This is the smash bros dlc roster

This is the smash bros dlc roster

Attached: 1556572781042.png (901x352, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/gdc-2019/2019/03/21/cupheads-creator-desperately-wants-him-in-super-smash-bros
youtube.com/watch?v=I8KJsG91Bno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Banjo

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

this is the best possible outcome.

based

Attached: 1492644612678.png (1100x747, 1.48M)

>Plant

Attached: go.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Based.

THIS is your smash dlc
t. Sakurai

Attached: smuuh.jpg (1531x1080, 1.57M)

>western characters

Attached: laughingwhores.png (450x401, 476K)

Yikes
Worst Capcom rep
Yikes and who
MEGA yikes

>he didn't notice erdrick on the list
You've done your daily job sleepyplant

Attached: 1555299565265.png (520x390, 39K)

BASED

i think theres two plant fags now

Where's Steve?

Back to Discord blockheads

Attached: image0.jpg (221x308, 29K)

I'm glad Chosen Undead actually makes it in. Anor Londo as the stage, give us Gwyn's theme, O&S theme, Sif them, and Lady Maria's theme

What's with smashfags denial on Cuphead? It's kinda obvious they're gonna add him
It would be pretty good too

Attached: 1511795407223.png (246x242, 59K)

already deconfirmed by his own devs

It was the dev's desperately wanting him in but there's a long line ahead of him for Western IPs wanting to make it into Smash and that club still hasn't opened yet

>erdrick

Attached: tenor.gif (320x240, 761K)

based

Attached: 1553311642833.webm (960x540, 852K)

switch doom for kid goku and darksouls for scorpion.

MK11 is literally banned in japan

Scorpion wont happen

>Another swordfighter
>Literally the worst possible rep from anything ever
>Undertale rep
Credit where it's due, at least you didn't pick Meme Skeleton

Attached: 6c1.gif (500x270, 2.29M)

Google gives me nothing
Joker's inclusion gives a clear idea of current popularity vs being an actual classic icon.
Remember that Rex could've made it

>Chosen Undead
absolutely based

Attached: 23791070_p0.jpg (3260x4067, 903K)

Sure but cuphead isn't as popular as you think

I don't get why people think Nintendo would put a Dark Souls character in Smash. It don't make no gotdamn sense

>Phoenix Wright
>Bad
Sounds like someone’s never played MvC

Anyone who thinks there won’t be at least 1 new female rep is a fool

Not Phoenix Wright the one I'm calling the worst thing ever. I like Wright. But I still don't want PW in because he would be just a mechanical rehash from UMvC.

Back to discord tranny

Attached: A1B1A24F-DFE8-42CA-9BB9-A72D34AC7B58.jpg (1024x808, 170K)

It’s Dragonborn not Doomguy

>Two more sword users

Smash Ultimate has more sword users than any anime fighter. Most of the sword users are anime people. Why the fuck would anyone want MORE swords? Even if it's not anime people like Chosen Undead, it's still gonna be another sword faggot with a counter.

>smash already has one Bandai Namco rep
>DS has a Switch port
>Solaire amiibo

Its not any more ridiculous than Snake or Joker and way more likely than Doomguy

>Iconic franchise
>changed the gaming industry
>developer releasing AAA games to this day
>amazing OST
Really need a thunk, huh?

I mean honestly, I don’t think the issue would be so much that it would be a rehash, but it would lose a lot of what made the MvC PW so good, and pretty much everything involving Maya. It’d be an oversimplified version of his McV kit made to work as a Smash fighter, and would probably just be “use ability x times to enter fuck mode” like Joker or Cloud.

I need one of these.

Attached: 08d1f9e928f27dc8696e164e4a8528f56f6a4b15_hq.jpg (1024x724, 88K)

BELIEVE IN THE TOAD

Attached: toad.png (846x966, 30K)

chosen undead is canon axe weilder

wait where the fuck is that doom render from?

That's my point exactly. Wright as a fighter peaked in UMvC, anything less than that would feel like dumbed down rehash and anything more than that would not make it to Smash ever.
When you play Ryu or Megaman, you FEEL like you're playing Ryu or Megaman, not a gimped down version of it. Wright would be cool, but only retards want fighters just because "muh representation", and if I want to play him, I'll go back to UMvC where they really nailed his design.

Chosen Undead is a sword and shield user, and unlike the Links he'd actually use his shield in combat

I want the hat goomba even if he’s a spirit

Honestly id prefer if they took a couple weapons involving different magic types and worked them all into their attacks, instead of just a sword and shield, like how Kirby represents a ton of different copy abilities in his moveset. Smash attacks can involve heavier weapons, jabs can be spears, specials can be Pyromancies, Miracles, and Sorceries, etc. Then have Praise The Sun and Well What Is It as taunts. Then have the FS be a team up attack with Solaire or something. Then something something winning the fight has the boss completed message pop up.

His specials would be from the different schools of magic (pyromancy, magic, and miracles) while his smashes would be heavy weapons. Up-Smash can be firing the Dragonslayer Great Bow with a range similar to Palutena's when fully charged. FS will be the rite of kindling which would be a steadily growing flame with a final explosion

Get fucked

Attached: Get fucked Banjo-Kazoomers.png (1043x510, 252K)

>gameinformer.com/gdc-2019/2019/03/21/cupheads-creator-desperately-wants-him-in-super-smash-bros
This is proof Cuphead's not in. Not sure why you'd need proof though.

Casting a wide net user. I don't want Banjo, Steve, cuphead, or any western trash.

As great as Cuphead is, I don’t think he’d be the best choice as the first indie rep.

If any of my hail mary choices make it in then I'll be content. I'll be content if it doesn't too, as long as the DLC characters are fun to play as.

Attached: Smash List.png (1794x1266, 3.53M)

user chosen undeads attacks wouldnt all use different weapons, he'll have a weapon toggling mechanic and have two different movesets for them.

>Sakurai likes it, wrote an article about how refreshing it was when it came out in 2011
>already has an amiibo
>co-owned by Bamco who's been working on Smash alongside Nintendo
>tons of choices for stages, spirits, music, etc
>popular in the gaming mainstream

Attached: inquissien_crow.jpg (753x1000, 218K)

Best to keep it to one moveset, chief. People separate pokemon trainer pokemon into different tiers for a reason

Why not?

Attached: 1534312299898.jpg (652x641, 68K)

Theres a difference between swapping to a different fighter alltogether and swapping your default moveset without otherwise altering any of your stats or specials. What's wrong with being able to switch from a longsword to a spear at the press of a button, or with using neutral special to 2-hand your weapon, making you stronger with slower attacks and changing your side special from shield bash to your weapon art.

Swords aren't the issue, FE is. There's hardly any redundancy outside of the FE characters.

>iconic beloved series published by one of the developers working on the game
You're right user, I have no idea where people got that idea from.

How does it have more swordfighters than Bleach games dumbass

Okay so Leon S Kennedy has a mechanic where every 30% of damage he does or receives will drop a shotgun shell. He can pick up as many as 8 but will be lost upon death. For most of his basic attacks, he just uses a regular pistol, but when you press his neutral B, he will equip his shotgun which will make attacks that normally use the pistol have higher damage, knockback, and endlag. He can use this until he runs out of shotgun shells when he'll go back to the pistol. Other characters can pick up the shells but can only throw them, and they have the same effect as one of Fox's lasers

Attached: 2EF5AF9A-F7BC-49A7-B3A3-1C9229826748.jpg (444x484, 38K)

>Joker's inclusion gives a clear idea of current popularity vs being an actual classic icon
user I know you're underaged but Atlus has been making SMT games since the NES

>Banjo?

Attached: zoom.png (403x327, 36K)

No, fuck you, here's your final pack.

Attached: dos.png (320x200, 4K)

It didn't happen last time, user. Why would it happen now?

>t.

Attached: 1530831431752.jpg (690x588, 79K)

remember when someone with a rapidly flashing wendy avatar murdered an epileptic over VRchat and just stood there dancing over his spasming avatar?
That happened

Actually he survived but still pretty based.

What does that even mean? If a character doesn't get in as soon as possible then that means it's not going to happen?

Denial
Not getting my point. Atlus mascot is Jack Frost, the actual good choice. Sadly, people right now don't immediately recognize him as they do with Joker.

Sakurai put Joker in because he loved the UI so much he wanted it in his game and Jack Frost isn't all that prevalent in P5

>Banjo
>Obviously not goku
Gas yourself

Sauce?

r8 me freindos

Attached: Smash DLC Wishes.png (1822x706, 1.37M)

>4 western characters

>Phoenix Wright is a bad choice for a Capcom Rep
Go play MvC you fuckwad

Replace Dragonborn with Chosen Undead and Banjo with Shovel Knight

Banjo isn't exactly exciting, but fine, I guess.
Either Heavy or Doomguy, not both. No objections otherwise.
Dragonborn is awfully generic, boring design-wise and TES combat is shit. Shit pick IMO.

Elder scrolls and doom are both zenimax properties, this list is delusional

And the Heavy is owned by Valve.
Obviously this is a wishlist, not an expectation!

Attached: 1487998328000.jpg (278x309, 10K)

fuck limits

Attached: all the packs.png (1280x1826, 3.34M)

I still don't understand why people thinks that Valve would collaborate with Nintendo. Valve hates Nintendo for actually giving a fuck about video games.

REMINDER THAT TODD HOWARD PARAGOOMBA SPECTROBES PROTAGONIST AND EDWARD ELRIC ARE GOING TO BE ADDED INTO SMASH BROS ULTIMATE AND YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT AND IF YOU DONT I WILL CALL TODD HOWARD AND HE WILL SECRETLY MURDER YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ONE BY ONE WITH SHARDS OF FALLOUT 76 DISKS UNTIL YOU BUY HIS GAMES AND THE FIGHTER PASS OH AND BEST WAIFU IS EDELGUARD

Attached: 5C45B193-D051-4436-90FC-CD107A135F0F.png (480x711, 397K)

Attached: 1555893563978.png (1531x1080, 1.42M)

Not true.
They have (at least tried to) collaborated in the past. Valve is just too lazy to do shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8KJsG91Bno

There are a lot of imposters.

oh yeah, forgot edlefags are the worst

Attached: 1553208436221.png (500x294, 23K)

>VNN
Even more untrustworthy than Vergeben and Hitagi.

Attached: disgust.jpg (260x194, 5K)

absolutely based

Attached: 1543807945984.jpg (468x512, 20K)