Attempt at openmindedness

ITT: Post things that you don't get but are willing to be openminded about and see if others can help explain it

I'll start with flight sim streams. Like everything about it. Just why?

Attached: Flight Simulator Streams.jpg (1656x896, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CwNO8-VpmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Just why?
That's not openminded. That's just a snarky way of saying "this sucks"

Well then help me change

Planes are cool.

>Yea Forums
>openminded
>already failed at OP

lol

Which planes?

Do you get the appeal of just driving a car around? Well imagine your car can fly but also cost more than you could pay to drive, let alone buy.

Sometimes it's fun to pretend

Just planes in general.

I'll answer your question OP along with everyone else who wonders why people play train / plane / farm / whatever else simulators. Because they like those things and have them as a hobby, and what else better to interact with your hobby by playing a game based on it. Alternatively, flight sim people like them a lot because it's the gist of flying a plane without actually having to fly or endanger your life or others.

Being able to stream it on twitch and make money from other autists who share your interests is even better

I already admitted my mistake.

I wonder about these flight sims, are you able to be in other people's world or other people in your world and then you see them in the airport or in the air?

>as a hobby
or even as a job

Attached: tcElt8-gyndDzedozGHRovEieALQQezZer5A5ZhEN7I.png (600x521, 231K)

Attached: 1494674203230.jpg (540x995, 166K)

What about those who watch people playing sims?

now that's a special breed. watching people play sports or watching someone play a game like counter strike is one thing. I can't imagine actually watching someone play a sim unless they were entertaining and teaching me something. i'll be damned if I watch a stream of a plane sim or euro truck sim

They're comfy.

Same with Truck or Train sims. Not everything has to be high octaine balls to wall action 24/7 or I'm bored. Sometimes I just wanna chill back and fly or ride something. I'm never in my life gonna be able to be a pilot in real life, so flight sims let me mess around.

Plus I can just plummet to the ground or crash

When will FSX get realistic crash physics?

Burnout 3 with planes when?

It's called warthunder

No, you just opened up ridiculing something we don't really talk about here. Open-mindedness is watching the videos and trying to understand the appeal.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=9CwNO8-VpmQ

Soulsbournes