After completing the hardest challenge of VVVVVV

I can officially declare this game a piece of shit. Holy fucking cringeola, what a piece of garbage. Is this what Yea Forums shilled back in 2010? All those threads I remember? Fuck you Yea Forums, I only played this recently for the trading cards and now I'm done with this turd.

Attached: VVVVVV Veni Vidi Vici.png (1666x1007, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2fi_zz3f-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp3qiOKuEBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

git gut

game is fucking ez in comparison with this classic

youtube.com/watch?v=F2fi_zz3f-A

Hey user, you're playing videogames to collect virtual cards for the ultimate goal of growing your e-peen through a number on a Steam profile nobody ever checks out, do you really think your opinion matters to anyone else ?
And fuck you I liked it.

Attached: v.gif (371x371, 10K)

I sell the cards

What a fantastic business model, I'm sure you'll do great things in your lifespan and should be looked up to.

you are more retarded than /biz/fags and they bought chinese scam hashes

What else would I do with the cards?

You fags are gay. It's free money on the level of finding change on the ground, and it similarly adds up. Usually once a year or so I can afford a sub-5 dollar game solely from auctioning cards to Chinamen.

Yeah but you have to pay for the game to get the cards ya faggot. You are playing a losing game

Oh look, this exact same thread all over again.

VVVVVV was in a humble bundle and back then, you could get Steam keys for a penny, so I'll actually have come out on top in profit from this bad game, bitch

>I only played this recently for the trading cards
way to invalidate your opinion so efficiently

This thread again? you already made an user play through it all to prove you wrong.

Man VVVVVV was such a great fun game

Are you really that Jewish to pay for a 5 dollar game once a year?

I don't play games just for the cards - right now I'm playing through Shovel Knight as Spectar Knight having a good time and have already sold all its cards

That literally didn't prove me wrong - some autist fan of the game just did a Let's Play in my thread

Attached: vvvvvv sucks dick.png (1487x840, 27K)

>It's free money
If you feel that your time is worthless, sure, which I suppose you might if you're playing games you don't even enjoy "only for the trading cards."
Which begs the question why you're frothing over the hours you spent earning those pennies.

also banger music
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp3qiOKuEBM

Because he's a fucking neet that's why

Just fucking do something else with your life already, you're part of the reason people frown on videogames and I can't blame them.

>not overcoming obstacles for self achievement
ngmi