His youtube career is over isnt it

his youtube career is over isnt it

Attached: 1540841693756.jpg (1509x2134, 481K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Name one thing the Irate Gamer did wrong besides
>"copying" AVGN

No cause the your a poopy head meme is viral on instagram so now hes gonna be getting a new flux of views

God I hope so.
AVGN is way past it’s prime, the only reason why they’re doing it is money through YouTube. You can tell he just wants to go back to filmmaking.

Nope

please elaborate

I just want to watch James nerd out over monster movies again.

>the only reason he's working is to make money

What happened?

Him and the rest of the old cringe part of the internet are being replaced with new cringe now.

He's been around for over a decade, there's not much room left for original content with AVGN.

fill me in

Why would it be, did I miss some recent news

He's making more content then he ever has before (not talking about avgn just cinemasacre in general). It doesn't even matter if he's stagnant in sub counts if he has consistent viewership on his videos.

Attached: d0b54e7ee1683014de632aeb2c590cc612c04fd6.png (225x225, 47K)

>cringe
Is everything cringe for you people now?

Attached: 1280.jpg (1280x1280, 332K)

This. He's doing fine. He gets a shitton of views atm.

james rolfe said the N word

never was funny in the first place

Attached: 75294BB9-86A1-40E9-B6D3-462A68F4DC9B.jpg (1002x1200, 159K)

This. Having a loyal fanbase that consistently watches your videos is better than a lot of YouTubers who blow up really fast by following trends, but eventually become irrelevant a year or two later.

he raged hard on live stream and accidentally said the N word to that other guy who doesn't do anything other than ride rolfes coat tails and isn't funny at all

Why did they stop updating the Cinemassacre website ?

N word being nerd?

tylergodx?

Link?

i would watch his movie reviews but those fat fucks he keeps around are annoying. i only care for james and mike. the other can fuck off.

He might be trying to ride the pewdiepie wave of controversy = clicks
Either way, fuck him. Make better content.

really?
I like him even more now

He finally got sick of Mike and called him the n word.