700k users

>700k users
>40% growth YoY

But you said streaming was a meme, Yea Forums?

Attached: PlayStation-Now-Speciale.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

You only have to stream ps3 games ps4 and ps2 games are downloadable to the system the service got much more populat after they made that change

Dumb faggots in this shithole couldn't run a business if their uncle gave them that shit in a will.
Most of these poorfaggots hate anything they can't steal, so their appraisal of something that isn't free is worth less than nothing, all arguments boil down to "This will die in X amount of time" and because their argument relies on something that isn't happening yet, they just squirrel away and simply never own up to being wrong, but if they get 1 thing right you have a million faggots with their "Hurr durr I told you"
You told us a lot of shit, you poorfaggot monkey, if you had any sense you wouldn't be poor.

>700k out of 90 million ps4 owners
kek thats not even 0.1%

Still worse than game pass

>owning an xbox

Have you seen the latency psnow games have? I usually play video games casually but now’s latency is so bad even I notice.

>Xtards watching indie games coming to xbox cuck pass and more failures like Queers of War and Cuckdown 3 absolutely seething Sony always wins

Stay seething Asher Madan

You can download the games

What are some good exclusive games on PS Now? Ape Escape 2?

Doesn’t help. At least in my experience.

You mean games in general have latency? I guess it depends on the game and the TV but the difference between streaming and playing a game locally is like insanely different

Depends what hardware you stream to. If it's some cheap laptop or some really old desktop then streaming is viable. If you have something decent, then you might as well emulate PS3 games with RPCS3.

Gamepass has Monster Hunter. It wins be default.

>0.72% of ps4 owners use PSnow
>PSnow accounts for 52% of total revenue in 2018 for subscription services

streaming is a meme, indeed

Attached: Superdata[1].jpg (471x275, 21K)

Did you make this thread?

Not everything is playable yet, but a good amount of ps3 games are. Same with that 360 emulator

>still can't play persona using the service
I mean outside of P5 there isn't anything worth putting up with input lag. Maybe death stranding but that won't be put on PSNow. The service is basically only for taking advantage of poorfags that would be happy to play any shitty modern game lol.

>only 700k people on Snoy use PSNow
>GamePass has ~2 million users
Why do Snoyboys hate games?

>700k out of 40 millions

Attached: 12985544.jpg (150x150, 11K)

majority are picking download instead of stream options

it's sad though, gamers deserve BC. Sony should be ashamed.

when has Yea Forums ever been right about anything?

all the games?

Streaming might be okay for consoles if you can download the games, since they're closed platform environments anyway so not much would change.

But it'll be absolute fucking cancer on PC.

Why are you like this?

Attached: image.jpg (417x443, 239K)

I beat bloodborne with it during the week trial,is there anything else worth playing on it?Kinda sucked that the game looked like i was watching a 720p stream
you can easily emulate it on rpcs3

>700k of 90,000,000 users subscribe
>success

Nope.