DMC 3 >= DMC 5 > DMC 1 > DMC 4

DMC 3 >= DMC 5 > DMC 1 > DMC 4

Attached: 13ca405d674d31a71cf61934c153e7d6.jpg (508x720, 63K)

swap DMC5 and DMC1 and you'd be correct

*AHEM*
Fuck gays
Fuck fuyos
Fuck DmCfags
Fuck dmc2 shitposters
Fuck muh story fags
Fuck non-gameplay fags
Fuck you and git gud.

t. 4Nero baby

3>1>4>5>2

No, sorry, I'm not gay.

DMC fags still not banished to /vg/ come back when your game is relevant again

Attached: bvcbcvbc.jpg (919x720, 59K)

DMC5 > any action game

NG>GH>DMC

Fag

Sorry but no, Fetch this item the game, is not above any of them lmao. DMC3 is one that needs a remake out of all of them, it's gameplay structure STRAIGHT ASS. The one DMC I will NEVER sit through again

3>5>4>1>2

This desu, DMC1-3 were just a poor man's RE. Shitter puzzles, shitter backtracking. Honestly even the reboot was more fun to pay. Gameplay

DMC5 > DMC4 > Bayonetta 1 > DmC > DMC3 > DMC1 > DMC2

Fuck off zoomers

Being a zoomer has nothing to do with anything. There's a reason RE2 remake was updated how it was. NOBODY wants to replay some ps2 outdated trash gameplay but the most hardcore fanboys. Had DMC55 been a return to DMC1 era form, it would have flopped hard, and that's the real.

>1 over 4

Attached: 1499998904590.png (486x613, 229K)

>being this retarded

dmc3 story isn't even as good as they hype it up here, infact without Lady all of it falls apart, because neither Dante or Vergil were interesting at all in 3 compared to Lady/Arkham. Lady carried the narrative.

If DMC3 came out today its combat would be better than every other game out today.

Yes, removing a major character from a story does cause it to fall apart.

AHAHAHAHA, if you actually believe this. No it would not, it would be dubbed a poor Souls imitation. They'd look at it's shit backtracking, item fetching for path opening, and instantly go "this is like souls but shit".

Attached: gitgud.gif (270x235, 1.36M)

I'm cool with that. DMC5 is amazing but DMC3's reigns as supreme king of the franchise continues.

Attached: 1377975148192.jpg (640x480, 45K)

DMC 1 = DMC 3 > DmC > DMC4 > DMC 2

not even going to mention the other piece of shit game

cope

>not wanting gameplay that consist of walking into 3 chambers, picking up the convieniently placed item in each to unlock the door makes you casual
You'd have an arguement if that aspect of DMC was ever DEEP or had depth, no, most of it simplistic and pointless and only there to try to hide the fact that the missions were short af and even with the pointless fetching could be beaten in 5 minutes.

You know nothing about DMC or why it had puzzle elements to begin with, kill yourself zoomerfag

Because it started off the back of Resident Evil, that's fine, but Resident Evil did it better nigga. It was just shit in DMC, period.

What the fuck is this taste?

I'm straight so yeah there you go.

I can't take anyone who complains about 'puzzles' in a fucking DMC game seriously.
If you want zero level design and just wanna punch enemies with your newfag friendly nero character then just hit Bloody Palace. Which is also ruined in 5 by giving you 10 extra floor before fighting a boss and a retarded timer.

>imagine going back to dmc1 or 3 after 5

Attached: 1553229506943.jpg (301x389, 26K)

>zero level design
You spent the entirety of DMC3 in a boring ass tower where colors consisted of grey, grey, and grey. AMAZING level design.

5 isnt real, fuck off.

It's not dmc LALALALALALALA

If you can't appreciate it and got lost because you're a brainlet then that's not the game's fault.
Tower was kino

Attached: Temen-ni-gru_emerged.jpg (500x270, 12K)

>wah waah waaah 5 has V and Nero even if it's gameplay shits on all the previous titles my boomer panties remain ruffles cuz my boomer fag isn't front and center waaaah waaaaaaah

>No turbo
>3 Rebellion reskins
>Dante lost a shitload of stuff because they had to give Nero something

>muh best gameplay
Yeah no

It was absolute garbage. Made the tree in 5 even, preferable.

You like ass crack and ballack dont you user?

I literally just started playing 3 again after 5. Almost done with 3 and it is still leagues better than 5.

The tree is unironically the most boring location I've ever experience in a video game this decade

Imagine having this shit taste

based

>dante lost stuff
>didn't get anything in return
Cavaliere alone shits on Rudra and Nevan

Take that back you tasteless shit

In critical reception terms

DMC1 (although much less reviewed it boosting itt's score) > DMC5 > DMC 3 > DmC > DMC2

Sales

DMC5 > DMC4 > DmC > DMC1 > DMC2 > DMC3

So really this competition is a battle between 5 and 1 the other's aren't even a factor.

You know it's right, daily reminder all the combo autist still go back to DMC4, they don't go back to 3 kek

No, the tower is. Only good location in 3 was inside the demon's belly, and that mission was short just like all the others. Also people complain about the repeat Urizen fights, like you didn't have to refight bosses in 3 in that fucking Alice madness returns shit level

>imagine going back to actual level design after playing 5

yeah i know what a concept

Because it has inertia, doesn't mean 3 is bad, in fact it's way better than both 3 and 4 when you use the styleswitcher mod
>Only good location in 3 was inside the demon's belly
Okay now I know you're just a shitposter

Gameplay
5 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 2

Story
3 > 5 > 1 > 4 > 2

All around
5 >= 3 > 4 > 1 > 2

Attached: 1554419049317.png (850x1170, 961K)

>look I'm a retard
Your post

BASED