You seriously didn't pick the girl avatar, right?

You seriously didn't pick the girl avatar, right?

Attached: screen-1.jpg (1422x800, 257K)

Which one's the girl

I like to pick the guys but all of them looks ugly as hell so I decided to pick the girl because I am a girl at least.

what's this game

Housamo.

Baramode I guess
The girl doesn’t look that good either

Of course I'd pick the girl

Role playing as a hard lesbian is where it's at

Bara boy looks confident and friendly, I'd pick him, then the girl on a new playthrough, then the fat one

Fat one, need to self insert
fat boys were we at

Attached: 1529289157715.png (633x758, 55K)

>Wearing your school jacket over your shoulder >>>>>>>>> everyone else

Girl because I want to be impregnated by all my husbandos!

I would actually play this if it was in english

I like the look of the guy in the middle. He looks like he'd be good-natured and fun to hang around with.

all the males look like shit though

>gacha disguised as VN
None of the choices matter. The story progress the exact same way. When there's a dialogue option all it does is change how the NPC replies
The artstyle is horrendous too but barafags will take what they can get I guess

Girl is the only one who doesn't look awful.
So I'll pick girl and pretend it's a crossdressing boy

Bara Chad = Girl

^

Kid = Fat Guy

^

Power Gap

^

Standard Anime Protagonist

If you're gonna play this fucking game, you know it's 100% to fantasize about getting fucked, so you want to either be the most conventionally attractive type of guy to imagine plowing your partner of choice, or being a cute girl getting fucked silly.

From there you can go of less quality and more your fetish if you wanna be fucked as a fat guy, or be fucked while you're a kid

Picking bland boy is crazy because if you weren't a sexual deviant you wouldn't be playing this fucking game

4 > 3 > 5 >1 > 2

The artstyle is pretty bad and none of the characters that are human or don't have their faces covered looks good. But some of the furry characters genuinely have good design, enough that even I that arent into furry (and only started playing because of a friend) liked them.

I think that people only play this game mostly because there isnt much at this level of development dedicated to furries I guess.

can i play as the little goat guy?

The center and right most guy look like digi-evolutions of the kid on the left.

Yeah I agree that there's some good art although it's generally all over the place
Too many different artists probably

>I like the look of the guy in the middle
take off your pants and bend over

>Only doujin that uses the MC design is OC donut character
Ross kys

I'm emo

Algernon is the only good looking "human" character and that is because he's actually a cyborg and has his face covered.

Attached: fg_algernon02.png (904x640, 680K)

>forgetting surtr

Attached: fg_surtr03.png (904x640, 753K)

I pick the shota of course.

Game?

>being fat is a gender now

Can I pick the goat?