One Valve index and controllers please

One Valve index and controllers please.

My method of payment? Cash, of course. You can keep the change.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Sir, this is Zimbabwe dollars. You're off by about 13 million, or 17 USD.

fucking kek

No geams.

They call it the Valve Index because it doesn't come with any fucking content.

You haven't heard about the Half Life VR game?

pleb, get off my board you casual

I've heard rumors and that's it. They're literally selling a helmet and a controller with no games. It's Valve so they'll cancel HLVR before even announcing it.

Keep up, son. Valve hasn't been any good since Portal 2.

they officially announced a "flagship game" for VR before the end of the year now

also there's going to be a short portal game that comes with the knuckles

don't forget about moondust too

>Why yes, i prefer boypussies over normal pussies, how could you tell?

Based

>One torrent of Sekiro: Shadows die twice please

Attached: eDQvTAB[1].jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

what is the purpose of this thread

>I'm making a new game.
"Cool, Gabe, what's it about."
>It's a flagship.
"Alright, so what does it look like?"
>It's a flagship.
"Can we see it?"
>No.
"So you want me to spent 1000 USD some hardware with no software support? What if the game sucks like Artifact?"
>There's also a Portal game, and a Portal-inspired game.
"Are they both tech demos like robot assembly?"
>More or less. That will be $999 please.

Robot assembly was part of "the lab", which was a wii sports tier experience, well worth it.

VR games we know about from Valve:
-The Lab: A collection of tech demos.
-Portal Hand Lab: A tech demo for the controller.

And maybe HLVR that nobody's seen and maybe two more that they might cancel. Why would anybody buy this let alone pre-order it? Valve is a shadow of what they once were.

One single 5 minutes VR tech demo is more fun than a 60 hours long AAA game

That sounds like the salty rationalization of a man who bought Vive and is trying to justify his purchase. There's nothing that's been teased on VR that's making people clamour for systems. That's why they're not selling.

Sorry, friend, but you spent a bunch of money on nothing. VR is going to flop because it's nigh-impossible to develop compelling titles for it that justify the purchase. You can tell this is true because of the radio silence on it from AAA developers including Valve.

If Valve was proud of this and thought it was going to be a hit they would do a big reveal rather than a press event and making a web page go live. They are trying to cut their losses on a failed experiment and years of development. This isn't going to bankrupt them because of Steam but you can tell they know this is DOA. They're not hyping it up because there's nothing to hype up. They want to bury it quietly like the turd it is.

I don't think Valve are idiots brah, they're not gonna release a major piece of hardware like this and not create software for it. There's a small amount of worthy VR games as it is and they are aware of that.

you can't make me not have fun

I already love my base Vive, but we're talking about the new index here

To spread the memetic potential of gigachad.

> Keep the change

Said no Chad ever. They always pull exact amounts out of their pocket without looking. You don't get to be a Chad by frivolously wasting money because you're too lazy to count.

If you would have told me Valve aren't idiots in 2011 I would have fully agreed. This is also the same company that released Artifact, however.

Fair point. If all else fails, you have a really nice headset to simulate hentai with.

One pair of Audeze headphones for gaming please.

Attached: 1556505979355.jpg (660x516, 192K)