Japanese game

>Japanese game
>People playing it with awful English dub
WHY

Attached: dr.degenerate-20190210-0001.jpg (1080x718, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pEI2VPkgck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is the language I speak.

Sometimes Im just too lazy to switch or I dont feel like reading. Honestly if the dub is not horrendous and is at least mediocre, Ill pick it over the Jap version.

because the last Japanese game I played is REmake so the JP voices literally don't exist.

When I first installed Sekiro I didn't have the Japanese language file so I just played in English

Lolicon literally means pedophile

>Japanese game
>playing it with English subs
WHY

>play dub
>Laura Bailey
>Steve Blum
>Yuri Lowenthal

Attached: 0f3b083a8c8e06e009c314640c515efc.jpg (240x296, 11K)

I played Persona 5 dubbed because the Japanese vocal track was so compressed it sounded like total shit.

Pedophile means you want to have sex with children
Lolicon means you want to have sex with women who look like children... and children

doing the Jaina Proudmoore fight in WoW made me hate Laura Bailey's voice. Fuck that godawful Coldsteel the Edgehog dialogue

Show me a dub that isn’t complete garbage that shits all over the source material. Protip: You can’t

>play dub
>Laura Bailey

Attached: 1303179768242.jpg (253x750, 71K)

>monica rial

Attached: 324265262.jpg (1600x900, 126K)

Attached: 1544377184746.png (227x222, 56K)

Space Dandy, P&S, Cowboy Bebop, Cromarite Highschool.

Why do people who prefer japanese audio always try to shit on dubs?

Chika is so boring. Hayasaka a best.

ayyy, good jokes. here's a hint: all the dubs you like are shit you watched as a kid. you purely like it out of nostalgia or familiarity.

metal gear solid

Baccano

youtube.com/watch?v=_pEI2VPkgck

Nope, to begin with shotas and lolis are both children and lolicon only applies to one.

>play subbed
>some jap girl squealing at dog whistle frequencies

>play dubbed
>same voices as every other
>localisation can be off

Attached: 1488647401682.png (609x722, 555K)

If i watch subs i cant halfway pay attention and halfway do other bullshit. I'll still watch em when available though, being an elitist to either is dumb and gay.

you cant stop me

Attached: 1410303866054.jpg (256x320, 38K)

I unironically really like Yuri Lowenthal.

>Lolicon means you want to have sex with women who look like children... and children
No.
Lolicon literally means pedophile

I loved Xenoblade 1's dubs and I played that for the first time in March. Fuck off user.

Attached: lyn_ugh.png (596x670, 400K)

Black Lagoon, with the exception of the Bowling Alley scene where they ignore Revy speaking a different language there.
Panty & Stocking with Garter belt.
Baccano!

>tourist kills threads just to post the meme he stole from twitter
>said meme is of ironic weebs' fotm
Please, end your life.

Steve Blum is a good fucking voice actor but man is he in everything

Because they're eternally butthurt.

Deep down, they know that what they're consuming is the exact same experience as a dubfag. It's the same garbage script written by some commiefornia SJW, the same awful jokes and rewrites added because they're too stupid to just learn Japanese.

As a Japanese speaking god, I consider subfags and dubfags on almost the same level. Except subfags are worse, because they're trying to pretend they're getting an experience that's somehow more "authentic" because they hear "itadakimasu" every 5 seconds.

WHAT A BUNCHA JOKAS

The biggest problem I have with fucking dubs is that it literally doesn't understand what it's supposed to be, a goddamn translation from japanese to english

But these asshole dub companies can't even get that simple shit right.

Nope, they go the extra mile to completely change shit to something unrelated to what the character is actually saying.

>Japanese: Lets stop here
>English Dubs: Maaaaaaaan I'm sooooooo tired. Lets take a break, jeez! Come on guys!

Not to mention the infamous cases of dubbers completely omitting phrases that have wrongthink in them so they make them PC as possible, and in doing so completely destroying the character's identity just because it may offend someone at the dubbing company.

>dub has a tenth of the budget of the original
>dubfags still insist that it's better or at the very least equal

>Baccano dub is bad
Nigger

Unironically loved Reyn's voice actor.

WHATTA WE GOHNA DO DUMBAM

Attached: d948our-e9f5e82f-96ae-4a23-9186-60bf9388bfbe.jpg (2700x3450, 2.4M)

>anime gets a dub EIGHT FUCKING YEARS AFTER THE FACT
Can't wait for that SZS dub

Attached: 1438291249249.jpg (1056x1950, 269K)