Dragon's Dogma

Just bought this game thinking I can make my entire team of sexy pawns
BUT I CAN ONLY CREATE ONE! WHY?
I'm on switch, any good places to find good looking pawns

Attached: nTSh6uG.jpg (1678x1067, 247K)

based

cringe

>BUT I CAN ONLY CREATE ONE! WHY?
Theoretically you can create your entire party if you play through the game 3 times prior and level/equip them to near endgame.
Or play 4 playthroughs at once, alternating to update pawns.

based

fuck off

Are the servers still fucked on switch?

Someone rent my pawn on PC version. Her name is She Goat and she's dressed like best girl. Level 42 or 43 fighter, can't remember.

I think I'm around that level actually, I'll look for her.

"I thank you. This very kind." t. My wife Mercedes

Attached: tumblr_n37jp6PUUv1qahm8ho1_400.jpg (400x338, 63K)

*tis very kind
Fuck auto correct

Wife? All I see is a shegoat.

What's the problem with the servers?
Fucking hell, I might actually do this

You know this game has tons of SOUL when a throw away insult in a side quest cutscene is such an enjoyable meme. I hope Mercedes appears in a sequel, I like her confidence issues and moderate self delusion.

If they make a television show they better not cast a white woman or uggo dark as coal blackie

So I was thinking about how the cycle perpetuates itself in Dragon's Dogma but there's an issue.

If you puss out and hide from the dragon it destroys the world.
If you puss out and make a deal then the dragon comes back later
If you fail to kill the dragon then you die and become the dragonforged

If you fail to kill the dude at the end of the game then YOU become the new dragon

When you beat the game you become the new God or whatever.
But where does the new dragon come from?

>Fucking hell, I might actually do this
It's a huge pain in the ass to do, but if you get hooked you'll probably do it unintentionally anyway.
I still can't believe that I played this game so much.

Netflix is making a series, user.

Mildly interested in creating OPs cunny slash my own. Why should I buy dragons dogma beside this tho? Is it the f word?

Attached: 1545978183519.jpg (1080x1920, 438K)

I'm having fun with the game, not that far but the pawn part is killing me. On PC you can edit default pawns to your liking in the game files so there's that.

>better not cast a white woman or uggo dark as coal blackie
And what THE FUCK are you gonna do about it f they do, huh? You fucking loser.

If I make an alt profile on switch does my main pawn automatically could be found by other players like my main profile?

I'LL FUCKING bitch and moan on Yea Forums for a few days AND THAT'S NOT A THREAT IT'S A PROMISE

He's gonna cry about it on Yea Forums.
Just like all the other fags who complain about blacks and women being in movies and videogames.

It was mostly joking. I do want a brown woman to play Mercedes if she appears. I only bitch when they alter characters from the source material, like how Jet is black.

people that died to you while you were the seneschal. you even said it yourself

Pathetic incel faggot. You weak-willed cockspotting fuckstick. You cunt-eyed salami wankstain daft peasant piece of SHIT! GET A LIFE YOU UGLY FAGGOT!

I do not know, sorry. I said theoretically since I don't know how profiles work on Switch, on PS3 all you need to do is either befriend your other account (create a new one and sign up for PSN too, I suppose) and search for their pawn like normal or search by ID.

I would assume it works the same and that so long as you upload your pawns data, anybody around your level or who (specifically searches for them) can hire them like normal.

Face Shape: 15
Size: 4/9

Eyes: 30
Vertical Position: 2/5
Spacing: middle
Size: 5/5

Brows: 11
Vertical Position: 5/5
Spacing: 3/5

Nose: 21
Vertical Position: 1/5
Size: 2/5

Mouth: 33
Vertical Position: 3/5

Wrinkles: 3/5

Attached: 46433711468F346D528A293D6C1EDF67438B1DF5[1].jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

nice

My plan was to make my Bro tank and a attractive healer. Sucks I can't do that myself, I would be great if I could level up my secondary pawns so I don't have to level up two playthroughs

I'm turning him into a cute girl, and you can't stop me.

THE WIND IS PUSHING ME

If anyone on Switch wants to make this character in a healer I would thank you

>You know this game has tons of SOUL
Yeah man there's a lot of soul in this empty wasteland of a game.

>healer
Mages are useless and that spell isn't anywhere near as effective as you think it is

Are there any games that have similar gameplay and capture the same soul as DD? I've sunk probably 1500 hours across the base game, DA, and the PC release, and as tempting as playing through it again is, I wouldnt know what new build to try at this point

>he complains about weight
>he also has a tiny little loli character he jacks off to
Body size affects how much you can carry

>that spell
What spell?
Anyways, just a mage would be nice to complete my rpg role triad

Women suck.
Male pawns have far greater advantage of being sexy.

Is that costume a mod or in the game?

>When you beat the game you become the new God or whatever.

You kill yourself with Godsbane and break the cycle.

The healing spell, healing items are everywhere and you have 3 pack mules to haul around the equipment you find
Mage is only acceptable to unlock some augments then immediately change to sorcerer

In game, that pic is from the game was first out on consoles frend

Nope can be created from the base game.

user he didn't even understand what was happening, do you think he has the balls to sacrifice himself

From what I hear they're back up but I can't verify myself because I'm at work.

>the most evolved form of enemy troll lusts after your boycunt rather than your sluts
>no arisen getting buttfucked by elder trolls r34
Unfair

I just hopped on to check and the error message is gone. Seems to be working.

>Roasties get toasty

Attached: 1556211410356.png (391x341, 152K)

>Switch tax
Well, fuck

Attached: 1536094595670.png (676x767, 292K)

>MFW My female fighter pawn is a damn tank and rarely faints due to her impenetrable defense
>Primary skills: steel will,burst strike, hindsight sweep
>secondary skills:divine defense,shield drum,sheltered assault
>Augments:Vigilance,vehemence,exhiliration,bastion,clout,temerity

At the start of EVERY battle she activates "steel will" uping her defense and always mixes it with divine defense while always using shield drum to get the enemies attention.

If the enemies swarm her she spams shelterd assault while still having steel will active and bastion augment reduce physical damage even further and temerity halves the damage even more
I think i created a damn monster i spend more time reviving my mage extra pawn than doing anything for my main pawn.
Shes just that damn tough

One thing i havent been able to figure out is how to get her to use the evasive moves.

Anyone know how to get pawns to use there evasive/dodge attacks?

Attached: absolutly CHRAYZEE INSANE.png (907x1300, 139K)

can you make traps in this game?

OMG it's thanos

that's actually pretty impressive

You have to go back

>Hol' the fuck up Heavy

Best combat of any RPG ever and also
>wolves hunt in packs

god i wish that was me on the left

Attached: 1452306285240.png (622x358, 306K)

Attached: 1452466994849.jpg (534x484, 85K)

Did I fuck something up, my character has no primary inclination. It's just a dash and secondary is empty

DDON is fun, but boy do I not really understand what the fuck I'm doing. Just kind of following quests and hitting things. Seems kind of stingy with big monsters to start with as well. I've only come across an ogre, who was double my level, and a cyclops, who seems to glitch out and lose interest midway through the fight.

Yes