STR vs DEX

The age old question, which is superior?

Attached: bruce-lee-muhammad-ali-mainjpg.jpg (1200x628, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wN2orMBI850
youtube.com/watch?v=adOpTYjjedE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bruce Lee would have been pretty strong. They'll both win in their own disciplines. Those two are massively different weight classes though.

Left is 10 CHA, 8 STR, 8 DEX.

Dex for a boxer is different than dex for a martial artist like Bruce Lee. In his discipline Ali pretty much maxed dex out so they're both at max dex. The thing that would win the day is STR which Ali has over Lee

Dex is key.

Attached: stealth.webm (1920x1080, 2.36M)

only put one point in dex but don't tell anyone you levelled it up

Ali was the definition of Dex though, with low-ish STR for a Heavyweight.

Attached: Ali - Speed Kills.webm (458x340, 880K)

if they both fought in boxing Ali would fucking destroy him, it wouldn't be close or fair

if it was anything goes I still think Ali probably takes it. Was Lee keen on the leg-kicking game? Did he know any wrestling?

Ali
100 speed
100 dex
85 power
100 evasive
100 stamina
100 heart
100 chin

101 charisma
100 morale

Lee
101 power
100 stamina
100 dex
95 evasive
98 chin
100 heart
100 charisma
100 morale
Anyone remember Knockout kings 2000?

>Ali
>6'3
>236lbs
>One of the best heavyweight fighters of all time

>Lee
>5'8 manlet
>128lbs
>Rarely ever fought. Known for martial arts woo-woo shit.

Attached: 321584123.jpg (800x800, 84K)

STR always

Attached: 176279460376711700.jpg (320x480, 40K)

You
>5'2"
>487 lbs beta
>can't fight, posts b8 on Yea Forums

Attached: eatshitdexfags.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

Boxing is not a martial art, it's a sport.

how is that bait?

Looks like I struck a nerve.

It doesn't matter how strong you are if you can't make your punches land, Prime Ali would outlast Prime Mike, that isn't to say Mike wouldn't get any good shots in though

6/10 bait, OP

But that's STR (Berserk perk)

Wasn't lee much less woo-woo than the other guys at the time?

So which of the 2 is Jon Jones?

Attached: jonny bones.jpg (1000x667, 689K)

It's a science. The sweet science.

Ain't they both DEX though? A better comparison would be Ali vs Tyson.

The thing is Prime Mike could land his punches. The way he used his footwork made it hard to stay away for too long.

yup, just watch Ali vs. Frazier III. you have to kill that man, he just would not quit

Prime Tyson fights only lasted one round, Ali would get BTFO

Clay was the only living thing in existence that managed to knock George Foreman out.

Just because javelin throw is a sport, it doesn't mean you can't pierce a guy through his chest with it.

comparing STR v DEX with boxing doesn't make a lot of sense if they're the same weight class. Tyson was known for his incredible speed too

A better comparison would be Deontay Wilder vs Vasily Lomachenko p4p loma would fucking murder wilder

>Was Lee keen on the leg-kicking game? Did he know any wrestling?
Ali is like 8 inches taller and has 100lbs on Lee, it literally doesn't matter whether or not Lee knew leg kicking or wrestling, they're in two very different weight classes, you can't wrestlefuck someone who can slam you onto concrete with one finger.

Except they’re both DEx you Mong. A wrestler would be considered STR

Mike Tyson fought jobbers and only had the stamina for 2 rounds. He's the most overrated boxer in history by brainlets like you

Blades beats all, STRcucks

40% STR and 60% DEX

I dunno, someone like chad mendes could wrestlefuck ali all day

P4P is imaginary, and even if it wasn't, Lomachenko has t-rex arms.
Wilder vs Fury was STR vs DEX and as we saw, STR wins everytime (When officials aren't extending their count, anyways).

LCK build.

Attached: image.png (820x857, 519K)

>STR
>DEX
>Inflicts Fear
>No CON

Tyson would overwhelm Ali until Ali figured him out, then Ali would sweep
If I had to go by match I'd guess Tyson would win the first two, maybe three, the rest Ali

No, no he can't. He's a 5'6" manlet, he'd get Ali into a hold and Ali would just stand up because he's got almost an entire foot of height over him, and 100lbs of weight on his side.

>kills you from long range with a headshot
nothin personnel, kid
>sneaks up on and slices you from behind

for sure b that's how wrestling works

head down to your local MMA or BJJ gym and ask someone smaller than you to double leg you and see how that goes

If you're trying to tell me loma isn't far and away more skilled than deontay I don't even know what you're on about

RELEVANT TO ALI VS TYSON DEBATE

youtu.be/wN2orMBI850

>not building for buff/debuff

Attached: 95eeb18365cf0f47f7c074e832d10465.jpg (736x733, 154K)

END
and negative INT

Attached: FdVbKHM.jpg (800x896, 120K)

That's the ironic bit. Lee was just obsessed about finding the useful parts of various martial arts. Fuck all the traditional aspects. In reality he wasn't known for being a good fighter. In his most well-known bout he couldn't knock his opponent out. Lee's opponent ended up running away while Lee kept striking him with no results. This was an event that pissed off Lee pretty badly, and made him want to train harder.

Now he's the poster boy for 1 inch punch martial art woo-woo shit. You can still find seminars of people trying to teach Bruce Lee's fighting system despite they only trained with Lee a single time. They try to market it like they were close to Lee.

*grabs you mid takedown and tosses you across the fucking earth because you're 100lbs lighter*
I don't care how useful you think wrestling and BJJ are, it's not going to help you beat a prime Heavyweight boxer that's a foot taller and 100lbs heavier.

I'm saying his skill literally doesn't matter because he's literally a foot and a couple inches short than Wilder.
You can say "B-b-but P4P though", but that doesn't really matter, P4P is imaginary. If Lomachenko moved like a Heavyweight he'd get knocked out cold.

Ippo is 8/10 power, 9/10 endurance.

Which one is steroids?
Cunning?
What category is this guy?

Attached: Loma.jpg (720x522, 52K)

Nah, Ippo is 9/10 STR and 10/10 END. The only person with a stronger arm than Ippo in his weight class is Sendo and even that’s debatable.

What are his stats?

Attached: 9b5ebd26005913d.png (570x1000, 28K)

>it's not going to help you beat a prime Heavyweight boxer that's a foot taller and 100lbs heavier.
It would if your opponent, Ali, doesn't know the first thing about wrestling or how to defend a takedown. Mendes would take his back and choke him out within a minute. Shit even some BJJ meme like palhares would heel hook him. Is Ali just gonna stand up after his heel is torn apart?

youtube.com/watch?v=adOpTYjjedE

Jon without the roids beats everyone he's ever fought besides maybe DC

>If Lomachenko moved like a Heavyweight he'd get knocked out cold.
No shit retard I was talking about his skills

7 STR
8 DEX
PERK: Long Limbs

this, also bruce lee was strong as fuck, just a small dude

Ofc he does.
Remember he tested positive vs Gus 2

Attached: JonvsGus1.webm (700x400, 1.98M)

>you miss somehow
XCOM, baby

7/10 DEX, relies on INT to be effective
5/10 STR
3/10 END (Can only go 3 rounds max, and often tires early)
Variable INT