How much autistic grinding did it take to get to attack level 35 on the start of ng+1?

how much autistic grinding did it take to get to attack level 35 on the start of ng+1?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tso8u4OJLuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off

She's this dumb "mexican" (but actually American snob) mom of 3 or something user.

What does she have to do with Vic?

>having standards here

Attached: 125000011.jpg (788x788, 38K)

I don’t want to masturbate anymore

BLUE HAIRED GORL

Attached: four-KAY.jpg (3840x1620, 539K)

Is this the thot that tried fucking with Kamehacon and got btfo almost instantly?

Yes.

Yep, she also bitched about posting public information involving children.

why didn't he kill isshin when he was still using his sword in his third phase? would've been nice to see how his death animation looks

Dude go outside!
Have sexual relationships with a potato

because Isshin has to transform before you can actually finish him

I went outside and there were no fat butts out there

The truly pathetic part is that most of the ones joining the mob are relying on their own worthlessness as a defence against reprisal.

what happens if you don't let him?

Wow! You guys sure are horny!

Attached: BIG BRAPS.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

UNGA BUNGA GRUG LIKE BIG BRAPPER UNGHH

nobody besides journalists has ever said sekiro is hard

Where do you live friend?

I disagree. I find it hard as fuck. In fact, I’m so frustrated with the difficulty that I’ve all but given up on it. How does this guy do so much poise damage? That’s one of my biggest sources of frustration. No matter how well I parry and stay on the offensive, so many enemies just take forever to get down and I can’t keep up.

lmfao user I think you'd be surprised if you tried ng+ with kuros charm and bell. compared to NG where enemies die in 2 hits you actually need a good 10+ to break their posture
NG is extremely easy, you just need to take time to understand the game

youtube.com/watch?v=tso8u4OJLuI

I think he just gains extra health bars until he can actually trasnform

I don’t feel bad for being worse at a video game that a quadriplegic and you can’t make me.

I believe everybody here is disabled in one way or another. So you really shouldn't!