Not picking Abigail

>not picking Abigail
absolute cringe

Attached: Abigail-Portrait_192px.png (253x255, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3775
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>can't bang the milfs
What's the fucking point
If I can't I'd rather play Rune Factory

>purple hair
She used to have a penis, i guarantee it

I picked her :3

Attached: 1528237035575.jpg (230x230, 13K)

>Picking swjbody portrait approved landwhale
Purple haired girls are divine for me but
Yikes

It was a tie between her and Leah honestly. I leaned towards Leah at first but something about purple hair gets me rock hard so i ended up marrying Abby.

Attached: jsbmjvocx8o11.jpg (1008x1008, 95K)

>get that mod where sam becomes Samantha
>actual goth gf
how can she even compete

Attached: 1544746126539.jpg (400x400, 93K)

>He doesnt use the modded portraits that change them all into good looking waifus whilst keeping the original details

Attached: 1.png (139x160, 32K)

THIS. I knew i wanted to bone Caroline day 1 but nooooo, she has to be Pierre's with no option to cuck him

>3 years later and still no mod to have a MILF harem in the valley
Never been more disappointed by modders. There's not even a mod to make the romance more interesting (as in make it more than the binary switch that it is by default). But I guess the game's too tame and tumblry to attract the actual good degenerate modders

>marrying a hair dye
wew lad

Glim?

all of the good portrait mods are unfinished. annoying only having a fraction of the models completed.

That's why I married her

This looks like the avatar trannies post online and delude themselves into thinking they look like but in reality they look like Chris Chan.

So you can turn all dudes into chicks with mods? I wonder if there is a harem mod. Just impregnate everyone!

Attached: 1394814544245.jpg (500x538, 67K)

I just argued all day yesterday about Abigail being my waifu and everyone was all butthurt.

Glad to see the love flowing.

Attached: stardew-valley-abigail-best-of-busty-gothic-abigail-at-stardew-valley-nexus-mods-and-munity-of-stard (600x337, 77K)

BIG TIDDY GOTH GF

Penny a best girl

Attached: 6b3287295bc7591c33da05a79d6f9e9d.jpg (900x1282, 172K)

I literally cannot choose between penny and emily

Attached: 1551762523791.gif (500x384, 719K)

She eats rocks so thats gonma be a nope for me. Emily is better waifu

Tranny lovers

not fucking ops boypussy

there is, never tried it.
I got a bunch of mods installed and am afraid the harem mod will conflict and crash the game.

I picked Abigail and made her fat too

Attached: 1476215593936.png (228x301, 31K)

>muh eccentric girl
>cringe
Abyfags in a nutshell. A real gentleman picks gyaru and turns it to a perfect housewife.

Attached: 1547699295219.png (1280x1280, 1.22M)

female Sebastion is the right choice.
Also I don't know the reason Ape removed the bong after release and patched it out.

Attached: 1536169621282.png (1024x768, 1.02M)

Now this is based

That's not even a good mod, it's just a compilation of a bunch of other mods.
Also something that the individual mods never tell you - the Razolyn and Hiroshi NPCs are fucking futas, and there is NO mention of that on their mods pages or in the game until you get like 5+ hearts with them. Then they bombard you with reminding you about that through dialogue. Was fucking stupid. But the Hiroshi mod does gives you an OP as fuck sword that basically one-shots everything, and deleting the mod didn't get rid of the sword, so I'm ok with that because combat is terrible anyways

Haley was offputting at first but God damn I love her. I'm married to Abby but if i could go back I would get Haley, no question

>I guess the game's too tame and tumblry to attract the actual good degenerate modders
There's a mod to marry the kid tho

Reminded me too much of Nostalgia Chick

True, but I think it's out of date or something. I was going to get it but something stopped me, and I can't remember what, so that might be it

GOD DAMN. I love me some futa and you spoiled something for me I never thought could be spoiled. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

Attached: 1364002347209.gif (320x192, 592K)

>doing one save where I married female alex
>look back and realize all the gifts and shit just to get her to marry me
>stick to Sebastian permanently

Attached: D4rQkqYU0AYUulK.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Haley was definitely the best suprise in the game. I picked her because I believed that she couldn't just be a stupid bimbo for the sake of it.

>can't even marry the cute shadow creature guy
shit game

me but with Haley instead of Emily. I dunno what to do, I started off thinking Penny was best girl and immediately going for her, but then I started to like Haley as I got more hearts with her and she started to be nicer/care less about clothes and shopping.
actually the most based post in this thread

>all the dateable women are bland whores
Yeah I'd rather suck off the hobo than touch any of these "women"

Who?

>Picking a HAEs tranny
Gross.

Haley is a really satisfying choice because she seems shallow at first but becomes better when she opens up to you.

Let's save some time by getting this out of the way.

Reasons Yea Forums hates X.
Penny: Calls her trailer trash. Mostly just hate her mom.
Abigail: Some think she looks like a tranny. Those who don't just think she's irresponsible and lazy. Also fat.
Leah: Really only cares about her "art" and eating salad. Generally very basic.
Haley: Has very little hate. Apparently the only character with development. Still a bitch before you get to know her.
Emily: Mostly overlooked. She's got a weird hippy vibe going on and she's older, but that's mostly it. For some reason does not get accused of being a man for having colored hair.

>forgetting the mongrel

>fat
that's the best part

Attached: 1554106435013.jpg (1280x709, 128K)

Emily's not a man? Bullshit. I don't believe it.

Attached: 1310498335627.jpg (299x289, 14K)

>abigail is absolute cringe
ftfy

I want to fill her up with beer and then fill her up on the couch

Attached: Pam-Portrait_192px.png (192x192, 3K)

Alex is only for gay.

Based Moto Moto poster

im too self aware to pick anyone other than shane

Emily doesn't get talked about because the game already lost 75% of it's player-base by the time she got added as a partner and she wasn't nearly as interesting as Shane.

Is there a mod that lets you steal Jodi away from her husband and kids? One for Caroline would be awesome too

Attached: Jodi.png (128x128, 3K)

You have to box kent for her.

Attached: 1556356053558.jpg (634x885, 90K)

>Go to find lewd mods for Stardew Valley
>Mods for the girls: LOL NUDE PORTRAITS AND CLEAVAGE XD
>Mods for fujos/gay guys: Hey, wanna see the bachelors masturbate and fuck each other alongside new dialogue and schedule changes? We have it all.

Why is it always like this?

Attached: 242d7f24cd06ad548a47e553ea9f210c.jpg (2000x2710, 775K)

haley changes the most of all the females as you increase hearts. She becomes the best housewife after marriage.

Attached: 1504632215777.png (424x303, 251K)

I really am that predictable, wow

Why would I need to do that when I can just romance and fulfill her sexual needs while her husband is away in the army?

I liked Abigail after originally intending for Penny, and it was mostly made in the events. Penny you just show up when she's doing something, and your interactions with her are limited to an arbitrary question she gives you half way through her event where she just kinda nods her head and moves on. Abigail's events are some of the few that actually kinda involve you.

I really wanted to like Emily because she was crafty with her sewing hobby, but then they absolutely tripled down on her spirituality crazy nonsense which comes off as creepy even in a world with literal magic and a wizard in town.

Well, I guess you summed it up for me.

Good man. She is not perfect by a long shot, but she is the least shit.

>Not being able to steal Kent from his bitch of a wife
>"Oh no marry to young" and doesn't help him with his PTSD

Attached: Kent.png (256x256, 7K)

Nothing wrong with some curves. It shows that their body is ready to bear your child.

Is there a mod that lets me steal Kent away from his wife and kids and help him through his PTSD?

I'm playing this shit for the first time, currently on day 10, and holy shit all girls are shit.
any tips on how to proceed in this game? I'm sort of lost

fujos are extremely devoted to their fan fiction and gay art

This.
I wanna fuck Caroline

Take it easy, and don't sweat over the time limits. Concentrate on farming for a bit, then go fishing or mining on your spare time. You'll have plenty of time for relationships in Winter, until then you can just focus on bringing them presents on their birthdays, and chat up with them on your way to buying/selling products.

Plant as much cauliflower as you can in the first spring. You will want to keep 1 gold quality one for the summer luau event. Watch TV on sundays for the recipes. Try to upgrade your house asap so you can cook and store food easier which you need for going into mines. Fishing is really good to pad your gold early on and find artifacts.

I wish they were as devoted because I want a mod where the girls masturbate and fuck each other. I want to see Penny and Maru trib.

>buying the game for the marriage
There's your problem.

Attached: 1376705940209.jpg (704x528, 45K)

Oyakodon with Caroline and Abigail is the only choice.

Sucks that the game doesn't let you do that.

Are you actually fucking retarded or are you one of those faggy conspiratory theorists who won't use google "because they'll infect your sperm with their space telescopes laser beams".

>hair dye
>he doesnt know

Attached: 1500605523588.jpg (340x340, 18K)

The ways to "proceed" in the game reveal themselves over time as events and relationships open quests. Also unlocking bundles in the community center.

Post your mods.

Attached: mods.jpg (369x576, 26K)

but user, if you actually built a relationship with her mom you would find out that she is likely the illegitimate child of the wizard. The wizard has dialogue about it too.

Attached: 1374403152497.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

If you're worry about speed
Buy some coffee from the bar
Make sure to eat for the shit you're doing
Certain foods give you buffs to things like fishing, farming, etc. Take shit slow trying to min max the game takes the whole fun out of it

There is a sex mod it seems, but it's unfinished and seemingly abandoned.

Pierre was already cucked in-game user.

>Picking anyone but Haley
Get your plebian, bitch ass taste out of my face.

meant for (you)

every stardew valley character fucking sucks
the game itself is pretty decent but none of the characters are appealing

>tfw no soft quishy gf to cuddle and go on adventures and chill in the rain with

Attached: 1541504042769.png (1100x777, 1.53M)

purple piggu

B8ed you into spoonfeeding me. Thanks, retard!

poor pierre

not doing the anthro mod

She looks chubby. No thanks.

Where you still can't bang the milfs

penny is cuckage
abigail is yikes
leah is muh nature
haley is ebin white girl
emily is weed

she looks like she fucks black guys

>pale
>slightly chubby
perfection

absolute legends

Attached: 1542140166532.png (825x871, 325K)

>stardew valley thread
>no furfag post
w-we're gonna make it bros.

>ecstatic about needing to be spoon fed like a literal baby

Attached: yikes.jpg (250x202, 8K)

As I said earlier in the thread, that shit's just a mod compilation mess. Not an actually good mod.