How much does beating pic related reduce difficulty of battle with isshin on 1st run?

How much does beating pic related reduce difficulty of battle with isshin on 1st run?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

None because they are nothing alike.

he's asking how powerful the attack upgrade is, retard

Literally every single upgrade in the game adds +1 to your attack power, retard

+1 attack

and those blue prosthetics you can unlock? are they any use against isshin?

it only gives you 2 lapiz shards
you don't really need anything for isshin besides proper parrying and knowing how to lightning reflect

parry, mikiri and lightning reversal are all you need for isshin.

Two of them are only effective against apparitions, one just increases your shuriken damage and the poison cloud upgrade for Sabimaru isn't much of an improvement for single enemies.

While the difference between no upgrades and full upgrades is obviously huge, +1 attack feels fairly negligible to me. It might make the difference if you're barely scraping by, but learning a boss's moveset matters way more.

should I go for breaking his posture or focus on vitality?

>make a Bloodborne boss
>put it in game with a completely different combat that is not designed for Bloodborne type bosses
Yeah, you can fuck yourself From. I'm not doing this.

Attached: sekiro is har-.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Attached: 15h396fkmrr21.png (542x504, 55K)

when I fight him I mix both desu, sword clashing + attacking him directly when he gives me an opening, since lower health means slower posture regen for him so I'd say focus on both.

didn't they raise tower's height so you can't climb up onto roof anymore?

>bb babbies
that's literally manus but fire instead of dark, he even shares some of manus' hand attacks

i beat him and forgot to use the attack upgrade and still beat isshin in 3 tries so not too much i think

he's fairly easy once you know how he works
the umbrella trivializes that fight

yeah but all bosses in game are designed to either aim for health or posture. like armored warrior and corrupted monk are designed to be beaten via posture while ape is beaten in 1st form via health only.

PRO TIP FOR ISSHIN 1, THIS SAVED MY LIFE
Don't let him Ashina Cross, when he sheathes and goes into IAI stance you can interrupt him, get close and he'll hilt-check you and follow up with a sweep, parry the first hit then jump/punish the sweep, I like aerial High Monk
Isshin might be the Mike Tyson of swords but you're Little Wolf, just treat him like Punch Out

>Look, I broke game's code. That means if you play by code's rules, game is super easy.

Nope. Just did it last night.

Why do PC only fags think their "opinion" matters? Fuck off.

>calling facts opinions
guess that's what you can expect from 2 digit iq

hes really not bad. You just run around toward his left leg constantly. You can block everything non-fire he does without taking damage. The fire umbrella works for anything fire that you don't feel confident about running past (fireballs, the second phase AoE, some attack chains if you're getting overwhelmed)
I used the tanto between each phase to get lots of spirit emblems so I could use the malcontent whistle to stun him three times in the final phase.

Also when he does his one perilous attack just jump. You can't get hit with it in the air.

I loved the cross. easy 1-2 deflect once you understand the timing. Nets you lots of posture damage.

>while ape is beaten in 1st form via health only.
If you're bad at video games