Do you play your switch in public Yea Forums?

Do you play your switch in public Yea Forums?

Attached: 1507032028241.jpg (1080x1440, 284K)

I don't go out in public.

Johnny is the only Youtube reviewer worth a damn.

>large guys wearing just tee shirts
>on is a super mario tshirt, other is nicklenion, both are supposed to appeal to children

I don't think playing Switch in public is the problem here. If someone fit and dressed like an adult was playing switch in public it might be a conversation starter, but this is a conversation repellent.

No. Not out of shame or anything, just fear of theft or damage.

>nicklenion
you tried.

I took it with me in an attempt to play it, but I never had the balls to do it so now I just use it at home in bed

Someone fit and dressed like an adult would be way worse. If you're a fairly young fat nerd people expect you to do cringy things in public and it might not even register on most peoples radars.

Wow! It's the real Boco! Tell me about yourself! What're you like? :3

t. young fat nerd

Total Biscuit?! I thought you died

on a plane or a LONG train ride its ok (i don't have one, but a 3ds)

bus, subway or daily transport = na

I thought it was nicklonion as just like a last name but now I realize it is actually a nickel odeon, as in a 5 cent cinema. I don't really care I got it wrong though, you still got the message.

Playing switch in public should be embarrassing to anyone over 12 desu. Inb4 nobody cares what you do. Yeah they do.

It’s cringe. I don’t know how any of you fags here don’t feel some sort of shame when you game on your switch for the whole public to see.

No I'm self aware

This, no doubt. I'm fairly good looking, and I'm 100% sure no one gives a shit about me playing the Bing bing waho machine in public. At the end of the day, I also don't care if a fatso is playing in public too, but most people do care.
so, LITERALLY bee you'reself bro

Wish people would call them out. These people are immune to our silent judgement m

Somecallmejohnny is the pinnacle of a manchild and I’m ok with that.

Attached: image.jpg (500x1118, 397K)

what do you mean by "in public" exactly?
When I sit in a train or have a flight then sure I'll just take it out to have something to do for an hour or two but I won't sit on a fucking bench and start playing it

fpbp

Nope. If you're dressed decently then you just look like an adult that fits some fun into his busy day. If you're dressed like a manchild you just look like a manchild that can't go 30 minutes without his precious video games.

They look happy though

Attached: 1556561835308.jpg (716x1030, 433K)

>but most people do care
Wrong. No one gives a shit. Maybe they'll look at them and think "heh, manchildren" to themselves but they'll forget about it in literal seconds because every human being has other things to worry about.
I know people like to think that only they are special and that everyone else they see on public transport or whatever is just a soulless being that doesn't have complex thoughts as they do, but that's wrong. Everyone is just concerned with their own life.
People have bills to pay, mouths to feed and lives to maintain. Who gives a shit if some manchild plays videogames on his oversized gameboy.

My mom bought me a "90s kid" tshirt with all the 90s cartoon characters on it that we use to watch together when I was a kid.
The very idea that I would ever wear that thing in public is honestly a huge insult.

Attached: 1501754713155.jpg (500x399, 29K)

Attached: Barcelona Soccer Team.jpg (1135x812, 85K)

Why are soccer players so attractive?
They always look better than other athletes.

Why don't you pussies just spit on Switch users when you see them? I've been doing this for a while now and they literally NEVER fight back.

These men lose there based license enjoy your soi

my mom bought me sarcastic one-liner t-shirts occasionally until i was over 25
i have a whole stack of "professional couch potato" type shit that will just get sold one day

American bars are so soulless.

OH NO NO NO NO

>Who gives a shit if some manchild plays videogames on his oversized gameboy
You literally just admitted that everyone cares about this, if only for one second.
Are you really okay with everyone thinking your a fucking child at first glance?

Just use it as pajamas or something.

Pls don't bully Johnny OP.

That's pretty wholesome desu

Bases

Why is it always white fat men?

I thought TotalBiscuit was dead

My 35 year old stepbrother wears a shirt that says "I love boobies" with a smiley face. He wears it out in public and wore it to a date once.

If you're wondering, ladies, he's single.

Are they american? They are all fat.

>play shit on a smartphone; it’s ok
>play shit on a psp, vita, ds, or 3ds and your a manchild

This says a lot about our society...

The giant logo with all the characters is extremely hard and uncomfortable so it doesn't even make good pajamas.

WE

>Couple in the back eating and watching their phones
>Woman in the back reading a book
>basedboys playing snitch with manchild clothing
This picture is art

Attached: 1556504238396.jpg (368x353, 14K)

I didn't say literally everyone cares. I said maybe some people will care, maybe no one will.
I'm fat and ugly already, people will always think badly of me when looking at me. I didn't even play anything in public yet cause I never leave my house, but people who are overly insecure because of it are ridiculous and think of themselves of someone special and that all eyes are on them.

Functioning adults don't actually care what you're playing in public

Fact is no will give a shit what you do as long as you’re not interfering with their lives/social space

Example: looks like a big fat tard taking up multiple seats with the volume all the way up in a quiet place going BING BING WAHOOO (bad)

Using headphones and keeping to yourself with respect to others space around, with good hygiene (yes)

No one gives a fuck about you unless you give them a reason to simple as that

They'll still mock you lol.

I don't really game in public.

spbp

this is your brain on /r9k/
Leave