN1KFWJ1U
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8wKRUMKgE
youtube.com/watch?v=vnST5rA64Oc
geek.com/chips/intel-submerges-supercomputer-in-fluid-to-cut-cooling-costs-95-percent-1590702/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: wat.webm (960x544, 2.7M)

Imagine letting water go anywhere near your PC's guts

thankfully pc parts nowadays are MOSTLY waterproofed so you just gotta dry it off with a cloth and you're good to go.

distilled water is harmless to electronics

>pay more to have 3% better cooling
>spend triple the effort to keep it running clean
Good goy

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 05C62695-AF0E-46F5-BC6D-4864268D4ACC.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

and? once you put it in the loop it collects impurities and will fuck up electronics if it ever leaks

Bruh...

You've obviously never built you're are own pc with water coolering so why the fuck are you shitting up the thread?

Attached: 1552688149069.png (645x729, 90K)

It's not for better cooling, it's for a quieter cooling solution than your shitty "silent" noctua fans, you fucking brainlet

Attached: 1552405073141.png (610x612, 62K)

awesome, so my computer sounds like a fridge instead of a small fan

>you're are own

Attached: s5sd8i6zt5j21.jpg (456x810, 27K)

>you're are own
I hope for irony sake, you posted that image to go along with with your post.

watercoolingfags of Yea Forums, tell me how to get around my paranoia about leaks

>you're are own

Attached: 817C32A7-3172-44C1-B0E1-CFB1C147044E.jpg (296x290, 8K)

Double fittings, if the inner one breaks the outer one is there to catch the leak. Plus pressure sensor to detect leaks and redundant cooling circuits

Skip it altogether and deal with the sound of fans.

Attached: 1550002154058.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Just don't use water cooling?

lmao just get closed headphones/headset and don't have your PC next to your head.

You still use fans with watercooling you fucking brainlet

Now you have fan noise + pump noise

bravo

just imagine for one minute being a cuck and a HUE at the same time, and in top of that, water is flooding your CPU.

why would you go to the trouble of watercooling and not use copper tubes

dunk it in mineral oil
zero noise
zero pump
zero tubing

Pretty much
>Spend a bunch of time and money on planning, cutting and setting up a custom designer liquid cooling system
>Spend a lot more time and money on maintaining it
>Taking it apart to fix/clean/replace it is a messy ordeal
Meanwhile
>Buy a small All-In-One liquid cooler
>Pay 1.3x the price of a good air cooler to get 1.3x the cooling efficiency
>Can usually pare down the number of fans in your case to just a single intake on the front and one exhaust on the 120mm AIO radiator
>It carries on for years without you ever needing to think about it

If you can't deal with going overboard on tightening and securing every single fitting, just buy an AIO, they're permanently sealed to the point you'd need a hacksaw to open them up.

Attached: random ass AIO cooler.jpg (4673x3146, 849K)

i've seen the gunk that builds up inside one of those over the course of a year, i don't trust 'em

>mouthbreather gamers still fall for the battlestation watercooling meme instead of just buying automotive AN lines and coolers which are both better and cheaper
>still fall for gaymen chairs instead of just buying a 911 GT3 bucket seat and slapping that onto a regular bottom end of a chair
That profit margin must be so fucking big

>genetic defective hairlet mutants trying to stay relevant
when will they learn

had a similar one and lasted me around 3 years before i upgraded my cpu, im sure it still runs fine

Noctuas are dead silent though, you pretty much have to have them pressed up against your ear. Also water cooling has fans anyway in addition to the far more obnoxious pump noise.

watercooling is a meme

Might as well just buy a car, bolt the mobo and heatsink to the roof, and cool it by driving fast.

Sounds like fun.

>"click"

MOAR

You don't. You just realize that unless you're doing calculations for NASA, air cooling is more than enough if you have a good case

Agreed, for 90% of all use cases at least. Only people who are abusing a housefire like a 9980XE should consider it.

i realized watercooling was a meme the second somebody told me to buy it

What difference does the noise make when I have headphones on?

dude looks kinda like James McAvoy

It depends on your build.

I made an ITX build in an Evolv Shift and going from air cooling to AIO was literally the difference of 30c, but that case is notoriously shit for air cooling CPUs.

Anything m-ATX and above is absolutely, 100% pointless to have water cooling in ifyou just buy an actual good quality air cooler, unless you just like the looks better.

>coolering

this, I don't get it.
pure pc autism

>pump and radiator
>quieter than a noctua
ok retard

>double fittings,
Sounds like an opportunity for double failure to me.

Attached: 083.jpg (377x351, 20K)

>zoomers have liquid computers now
fuck i'm getting old

>Pay 1.3x the price of a good air cooler to get 1.3x the cooling efficiency
That's being generous

Attached: temp-load.jpg (730x603, 41K)

Please link sound version. I need to hear him spaz out loud.

It was a thing even back in my Pentium 3 days. Difference is only case modder did it.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 1M)

So that's what that green shit was.

Attached: 1507520828050.jpg (476x627, 136K)

That looks like a 90's Nickelodeon game show. and now I want one

>you're are own pc with water coolering

Attached: tumblr_mjepzifZBi1relyzxo1_500.gif (500x500, 402K)

You lived long enough for LEDs to be considered "cool" again

Attached: 1550964298795.gif (350x409, 437K)

Attached: sako.jpg (393x418, 43K)

are you okay

>he puts barbecue sauce in his watercooling

Attached: 1555024531434.jpg (960x960, 43K)

mine lasted for about 8 years before it started leaking goo on my GTX1080 so now several of the display output ports are kill.

Suddenly glad I didn't fall for the liquid cooling meme.

>he doesn't play Flavortown VR

Watercooling has literally no pluses other than letting you see more of your mobo from a case window. Its more expensive, louder, less efficient, and requires more upkeep than a good heat sink with good fans.

Attached: 1551023921323.jpg (528x565, 76K)

That reminds me, I remember watching this video years ago about this dude using shit like ketchup, mustard, soap etc instead of regular thermal paste for the cpu

Not with the amount of dust everything keeps accumulating in here.

I'm seriously considering switching to watercooling for this reason alone. That and removing that gigantic CPU fan i have. If it wasn't for the need to unscrew shit from my GPU i'd be down there already.

Yeah. Thanks for asking.

Compression fittings and hard lines are complete memes, barbs or bust.

tfw I had to open my case after 3 years and clean the dust off my computer because a fan was going ham( a case fan mind you) . Stressed.

if the pc has dust filter i can't see dust accumulating at a pace that would be annoying to clean once every few years.

also a watercooling system has a radiator that can get dust in it too.

No one's mentioning the biggest issue of water cooling, once the water heats up and reaches an equilibrium in temperature it does not perform better than air cooling and actually takes a longer while to cool down once you stop taxing your cpu, since the water is warmed up, retains heat for far longer and no new water can enter the system and the water is barely cooling any more. In other words after roughly an hour of play time, you might as well not be water cooling since there is no benefit to it after said point, but actually a disadvantage.

Check out this vid for more info.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSOcUnn1mtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=23vjWtUpItk
>Watercooling is bett-

I'll never understand people going for liquid unless they have 4+ GPUs

>>It carries on for a year without you ever needing to think about it

fixed

Attached: 1542111688585.jpg (645x729, 109K)

>his CPU isn't clocked at 4.5ghz or higher
Are you living in 2008 or something?

Don't liquid coolers just become saturated once you've been running for a while?

Like liquid is better for transferring heat away from the cpu, but then you're still using a fan blowing over a radiator to cool the liquid. So at first you get super cool temps but after a while all the liquid heats up and you're bottlenecked by how fast your radiator fan can move air.

my workloads are GPU not CPU so nah I don't

>Thermaltake

mineral oil cooling

thats not Uh Oh!

Get an all in one cooler, you don't have to ever do anything with it. It comes prefilled and it's permanently sealed. Even a cheap old model from Corsair or something will lower your temps by 20-30 degrees.

>Use low quality shit like EK or Thermaltake instead of Bitspower for fittings and Watercool for waterblocks
>Complain
Your fault really.

underrated

>coolering
lmfao

Attached: 1553106282470.gif (457x486, 1.93M)

>Buy a small All-In-One liquid cooler

>costs more, runs louder and performs worse than a Noctua
>have to use software monitoring for pump failure and then throw the entire unit away

Attached: 1537218392645.png (704x647, 235K)

I did my best, user.

Attached: 1533053002001.png (800x388, 116K)

>t. poorfag who can't afford to build a real pc

I have two PCs, both skylake i7k's that are overclocked. One is cooled by a h110i and one is cooled with 5 noctua fans

The liquid cooled is dead silent -- yes the radiator has fans but hurr durr it doesn't need to be operating at 100% to cool the radiator effectively AND it's only 2 fans. They are down at 30-50% and I still get better temps than my fan cooled one. The fan cooled one is louder (still soft) and often needs to be up at 80%+ plus speed on all 5 fans

You can barely even tell it's on when idling. When gaming, the only thing you really hear is the GPU fan.

Not the same as the fan cooled solutions

Stay mad poorfags

>user is something wrong with your PC? It's so loud. Can you turn it down? It's distracting Tyrone when he's tearing my pussy in two with his BBC

Attached: 1472843566963.png (500x500, 77K)

>shitty AIO coolers
>not a custom loop
>mfw

Attached: DlF2VzyU4AA1M8B.jpg large.jpg (1450x2048, 256K)

>with with

If you actually have a computer with five Noctua fans that need to run at 80% and the thing still runs hot, all you're really proving is that you're a complete fucking retard about your airflow.

They can, but this usually only becomes an issue when you try to cool a heavily overclocked high TDP processor (delid dis) with a single fan AIO cooler, or when you have a custom built liquid cooling loop with overclocked CPU and GPU(s) in sequence on too little radiator surface. Any dual fan AIO cooler will have no issues cooling a CPU, and the major benefit of liquid cooling radiators is that they're not restricted by size or weight in the same way air coolers are, and large models can feature far more fin area than an air cooler ever can.

Nice pic, bro. I love Star Trek

>0 reading comprehension

It doesn't run hot. It needs to be at 80%+ to be at acceptable temperatures. Learn to read you fucking trogdolyte

Attached: 46a0c821cf39587eb5596d4bafd8a0878e332a95_mirror.jpg (2048x1794, 583K)

>5 noctua fans
ok retard

No, the true bottleneck of liquid cooling solutions is probably going to be your mounting into the CPU. Everything else is really efficient.

This guy is the epitome of water cooling retards.
>that video where he gimped his test method to prove his life isn't a lie
Kino.

youtu.be/23vjWtUpItk
water zoomers btfo

remember when pelts where a thing? those were the days

>you're are own pc
>water coolering

Attached: 1551592120400.jpg (400x400, 64K)

Except he readily admits that -very good- air cooled setups perform on the same level as liquid cooling nowadays, and that he only sticks to it because it's what he's been doing for the last 15 years and because it allows for greater immersion and attention to detail in his hobby.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_pN1KFWJ1U

But they mentioned custom loops being better than Air, just that it's not feasible for people actually using them like a normal human being

Luckily that liquid isn't conductive so take it apart let it dry out and fix the leak.

I think the bigger fact is that it helps keeps cpu temps out of the case because the gpu is the component that generates a ton of heat quickly. I use an aio so my fans arent trying to cool both a gpu and cpu. I rather my cpu run at 60c and blow up than my gpu. It's considerably cheaper.

PHYSICS BTFO

Attached: 1556556027566.webm (640x640, 2.91M)

Anytime you add water to a cooling system it makes it instantly x5 more harder to deal with.
Condensation is a bitch.

Do you seriously think CPUs will blow up at 60C?

>you didn't fall for the water cooling cuck meme

Attached: 1542741818892.png (800x798, 815K)

Good luck switching those parts out when you need to let it dry for a month.

Dude live in brazil and own all that tech, he's probably a millionaire

did he died?

Attached: 1556297567496.webm (667x750, 761K)

Attached: 1tt23.jpg (480x360, 16K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1556370991315.jpg (298x363, 49K)

Condensation is only an issue when there are surfaces colder than the dew point of the ambient air, which means considerably cooler than room temperature, which is impossible with traditional simple heat transfer. Condensation becomes an issue in overclock record chasing peltier element or liquid nitrogen setups.

Attached: gskill-hwbot-overclock-kit-cinebench-r15.jpg (1400x900, 605K)

Gross

I said I rather my cpu run at 60c AND blow up than my gpu. I didn't say my cpu will blow up at 60c but rather excessive heat will be the death of it. Quit trying to act like you have some big internet dick.

That's what you took from the video? Just because it takes longer to reach equilibrium doesn't mean it's worse than air. Once at equilibrium water temps are notoriously better than air temps, with less noise.

Now the question is whether or not it's worth the price increase. The answer is always yes, because an aio water cooler is only 50-100 more than a comparable air setup.

But it won't blow up if it's running at 60C. It simply won't.

Here's the source: youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8wKRUMKgE
Around 2:30 is when it happens.
To put it in perspective: he had just said that he wanted to push the thing into its limits and break it, lo and behold ten seconds later: it breaks.

>reading comprehension level 0

>Using shitty small fans
>Still under 50 degree
I don't understand what's the point of water cooling when i can't even hear the fans and it's doing it job.

Attached: 1556018763297.jpg (716x1024, 87K)

lrn2english

>50-100
>only
That's double the price of an air cooler basically, and can make a noticable difference in the total cost of an average gaming computer. JUST for the AIO meme.

>all that ice just to counter the red ram sticks blazing heat
is it really worth the extra speed?

>water

Seriously what the FUCK are you even trying to say? What makes you think that your CPU will ever blow up, AIO or not?

It's actually not better and depends on the game, if your cpu is at 100% load all the time. Yes water cooling will produce better results, but if the cpu load flactuates, your water cooling solution might be running overall hotter than an air cooled solution. So it depends on the situation. The biggest problem though is the deceiptful numbers aio manufacturer put out. They imply you'll be running 30 degrees colder when this only holds for a few minutes.

Holy brainlet

Aio helps keep the CPU heat out of the case, indirectly helping keep the GPU cooler

Fucking retard

Attached: 1550646974654s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>zero noise
>zero pump
>zero tubing
>all carcinogen
let me see, what is more annoying...the sound that a fan makes...or undergoing chemotherapy

tough choice

Jesus fuck how dumb are you?

for the whole second it is not in contact with dust, you are correct

You're not supposed to drink, you ding a ling.

I'm fucking amazed by how well my CM Seidon has lasted through out half a decade. Might need to change it very soon though

>user says he rather have his cpu run high temps and blow up instead of his gpu
>You act like assburger retard
Heres your you kid

>have all the parts for my liquid cooling setup ready
>will be using copper tubing and brass plumbing fittings
>don't have the time to install it

Attached: 20190228_164507.jpg (2880x2160, 1.99M)

Still not making any sense because hot air rises, and the GPU is below the CPU. If anything the GPU will only ever affect the CPU, not vice versa. You'll help your GPU more by sticking some decent front intake fans in your case, than by doctoring the irrelevant CPU heat "away".

FOUR BABY TURTLES

Attached: teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-ii-the-secret-of-the-ooze-56d9635d689b9.jpg (1920x1080, 533K)

1200 vs 1300 total cost

Seriously if $100 is a problem then you need to reevaluate where you are in life, buying a PC is so cheap that I'm baffled when people think they are springing for a "mid tier gaming PC". Are people honestly this poor?

>Saved $100 on my PC build, now I can pay my rent!
Jesus fucking Christ the amount of patheticness on Yea Forums. Used to think incel was a meme but this thread is proving otherwise

Attached: pewdiepienigger.jpg (883x493, 113K)

>get a little hungry
>just open a pack of ramen and dump it in the case
brilliant

>he didnt just get an aio
big kek

Attached: .....jpg (156x170, 2K)

>opaque green for cooling liquid

disgusting

Attached: age age again.jpg (728x729, 200K)

I haven't cleaned my pc since I built it 4 years ago. i have not even cleaned the filters because that would require unplugging everything, pulling the case out, and turning it on its side. too much trouble. my temps haven't increased not 1c and my room is a fucking dust bowl. in fact you can find many vids on youtube where someone cleans a pc after years of gathering dust and they report the same result. they don't run cooler after cleaning.

based

>gets that nice hot plastic flavor
My favorite.

Having a fat cooler on your cpu causes air circulation problem through out the case. Removing that blockage helps for a smoother air flow through the case bringing gpu temps down. Something I wish LTT would've tested with their recent cooler test.

>Thinks the heat differential between a few inches is a marked amount
>Doesn't realize it's less than a few degrees at most

Also

>CPU running at 60c
>GPU at 95c
>Gee why did my gaming PC break so fast?

Attached: 1540039649088.gif (356x272, 660K)

If you spend 100 extra on a different cooler you're probably a zoomer retard who never had to pay for his hardware himself to begin with.

>Those MSI chokes
Titanium II chokes are 6 years old kek

thats a lot of damage

>stops to take a video instead of trying to stop the drip
>shares said video that shows how retarded he is and implies it's an issue with the product
zoom zoom zoom

Attached: asd.png (1054x709, 69K)

reminder noctua has beaten most AiOs for half the price, breaks PCBs in half with its weight and other huge heatsinks use plastic fittings that will crack and break your GPU while also frying your CPU

>EKWB
Are you fucking retarded?

Decent airflow through the case with a couple case fans will do a FAR better job at removing hotspots than an AIO ever can. There is no CPU hotspot issue unless your case airflow is PISS POOR to begin with.

Not everyone wants a computer case the size of uranus user.

but what if i get thirsty

t.

Attached: IMG_20140206_161034 - Copy.jpg (2688x1520, 1.17M)

>standard ATX case is now the size of uranus
okay lil zoomer, stick to your mini ITX horse shit if it makes you happy

Tfw this is your pc.

Attached: 1424390950119.jpg (1600x1200, 660K)

yeet my NH-D15 keeps my shit at like 30 degrees, up to 60 tops if i'm playing a game and streaming video, and shitposting at the same time, spent some extra money and replaced all of my case with noctua aswell. feels good. Dust covers on intakes too so i only need to clean it like 2 or 3 times per year

based

Attached: 1474853939434.jpg (580x435, 31K)

sorry it was a joke about the size of your anus but guess that flew over your head. Either way a normal sized cases nowadays like say a meshify c would benefit having an aio blowing cpu heat out from the top than circulating heat throughout the case with a giant cooler. It also depends on what you're rocking as well. Could be some i3 undervolted chip, but mainly if it was a 9900k I rather that heat not adding to the excessive heat my 2080ti already runs at.

Is that a 600€ Cisco Passive Air Cooling Tower?

What is that even? Purified water?
The steam bubbles that form on the cpu surface are horrible heat conductors. This setup probably is worse than a normal air cooler

it's non-conductive, retard

mineral oil most likely

Novec 7000. Pretty nasty chemical shit.

FRONT INTAKE FANS
REAR AND TOP EXHAUST FANS

LEARN WHAT THESE THINGS ARE BEFORE YOU CONTINUE DRONING ON ABOUT HEAT CIRCULATION

3M Novec brand non-conductive liquid. No clue what the actual industrial application is, but someone figured out you could use it for cooling because it boils around 60C.

Water cooling is a meme. It's no more effective than air cooling as far as computers go, you're dealing with such relatively low heat production that just about anything will work.

Attached: 8961e9ea4fb1221f251168ab08e5b5d5ec03caf5a1576dfd6d595d76739636bd.jpg (1280x985, 209K)

linus shill

I'm actually a sperg and get paranoid that my PC isn't cool enough if I can't hear the fans, even if I can see my temps on screen

Nigga, its a fanless Hyper 212 EVO

There's absolutely nothing wrong with top intake fans
>muh hot air rising
Convection is completely irrelevant in a computer case unless you're running entirely passive cooling, which no one does.

Attached: 20181117_182653.jpg (4032x3024, 3.88M)

>thinks about cost when building a PC
>not between a 5k rig and a 2k rig
>a fucking 1200 or 1300 rig

>top intake fans

Attached: Ames.jpg (250x247, 8K)

no they aren't.
t. have many noctua case and cpu fans. and i don't even use them

Yeah, those 100 bucks could already buy me a mouse and a keyboard, or a much better monitor, or some really nice speakers. But instead I'm supposed to waste them so I can achieve the SAME FUCKING TEMPERATURES with an AIO as I can with a good air cooler.

>h110i
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>just stick 6 fans on the front and 20 on the top and it'll be good user

how is it non conductive?
even if you put in distilled water it'll become conductive within minutes in contact with the loop.

>water

Attached: 1547943284416.png (620x581, 16K)

Like I said

If $100 is breaking your build, you're a degenerate with a shit income and probably living a pathetic existence

More than zero would already help. Ideally more than one.

don't forget it's a fucking pain in the fucking nigger ass to install

If you're not concerned with saving money at all either it's not your money (parents still paying for lil zoomer's gadgets) or you're a pea brained retard who will live on the edge of debt his entire life.

>CPU running at 60c
>high
What did he mean by this

Where can I find more?
Asking for my dick.

>t. boomer missing the point

>thinks "saving money" means saving $100 on a PC part that will last 5+ years
Boy do I feel sorry for you

It adds up. Save a bit here, save a bit there, that's how saving works, you dumb twig. You don't save ten thousand bucks at a time, you save them in small increments over time.

>using cases

Attached: 1446565967993.jpg (2988x4519, 2.14M)

I think there is a tasteful way to use LEDs. This is not it and I prefer no LEDs

>literally builds a case out of cardboard and acts like he doesn't use a case

youtube.com/watch?v=vnST5rA64Oc
There is no tasteful way.

It's alright if you use it to indicate temps.

>hdd just hanging out in the open
enjoy your hdd frying in less than a year

>water heats up
Good thing you use a coolant similar to anti-freeze and not water then.

>inb4 20 years old myths about how HDDs fail if they're not mounted
I used to believe HDDs would fail earlier if they were mounted vertically, but even that's long been debunked since.

If 100 dollars is breaking your build you probably fell for the liquid cooling meme.

>hey user can we afford x?
>why yes m'lady I saved $100 on my PC build, $30 on my mouse, and I buy all my groceries on sale saving me $10/month! And I saved $30 on all those outfits your bull wanted me to buy you!
>thx user xoxo

Cool your autism. It is not normal to get this upset at LEDs.

I think even just a dim light just so you can see your hardware too. Just so you can easily see dust and other stuff.

Which is why cool kids prefer the free hanging build.

Attached: wNVUuO4.jpg (1589x1191, 297K)

You still using a case retard

Diamond heatsinks when?

Attached: diamonds.png (749x473, 26K)

>cloud computing

>h110i
Who gives a shit nigger, your GPU cooler is always going to be louder than CPU cooler when you're playing a game.

Attached: cpu fan.jpg (638x559, 57K)

I use gaseous fluorine in my coolant loop.

Nope
This
Putting bigger faster fans does the trick.
Wc a shit

>Skylake

Ghetto, but works.

From the noodles or the pc?

>static+magnets

>Doesn't realize h110i were top of the line aios 5 years ago
>Thinks the GPU fan being slightly audible during gaming is a problem

Water is better than coolant. Coolant is to stop rust and build up in vehicles. Thats why a lot of race cars use water.
What?..

Attached: 1539445310321.png (800x810, 85K)

I have the giant noctua cooler on a 4690k, not OC'd and next to an AC vent currently. I'm not even running games, just a browser and video player. I'm at 82.4 F. Where the fuck are they getting 80 F with a 9700K OC'd to 5mgz and under load with smaller and one fan noctua cooler?

>intelels

Attached: 1491952414222.jpg (1032x774, 273K)

they used the poison walk animation for that didnt they

Attached: 1474862675500.jpg (625x469, 143K)

Attached: 1472670522855.jpg (1589x1191, 442K)

It's more about motion tho. Anything with moving parts is susceptible to mechanical failure, and hard disks are particularly fragile. Not mounting it to the case makes it more likely to get an impact somehow.

>He doesn't have an c400 Britania aiming at his open pc case for maximum cooling potential/
OH NO NO NO

Attached: Britania.jpg (600x600, 60K)

I haven't built a PC before and I plan to but the idea of any liquid being that close to my hardware makes me incredibly paranoid.

Based af

A lot of the issues stem from having a pretty water cooling setup. If you used ugly metal pipes that are rated for real plumbing purposes, you'd be fine and experience 0 leaks. But your case would look like the underneath of a bathroom sink. So people use the shitty acrylic clear tubing and shitty chrome fittings that aren't made to last long.

I'll just avoid water cooling in general because both sound like awful aesthetics.

Wouldn't that blow dust into your case?

itt: brianlets dont relize nonconductivel iquid exits

LTT just ran a video about cooling using the kitchen sink, i.e tap water, and the temps were amazing but it was a waste of water. Doesn't that mean a giant custom radiator on the outside of your house (like an air conditioner compressor) and bathtub size reservoir tank (underground for natural chilling) and high flow pump would work just as well or better? Has anyone built such a thing?

see

geek.com/chips/intel-submerges-supercomputer-in-fluid-to-cut-cooling-costs-95-percent-1590702/

>hire chauffeur
>insist on wired internet, drive in a circle around your modem

Could heat pipes on an air cooled system be long enough to reach to another room, or even outside before the fans and fins are attached or would that just not work?

>Bought h110i on friends recommendation
>Thing breaks within like a fucking month
>Ask him if thats normal
>"Oh yeah theres like a 50/50 chance they just ship you a dead/busted unit"

Attached: 1412974577287.png (306x290, 3K)

This dool does something to my dick even if its wrong to lewd the Miku

can anyone help me with a fan problem?
i installed a new gpu recently, my old card was an AMD and the new one is a Nvidia card.
when I play a hard to run game (gta v or something like that) the fans start blowing REALLY hard, making a lot of sound, which makes sense, i don't want my gpu blowing up, but when I CLOSE the game, the fans don't stop blowing and its really loud when im just tryna browse Yea Forums
Any one have the same problem?
Any help?

Attached: 1555129085460.jpg (200x250, 20K)

There's a point where a friendship has to end with a fist in a face and you clearly reached that point.

Exactly what Nvidia card? Install MSI Afterburner and check your temps.

just wait

temps are fine, when i play the games they get to a reasonable temp like 50 c and when i close the game its usually 30 or less
they don't stop blowing until i put my computer to sleep or restart.

install fresh driver

>all these fags thinking they know about cooling
I bet none of you are using the fucking Antarctic cold winds to keep your rig at a stable temperature.

Never forget.

Attached: canvas.png (1280x640, 892K)

celsius not farenheit u stupid dumb idiot moron crapeating piece of dookybrain

>my pc runs 24x7
>leave it on all night
>water gurgling makes me piss my pants while sleeping
t-thanks

Attached: 1436753360441.gif (500x750, 902K)

they are not that necessariy but you can have 1 to cool the vrm

>caked on dust

I got so used to sleeping with the sound of the fans coming from my computer that this one time I tried to shut it off for the night, and I couldn't sleep because of the sheer silence.

Attached: 1529213769206.png (1400x800, 917K)

>daddy would you like some sausages?

I'm not used to total silence either, when i sleepover at a friends and there's total silence, even the slightest rustle wakes me up