What updates do you want the switch to have ?

i really fucking want to be able to play gameboy/snes games on the switch online retro games thing, also achivements

Attached: switch improvement.jpg (680x383, 55K)

Attached: Switch improved.jpg (680x383, 45K)

You started so strong and then you went full retard with that cheevo cancer.

I want a bunch of snes, n64, gb/gbc/gba games, and themes.

most 3ds games wouldn't even work on the switch due to no dual screens.

I just want Nintendo to pull their heads out of their asses, and give us some form of the Virtual Console again. It was one big reason why a lot of people bought the Switch but all we got so far is NESFlix.

Let's get the basic online features in first before the extras
>BUILT IN VOICE CHAT
>PARTIES
>GOOD MATCHMAKING (fucking sick of being ~1000 VR in mario kart and regularly seeing 10000+)

>more content for free is bad

>friends

NESFlix is legitimately a great service, and I wouldn't mind a similar hub for Virtual Console, but I would like the option for actual purchases and of course, more variety beyond NES Games.

>imaginary internet points that incentivize you to engage in low quality content that you otherwise wouldn't bother with allowing game developers to pad out games with low quality fluff
>>>>>>>>"""content"""
lmao kill yourself zoom zoom

just think it like this
>you have a favorite game
>you finish the game like 10 times, check all the alternative endings etc
>you still love that game but you dont have anything to do in it anymore
wouldn't it be great if it had achivements? its not like the quality of the game would dissapear just because of that

>wouldn't it be great if it had achivements?

Attached: zoom.png (403x327, 36K)

Achievements in theory are good but usually dogshit in actual execution

Most achievements aren't padding. They usually are either "finish chapter x" progression stuff or something really silly that doesn't take away from the main game (minecraft's "ride a pig off a cliff" comes to mind)

Yeah a minecraft cheevo would come to your mind, zoomie

>First steps!
>Complete this inane collectathon we shoved in to pad out the playtime!
>Kill 300 of this enemy type!
Achievements are cancer. Take your imaginary internet points and stuff it.

More themes. Right now, our choices are "white" and "black". The very bare minimum would be adding other colors.

And more profile icons. Its literally a small square png, and Nintendo has hundreds of characters to make icons of. Yet, we only get a few at a time once a blue moon.

I wouldn't mind a patch for the fact that every joycon I buy within the month starts forcing the camera downwards constantly. I've wasted almost $150 for the pleasure of having to stop and hold my right stick forward until the camera relents and finally comes back up so I can see where I'm going in 3D games. It's joycon only cuz that shit never happens with my pro controller. What the fuck.

Agreed, though I kinda wish third parties could get profile icons too

minecraft is probably older than half the posters on this board

>also achivements
Fuck off, underage.

NINTENDO...

Nintendo classic would overshadow the other indies.
Hell they charged 10$ for NES Mario bros and it’s hit the top spot in less than a day

Die faggot

>I just want to be able to pay actual money for nearly 30 year old games for like the fourth goddamn time

Virtual console

Yes, that's what the thread is about. Welcome.

Just put VC on it, Nintendo. Stop being so lazy.

A Sim card slot. I want to play my online competetive matches everywhere.

>it's okay when Steam, Xbox, and PS have achievments, but not Nintendo
y

>get literally zero new games
>no one wants to dumb down their games for Switch
>beg for 20 year old games

Nintendies will always be the joke of the gaming world, bowing down to the yellow jew

Themes

Mind explaining what you even mean or did you just want this (You)?

It's not ok when they do it. What the fuck are you talking about?

t.

Attached: Xbawks2.jpg (800x450, 33K)

imagine, having an achievement that makes you kill 100 of each enemy in Chrono Trigger! isn't the game better now?!

No, it's just Chrono Trigger only I'm getting back pats for playing the game.

>themes
>system wide voice and chat
>much, much better dedicated online servers
>games people care about on the emulator instead of NES trash nobody will ever play
>Animal Crossing

>back pats
not even that

I think the first game I played that had achievements was the first Mass Effect, and to get every single one would have required to play through the game like four times. I knew that day that achievements were bullshit.

This 3ds games run on 220p
Switch cant barely run games on 200p

Miiverse needs to come back.

Attached: UH.png (341x479, 209K)

I mean, if somebody really can't get enough of the game, why not reward them for doing that? It doesn't take away from the game to add that in

It's nice to have retro games on it

Attached: 2017082104004900-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg (1280x720, 373K)

Because it's retard bait. It's the same crap that brings in gacha-fags. I want this out of my vidya. Achievements should be used like in Dream Team in my opinion, and that's a maybe. Also I'm in favor of achievements to be used as statistics tools, because that's useful on many levels to both players and developers.

>allowing game developers to pad out games with low quality fluff
Nintendo already did that with Super Mario Odyssey.

That layout looks awful. Literally HIRE THIS MAN quality.

So it looks good then? Why else would they hire him?

Not really. The achievements don't really change the game, they don't add content. It's literally just self-imposed challenges. I don't need the game to tell me there's an achievement for beating the game without getting hit or whatever. I've been doing shit like that long before achievements existed. They're worthless to me.

YIPPIE!

They wouldn't. "Nitnendo Hire this man" is just something kids on youtube comment sections say whenever they see some garbage attempt at making a Nintendo game using the Unreal Engine. It always ends up looking like shit.

> Direct invites for games
> Custom themes and music on UI
> Better optimization in eShop
> More player icons or let us upload our own image
> SNES/N64/DS/3DS/Gameboy games