Dragon Quest

How good is III? I know it has a class system, and I've played VI and IX which have something similar, is III's as fleshed out?

Attached: 2389683-wayfarersclothes.png (833x960, 979K)

3 is pretty basic but it has it's own depth with the personality system, which changes around your level up bonuses a bit
if you don't want to get everyone to a certain personality you can just take the premade party members the game gives you and you'd be good to go
another thing to note is that when you class change someone at Dharma, their level returns to 1 but they retain all their spells learned and half the stats they had on the previous job
so you could go Warrior > Priest > Warrior (retaking a job leaves you at lvl again but you still retain the stats) > Monk, etc

complete garbage

Attached: 1539171580679.jpg (698x824, 352K)

From a quick glance at a personality guide, the game seems to favor female characters

>Dragon Quest

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

>460494379
>460494596
Back in the can, rosterfags.

Attached: rosterfags are gay.jpg (680x477, 96K)

yes it does
sexy has the most net gain out of any personality

>Banjofags have officially become the most hated of all smash wannabes

Return to your containment zone, rosterfag.

Sexy Hero and Amazon Warrior, here I come

Attached: 6a74f877854deb610ad269b9a3006c7f.png (280x505, 189K)

Begone, smashfag
don't make me use Expel on you

3 is more basic but it's fun enough. Play the GBC or SNES versions, different people have different preferences so take your pick.

What a coincidence. Just picked up the GBC port of 3 a few hours ago.
How bad is the grind in this game?

It's really really good.
Play 1 first though

Yeah heavily

as for every Dragon Quest, as long as you don't act like an idiot and run out of healing options you can keep the grind minimal

>stevefag falseflagging

already have

Why are Banjo-Kazooie fanboys so obsessed with Minecraft?

It’s pretty good; if you enjoy jrpgs in general you will probably enjoy it. Class system is a bit different from VI in that you revert to level one( instead of classes leveling up ) but still keep spells and half stats.

Some feminazis seem to hate this series though; I read on another forum somewhere that they believe it, despite pandering to yurifags, “traditionalizes” players into nationalism and promotes nationalism and “unwarranted, toxic pride in humanity” via the humans vs. monsters dichotomy.

The fuck?
I'm pretty sure nearly every DQ game since V at least gives you the option to befriend monsters

>the fuck?
That was my reaction, too. I’m starting to think “gamergurls” just want things to be mad about.

rent free

Attached: 1548892245064.webm (960x540, 852K)

this is why i stopped supporting banjo in smash

Attached: 1552993387602s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

bump

on 6 SNES you can get monster like on 5, on 6DS there are recruitable slimes
on 7 you can befriend monsters to keep them on a farm, sometime giving their jobs in the process (I think)
on 8 there's Morrie's arena
don't know about 10

It's trash but it's arguably the best in the series (either 3 or 8)

It's a very good game. Feels incredibly satisfying beating it if you're coming off of the first two.
Class system is simplistic compared to future titles. Some classes have a unique quality but most are just small utility things. Classes have unique stat growths but that ends up becoming irrelevant if you're willing to farm for seeds (which is very easy with a team of semi-leveled thieves). Most important thing unique to classes is obviously the spells and out of combat skills