/Cyberpunk 2077/

It's going to be GOTD, isn't it?

Attached: mikep.png (898x70, 75K)

I bet it'll have insane production values and attention to detail and yet still play like shit somehow.

>guy involved in the development of Game X says: "Game X will be good!"

shocking, incredible news

Nah you're thinking of Rockstar.

you will probably have to use your cyborg sense for every single quest

game of the day, yeah

You saw the gameplay trailer didn't you
Looks worse and less cyberpunk than the BO2 dubstep stage

>it's, like, totes awesome my dudes
this game is going to be bad

Cope.

Attached: screen-beautiful-and-deadly-en.jpg (3840x2160, 492K)

No. It's going to be GOTC.

Cool animations don't make a game good

>Yeets
What did he mean by this?

mhm... giant hacking marks all over the data... a Droner, gotta be

>I'mma firin ma lazor

Scanner's humming, upgrade point gotta be

*whistles* Lets go R0ach

Probably be another Witcher 3.
Be FotM and then be quickly forgotten.

anyone have that screenshot of the game where it's really sunny?

Honestly, this is the only game I've legitimately gotten hyped for since Mass Effect 3.

Fuck ME3.

>in a word
>going to be awesome
Fucking illiterates I swear.

Attached: 1551510955817.gif (300x168, 285K)

I remember "people" shitting themselves over closed preview of 47 min gameplay video, like it was a revolution in gaming.
Then, it was released to public and turned out to be a work in progress textureless dull shitty pink interface shooter with gta driving but on roads which are hardly locked.

Quit doing that, shill. Prove your words or I will expect nothing more than a post E3 downgraded Witcher 3.

Attached: 1400752790957.jpg (261x173, 13K)

It means "briefly", not literally in a word. Retard.

Lmao, Witcher 3 is decade defining game. Keep seeting BBabby.

>Still SEETHING

user the sun exists get over it.

>user the sun exists
Not in his mom's basement it doesn't.

>game so shit they have to rely on "it's good trust me and preorder NOW" scam tactics.

>gee people mad at sun in cyberpunk
Sun was the smallest of it's problems.

This. CP2077 is a waste of time and will be an overrated piece of garbage.

I loved Witcher 3 and I'm not hyped in the least for this.

Attached: Mei.jpg (791x900, 278K)

Why do you slave continu to parade this non-argument, that misses the point entirely? Just because you bark some nonsense "first" doesn't suddenly destroy an argument. It just make you sound like a programmed buffoon with a limited vocabulary.

It's not up for pre-order yet assface.

It's going to be released in 2027 so they can celebrate 50 years anniversary in 2077.

>Yeets
>And I've seen a lot of awesome.
Reddit users must have really loved this blatant PR post, Mike really knows his target audience.

Tortanic really ruined Yea Forums huh?

I rewatched it yesterday and honestly hype aside now that the dust has settled, there isn't really anything there groundbreaking or really that far ahead of the times.

The only thing I could point to as something extraordinary is the very fluid animations and transitions as well as how the dialog very quickly adapts both to the situations at hand and your actions, but those are of course present in most per-recorded early looks at games and those features are the first to be cut in the final product or at best limited to very few instances as opposed to the entire gameplay experience.

Attached: 13352160437.jpg (525x503, 58K)

People were claiming RDR2 was the second coming of Jesus. 'Revolutionary' game that would change everything. Nobody even talked about it one month after release. Probably going to be the same thing. It will sell a shitload due to the buzz and then promptly forgotten until the next hyped up release gets picked up by the blogjournos.

What's next, Croteam's upcoming game, Planet Badass, is going to be a must-by for all my fellow Yea Forums posters?
Psh, like that'd happen.

A combination of tortanic establishing a culture of hoping to see things fail and BRfags being butthurt that it isn't muh dark and rainy neon night.

Remember when they shilled Witcher 3 to high heaven only for it to be absolute fucking garbage of a game interspersed with a semi-decent CGI movie?

They've stated that witcher senses were overused in witcher 3 and they hope to not rely on a single mechanic this way in the future.
It's one of the things I'm 99% sure they will fix in CP77.
I'm not sold on the gameplay or the RPG mechanics being good. But a game doesn't need to hit all the marks to be good overall game.

>expecting anything good out of Rockstar after GTAV
It's your own fault for being retarded.

I don't think they are allowed to show the next gen like graphics because of the marketing deal with microsoft. Even if it was played on PC, the graphics were tuned down to make it look like it can be run on Xbone.
I expect a big presence for 2077 in E3 this year with much better graphics.
Also you don't think the quest structure, gunplay and presentation is far ahead of RPGs released these days?

You are retarded since I consider W3 to be GOTG. But I'm biased too since I loved Witcher 1 and 2.

>be a gaming journalist
>get picked to review thing behind closed doors
>if you give thing a nice review they might invite you again
>if you don't give it a nice review they will never contact you again
Decisions decisions.

Attached: 1447788798923.jpg (800x800, 101K)

>But I'm biased

The word is tasteless.

>yeets

Even zoomer slang is queer and homosexual

What about that post suggested I thought it would live up to the hype? It was clear it would just be EDR 1 with horse balls.

>rockstar
>not normie onions shit

I don't remember since Witcher 3 is one of the best games I've ever played.

OH NO! THE LITTLE ANIME WAIFU VIRGIN ISNT HYPED FOR 2077! THIS IS THE END OF CDPR!

I am not talking about graphics, I don't care about a game visually pushing the limits.
>Also you don't think the quest structure, gunplay and presentation is far ahead of RPGs released these days?
In what ways? Quests offering various resolution ways is a boiler plate feature of western RPGs, the gunplay looked better than okay in some instances resembling games like Painkiller more so than traditional cover shooter RPGs like DE:HR but not so much that it sold me as amazing.

Visuals and artstyle were fine, like I said the only thing about the presentation that I thought was amazing were the animations and the seamless transitions between talking bit to shooting bit to your character doing anything and NPCs reacting but (again) every early canned footage trailer shows the same. Watchdogs, Prey, Killzone even W3 to some extend.

Which aspects of the gameplay did you like the best?

>It's going to be GOTD, isn't it?
probably. can't wait for it tee bee eitch

me3 was epic though.

can't wait for the game to be great and the seethers to still cling onto "BUT MUH AESTHETIC" "BUT MUH SHOWCASE FOOTAGE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE REPRESENTATIVE OF FINAL PRODUCT EXCEPT IT WASNT" "REE WITCHER SUCKED TOO"

>dude trust me, they showered me of goodies and praise for a week, the game will totally be good, they are so talented and cool.

An epic steaming pile of shit, I agree.

Nah, Dying Light 2 will wipe ass with it like first one did with Witcher 3

>zombie shit
lol

I think Witcher 3 was the last time using Polish slave labor to create a marketable game. Cyberpunk will reveal CDPR as the hacks that they are.

dont forget random generated loot, open world with fetch/kill quests, phasing. the only thing that series does well is parkour simulator with friends, alone its completely redundant, might as well play something else.