classicdb.ch/?talent#IA0bARbkVZZxx0tMbz
strawpoll.com/c224f7fk
classicdb.ch/?talent#IA0bGRbkAZZVg0tM0z
classicdb.ch/?talent#IE0bhRbkAZZgx0tM0z
classicdb.ch/?talent#IA0bGRbkhZ0xZVg0tM0z
classicdb.ch/?talent#bVRhsVVoZcxxsc0a
classicdb.ch/?talent#bxMrscboZbxtsc0ax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the only thing keeping me going right now.

Attached: 1553394810267.jpg (1616x1528, 954K)

>"summer" 2019
>actually releasing late fall
How do I pass time bros

god this game has always looked like dogshit

kronos3

Go fuck yourself, stop posting this shit, nobody cares about this dead game.

Fuck off

:^)

>threads regularly hit bump limit
>nobody cares

Attached: gary.jpg (900x1152, 109K)

Breathe a couple of times a minute
Drink water 5 times a day
Use toilet 3 times a day
Eat food twice a day
Sleep once a day for about 8-10 hours
Perform tasks for IRL currency whenever
Shower every 2-3 days
Clean your rooms/house every 7-14 days
Trade your IRL currency for food and other supplies every 30 days
Visit a GP (doctor) every 90 days

same 4-5 paid shills bumping the thread every single time, while normal posters keep pointing out how this is a dead game nobody gives a fuck about

it makes you wonder...

>playing cl*ssic
Say goodbye to your demon hunter then.
Say goodbye to to hairstyles.
Say goodbye to to pallies on certain factions.
Say goodbye to to about 3/4 of your current profession recipes.
Say goodbye to to all you flight mounts and flying at all. Say goodbye to to all your pets. All of them.
Say goodbye to a huge slew of flightpoints.
Say goodbye to to 15 hearthstones.
Say goodbye to to AOE looting. ( do you really want to go back to looting one body at a time?).
Say goodbye to to transmog. All of it.
Say goodbye to to LFR / LFD / CRZ / realm transfers/ faction transfers.
Say goodbye to most of your classes.
No Pandaren. No worgen. No goblins. NO DK. No DH.

Attached: 1555499065225.png (1243x597, 327K)

>he thinks we get paid to post about this game we love

Get a load of this goy

all of that with the exception of aoe loot is a good thing so idk why this keeps getting reposted

Go back to your smash thread you dickheaded shitbrain.

hey listen you little freak
why don't you skedaddle on out of this thread eh? the boys are getting ready for the biggest game release of the decade

Where my paladin pals at?

sounds good to me, bucko

y'know I was just barely beginning to think "I haven't seen a We're going home thread in a while" and here we are.

Goodbye to all that useless crap!

Attached: 1432676261524.gif (342x342, 404K)

wait, we can get paid? where do i sign up?

ftfy

Attached: a3c.png (3222x598, 706K)

Hopefully we will also say goodbye to this shitty copypasta when classic comes out

>No draenei or blood elf

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

>game turns to shit in 48 hours flat due to the hyperautism guilds with over a decade of preparation

yeah...home

>m-muh home
fuck off with this bullshit

Did they give an actual date yet or is it still just "summer"?

i never played classic wow but i'd like to give it a try. what made me drop retail was the fact that they moba-fied the talent tree. there's no viability. each talent tier is usually:

1 joke talent, 1 situational, 1 must-have

or

3 must haves

or

3 situational

i also did not like how the world felt so dead and empty and also that crafting doesn't matter because it pales in comparison to the gear you have to spend all of your time farming in raids.

i also don't like that they took away your freedom. up until mists of pandaria the world was designed in such a way that you could reach an objective through a multitude of ways. in legion and bfa, it's designed to streamline and force you to take a particular path.

I've recently contracted a mental illness that's telling me to play a gnome warlock.

>it's not a smash thread

Attached: 1500498419514.png (1333x1358, 236K)

>not playing on private servers already

Attached: WoWScrnShot_061816_192721.jpg (1542x966, 342K)

At what level can you no longer reliably heal as an enh shaman with int/spirit gear?

55 probably marks the cutoff point

>Visit a doctor every 90 days
Do people actually do this even if nothing's wrong with them?

that nigga also suggested to shower every 2-3 days and get groceries every 30. he obviously has no grasp on real life.

kronos3 here. its nice but still not the same.

THE CLASS I WILL ROLL IN CLASSIC IS

THE CLASS I WILL ROLL IN CLASSIC IS

Attached: robert.png (754x569, 465K)

>mfw retailfags think they can play their favorite spec from bfa with no problem
>mfw legions of people will have to come to the realization that their class is only good for healing in raids
>mfw all the ret/prot paladins, balance/feral druids, shadow priests, and ele/enh shamans are forced to put on a dress and heal
>mfw the nonstop crying and bitching on the forums that will ensue
This will be almost as entertaining as classic itself

Attached: 1555603733360.jpg (251x242, 15K)

cope

I'm not gonna play classic I just came into this thread to say that trolls are the best race.
Roll troll anons

Attached: 1407947358610.png (600x872, 277K)

i never played wow
when is the release date of this?
which game is more comfy? vanilla wow or ff xiv? keep in mind i dont have any good memories with wow

>Beta soon

Are you gonna get in?

Attached: 1446309816349 (1).png (900x955, 292K)

I can't fuckin wait.
The drama over class balance/performance will be exponentially higher than it originally was because people have experienced playing different roles.

Attached: 1539985413690.jpg (328x468, 63K)

>unironically thinking anyone who plays nu-wow cosmetic mini-games will all of sudden switch over to classic because two e-celebs said they want to play it

Alliance:
>trannies will flock to it since horde doesn’t have blood elves
>egirls will flock to it since it has night elves
>white knights and redditors will flock to it so they can serve aforementioned trannies and egirls
>forming a group for anything will be worse because ret and prot paladins will feel entitled to a spot because of MUH EPIC REDDIT LIGHT XD
>salvation and fear ward serve as safety nets for bad players
Horde:
>full of bros who don’t care about how pretty their character looks
>windfury = high test
>PvP autists tend to stay in their lane
>edgy kids who roll undead rogue tend to quit before level 40 because their dopamine-addled brains need more stimulus
>get to grief egirls, white knights, and trannies
Is Horde, dare I say it, based?

Literally releasing during a summer!

Attached: Clean-Mamas-FREE-Summer-2019-Calendar.png (636x843, 55K)

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

>burning yourself out on shit scripts before the good shit comes out

>implying classic won't explode in popularity and become responsible for retail shutting down

kronos is shit get on lights hope

Attached: WoWScrnShot_021918_001144.jpg (1776x999, 601K)

Attached: feel1.png (1500x1383, 46K)

You forgot all the trannies playing female orc, user. Actual females (if you get any) play female troll. Oh, you also forgot all the furries who play tauren. and the 12 year old streamer edgelords who play undead.

>Shower every 2-3 days
thats a big yoinks for me

>not even a beta server up
>but it's definitely releasing this summer lads, p-please don't let the hype train slow down, you're going h-home!

same brother. iv narrowed it to two but still cant pick. but im okay with that. id rather that, then being one of those peeps who has every single detail of how they're going to do everything already mapped out

>threads have over 200 unique posters every time they hit the bump limit
go back to your failing ff14 tranny

Ran BFD last night and it was rather painful. I guess that's why people skip that trash instance

okay look im sorry, don't play classic, please, i was just trying to shitpost to stop you from doing it, i fucking admit it okay? i've been pushing this goddamn gold trading and rose tinted goggles meme to try disuade you but its clearly not working so im begging you, please, just don't go to classic, come back to retail the subs are so low that im honestly scared that blizzard will just put retail as a damn side project in favour of classic
please just have a heart and think about it this isn't what you want either im sure of it, don't do this

Attached: 1509909875748.png (234x216, 10K)

My gf mained a male troll, race/gender of player characters doesn't tell you shit about the player.

trolls are actually underrated. they have arguably the sickest characters in their lore and some of the coolest story. humans, orcs, and undead are overdone and not that interesting.

Also small bonus for gnomes. They don't have very much lore but for what they have, they have a cool story and some cool characters. Just feels a bit underwhelming due to the fact that Gnomer is a lvl 25 instance

it's only painful to get there

>inb4 you need to buy a blizzcon ticket, own BfA, and have a currently active sub to be eligible for the beta

>Chinks Hope
Let's get this shit started, Lightnigger:

>Corruption on GM/admin level
>You can get PERMABANNED at any time if the client's anticheat thinks your ping is too high and yes this literally happened to me. You need the GMs to manually take 48+ hours to look at your appeal and reverse it (Kronos3 does this except its only a disconnect, not a ban)
>At any moment, the pop number is hyperinflated because 30%+ of the playerbase is chinese
>China gold spam messages every ten minutes
>Chinese spamming /yell chat in every major city
>The most edgy griefers in RR/Duskwood/Hillsbrad who are surprisingly absent on other pservers
>competing with 5-10 people on any quest because of overpopulation

>b-but youre projecting!
"No!"
I leveled a 28, 21, 50, and 55 on Lights Hope all within the past few months. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Kronos3 has none of these, and its own downside is its slightly underpopulated.

Attached: 1555534744677.png (446x435, 70K)

If you like preparing every single detail for your leveling, pre-raid BiS, every inch of how you'll level every profession and all of that, then go ahead.

But for me, I haven't even picked what race or class I'm going to be and come release, I'll just pick something, take my time, and enjoy the ride

Attached: happy puppey.jpg (720x960, 75K)

>implying anyone will even remember classic exists a month after its release

You want to play classic? Fine.
Say goodbye to your demon hunter then.
Say goodbye to hairstyles.
Say goodbye to pallies on certain factions.
Say goodbye to about 3/4 of your current profession recipes.
Say goodbye to all you flight mounts and flying at all. Say goodbye to to all your pets. All of them.
Say goodbye to a huge slew of flightpoints.
Say goodbye to 15 hearthstones.
Say goodbye to AOE looting. ( do you really want to go back to looting one body at a time?).
Say goodbye to transmog. All of it.
Say goodbye to LFR / LFD / CRZ / realm transfers/ faction transfers.
Say goodbye to most of your classes.
No Pandaren. No worgen. No goblins. NO DK. No DH.

>Actual females (if you get any) play female troll
i noticed that, but why? female undead would make so much more sense

femtroll is qt

>thinks blizzard will release good shit in 2019
have fun chatting ingame to your battle.net friends playing diablo immortal

Attached: WoWScrnShot_112918_204944.jpg (1736x974, 742K)

I'm going to main tank most bosses as Bear and you can't stop me.

>actually thinking this
Would a Blizzard employee tell you to kill yourself? Kill yourself, dumb nigger.

>late fall
uh what

Someone already beat you to posting the pasta.

Let's see what you'll get right click reported for
>Infernal "griefing"
>Mind control off transportation
>Grey killing

wtf I can chat to my friends in bnet?

dropped

can't wait to reckbomb some orcs with [The Nicker]

Attached: 1555687047408.png (2257x1359, 252K)

Attached: oki9i0sqpev21.jpg (369x768, 58K)

Trolls are kino as fuck. I don't like what Blizzard did with them in the newer expacs (entirely retconning the Zandalari and needlessly killing off Vol'jin) but their lore and aesthetic are top notch. Mesoamerican themes are always cool and they took a great take on it with trolls in WoW.

Attached: Kilzin-of-the-Bloodscalp-by-Alex-Horley.jpg (936x1230, 399K)

realm transfers existed in vanilla idiot

Literally the only thing bad about anything you posted would be aoe looting.

>race/gender of player characters doesn't tell you shit about the player
So you're saying that the hordie claims that alliance are "trannies" is entirely false and cope. Thank you for revealing the truth to them. ()

Because female undead are kinda gross to look at (unless you have a chinese censored models) and they're also the waifu choice

>>Corruption on GM/admin level
they're no more corrupt than blizzard themselves are
>>You can get PERMABANNED at any time if the client's anticheat thinks your ping is too high and yes this literally happened to me. You need the GMs to manually take 48+ hours to look at your appeal and reverse it (Kronos3 does this except its only a disconnect, not a ban)
maybe don't play the game on mcdonald's wifi then
>>At any moment, the pop number is hyperinflated because 30%+ of the playerbase is chinese
racist /pol/shit, opinion discarded
>>China gold spam messages every ten minutes
>>Chinese spamming /yell chat in every major city
>>The most edgy griefers in RR/Duskwood/Hillsbrad who are surprisingly absent on other pservers
Ganking and griefing will be a thing in classic too. Git gud and deal with it.
>>competing with 5-10 people on any quest because of overpopulation
Having a very active playerbase is a bad thing now?

Death Knight, bro. So fun in ToC.

whats should i play while i am waiting to get my fix? i tried ff14 but the game is clearly geared towards women and homosexuals

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x800, 212K)

>Say goodbye to your demon hunter then.
>Say goodbye to to hairstyles.
>Say goodbye to to pallies on certain factions.
>Say goodbye to to about 3/4 of your current profession recipes.
>Say goodbye to to all you flight mounts and flying at all. Say goodbye to to all your pets. All of them.
>Say goodbye to a huge slew of flightpoints.
>Say goodbye to to 15 hearthstones.
>Say goodbye to to AOE looting. ( do you really want to go back to looting one body at a time?).
>Say goodbye to to transmog. All of it.
>Say goodbye to to LFR / LFD / CRZ / realm transfers/ faction transfers.
>Say goodbye to most of your classes.

Goodbye, and good riddance. Rest in piss.

>No Pandaren. No worgen. No goblins. NO DK. No DH.

Thank fuck.

Attached: 9182375.png (500x534, 54K)

gotta be retarded to roll paladin knowingly.

play warcraft 1-3

>Having a very active playerbase is a bad thing now?
when it's 3-4 times more than a high pop server in vanilla? yes

thats actually a great suggestion

ESO. it's actually good. nowhere near as good as classic is but better than BFA

only for overpopulation, paid transfers are cancer

paly is god tier, everyone is constantly begging you to group

Fortnite, since much like WoW it geared towards preteens and the mentally challenged.

You keep saying this but it's all good reasons

Nobody who plays retail gives a fuck about classic.

Nobody who quit the game in the past gives a fuck about either.

The only people who can't stop talking about this shitty game are desperate classic incels who are hyper-aware of the fact nobody gives a flying fuck about their dead game, so they're desperate to artificially inflate the expectation for this shit in order to keep it at the same relevance the nostalrius shutdown had.

The only reason the nostalrius bullshit even became a big deal was because it was a shitty practice that could easily be extended to other games, and because a few e-celebs gave their two cents on it.

Classic was a fad, and wow as a game has been dead for years. Deal with it and stop shilling for either versions of this garbage game.

>they're no more corrupt than blizzard themselves are
lmao stopped reading here

>defending a server built for buying and selling characters
yikes

Attached: WoWScrnShot_032018_200233.jpg (1776x1000, 576K)

>implying I didn't stop playing after shortly after that shitshow TBC came out

>blizzdrone can't handle the truth
kek

Friendly reminder you can play anything you want in raids and do well, no need to min/max.

Attached: 1545888554671.gif (500x458, 661K)

>awesome buffs
>the best single target healer
>god tier tier 2 set
I mean as long as you accept you will be healing whats wrong with rolling a paladin?

Sure you can play any spec. Doesn't mean anyones gonna let you into said raid.

this is far from being true, wtf are you talking about? are you high?

*blocks your path*

Attached: beats the nicker for farming.png (254x168, 5K)

>you can play prot paladin in raids and do well
"No!"

>Friendly reminder you can play anything you want in raids and do well, no need to min/max.
All you have to do is be the guild master and you can play any spec you want!

>they're no more corrupt than blizzard themselves are
Blizzard isn't headed by an ex-gold seller and don't take donations for un-bans. GM Corruption actually gets the GM fired.
>maybe don't play the game on mcdonald's wifi then
Does not refuse my point, in fact I'm playing on 100/100 Spectrum internet on a wired connection.
>racist /pol/shit, opinion discarded (3x)
I don't care if they're chinese, brazillian, italian (my heritage) or even white. You are avoiding the fact that 30% of the playerbase are sending messages YOUR CLIENT LITERALLY CANNOT INTERPRET (their keyboard characters show up as blank). They refuse to group with you (which is actually more racist than we are). You are competing with 30% of the pop who will not interact with you. English speakers also do not spam /yell 5 times in a row.
>Ganking and griefing will be a thing in classic too. Git gud and deal with it.
This is true, except LH redridge is an isolated case of no-life camping which I merely brought up to highlight how different it is than any other pserver.
>Having a very active playerbase is a bad thing now?
An active playerbase is good. I wish Kronos3 had a chunk of the LH playerbase. However when the overpopulation leads to the community solely competing against each other in an every-man-for-himself setting and not fostering cooperation, it is no longer a good thing. You want to be a player, not a number on the LH homepage.
>defending a server built for buying and selling characters

Attached: 1553649139899.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

>he fell for the epic redditbomb meme
Have fun healing!

in other news: wrath baby is about to be disappointed.

more news after the break.

up to AQ40, yes. once you hit AQ40 though if you want to progress in a guild, you'll need to be the optimal spec for your class.

what truth you dumb faggot? LH has deep corruption issues and bliz doesn't

>using the Nicker
Just wanted you to know I appreciate the depths your pepe went to.

paladins cant equip staves dumbass

and thats a good thing!

i dont know, i tried it but its really hard to care about the world or about any of the characters if youre not a die-hard elder scrolls fan, the quests are long and uninspired, all delves look the same, need to collect shards and books out of the ass and the combat is a straight rip off from multiplayer arena games and if you dont wear heavy armor and put all point into health you just die to every boss in 2 hits, fuck that (also the switching between skillbars gets annoying fast) makes me kinda sad because on the surface the game makes a great impression except for that fucked up auctionhouse system and the fact that crafting is impossible without subscription (unless you use all your alts as inventory bags)

>Doing as much damage as the tank
>"well"

Attached: 1505943323607.jpg (221x250, 5K)

did you make this? saved

jikes, absolute cringe bro

You might see a moonkin or feral for the crit buff, and a shadow priest for weaving

>blizzard releasing anything that people are excited for on time ever

late fall is even giving them leeway. id say it’ll be early 2020

Women get harassed for sexual favors every waking moment, they play the ugliest character to try and avoid it. I know this because my sister told me, protip women don't like this treatment they get from horny men 24/7.

>LH has deep corruption issues and bliz doesn't

Attached: pepe-transparent-laugh-1.png (600x580, 360K)

she lied

Good thing tanks are fury warriors now because it generates the most threat. Everyone goes balls to the wall.

are you trying to sabotage people on purpose or do you want to be stuck in molten bore forever?

What are you talking about, the non-censored undead model is a lot better and nicer to look at

>his argument is a pic of a frog
Stay in school kiddo

nope lad we are very close since childhood.

>wanting friends from the retail community

Attached: WoWScrnShot_112918_203532.jpg (1736x974, 376K)

Going Horde, either Orc or Tauren. What class gives me the quintessential vanilla Horde experience?

Attached: 1555217384017.png (400x333, 91K)

That meme fury warrior spec only works as an offtank or if you are geared as fuck. That being said MC will be fucking piss easy that you can clear it with suboptimal gear and specs. It's just the difference between taking four hours in MC compared to one hour run.

shaman you dip

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (400x386, 34K)

did you bang her?

*they dont like it if the guy is unattractive

Horde > Alliance
Shaman > Paladin
Fury > Prot
Deep resto is bad for shamans

truly you are the nicker

orc shaman, you wont regret it

Also in case anyone didn't believe me:

Anticheat false positive

Attached: play normally get permabanned.png (2054x1072, 308K)

you'll get benched sometimes but you can, similar to a guy in pvp gear/spec

explain to me why anyone takes paladin over warrior in classic, i never understood that

Say goodbye to streamlined instances. :'(
Say goodbye to a streamlined gearing experience. :'(
Say goodbye to dynamic level scaling. :'(
Say goodbye to free titles and free epic loot. :'(
Say goodbye to questhelper and one-button dispel addons. :'(
Say goodbye to achivements. :'(
Say goodbye to simplified dungeons and premium content. :'(

>Deep resto is bad for shamans
explain
what else would you use in pve?

Actually it works like this; Most women are married or already have a suitor so they don't like being hit on when they are playing games on the internet. in a nutshell that's why women don't reveal the fact that they are women here on 4chin.

mister can u elaborate on horde>alliance?
how can totems compete with raidwide threat reduction

Chances are you're doing because you're geared as fuck, you gotta match everyone elses balls to the wall so they can do maximum shit without worrying about threat. I just find it funny that we've arrived at such a point.

What is the role of a balance druid in a raid? Nobody ever talks about them, not even in the way people make fun of ferals for farming their pummelers. Do they exist only to give out their crit aura? Are they good in PvP? What's the point of those fat feathery fucks because I've always wondered.

sounds perfect

Shaman for sure.
Orc, Tauren and even Troll are all the quintessential Horde races so just go with which one you like the look of best.

Attached: shaman.jpg (704x546, 88K)

Warlock, don't listen to shamanni**ers

majority of players will be casuals and semi-casuals who will follow their friends from retail

i unironically like the new wailing caverns better than the valiaa one, that design was just too much for a low level dungeon, it was always hard to find a party that would last long enough to get all quests done, the is still complex enough for newbs to get lost

I..
I don't understand it...the server will be filled with the most toxic people imaginable....no flying mounts...no transmog...no pandas....

The server will be filled with alt righters, pedophiles, radical left(alliance), boomers, Chad's, incels, everything horrible the internet has to offer...

Y'all telling me you want to play a 15+ year old game...then the shiny new game...?

>class played primarily by undead edgelords
>quintessential horde experience
no

i know right
showering more than once a week will destroy your immune system and make your hair fall out

Balance overall is just bad. You dont want them in raids because the crit buff doesn't matter all that much and they go oom instantly. Not good in pvp because their spells scale like shit while going oom. It wasn't till BC that they were made usable.

Friendly reminder that no guild that intends to raid seriously will invite ret paladins or enh shamans.

>implying women care about the fact that they are already married or engaged when a cute guy hits on them
you must be either young or oblivious my friendo

Guess what most of them do, that's why you never see them because they make sure to steer clear of horny kids like you

>radical left(alliance)

why would Alliance be the left?

>"hybrid class dps bad" post #99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
thanks for the update captain obvious

orc warlock is great but it just cant compete with shaman when you want the full horde experience

Because their races are on the left side of the character creation.

Totems.

Totems.

orc warlocks are literally incel future mass-shooters and lore-wise are treated accordingly

Wrathbabbie here. Were felguards able to be summoned by locks back in classic, or was that added in TBC/Wrath?

They are the faggot faction, much like the left.

doesnt matter if you have friends, minmax is only important if you want to join a strangers guild that is very serious about raiding (aka NEET neckbeards incorporated)

And yet when you log into classic there will be ret paladins everywhere. You need to learn that its important to discourage such a thing regularly to try and prevent it as much as possible.

shaman have tranquil air totem if you need threat reduction. also they have a totem for almost every scenario; kiting, fear breaking, cleansing, ranged or melee dps buffs, they've got it all. they're not as strong single-target healers as pallies, but are by far the best raid healers thanks to chain heal.

Attached: sham (2).jpg (1280x720, 225K)

Ah that makes sense, were they designed to do burst damage but without the damage while keeping the mana cost then? I never played a druid or encountered a moonkin during vanilla and I'm struggling to think of what their rotation could have been. Atleast Elemental/Shadow did well in PvP and that's why they atleast had an excuse for going oom in raids

Do you think Alliance players would join a guild called ?

balance in pvp is one of the best 1v1 specs in the game and starfire hits like a truck. mana management is a big deal with it though

nobody minds them, i've raided with tons, but they usually attrition and respec on their own

you need to remember everyone is a meter whore now and will accept a raid dps loss for a 2% personal dps gain for dem parses

Yes user we call those "we pug ZG but were recruiting heavily to start MC soon!" guilds.

>And yet when you log into classic there will be ret paladins everywhere
yeah because ret is the best leveling spec for paladins

>yfw druid and will be fed literally all the gear.
Yummy yummy in my tum tum

Attached: unknown-11~2.png (976x1251, 297K)

tbc

you and your sister must live in some american suburb full of african negusses because its nowhere near that serious in other places

tbc aka when classes were actually finished

because the left if ugly people wanting to roleplay pretty people

>ret pallys have all of their important abilities by their mid 20s and dont need good gear to be able to do good damage
>easily beat any class 1v1 and shit on absolutely everyone in world pvp
>"ret pallys are shit dont play them"

?

Attached: wtf.jpg (244x252, 9K)

are you sure that this is vanilla lore and not some shit that came with the retail tranny storywriters

Feral can tank. Eat my ass

>b-but they're good in pvp....

Weren't there a few ret pallies that were in high tier raiding guilds and actually performed well?

Getting a starfire off is a bitch though. Most of the time you're gonna be dotting up, entangling, then traveling away.

>Pick up
Into my home it goes

sounds comfy, where can i join?

People have always underestimated Ret. It's why I love the spec.

That'll get reported pretty quick. Just go with

not untill late tbc

False.

No.

Masturbate

Yes, we had one madlad with the Nightfall axe and he did alright i guess. Always nice to have an extra paladin because of the buffs and auras they bring.

O sorry we already broke up because everyone left and joined the guild that was poaching from us.

goodbye!

t. Assmad furry

Sooooo MC is gonna get blown up by 20 mans from the updated gear huh? Oh well.

>people underestimate the class with only 2 non-situational damaging abilities
ok lol

The way warlocks are portrayed in the lore always struck me as inconsistent.
You would think they would be shunned by other orcs because of gul'dan and the whole demon blood thing, but the login screen insists warlocks are well respected in the Horde and nobody gives a shit if you walk around in town with your demon out.

Never played wow. Is it actually any good?

dont let trannies into your guild next time, they only bring drama bro

easy to land in bg's, hard to hit if you are out in world pvp and not getting the jump on someone

character creation screen*, rather.

moonkin is fine for 20mans and nonprogression raiding assuming you have some gear you've acquired from healing beforehand. arcane synergizes with curse of shadows and in BWL nature/arcane is nice. They can be beast in pvp too with some gear. I used to pop spell dmg trinkets and spam 1k moonfire crits at people. typically you want to stay in caster form though so you can offheal and stay unnoticed.

>and dont need good gear to be able to do good damage
Have we played the same game, or what do you consider "good gear"?

Attached: 1540227453351.jpg (300x300, 35K)

As I recall, in classic through wrath there was a whole thing about player warlocks/trainers being treated with general suspicion and working extra hard to prove their loyalty to the horde.

>no one can actually refute these points because it's all true
based

out of all the shill/anti-shill false-flagging accusations that comes up every thread, what seems the more likely scenario?

that actiblizz are wholly incapable of making good decisions but are somehow savvy enough to pay for shills to defend their upcoming project? the same project that was/is/and always will be the black mark against nu-wow's existence and serves as the fact that they're incompetent retards who have to default to the glory days when better men had actual passion for game development?

or that people are genuinely excited to relive the game that was the foundation for an untold amount of good times, and that it's more likely for their to be ANTI-shills that disparage classic wow and everything is stands for in a vain attempt to defend nu-wow's existence

Attached: 2857f1177e584d15a7000ea969ea0c4c.jpg (6500x4046, 1.38M)

>MUH MUH SHANTAE IN SMASH MUH SHANTAE MUH PUT HER IN HURR MUH MUH AGENT SHANTAE
ok faggot stfu now
>wtf did you just say
no no no dude wait no i was kidding dude no NO NO
>*SMACK SMACK SMACK* *ZIIP*
NO NNOONOONN
>*JUMPS UP* *BRRRAAAP* *PANTE FLY OFF AT THE SPEED OF SOUND* NOW YOU WILL TASTE MY SAUCY BEAN JUICE
NO NONONO *BBRRHHMHGFFFFFF* *INFLATES*
>*CRANKS NUTS* *WHAAP*
GGAHGG IT HURTS TEREAAS

>No matter how retarded and convoluted Jaina's character/story get, I still want to fuck her

Help

you know you got your shit pushed in on the internet if you end up typing in all caps and emoting a bunch of retarded garbage like a broken child having a panic attack

Fine Ill go ahead and do it real quick
>ret pallys have all of their important abilities by their mid 20s
What does this even mean? That they're good at low lvl pvp? Who the fuck cares about lowbie pvp?
>dont need good gear to be able to do good damage
Factually wrong.
>easily beat any class 1v1
Wrong, shadow priest is the best 1v1 spec in the game
>shit on absolutely everyone in world pvp
There is no such thing as a fair fight in world pvp
>"ret pallys are shit dont play them"
Correct.

Attached: 1551417860808.jpg (1124x1102, 228K)

There's just an extreme level of ignorance of what Paladins can do in Classic because of all the buffs they got in BC and Wrath. All these shitters who think that Paladins were unplayable before they got turned into wrecking machines.

LAPTOPS ALL OF YOU

Attached: VanCleef.jpg (258x320, 24K)

>this entire post

maybe its because thrall is literally jesus and forgave all the sinners who dabbled too much into demonic shit, but youre right its sort of never explained how the horde allows warlocks in their ranks after what happened

Attached: 1487162530948.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Attached: godspeed anon.jpg (6500x4046, 2.21M)

>aids desu
I remember running BRD with one of yours. Cunt.

do you like modern games? then you probably wont like classic. it requires a bigger attention span and the rewards are spaced out much more

uh oh

XIV is a post-wrath abomination and not an MMO.

I think when most people discuss classes in vanilla its from a point of pve since pvp in classic is such an absolute shitshow of balance and individual skill doesnt matter at all.
Rets have been shown time and time again to just be the bottom of the barrel in pve dps, go look at any popular vanilla server dps rankings and look at the dps of the top pure specs vs the dps of ret paladins. Pure specs nearly double them in dps.

>reee muh epic wojak funny meme muh muh jhunger hunger baby boy faggot
>WHAL WHAL WHAPP WHAP WHAP BRAAAP
>SITS ON FACE
NO NO NO
>*BRRMMFFFFF SHITS ALL OVER*

Is a certain spec mandatory for warlocks if I want to do even entry level raiding, or can all of them work?

XIV is great if you wanna play a crafter but everything else sucks (who the hell designed those horrible dungeons and whats up with all classes playing the same somewhat, apart from those special classes that require you to do insane retarded buttonmashing like ninja)

Like just fully going into 1 tree? I mean you could but it would be really bad.

>individual skill doesnt matter at all.

Attached: wojak brainlet 6.jpg (550x543, 30K)

Best boss coming through

post your favorite bosses from Vanilla

Attached: herod.jpg (420x518, 38K)

Attached: WoWScrnShot_012019_134152.jpg (1674x938, 668K)

why would anyone expect world pvp ever be balanced, the chances you get an even match-up in terms of skill/class/gear/group-size is like 0,1%

No, they're just shit. They have shit talents, shit gear(have fun fighting mages+locks for cloth+misc), a shit spell, and bring nothing to the table. Elemental shamans are the ones with burst. You can hit lightning bolt, chain lightning, and a shock all at the same time because of the former's travel time, makes them really good for focus fire in BGs.
A druid is basically just a slippery lock with heals.

Ready for home ?

I was ten years ago. Now i have a job, responsibilities, a place to live and entertain since i'm not living with my parents anymore, and a girlfriend.

The time of childish behavior is over, i'm not a teenager anymore. Move on.

Attached: the lord himself.png (804x598, 659K)

>Kills everyone on your server

Attached: hakkar.jpg (1280x1024, 992K)

goodbye and good riddance

Reminder that without TBC, we will never get a massive server-wide battle over the Dark Portal as it opens.

Attached: x82yl8e20ge21.jpg (1680x1050, 919K)

I care.

>You might see a moonkin or feral for the crit buff
No.

>tells us to stop playing vedogames and be productive because we arent kids anymore
>still shitposts on Yea Forums
uuuhm... ok

most warlock specs are viable, thats what so awesome about them
they're also the coolest by far

Who has bookmarked?

I want classic to be huge so blizzard progresses the servers into BC and Wrath

Fuuuuuck vanilla shit's ass. BC was incredible and Wrath was the beginning of the end but it was still so good

Attached: gloog.png (30x22, 1K)

Does anyone have the screen cap or copy pasta where someone tells their story about watching PCs give birth?

QUICK, CLAIM YOUR ZONEFU BEFORE SOMEBODY ELSE DOES

Attached: thousand needles.jpg (1002x668, 127K)

Attached: 1552271053912.jpg (2979x820, 64K)

its a meme you dip

>TBC

Attached: 1550121531348.png (309x249, 26K)

r8

Attached: warrior.png (630x424, 508K)

not him but, flash of aight is fucking genius user

Shitposting on Yea Forums can be accomplished in a massive scale about 10 minutes per day. Easily.

WoW classic on the other hand requires a massive amount of playtime, especially once you start raiding, farming or whatnot.

Your argument is shit. Try another one. A fresh one please.

Attached: fat chimney.jpg (595x510, 70K)

>Say goodbye to to all you flight mounts and flying at all. Say goodbye to to all your pets. All of them.
Thank fucking god.

Who cares, i just want to sit at AH all day monopolizing my markets.

Never played vanilla, keen to try out classic though. Love the description of RPG mechanics like training your weapon skills and going to class trainers.
Friends are going to roll Alliance, so copying 's question,
What class gives me the quintessential vanilla Alliance experience?

Attached: valleycottontail.png (562x448, 407K)

>tarrenmill-southshore zergs
>crossroads raids
>orgrimmar-stormind raids
>hammerfall-refugepointe zergs
this is what you will miss in return, is it really worth it? no.

Only niggers who live in hot a climate or do physical work have to shower every day, and even then they still smell like shit.

2 specs are viable
SM/Ruin and DS/Ruin
The rest are worse, but obviously if you raid with a casual guild or is ok with looking bad on the meters then you can do whatever you want
Anything specific you had in mind?

>shaman have tranquil air totem if you need threat reduction
And warriors, the DPS with the most need for threat reduction, need windfury. Which is also an air totem. So you'll have to spend 30% of your time placing totems to keep both buffs up. While salvation is 50% more effective, raid-wide, and a paladin has 100% healing uptime instead of 70%.

They're also better in pvp.

Paladin, and to a lesser extent mage.

how about you stop worrying about what you should do and what aothers tell you to do and do what you want to do

Bye bye!

Attached: 1556128656367.jpg (1920x825, 477K)

>PC graphics

Pretty shit, but is ok so will be "classic"

Paladin. Shaman, but better.

probably one of the most powerful skill trees posted in these threads
I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of your blade that's for sure...

most here wont make it to 60

if you dont undertand what made vanilla so great youre free to fuck off to your won BC general or something

Paladin is obvious, but care to elaborate on mage?

>tfw love shamans so much more than any other class
>tfw both of my older brothers will get back into classic but are deadset on rolling alliance
>tfw

Attached: atlas feels.jpg (1381x1600, 323K)

Not sure, the specs have changed so many times over the years that it's hard to say, though I always liked demonology back in Wrath.

1-2 enhance shamans for the melee groups is fine

you sure sound fat to me, my basement dweller friend
how about exercise?

youtube.com/watch?v=o77MzDQT1cg

As a side note, I'm mildly interested in this game, as it seems to borrow visuals and parts of the color palette of Vanilla. I see Silithus, a Corehound, and Dire Maul.

Can't decide what build to go with for my tank. The crit build seems more fun but is riskier

Attached: iE3avJr.png (1262x552, 520K)

Just remembered the aids break out, fucking hilarious

most of the lore relevant mage characters in warcraft are humans

>What class gives me the quintessential vanilla Alliance experience?
Any alliance class? what the fuck, play what is fun mate

>tfw no pre-vanilla version of WoW with no gnome or troll niggers shitting up somebody else's starting zone

Attached: 1555860366121.png (600x374, 363K)

No.

Roll enhance shammy and camp them till they realize the error of their ways.

night elf druid unironically

>undead almost replaced trolls entirely
bullet successfully dodged

What's the second? Are you counting auto-attacks?

kronos is shit tho

>Dwarf
>Available classes: mage
if only

Attached: bad feel.png (357x313, 30K)

Thing with vanilla wow is that the last talent point in all trees are pvp talent points
31 talent points in affli is a terrible spec in general and is never used so discard this
31 points in demon is a good pvp spec but absolutely terrible for pve
31 points in destro is also pvp but slightly better than the one above (10-15%damage lost compared to SM/Ruin or DS/Ruin)
Mainly in vanilla wow you don't go down a tree fully, you just make some custom build. go classicdb.ch and test some builds out (and tell me if you want a suggestion on pvp or pve build)

I bet no one can guess the theme of this build.

Attached: rogue.png (612x429, 470K)

>he doesn't know the LBRS farming method that nets 500g/hour
>every time I ask someone if they know, they do not

Attached: kek.png (600x580, 419K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=8UoXUXipsLw
Were almost home bros...

Attached: 1509077771858.png (778x512, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=klm2Q7xu_d4
youtube.com/watch?v=8EPrW9rC3vA
youtube.com/watch?v=iBOYeeimqHg

SM/ruin is a decent pvp spec, it's one of the best things about being a lock.

Is the theme shit dps?

Will you ERP in classic?

Attached: 1552350520078.png (1017x921, 1.61M)

fucking retarded

home

Attached: khara.jpg (1180x944, 241K)

>want to play
>lost touch with the friends I leveled up and raised with
I don't know what to do, boys.

i never really played wow, i bought the battlepack some time ago and did the beginning, didn't buy more time since wasn't interested anymore. the world was kind of interesting but not interesting enough, also too much of an autistic player base.

>Those Wrath tents

Get the fuck out. Get the FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU CATA FETUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No.

No, I don't play Alliance.

How authentic will the content rollout be? I'm planning on playing a female tauren shaman, will I need Noggenfoggers or Deviant Delights to get into MC for 6 months.

Attached: 1546967645144.jpg (125x122, 3K)

How can this be so empty and yet have the comfiest feeling to it?
I want to go back so much.

It was renamed to [The Blackrock Slicer] apparently

I think it is.

cant wait to get my shit wrecked by angry wendigos

Maybe that's why it is comfy

and then, sadly, it turns out that home was really the feeling of hanging out with friends in the living room all night long.

wow classic was only popular because of the epic meme pop culture to the max over 9000 internets references
it's going to be a big flop

cool your jets man. we'll soon be back at a time when cataclysm had never even been thought of

No sad comments pls im not in the mood

>female tauren shaman
Show me your spec baby

Attached: 1337369160608.png (213x334, 20K)

hehe nice meme /r/Classicwow

>comfiest feeling
>have to watch over your shoulder all the time because high levels travelling trough the zone regulairly
that zone gives me STV flashbacks

have sex

you need to work on your delivery, just being stupid without any comedic timing doesn't even qualify as a joke

>dodge
>miss
>get crit then hit by icy breath

Attached: sweaty guy gy.jpg (225x225, 8K)

that's a lot of faces

Too beta huh?

Attached: 1547810707068.jpg (1171x654, 164K)

How many people are going to kill themselves after playing classic and realizing the good memories are still just as distant?

gj

Not going to bother with manatide unless I get 3/4ths through BWL with a serious guild, I still want to do BG's.

Attached: Shaman 30-0-21 Hybrid.jpg (619x391, 116K)

>be squishy class
>finally done with all the quests
>all those motherfuckers respawned
>hearthstone still on cooldown
time for a corpse run.

But what's reportable? Just lefties REEEEing about muh fascism. The worst I could see is having vindictive leftshits trying to sabotage the guild. Or losing out on potential decent members because they "don't want to be associated"

its still the best mmo out there even without the nostalgia factor

I want to make a female human character but I can't pick a class, they all have good points.
Maybe a spunky caster? but mage are frostbolt bots and warlocks have all that annoying soul shard farm

>no dual spec
pointless.

no matter what spec you choose, the only thing you can do in raids is curse and shadowbolt. any build without ruin will get you kicked from raid. rarely you will be allowed to use a debuff slot for even one dot. IMO:
30/0/21 standard spec well rounded for pve, pvp, soloing
7/21/21 tryhard pve spec, is shit at literally everything except spamming shadowbolts
7/8/32 chad destro spec for best pvp and improved imp for pve
utility

finding a good guild you stay with will be the true endgame

I mean, it's cool and all. But i wanted a full milk mommy. Nevertheless i wish you and your cow tiddies godspeed

Attached: 1541331572450.png (1155x1200, 435K)

>7/8/32 chad destro spec for best pvp and improved imp for pve

mmh

Attached: image.jpg (215x235, 8K)

i'm ready for all your blizzdrones seething threads. It's going to be so shit haha

>annoying soulshard farm
so you admit you actually never really played one, gotcha
but dont worry, you should go priest or mage anyway if youre going to go the cringe female waifu route, just has better aesthetics

Why is the worgen sniffing that belf's ass?

>warlocks have all that annoying soul shard farm
This is a meme
Raiding gives you more soul shards than you use
You don't have to farm shit

youre going to be dissapointed because we wont have time to come here shitposting anymore so the best you will see is trannies complaining about how the game is too hard for them

Oh nice then, warlock it is

It's like you never heard of >noname55

>Tfw no Vanilla where Horde is
>Orcs - Tauren - Trolls - Ogres
>and Alliance is
>Human - Dwarves - Night Elves - High Elves

why does that thing have antlers
its a cow

>vanilla
>hard
????

well you have to farm a few to get started, but why any warlock would ever not have always a few in their bags is beyond me, souldhsard faming was never even remotely an issue for me, the lack of mobility was the only thing that annoyed me (i also played a mage)

This is your flag carrier for today, say something nice about him!

Attached: fat tauren.jpg (2452x2016, 1.34M)

that Tauren tribe was blessed by Cenarius.

theres a reason why trannies in ff14 idle most of the time in mayor cities, even that game is too hard for them, they will never get anywhere in wow

>110 IPs

>Nobody cares
>STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS

go vegan, like a real druid should

nu-wow lore is stupid

>two races of elves to ERP with

I wish

Attached: 1551304898253.jpg (420x322, 33K)

Why do you think everyone wants classic in the first place.

>its ok when elves do it

Attached: 1551546054066.jpg (240x240, 15K)

>Be shadow priest
>Bubble
>Sapped by a rogue
>Sapped by a rogue
>Shield falls off
>I die

can someon spoonfeed me really quick on what mages have to do in classic raids apart from frostball spam? dont they have to decurse or something too?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (519x700, 112K)

Seriously lads
>tfw no playable Ogres for the Horde with Rexxar as faction leader
And also
>tfw no playable High Elves for the Alliance
They should just finish Quel'thalas (it's right there north of the plaguelands), come up with some lore reason why the High Elves are still alive and joined the Alliance.

I want that Classic+.

Attached: boomer rosey.jpg (472x369, 36K)

>shower every 2-3 Days
What the fuck is wrong with you. If you’re not showering twice a day; once to get yourself nice and clean for the day ahead and once after your daily workout you’re probably obese or a basement dweller

dont worry brah, inner fire and psychic scream will save you every time

but the relationship between the night elves and cenarius was established forever ago
backpedaling and saying "no actually the tauren met him first" is dumb.

I want to put my thick, veiny white penis into Jaina's asshole and thrust back and forth really fast

Attached: 131245784.jpg (330x345, 31K)

classicdb.ch/?talent#obxZxMGhcbZi0M

do you really have any faith in nu-blizzard to not fuck up classic+? because most absolutely havent, which is why NO CHANGES is such a big deal

uh
nobody is saying that. that tribe got blessed in the first war of the ancients when they were fighting next to elves, furbolgs and other furries against legion.

have sex horny incel

>1 minute cd on a spell that gets popped instantly by WOTF or trinket

Haha, you cant be serious right?

kill yourself wowfags

>twice a day unless you're literally rolling around in mud or something
enjoy your dry as fuck skin

classicdb.ch/?talent#bZcxxccbZx

No, but i keep hoping beyond all hope. I dream the dreams that no one else dares dream

Since there are only 2 classes who can de-curse on alliance aka mage and druid, it could happen that you have to do that. Once

Is it free?

no

How come everything in modern wow is so cluttered and small? There's no huge open vistas anymore.

>taking spirit tap as holy

that requires a last hit, i remember this 100%

because the average nu-wow player has the attention span of a goldfish, and they immediately get bored if they have to walk for longer than 3 minutes to get to their next destination.

I'm worried bros. I might not be ready to go home.
I haven't played any vidya in so long and I've no will or drive to either

Attached: 1554262345579.png (509x493, 260K)

I'm really looking forward to Classic Deadmines coming back.

if I'm a lowbie troll caster (haven't decided which) leveling fishing in an area with some alliance, what are the odds I get ganked? do people mess with fishermen?

you could say the same for salv. warriors without salv can't get might, and same for any other class that needs salv instead of kings/wis/might. granted those aren't as important for most dps as threat reduction or windfury are, i will admit.

>paladins
>better in pvp
at what? healing? sure, plate + bubble makes them annoying as fuck to kill. but good luck trying to do any damage as a paladin without sucking gm dick to all the best raid gear funneled to you for your memespec in lieu of the rest of your raid group. shaman can succeed both as ele and resto in pvp, and can also memespec as enhance just like ret can.

Attached: 1552247585848.jpg (800x641, 136K)

bend over

Attached: 1510861615176.jpg (251x243, 4K)

>week 1 of classic
>everyone is already at 60 because of speed leveling guides
>MC already cleared by most guilds, later raid tiers will be cleared the same hour they come out
>everyone remembers how annoying and not fun wpvp actually is, most people just ignore each other out in the world or huddle in captail cities
>active player count drops by 50% in a month, continues to trickle down until all servers are empty by the end of the year
haha, can't wait! we're going Home™! :D

There are always that kind of peple, and the opposite. I personal am a carebare, you fish = you're cool with me brother.

I've been watching a guy level a rogue on a private server (Northdale) for a little while now and it's pretty damn interesting just how autistic you have to be to play this game.

youtube.com/channel/UCxa1v9wVMmjYUhUfQOJxbzw/videos

Like, is this how everyone plays this game? I've never played WoW but damn, not sure if I want to play it with all the problems this guy has.

>Mobs are always dead.
>His class can't do quests unless he's 1-2 levels above the mobs. (Rogue).
>No one speaks English so he can never find groups for dungeons.
>Every single encounter with another player, there is zero social interaction. He stopped accepting invites from other players because of this.

Is this what WoW is? Or is this some type of special autism / server where no English speakers are playing?

Attached: Gif Forest Spirit Pepe.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

kill yourself wowfags

GOD I CANT FUCKING WAIT BROS

Attached: 1445760879601.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Nice try faggot

How would you feel about a NG+ server where it's still classic rules, but all items drop locations and gear stats are changed. As well as quest objectives and locations.

Most people who say frostbolt spam aren't experienced because in aq40 and naxx you will play fire, where you teamwork with the other mages (keep scorch up but mainly control ignite together), firemage is probably the most advanced dps in the game
That said, it's not the rotations that are supposed to be hard, it's the encounters and what to do during them, so no class has an advanced rotation really
The difficulty doesn't lie in the rotation, if that would be the case the game would be boring af
And obviously on trash packs you can frost nova, blizzard, cone of cold etc

Nice try on what? What are you implying?

>you could say the same for salv
No, you retard.

we should start using "have sex" on the braap posters and those useless threads that only serve as softcore porn threads

kill yourself

I went home when I subbed to FF.

I mean, I didn't mean to insult the game if that's how you're taking it.

I get that guy, according to his dialogue, posts here as well, I thought that made him cool?

What, do people "round here" not like this dude?

>Shower every 2-3 days

Attached: giphy (1).gif (240x266, 3.86M)

this guy is reaching schizo levels of samefagging

Attached: kermit befuddled.png (239x254, 130K)

kill yourself

sauce me up

what the fuck did they mean by this

Attached: WoWScrnShot_043019_225053.jpg (743x535, 105K)

ok

Wait, what?

I'm not him. I was just asking if this is how Vanilla WoW is going to be. I always heard it's a social game but I don't see that happening. Do you have other stream examples I can cite from then? What about your steam, if you play?

Do you play?

Why don't you play?

Is it because you have a job?

Is it because you have a life?
Is it because you're afraid?

Hopefully someone here can answer this:
What's the point of an enchant like Superior Striking?
>Permanently enchant a melee weapon to do 5 additional points of damage
When would someone use this? aren't all the other enchants better?

kill yourself wowfags

You never spec mana tide, ever.

yeah we should definitely keep spewing the same two words over and over it'll never get old :D

what the fuck is this whole post
user please seek help

im think wow is cool game

Attached: 1496502794983.jpg (237x212, 11K)

>mfw a warrior is prot spec
>mfw a shaman has mana tide

Attached: 1529250162936.jpg (399x384, 19K)

bis for main hand dagger for rogue
Or so I've heard at least, I haven't done the math

>I'm not him

Yes you are you, SwoleBenji. Fuck i feel dirty for responding to him, but i'm tired and going to bed now anyway. Seek help.

>Can't even use a name with N I G in it

The absolute state of nu-blizzard

Attached: Good ol Guzma.png (1000x1000, 110K)

>sleep for 8-10 hours
weak

these threads unironically gave me the drive to start with wow again

classicdb.ch/?talent#IA0bARbkVZZxx0tMbz
rate

Stop replying to this autistic shizo motherfucker, fuck

thumbs up!

Put on your fucking tripcode so I can filter you, you pathetic piece of shit.

>40 AP on a shiv
>bad

strawpoll.com/c224f7fk

5/5 suppression

kill yourself wowfags

You're an NPC / Yea Forums bot cause you're incapable of answering questions that are presented to you.

You aren't real.

You don't exist.

Only I exist.

I said I'm not him he only posts with a tripcode DAWG.

You put on a tripcode so I can filter YOU cause you contribute nothing to these threads.

At least based and redpilled alpha male™ SwoleBenji (AKA MrBTFO some would say.) contributes content to our beloved FOURCHAN community.

Attached: avatar3.png (334x306, 52K)

would it be a good enchant for leveling?
For some reason I think Unholy Weapon might be perfect for leveling(killing mobs solo) " Often curses the target, causing its damage to be reduced by 15 for 12 sec"

Attached: 5DC9747E-5896-4DB0-ACAF-8978FD1C89F7.jpg (118x125, 2K)

it has context in those threads though
hitting close to home might get them to fuck off

It's additional base damage user, not additional in the sense that if you would hit for 1000, you'd do 1005.

sorry user, my bad

yet you reddit space like a retard exactly like him. you should both kill yourselves

so the +to dmg also affects the AP?
>150 - 200 Damage
>(45 damage per second)
wouldn't the enchant just make the damage 155-205?

I dont want to play classic but I also dont want retail to be garbage.
Lose/lose.

Attached: 1540240638697.jpg (700x669, 69K)

>classicdb.ch/?talent#IA0bARbkVZZxx0tMbz
If it's a pvp sm/ruin build it should look like this:
classicdb.ch/?talent#IA0bGRbkAZZVg0tM0z
(if you want it to work for pve as well switch cataclysm for improved shadow bolt)
If it's a pve build it should look like this:
classicdb.ch/?talent#IE0bhRbkAZZgx0tM0z
But Imo if it's a pvp build the best thing is to switch SM for demonic embrace, 15% hp beats 10% shadow damage in pvp, stamina is king:
classicdb.ch/?talent#IA0bGRbkhZ0xZVg0tM0z

Everything wrong with live WOW is turned up to 11 in FFXIV

no, it's AP equivalent
14 AP is 1 dps

Oooooohhhhh.....

This tripfag has serious issues.
I say this as someone who has their fair share of issues.

Can you explain the difference? Is your base damage multiplied with agility or something? Isn't it just static and then you add your AP dps and that's it?

I have no idea man but it's bis for raiding and pvp at 60

i think its just the private server. u know like a lot of chinese play and not many americans or europeans (streamer is 100% european desu lol) he has okay mechanics like he doesnt skill click and he doesnt keyboard turn so he is okay in terms of play. mobs are always dead on northdale cause chinese are everywhere so its hard to farm or quest alot of the time. as rogue u really cannot do quests above ur level like u can with a hunter. he was looking for group in blackfathom deep which is level 26 dungeon he was 24 so not many ppl want him to go cause he was underlvl plus he always drop group if 2nd rogue joins lol. most players u encounter on that server are chinese and dont speak alot of english. in retail vanilla wow the only chinese will be gold farmers and not nearly as many like expect 2/3rd less population my dude.

classicdb.ch/?talent#bVRhsVVoZcxxsc0a

rate

>Ambush
>Rank 6
>60 energy
>Melee Range
>Instant
>Ambush the target, causing 250% weapon damage plus 290 to the target. Must be stealthed and behind the target. Requires a dagger in the main hand. Awards 1 combo point.

most skills have damage multipliers.

Thanks

If they go down the OSRS route and start patching new stuff in down the road, what would you like to see?

>Finished Hyjal and northern Azeroth
>Emerald Dream
>Languages and Rep back to original idea
>In-faction pvp and cross-faction cooperation
>Expanding profession endgame heavily

shemale orcs

Every profession racial should have a corresponding recipe or resource that can only be crafted by a max-level profession guy of the correct race.

No.
classicdb.ch/?talent#bxMrscboZbxtsc0ax

Spiritual healing > Mental strength
Also holy nova > 1 point Blessed recovery
And healing focus is sick

Content in azshara and never ever trying to make QOL

>tfw no dwarf mage
Even the booklet that came with the game said dwarves could be mages. I asked my friend while I was downloading the game what dwarves did and they sounded awesome. I was so excited to make a dwarf mage only to find out I couldn't make one at character creation.

With dagger abilities normalized to 1.7, it's equivalent to 14/1.7*5= ~41 AP for instant abilities. Crusader is +100, but doesn't have 100% uptime. It's a good enchant.

im not sure why these trannies even think that thier cringe weeb game could appeal in any way to the wow classic fanbase

They dont need to finish Hyjal, its already down
>Throw down raid portal

Finished

Use toilet 3 times a day
As in shitting? I only shit once a day maybe less because of my shit diet

Absolute trash.

>Caring about the graphics
Kill yourself zoomercuck

I shit once like every 2-3 days
I don't understand how people are shitting more than that

Problem is your brain.

>shit classes
>yikes forced mainstory
>little to no quests
>shit dungeon design
>FATEs dead on every map
why do you even play this game, for crafting or are you a roleplaying tranny?

No one made you enter the thread and post Pablo.

>Not knowing how to tell the amount of unique posters in the thread
The smash thread is that way dumbass.

I actually enjoy SwoleBenji's stream.

Change my mind.

eat more fiber cancer-faggots

Nothing you listed here should have ever been added to the game. Thats the whole point. You just listed everything we want our of and love about Classic. Fucking retard.

fuxk off back to redddit, cringe-spacing zoomer

Alliancebro reporting in

so if shit isn't falling out of your ass all day every day, its bad?
stop eating so much

appreciate it

It's called dietary fiber.

>Implying we want to play as a faggot elf or retarded space goat....

>Rolling an undead rogue for the PvP minmax ganking on you alliance shitters
>also Rolling a night elf Druid for the RP autism because it's fun

Attached: 2fd944c6-6e34-4918-902a-be52dbf6a541.jpg (320x320, 27K)

There's so much to talk about in vanilla wow yet you start talking about shit
You guys suck

it has nothing to do with the amount you eat, its about how much undigestable stuff enters your colon for your bacterial flora to eat, protip, more than 50% of your shit is bacteria

why dont you just gank with your kitty

nice lies wowbaby

My friends are all mixing up their roles from when we are barely out of high school and playing WoW for the first time. It won't be the same because everyone has kids now and shit, but I'm going heals.

Do I want to Chad Paladin? I did priest for a while in Vanilla, before I went mage. Druid?

I assume all three can heal 5 mans just fine, but I only played a priest and don't remember a lot from back then.

Priest wears the same gear for shadow and healing, correct? I remember paladin had to look for cloth in some slots to get int/spirit but I don't remember when itemization for them and shamans was fixed, if it even was in vanilla.

Attached: neverever.jpg (1000x750, 183K)

PALADIN

NUMBER

ONE

HEALER

You can't deny dis literally lmao desu senpai.

Attached: WOW KEK.png (900x600, 540K)

enjoy your game designed for women and homosexuals mate, dont forget to buy the newest OPTIONAL ITEMS so you can look good while idling in the main city

pusy

>nothing to do with
p sure its got a bit to do with it.
as well, coffee could make you shit without the need for excess fiber. not sayin that's healthier
I have almost no fat on my body and if there was a bunch of indigestible food in there I'd assume there would be noticeable fluctuations in weight after I took a shit.
I think you're eating too much

Her vagina is RIGHT THERE

Attached: ebf93227-d899-480e-b00c-d37d391dec92.jpg (224x225, 13K)

educate yourself before you talk literal shit matey, maybe start with fiber

False. Human Superiority is well documented. Best of all races. Trolls are no shoes niggers.

>Priest wears the same gear for shadow and healing, correct?
No
But if you collect both dps and healing gear you could probably heal instances anyway even if you are shadowspec (not recommended for super smooth run but it'll work if you aren't retarded)

Can anyone unironically defend the vanilla honor system with arguments other than "not vanilla, no changes, go back to BFA tranny"? Ranking is 100% about poopsocking and it encourages account sharing and unhealthy lifestyle. RBGs would have been much better.,

Attached: d737b1c9.jpg (236x211, 9K)

maybe so 'no' to 3rd dinner tonight, user

Reminder playing a female toon does not make you a tranny.

>and that's a good thing!

>are you ready for home?
of course! I'm in your home right now...

The less refined foods you eat the bigger and more often you shit, maybe stop eating mcdonalds and put some whole foods into your dirty mouth unless you wanna die of colon cancer with 50.

Attached: 1556663087072.jpg (900x1058, 203K)

>Can anyone unironically defend the vanilla honor system with arguments
No and stop looking for those arguments because they don't exist

Already did twice

stay in school kid

Nope, fuck off. Streamers and their fagpatrols are going to be the highest ranks, and probably open AQ, too and there's nothing you can do about it.

Not everyone gets to win, and that's life. Deal with it.

I've been playing on LH and no issues yet. Sure there is gold selling spam but that just makes it feel more like vanilla. I got those all the time in retail vanilla too. I just don't pay any attention to it.

Also it ruins pvp for all casuals as well, getting steamrolled in wsg over and over again to ranking tryhard nolife nerds isn't fun
Pvp would be so good if ranking wasn't a thing

humans can't dance

You can win by being part of the redpilled alpha male squad with SwoleBenji lad.

Because roguing is best for PvP or so I've heard. Also alliance cities look better for stealthing around, it's like a different game to me.

How was the class distribution like in vanilla, and how do you think it's going to be in classic?

if I'm shadow spec and dungeon healing and some good caster dps loot drops, how big of a dick would I be if I rolled need on it?

Attached: 1556384396767s.jpg (125x109, 2K)

Great, hero classes shouldn't have been a thing honestly. It should just be adventurers and actual Death Knights and Demon Hunters should be cool NPC's you could meet in-game
Doesn't matter
As it should be in vanilla
As it should be
As it should be
As it should be
As it should be
>Say goodbye to to AOE looting. ( do you really want to go back to looting one body at a time?).
As it should be
Fantastic. Transmog should never have been added to the game. Completely removed the aspect of going up and inspecting someone because they looked fucking cool
Great
Nope
Fantastic

Rolling a gnome mage

What professions should I pick up while leveling and what should I get after 60?

Thinking herb and tailoring for leveling then adding engineering for herb after 60

Is that good

how about you fuck off back to upvote central retarddit spacer

On kronos and polls this is how it looks like
20%+ warriors
6-7% druids
rest is 10-15% with mage and rogue closer to 15 and warlock closer to 10, hunter priest and shaman/paladin inbetween

You know I'm fucking stoked for classic and I'm the opposite of an incel. I've got a wife and a GF on the side. I think you're projecting. What game was it user? What game abandoned you?

I anoint my body in oil after showering.

why are there so few hunters, i thought thats like the most popular class after warrior

Based.

Paladins are the best healers throughout Classic.

Attached: 1541597881609.png (1000x1000, 216K)

You mean replacing herb with engineering? Then I'd rather have skinning as it is easier and makes more money while leveling
If you mean it the other way around then sure that's fine
If you tell people beforehand that you will roll on dps loot it's fine if you get people to agree on it, otherwise you should probably only need on the dps items other's don't need or you will be called a ninja