How do I beat 21st Century Schizoid Man? He keeps fucking me up with the Iron Claw skill

How do I beat 21st Century Schizoid Man? He keeps fucking me up with the Iron Claw skill.

Attached: 1547524302297.png (500x492, 599K)

did you find the fire witch yet?

The Neurosurgeon Scream is a good counter

Find the moon child

I prefer the superior game made by those devs.
Red > ITCOTCK > Discipline > Lizard > > Larks > Starless & Bible Black > TPP > Thrak >

Attached: goat.jpg (220x220, 13K)

gotta spam Confusion, but watch out as it might backfire and end up becoming your epitaph

I only ever found the formentera lady, where was the fire witch?

this game's mechanics don't make any fucking sense. How does it work?

can anyone explain to me how King Crimson became a zoomer meme? I missed this one, gave up Yea Forums for Lent

Did you find and activate the mirrors?

King Crimson has been a meme on Yea Forums, especially Yea Forums, for much longer than lent.

This man is right. I don't know how you could listen to Fallen Angel and Starless and proceed to rate any other album above Red.

>especially Yea Forums,
and Yea Forums, for entirely different reasons

dude, just play the remaster. it's way more fair since the devs decided that no one man should have all that power.

Attached: Kanye_West_-_Power.png (300x300, 411K)

Don't believe the hype, this game is ersatz shit.

I bet you skipped the grinding in the Dream.
Not that I don't understand it, tho.
>formentera lady
Fucking kek
Useless waifubait bitch
The Lady of the dancing water is the best. Sure, her effects last less, but THRAK is a joke with her on you.
The final boss of Red is the best of all time, but the mellow, melancholic stages on the first part of Larks makes it my favorite game.
The second part is really cynical
Also
>The judge level
How the fuck do you explain to him she never told you she was a minor?

it's a little convoluted. you need to find the black queen and do a bunch of weird funeral shit. there's also a bell you need to ring. if you do all that she will appear in the court.

Can you explain the Yea Forums connection? I think that's the one I'm missing.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

the main villain in Jojo's Bizzare Adventure part 5 has a power called King Crimson that got memed by people who don't understand how it works because it's written very inconsistently

Attached: rip Bruno.jpg (1920x1080, 825K)

Lark's songs are better structured, the duo of Bruford and Muir, the rampant melancholy of the first part.
To this day people don't know LTIA is a concept album.
Red is my favorite one tho, but LTIA is better. (And finished)

Attached: Larks.jpg (600x597, 64K)

anyone who thinks discipline and itcock is better than larks is sick in the head. terrible, terrible, terrible take.