So now that we've seen both, which is better?

So now that we've seen both, which is better?

Attached: dp.png (495x225, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

perezhilton.com/2009-06-17-ryan-reynolds-abs-grace-ew-cover
youtube.com/watch?v=-OEFupXCwR8
twitter.com/i/moments/1123293720059604993
twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1123250082177011713
twitter.com/DetPikachuMovie/status/1123262158903468032
youtu.be/sVrUcQTJd7k?t=141
youtube.com/watch?v=OtV16v7sCyk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Force:_So_Long,_Ultraman#Controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the sweet release of death

Sonic is so bad it got Detective Pikachu trending worldwide

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-30 Detective Pikachu - Twitter Search.png (290x501, 13K)

Both are awful, but Pikachu actually looks like a Pikachu. Sonic just looks like some off-brand toothpaste mascot.

pikachu is clearly better, but its literally impossible to make a realistic sonic look good

Attached: 1548709060750.png (1273x700, 2.31M)

How is Super Sonic going to look?

The Pokemon designs in Detective Pikachu are dreadful, but the movie itself looks like it could be passable. Sonic looks shit. Hope the latter is at least so bad it's entertaining as oppose to just boring bad.

What videogame movie has been good? They purposedly design them to be shit

pikachu doesn't look like that monkey boy from jumanji

I gotta go with pikachu and I don't really like realistic talking pikachu either.

>sonic movie and pokemon movie
>mario movie next year

smash bros cinematic universe incoming

Sonic looks horrifying. I'm defaulting to Pikachu.

CAN MODS send those Pikachu and Sonic garbage thread to Yea Forums where they belong?

thanks.

Pikachu looks like Pikachu but with realistic fur.
Sonic looks like a midget in a fursuit like that creepy Goofy guy.

>like that creepy Goofy guy.
Great. As if it wasn't bad enough to look at, now that's all I can see.

I'm unironically excited for Detective pikachu

>horrifying
what an exaggeration

Sonic movie looks like it's gonna be so bad that it's good, so that's the only one I'm gonna bother pirate and watch

Attached: d5vrc_ewwacldhz.jpg (720x480, 30K)

>no Chaos Emeralds

Yeah, Super Sonic ain't happenin'.

I would do an edit to paint it blue but I'd rather not spend anymore time looking at this thing.

Attached: l1z5Sjs.jpg (622x403, 50K)

They're from video games you absolute fucking retard

Gotta put in that nigger music

Detective Pikachu actually has SOUL. Ryan Reynolds is a pretty cool guy.

isn't there a Smash or persona waifu thread for you?

>"Time to make the Poké-fucking-Puffs."

picachu looks bit better but still think
sonic + jim carrey > picachu + nigger

Both are awful

Attached: Consumer_Manipulation.png (500x350, 192K)

It really isn't. He looks like a gross little mutant.

But is not a new Sonic game, it´s a movie.

Also.. have sex

>Sonic has two eyeballs instead of one real big one
It's shit.

Detective Pikachu looks better, but I think both look fine. Besides Sonic's weird-ass mouth. That's off-putting.

But I think both movies look fun so I'm probably gonna see both.

Absolutely this
It's not even comparable, the pokemon designs had actual effort put into every single one, the plot being based on one of the few story driven spinoffs instead of a mainline adventure makes the most sense for introducing people into this world while keeping pokemon fans happy, and every trailer so far has actually looked promising.
People were initially mixed on the designs for the live action mons and some still are but no one had problems with the plot, jokes, or world that was shown in the trailers, every complaint was visual and faded quickly.
Everything about this trailer from music choice, to jokes, to acting, to visual effects is an absolute fucking trainwreck in every sense of the word. They couldn't even get their one shitty cgi main lead to look decent or anywhere close to it's original design.
Anons who say these movies are on the same level are actually fucking delusional.

Attached: 1553700254215.jpg (634x951, 114K)

>But is not a new Sonic game, it´s a movie.

No shit retard. He's a video game character so he belongs on Yea Forums. No one on Yea Forums gives a shit about video games.

But the one on the right looks like jigglypuff

absolute nostalgia faggotry original sonic actually has one huge eyeball with two pupils and thats horrible.

>mons
Stopped reading right there.
Fuck off.

Say what you want about the realistic textures, but I gotta give Detective Pikachu credit for staying (reasonably) faithful to the characters' silhouettes

Attached: detectivepikachu.jpg (1809x1195, 215K)

Sonic looks so bad I feel like watching it in a theater and enjoying it ironically

>No one on Yea Forums gives a shit about video games.
Which would only apply to Sonic if we're actually talking about Sonic games you mouthbreathing bugman.

t. Zoomer

note to movie studios. don't fuck with the source material for video games that are million sellers today. shit like Rampage worked because dead franchise and loose story elements were inspired by monster films, which is what Rampage itself was referencing.

One is on model

One looks like a fucking chimp

I hate both but Pikachu looks like pikachu while Sonic looks like some furfag's suit

Yeah, not sure what people were expecting from it? To look like it was made of rubber? The hair in its forehead would look really weird

>Old sonic looks gross so new sonic can't look worse!

Attached: 1507963675219.jpg (720x692, 42K)

>Super Sonic
Sorry, pal, but that's too video-gamey. This is a movie in the REAL world.

They both look like inbred sick animals with severe malocclusions

people are used to 3D renders of jigglypuff for a long time. they could have made it look literally like a living Latex creature and been completely unsettling that way.

Detective Pikachu by a country mile, it actually looks kind of decent.
Sonic movie gives me strong Woody the Woodpecker vibes

Woody Woodpecker at least TRIES to look like a cartoon character though. Sonic looks worse.

I want a pikachu so bad

>Detective Pikachu banned in China for too similar to Winnie the Pooh

Sonic wins by default

They both look like dogshit. The fur is far too long on both of them, to the point that it just looks creepy.

there's no TRYING if your limited budget is based on appealing to Brazillian hues.

The problem is that Sonic is too deep in the uncanny valley, while the Pokémon designs are clearly still cartoony, with the only thing being realistic is the textures.

Exactly. Detective Pikachu is proof that Live Action movies can work if their creators are competent enough

The problem with Sonic's movie is that the character is not designed to integrate with the world.
That's probably intentional too, Sonic is an alien on Robotnik's world, so perhaps he should look out of place.
But him being an alien also means he doesn't have to go half-way with looking realistic like an Earth-born organism, they could've made him look closer to his actual self and it be justifiable with the literal-alien plot point.

You know, next time I’m fucking a chick I’m gonna take pics just so I can post them each time you dumb femcells and trannies spam this stupid meme.

I’m so sick and tired of hearing “have sex” from people who are so far removed from human interaction, they literally cut off their own dicks. Hurry up and become another statistic.

It's pokedex entry actually says it has fur.

Also you’re forgetting: Ryan Reynolds is a huge fan. That’s what cured my skepticism on that film. It’s got actual love put into it.

>the jews always win

Attached: G74gh2JhN36.jpg (1312x805, 361K)

I like Ryan Reynolds. Dunno how that nobody from Jurassic World: Lost Kingdom landed the lead character, but he's a tool. Might pirate.

I would unironcally pet that thing and keep it as a pet. It’s cute as fuck.

>Sonic just looks like some off-brand toothpaste mascot.

Attached: 1553517692621.png (604x604, 334K)

>>Detective Pikachu banned in China for too similar to Winnie the Pooh
Really? Lol.

you fell for it

it's disgusting

Best comment

NuSonic is cute! CUTE!

So is super Mario.

Attached: 71D35F87-A506-471A-B753-F0D32FA4C5E4.png (750x1334, 84K)

>sonic and pikachu
YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO NEXT

Attached: h7gfh4.png (400x300, 275K)

Holy shit that's actually horrifying.

Attached: 1502651689515.png (244x238, 26K)

oh god why is he not wearing gloves

>live action gurren lagann
based

So he can feel every inch of your body.

not what i'm talking about user

Attached: g8f.png (1235x1537, 612K)

Nah, no amount of hollywood cgi magic could capture the feeling of the anime

it looks stupid as hell.
i love it.

If movies based on popular videogames were 100% faithful nobody would be talking about them.

WHO is even the target audience for these movies? Kids or nostalgic manchildren?

yo charge your phone bro

>make Sonic into an alien from another planet who runs super fast and uses teleportation rings
>his traditional design is too absurd to use, though
I mean, you ALREADY made him an alien. That's the easiest way to hand-wave a cartoony hedgehog design.

Attached: 1532527593694.jpg (326x311, 25K)

Don’t tell me what t

he doesn't even like video games
>I don’t really play video games. Is there a way to waste more f—ing time? The Internet’s enough. The last videogame I played was Ms. Pacman.
perezhilton.com/2009-06-17-ryan-reynolds-abs-grace-ew-cover

Sonic has electricity powers in the movie

Detective Pikachu is going to be an incredibly bland and “good” at best family movie that plays it safe. It’s gonna be claimed as “amazing” by Nintendorks and then forgotten.

Sonic will be one of the most legendarily bad films of all time and an absolute spectacle to behold and a celebration of how bad this IP has been treated over the years. It will be watched over and over and discussed for years like the Mario Brothers movie and The Room.

Attached: 83489368-067C-411B-BEAC-99575F4BD470.jpg (810x743, 685K)

have sex

>original sonic actually has one huge eyeball with two pupils
Yes, just like most rubberhose characters. That's what Sonic is supposed to be.

Attached: 1551594108129.jpg (480x360, 33K)

It's sonic, so the latter.

/thread

Funny how both of these are basically buddy cop movies

Based

If you pay money to see Sonic I think that before you do you should be manditorily sterilized so you never produce offspring

Pokemon looks like shit, and I have no desire to see it but for fuxks sake it looks like they tried to at least some what stick to the source.

Sonic is a fucking alien and the rings are teleporters...... Wat?

Attached: Disgust2.gif (363x269, 2.25M)

Saved

neither

I don't want to be writhing from super gonorrhea.

Cope.

Attached: 1554768255901.png (1024x1206, 377K)

>the rings are teleporters
That's not really new.

Attached: 1550606627517.png (320x224, 10K)

holy shit fpbp

Attached: pete.jpg (740x960, 142K)

I thought Pikachu looked kind of crap, but it looks like fucking Bergman in comparison to Sanic

Bit defensive there about a simple cash grab movie there ninendork

Might wanna calm down, Nintendo will make more off Detective Pikachu, don’t worry. Those pockets are lined.

Well, the big rings have always been teleporters.

They should at least use the correct sound effect, then. From what we've seen it's the small collectable ring sound.

I doubt those sfx will even be in the movie. They were likely just added for the trailer.

unironically looks like the best sonic thing ever. at least this looks funny in how bad it is which is more than i can say for the awful games. sonic games are a complete chore to play because of the awful controls not once have i ever enjoyed myself playing a sonic game. but this trailer actually made me laugh something the games have never done.

Attached: 1556195922882.png (711x590, 395K)

Oh, I'm not worried a bit. The pokeyman brand will never die.

But Sega might want to worry, this movie will further devalue the Sanic brand.

Good thing cause they are probably making it ironically anyway.

I don't get how they fucked up Sonic so bad
it's really like they went out of their way to come up with the ugliest, most uncanny, least faithful design they could muster
like they threw some crayons at a bunch of grade schoolers and had them compete to see who could draw the ugliest sonic, and developped it from there

Attached: 1555053675257.png (426x402, 16K)

>but this trailer actually made me laugh

Small things amuse small minds I suppose.

I'm surprised Sega isn't trying to crank out a Mania follow-up to distract people from this garbage fire.

NotWG
Obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=-OEFupXCwR8

Attached: wasnt even in the game.jpg (513x328, 123K)

Sonic fans can admit when a product is bad. They basically revel in how shit a lot of the series is. Nincels however can not admit even one tiny aspect of a huge franchise is negative, so they legit defend that horrible looking pikachu

Attached: E2236CAD-8E6F-44DD-ACCB-B76E7B223952.jpg (800x708, 70K)

>Hey babe I'm gonna take some pictures of us boning and post them on a japanese silkworm board because a mean man hurt my feelings

Attached: 1555363090644.jpg (599x357, 24K)

yes sonic fans are known for being intelligent.

Attached: Screenshot_30.png (790x442, 837K)

Attached: just.jpg (358x381, 19K)

Cope.

>that guy

Ugh. I was really looking forward to never being reminded of him.

The bullet.

>Sonic fans can admit when a product is bad.
And yet we still have numerous Adventure fans.

Attached: 1535256168387.jpg (572x621, 104K)

The trailer literally says that Sonic isn't even from earth, he's an alien.

So why the fuck bother making him look uncanny and somewhat adhering to realism.

It unironically would've worked if it was just more or less based on what he looks like already.

Attached: 1554188411424.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Attached: Sonic.jpg (500x375, 69K)

kill me Pete

Attached: everything-looks-exactly-the-same-activate-clown-world-vision-49759332.png (500x300, 59K)

>expecting a Japanese company to admit some gaijin literally whos made a better game than them

>taking memes literally
dude its Yea Forums

>I miss the old games that punished me for going fast with asshole enemy placement I can only avoid by memorizing.
sonic advanced does it the most

>video games. Is there a way to waste more f—ing time?
watching his movies for one

Both promote racemixing both equally bad

Attached: Screenshotkmlnkijn_1.png (453x279, 261K)

Seething moderncuck, classic is king

>both of these movies are actually leading up to a Sonichu movie

Attached: 1555730121290m.jpg (1024x843, 72K)

>I miss the old games that punished me for going fast with asshole enemy placement
You're supposed to spend most of the game rolling. You know, the one move Sonic has other than jumping.

How can you say its going to be bad when Chris-chan is going to go to the movie theater and shoot it up once he sees it

If that was truly the case they wouldn't have made dlc for Mania.

Attached: 1555818475100.jpg (624x448, 54K)

neither. they are both equally soulless and formulaic garbage from nu-hollywood.
these aren't serious attempts to make a good movie. they're designed to elicit slack-jawed, wide-mouthed reactions from youtubers and trick normalfags into going to see them "ironically."

Detective Pikachu, but just barely.

>sonic's like ratio
>#1 trending
I think we have our answer OP.

I know nobody likes Super Marip Bros, but I enjoyed it despite the weird "trust the fungus" and "we wuz dinosaurs and shiieeet" stuff. Mortal Kombat was probably the only legitimately good video game movie.

>From the F&F makers
This is going to be so bad, can't wait to watch it

Attached: 1541207947343.png (480x360, 185K)

>Look everywhere besides 4channl, Detective Pikachu is loved by the masses
What did they mean by this, Yea Forums? Is 4channel REALLY just a place devoid of positivity or is everyone else mindless drones?

>Is 4channel REALLY just a place devoid of positivity or is everyone else mindless drones?
Yes

Don't care, I don't like pokemon so I'd rather see sonic

>Rampage worked
Lol

Kill me, Pete.

Attached: 1549884154993.png (800x450, 331K)

>asking for permission

Think he'll pepper spray a theater at release?

>4channel
Do people actually bother calling this place that, or is it just newfags?

God I wish this was me.

Kill me, Pete

They are the same exact thing, why do people pretend their not both just as bad.

requesting detective Pikachu using the infinity gauntlet on sonic

Attached: 1449352474259.jpg (983x844, 111K)

It's cute. The fact that the Pikaspeak is the same as the anime/Smash/recent Pokemon installments sold it to me as well.

Isn't the trainer in the Pokemon movie a nigger? If so sonoc.

>Blue arms

Attached: penn_jillette[1].jpg (300x400, 31K)

/thread

Kill me, Pete

Hi, Christine

I'm so fucking hype for this film, I've been waiting for a good tire fire for a long time

Attached: now-how-you-just-know-a-spot-is-going-to-1229522.png (500x635, 192K)

Inb4 some autist decides to shoot up a movie theater the opening night of the sonic movie because
>blue arms

Fluffy Pikachu is miles better

Why do people try to take cartoon characters and turn them into gross, semi-realistic 3d abominations? We already saw from the live-action Grinch movie how ugly that can make characters. What the fuck do people have against 2d animation? Why can't Sonic be animated as a 2d character interacting with real life people like in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Attached: 1545715700428.png (398x460, 190K)

that would be fucking fantastic. Hopefully he manages to send a message to sonic team that they're next if they don't make a good game

Kill me, Pete

Both look shit, but Sonic looks a lot worse. Pikachu himself doesn't actually look bad, the movie just looks bad overall.

>Hollywood
>common sense
pick one and only one

Fplp

Attached: 1555298144554.jpg (721x708, 37K)

looks like Venezuela has the right idea after watching that trash

Sonic movie has no nigger protag.

this one

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

yellow rat is better

Detective Pikachu
>preserved the charm and strangeness inherent to a serious about capturing strange little monsters and keeping them as pets or companions
>creatures that would be cute are cute
>creatures that WOULD be weird ARE weird

Sonic the Hedgehog
>TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH
>lol gangsta's paradise pls think we're cool remember the 90s? remember?
no contest, pikachu won.

>he

This.

sonic. pokémon looks incredibly mediocre. sonic is kino if you aren't a reactionary twitter ranting boomer.

Attached: A771D2B6-C2C0-4567-A6C5-CD05BF91A869.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

this unironically

Pikachu is fine. The main problem with Sonic is his proportions and eyes, not his texture. No one wants to see a blue-haired homunculus baby-man for one second, much less 2 hours.

Sorry let me try that again.
>assuming she survives stabbing herself in her feminine ballsack again and survives the dimensional merge, will she pepper spray the movie theater with her sonichu husbando

Pikachu looks cute.
Sonic looks cringe.

Was chris chan the reference point?

Attached: images (11).jpg (480x640, 34K)

If you count these as vidya, then Scott Pilgrim, Tron and Existenz were pretty good dessu

Mortal Kombat and Prince of Persia
I mean they're not high cinema but they're enjoyable popcorn flicks

At least Pikachu is cute

Detective Pikachu is alright. The other Pokemon are the bad ones.

EXACTLY

twitter.com/i/moments/1123293720059604993

>"It appears there's already a strong consensus as to which live-action adaptation has more promise."

Even Twitter itself is shitting on Sonic. Poor him

How do children watch this and don't get nightmares?

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (465x500, 42K)

Whoo man, look at that L/D ratio on the trailer. Are we seeing another potential Ghostbusters 2016?

>Pikachu's sidekick
Nigger

>Sonic sidekick
White male

I think the answer is obvious.

>It’s gonna be claimed as “amazing” by Nintendorks and then forgotten.
You're forgetting the Cinematic Universe that's going to spawn from it

There's a difference between being contrarian and having an opposing view

>Movie is so bad, it's actually giving more advertisement to it's competition
You can't make this shit up

Is that suppose to be a character form a tv show or game? if so sauce me

I wanna rub his belly.

DP made my child look like this absolute chad. It's worth my attention

Attached: 365.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

I'm not sure anyone will pretend like this has any potential

Someone shop them and make live action sonichu.

Attached: 1511858141792.jpg (640x740, 42K)

Detective Pikachu is better. No contest.

This Sonic is an abomination. End of story.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-30 at 10.35.23 AM.png (1357x572, 953K)

lol no

twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1123250082177011713

Attached: 66b28367eaf09ad433c7c14afaad5a8a.gif (560x526, 310K)

What did Sonic fans do to deserve this?

They can't afford more than one light source when rendering Sonic.

Because Pika at least actually matches it's original's silhouette.

>should we make another high-budget OVA or a BD of the original OVA with this these millions of dollars?
>Neither. I have an idea.

Attached: Sonic The Hedgehog Movie [MW][45A7729D].webm (704x480, 2.86M)

I was so not expecting Torterra to make an appearance. They did it justice.

Attached: Imagine+the+smell+_ff2d4b63b4aed310fdd2f104965b5476.jpg (224x225, 13K)

Pikachu, Snubbull and Pancham are fucking adorable.

Jim Carrey actually looked pretty good in Sonic.
Movie looks like absolute shit though.

Just give modern sonic 4k fur

Kill me, Pete

"Kill me, Pete"

Original on the left
Some guy made some edits on the right

Attached: D5aghA6UYAAp0gP.jpg (676x492, 44K)

Attached: 1556639027897.jpg (940x1300, 92K)

Some of them look pretty good. Pikachu, Psyduck, Flareon looked amazing. Mewtwo doesn't look bad either.
Ugly bulldog pokemon looked pretty fateful to the original too.

>I cant draw hands: The image

Cry more faggot.

Good christ that looks like shit

If your favorite Pokemon has been revealed to be in Detective Pikachu, do you like how they look?
Treecko doesn’t look too bad to me.

Attached: ED033E79-B0A9-409D-9938-C4E4071E43E4.jpg (317x300, 17K)

It's weird that people are saying detective pikachu looks good now. I hope Sonic does well.

Both look fucking freaky

Well played

Attached: joy not joy.png (1260x1261, 1.93M)

That looks slightly less bad but still bad and not as good as an actual accurate CG model.

What do you mean now? People said Detective Pikachu looked fine since the first trailer dropped.

I don't understand how someone can shit talk the Sonic movie while thinking Detective Pikachu looks like a good movie. Both movies look like fucking garbage.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Whitoids in charge of not stealing IPs and bastardizing it, giving it bad reputation in the consequence

Japan should have never sold it to the stupid Americunts.

Attached: stupidwhitoids.gif (400x220, 1.77M)

Well one is literally The Smurfs or Transformers with a blue hedgehog and the other is actually adapting it's game's story correctly with designs that, while questionable, retain their look

fpbp

>Because... you're white white people

I don't get it

You think it's bad now? I can't wait to see the state of this board when it's actually out.

Attached: 1531081126527.jpg (711x400, 198K)

b-b-but the right looks like a animal
who would watch a movie with a animal as the main character?

Attached: file.png (435x434, 270K)

>Chink pretending he doesn't steal IPs on the daily
LOL

The problem is the all the fur. Though I'm not really sure what kind of realistic skin texture you could give him.

twitter.com/DetPikachuMovie/status/1123262158903468032

The fucking twitter for the DP movie is even going along with the roasts the sonic movie is getting. Jesus the trailer alone was just free promo for it simply because it made it look like the fucking Mona Lisa in comparison. The absolute state of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Attached: 1550993991333.jpg (313x313, 18K)

I want someone to make a mod for the original 16bit game that edits the sprites to look like the ones from the movie. Both Jim Carey egg-man and Sonic.

Putting my name back on to tell you to shut the fuck up, China has done nothing on this magnitude of disrespect, whitoid.

Attached: 381.png (680x456, 458K)

pikachu actually looks like pikachu
sonic looks like... fuck knows what
I get it that he has more of an anthropomorphic design and its not as easy but come the fuck on at least make him look the part

None of these are based on an existing vidya franchise tho.

>Sonic just looks like some off-brand toothpaste mascot.
kek

Attached: 1447423171318.jpg (500x504, 79K)

The one on the right still looks just as shit. Since really they way it is made to look it is like that nip image of creating a qt girl in a character creator looking straight on but it looking fucked up as all hell from any other angle. That single pose if take for what it is would look ugly as fuck and almost worse than anything else by they the original one.

Yes, all these movie adaptions are hot garbage shit produced by the American movie industry which is mostly White (yes, Jews are White).

>Retard browsing a Japanese imageboard, plays games that mostly come from Japan, has 0 decency

Oh figures

>muuh chinks
>wears cloths, uses electronics that are produced in Asia

IQ89

Attached: look-stupid-white.jpg (600x327, 133K)

Kill me, Pete

>look white
>white people everywhere

Your images make no sense, why say "white" twice?

Kill me, Pete.

Sonicfags trying to even compare their movie to Detective Pikachu is fucking hilarious. Sonic still has the best "movie" from the OVA.

Kill me, Pete

Seeing this makes me realize how human-like this new Sonic is, and I fucking hate even more now.

yeah, no matter it will look "too artificial" for a movie and not "over the top enough" at the same time
gurren lagann is over, its dead, just let it rest in peace

>Nintendo are letting them make Pikachu cuss

When did Ninty get so based?

Uhh, you mean for the part where they literally stole Ultraman.
youtu.be/sVrUcQTJd7k?t=141
youtube.com/watch?v=OtV16v7sCyk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Force:_So_Long,_Ultraman#Controversy

Spoken like a chink. You're not Japanese. You're Chinese, and you're proud of sweatshops and factories making garbage for other people. People dumber than even you. And Chinese have zero respect for Japanese IPs or Japan in general you fucking retard.

>gurren lagann is over, its dead, just let it rest in peace
And i wouldn't have it any other way.

Stupid whitoid we made it better. Just like we make everything better for your pig dog race.

Sorry about your brain damage

Don't respond to chang.

The former, obviously, am I right fellow woke?

Kill me, Pete

Kill me, Pete

fucking fixed
my biggest problem with the new sonic is how fucking human he looks, he literally just looks like a guy wearing a fursuit

kill me, pete
old friend
buddy

Attached: 1541090916729.jpg (722x349, 336K)

not to mention hollywood would butcher it, like making the gay guy go from being a comedic but fun character to shouting about muh oppression or turning Yoko into a sassy black woman

Kill me, Pete

Spoken like white shit.

>And Chinese have zero respect for Japanese IPs or Japan in general you fucking retard.

Nice whataboutism, Whitoid trying to shift the topic to something else.

Attached: 1556658589794.png (590x894, 301K)

based

don't get it

Literally free advertising from Sonic. Jesus

Its both, drones are happy because they are ignorant or stupid to the fact they are getting cheap shit while Yea Forums users realize its shit but nothing can change it which makes us fall into despair and shitposting

trying too hard

Attached: D5bafJmVUAA3lvo.png (619x876, 277K)

Sonic needs Jesus.
t. Game Gook

apologize faggots
you called me crazy when I said he'll grow into bald eggman later in the film

Attached: apologize.jpg (825x470, 70K)

Detective Pikachu I'm actually excited for. Sonic... just kill it now.

Kinda a mean thing to do, Sonic's been there for Pikachu.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-30 Sonic the Hedgehog ( sonic_hedgehog) on Twitter.png (588x170, 13K)

OH LOOK, ANOTHER "IF YOU SEE THIS" PIC
HAHA LMAO I WILL REPLY BECAUSE I DONT WANT BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO ME XD

Friendly reminder that Hollywood also stole filming techniques, ideas and whole movies, remaking them, from HK as well.

Think of it this way, the Sonic movie looks so bad to the point that Detective Pikachu looks better by default

Kill me, Pete

Attached: lessbadsonic.jpg (2092x1866, 427K)

>t. Has never had sex

Is that Jigglypuff supposed to be a DRUMPF BAD joke?

Please do not mention sex in a Sonic thread it gives me furry vibes.

Every shot of Sonic and his belly fur looks weirdly desaturated in all of them.
It seriously lacks any sort of artistic technical skill.

they hated him because he told the truth
neck yourself trannies

This is honestly the one thing I hate most. He just runs fast, he's not the fucking flash.

>t. Ass mad because he never had sex

He gains some sort of time control with the help of all the Emeralds gathered.

But in his basic form this scene is stupid (just like many other ones), it looks like he could slow time.

That one is the most realistic yet accurate model I've seen.

Gonna have to see my nigga Wooper to find out, hope they didn't do to his eyes what they did to Aipom

no

I hate this trend of mixing these awful, uncanny CGI abominations in with real actors and sets. It doesn't look good. It's not charming. Disney keeps doing this shit with their old cartoon movies now too and it all looks like trash.

You ever watch the absolute drivel Japan puts out?

How does it feel to be a sonicfag? Shitty games and even shittier adaptations from time after another, how do you even live in a hell like that?

Attached: 1464363065283.gif (480x480, 753K)

They actually used Gangsta's Paradise in the trailer. What the fuck?

Actually based

something feels off lmao

Attached: 1540467855528.jpg (490x389, 48K)

What you mean everything?

Outside of games they've always played fast and loose with how fast he can go.

Kill me pete

underfuckingrated

We resisted on Sonic 3 for more than ten years, we can keep going with mania for almost as long
and bat tats

Attached: howtosaynotosex.png (500x684, 398K)

Detective Kinochu

>"No, dick makes you sick"
This really activate my almonds

Attached: 1538542768995.png (321x322, 39K)

Neither but I think Detective Pikachu will at least be mildly entertaining while Sonic just seems like it could go down in biggest cringe to hit the box office of all time

The first Resident Evil and a few of the sequels are bad adaptations but fun movies. Also Silent Hill

Who gives a shit you loser? If you saw this thread 5 years from now you would cringe hard.

If he moved fast enough to perceive missiles at this speed he would never lose to anything and all tension is lost

Since Sonic and Pokemon are both absolute dog shit it's basically Ryan Renalds vs Jim Carrey. That's an easy pick. Won't see either but Jim Carrey might be funny and entertaining. Ryan Renalds sounds like a nagging jewish woman and is never funny.

no please dont post that evil here

I mean, pikachu does actually look like Pikachu and sonic looks like some roadkill that a guy decided to make the character model instead of just letting it rot

Attached: 1548819675075.gif (302x188, 1.61M)

i wonder what chris chan thinks of it. he really did end up in the worst time line.

This is the Patrician choice

Yes because there sure are greater threads like console wars huh?

get this man a beer

Attached: 1517663155047.jpg (1200x793, 451K)

Reminder this is what Sonic the Hedgehog looks like

Attached: 4d3ca96028f3ea5004e87b0f56e92154.png (546x846, 584K)

please enjoy all 20 seconds of him in the post credits scene

Kill me, Pete

pikachu look bad
sonic look ugly

>it has lips

Todd no

kill me, pete

Attached: s1z3a1.jpg (980x417, 235K)

Sonic just can't catch a break, can he?

>tfw Angry Birds characters look more faithful to the source material than fucking Sonic or Pikachu

Attached: 1492779270969.jpg (320x320, 11K)

PIKACHU IS CUTE! CUTE!

>blue arms

DON'T CALL ANYBODY

sonic is a fucking time manipulator, freezing time is a common thing in the series.

niggas don't fucking know sonic on fucking Yea Forums of all places

That's the real Sonic though. The movie abomination is Sonic in name only.

Hey, give Detective pikachu credit: Most of them look like the pokemon in terms of raw models, the textures are what's wrong.

The Professor Layton movie was nice but definitely not for the big screen.

kill me, pete

FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY PETE FOR FUCKS SAKE IVE BEEN ASKING YOU FOR YEARS NOW
YEARS

Attached: 1541809892439.jpg (1080x1062, 359K)

kill me, pete

Kill me, Pete

Attached: 1543322552923.gif (718x404, 66K)

He does crazier shit in the comics. One time he vibrated so fast he phased through Eggman's Death Train.

Do it yourself you lazy shit.

fag

The fact that you had to say "next time" means you're a virgin or have sex so infrequently that it their advice would actually help. Looking forward to your pics next year tho

Kill me, Pete

the one that actually looks like the character it's supposed to represent