Have you ever played Katawa Shoujo user?

Have you ever played Katawa Shoujo user?

Attached: miki.png (800x600, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICH1dyKO3xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who hasnt

I wish Miki had a route.

yeah. summer 2012 I'm pretty sure. the threads were on /vg/, but I think they were numbered in the hundreds and not in the thousands yet
did one playthrough and got emi. after that I decided I wanted to get better at distance running since I'd always been terrible at it, so I did couch to 5k and improved a lot. then I got bad shin splints and quit
can't believe those threads are still going to be honest.

Yup, did all the routes

Shizune best girl, but worst route

Kek unironically based. Math IS for gaylords. I was smart enough in school to wag math class to smoke weed and still got 100% on every test.

>play KS again
>suddenly stop masturbating
science can't explain that shit

Attached: 1546629088589.jpg (620x877, 107K)

What do you do as a job now, user?

Math PhD here, make $300k starting easy. Not so gay

you guys read the pre-release stuff? i've done the hanako route not too long ago and i'm not sure what to think of the endings

The demo just turned 10 years old yesterday, for all the fags that remember just how much it got spammed all over the board back then.

Corporate psychologist

you've got a PhD? yeah well I've got a PhD of my own.. a pretty huge dick.

Bet you wish you didn't take math now?

I replay the entire game every few years just to remember, but I do the same thing with a bunch of shit that I consider formative.

>waste minimum 6 years of your life
>inconsequential social life built during this time
>make 300k but have no friends to enjoy it with
>life so shit 300k is the only thing he has to gloat about despite very few jobs going that are looking for a math PhD
Sorry bro, you're a gaylord

I'm in the middle of doing a screenshot LP of it after not having played it since it first released. Mostly I just wish Hisao would shut up.

Bitch, π(0)(2)(0) is so easy even you could solve the calculations for the volume of your dick

>screenshot LP
what?

Guy, I was spitting out formulas while you were spitting up formula.

Lilly a best. A BEST.

Attached: katawa-shoujo-9.png (651x488, 263K)

it's a playthrough you upload to a website, doing entirely through screenshots. One of the greatest lets plays of all time was done this way for KotOR 2, ever since that came out everyone has wanted to do something similar.

This makes me feel old

Agreed but I'm a biased legally blind Scot.

Emi's had the best nut busters though.

no i get that, but a screenshot playthrough for a visual novel?

why not?
it makes more sense than for a video game, you miss out on the great voice acting, the music, the cutscenes, the gameplay

because it's like you decided that rather than reading a book you're going to go online and read the book from screenshots of it

link?

Which girl had the hottest h-scenes

The hentai in this game wasn't very good.

I love my wife Hanako

Attached: 1546994433169.png (782x568, 547K)

hanako's scene was BURNING HOT

It had other purpose than wank. It was tastefull and pretty normal as normal as sex with cripple can be

i liked rin's

oh no no no....

Friend stayed at my house to use my computer for like 24 hours straight to chase this blind bitch. The fags even got a tattoo of the logo on his wrist.

I love getting drunk and listening to cold iron ost and crying like a little bitch.

When I want to cry I deprive myself of sleep first

Yes.
I wanted to NTR bacontits with pirate girl but oh well.

Is this the one where you tryh to have sex with horribly scarred girls with third degree burns all over their bodies?

yes but that's only one of the girls

that's bullshit, barely anyone hires math PhDs in the first place, and if you happened to do your thesis on a specific subject that happens to be of interest to the industry (a 1/10000 chance), then they'd give 100k starting salary at best.

one is horribly scarred from burns. one is blind. one is mute. one has no arms. one has no legs past the knees

Blind, deaf, legless, armless, burn victim...

I was breastfed

I wanna fuck Miki lads
Summer's Clover was nice and all but I need more

Attached: __miura_miki_and_suzuki_suzu_katawa_shoujo_drawn_by_rtil__sample-90430a27b1f94ff2af798ddf9d0f6ff4.jp (850x1293, 168K)

haha describe in detail how you would fuck her

FUG:DD:DD:D:DDDD

Attached: Spurdo_Spärde.png (528x404, 13K)

I started playing for like five minutes and got distracted. Been meaning to give it a more serious try, though.

I'm no writefag but I guess I'll give it a shot
Miki's a feisty girl so I can imagine that she likes it rough, not stopping till we're both all sore and sweaty

I'd like to fuck her against the wall after a workout, with her starting off by giving me a handjob with her one hand and rubbing my cock against her slick, sweaty tummy and teasing me. Once I'm actually fucking her, she'd wrap her arms around my back trying to hold me close with her stump even as she grunts and moans into my ear and bites my neck.

If we're doing cowgirl then she'd be trying to steady herself with one hand on my chest, bucking and grinding her hips as hard as she can. And if she loses balance and falls forward onto me, I'll start thrusting up into her, roughly groping her ass and burying my face into her hair, breathing in the scent of her.

Attached: __miura_miki_katawa_shoujo_drawn_by_rtil__48357a8c5391aff0cb8bbc9b0571b86b.png (673x1049, 222K)

Take your adderall, and try again, it's worth it.

>not on steam
into the trash

but it's free

Lily I suppose.

Attached: 1y.jpg (720x405, 31K)

Yes. Lilly has the best route and the armless bitch has the worst.

yes, free and not on steam

okay that was pretty hot, certainly got me on board with the idea. have a good night user, hope you find your miki gf

so what
software is able to work standalone without a client you know

yes, and i won't play it until it's on steam

you need a 3 digit IQ to understand rin's route

you're not gonna "play" it anyway because it's a book
either way it's not coming to steam because the dev team split after it got releases

>he doesn’t know
cringe

>being this new

"never played KS" is my litmus test to outing nufags

Hating it is also nice test to find tryharding contrarians

Reminder there's a fat fetishist who's commissioned dozens of drawings of her as obese, and actually tried to buy the rights to her as a character.

eternal reminder

Attached: 1476364283382.png (244x250, 73K)

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT IN THERE?

I'd say it's at least triple that, since they've lost count multiple times

I don't get why you all need to be so down, it's pretty comfy. Lots of OC comes on frequently and it's a good place to find reocmmendations for KS fanfics
lost count very very early on, at best it's 500 higher.

They have to had made like..... content right?

Like they got together and made more shit to do in the game....

right?

i went there a couple of times, only thing i can remember is every thread having a reply about patting hanako's head and people actually greeting each other and saying goodnight and whatever as if it's the same 10 people circlejerking for eternity
>and actually tried to buy the rights to her as a character.
what

He tried to content the writer for Lily's route to buy the rights to her.

I wish HuniePop General lasted half as long as KSG.

Wasn't ruined by purefags?

HOLY SHIT GUYS OPEN CNN
Katawa shoujo general lost count already 3 fucking times

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1280x970, 238K)

i dont like making katawa shoujo threads on Yea Forums because they get invaded by redditors who want to circlejerk about the circlejerk that is /ksg/

can't you people just fucking talk about the game, post your fucking route tier list already

saki fan route>RIN > LILY > EMI > HANAKO >MISHA > SHIZUNE

How do you know this?

Yeah, could only fap to Lily and Shizune, doing it to the other girls makes me feel wrong

Trust me i've been in Yea Forums for 10 years.

Lily is the best girl. Shizune is a shit.

holy newfag batman

It's babbys first VN so of course literally everyone on Yea Forums, the place where the project started, have played it

Me too.

Attached: I want to die.jpg (840x479, 181K)

Isn't there a Miki's route that was written by one of the authors after release?

for me it's
rin = kenji > lily > hanako > emi > shizune
without the music box scene lily would've been lower though

I love Lilly!

A better example is that San Andreas one.

he said he already read that in the same post user

Oh yeah I knew that phrase sounded familiar

Everything I know about katawa shoujo, I learned from Katawa Crash.

Ladder of love user, check out Plato
You’ve seen beauty and risen above your base physical urges

Imagine Kyu being your wingwoman during one of the KS routes.

GIMME THE CHOCOLATE, HISAO

Attached: 1537077913940.jpg (600x600, 42K)

i wonder if it tastes really weird in the heart area

youtube.com/watch?v=ICH1dyKO3xA

Attached: Rin.jpg (3507x2480, 3.6M)

Great, now I also want to fuck Miki.