Tianan--

>tianan--

Attached: 1544625897807.jpg (1200x630, 89K)

That doesn't actually do anything, you know

You know they died, right?

Then why do the chink mods obsessively ban for it?

that's what a scared subhuman insectoid would say

*rubs bug hands*

sure it doesn't, agent Chen

damn

Because being an epin memelord and posting it everywhere you can is a bannable offense

Attached: 1534023932492.jpg (716x539, 126K)

kek

Attached: china.jpg (1591x130, 65K)

If you search for it on baidu.com nothing shows up...

always funny when these posts are removed.

if you're in a china, don't worry they'll show up at your door

>Ayo horr up! remme jump reer quick

Attached: 1554457851914.webm (368x640, 1.99M)

hory sheet chang

LMFAO

did he hit jump into shallow water and die from hitting the rockbed?
what the fuck happened to him?
that didnt look like a high-enough distance to instakill

at least he didn't get to get all sort of disease from toxic water

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Because it's rood!

Attached: 1520981345087.jpg (679x673, 104K)

Landing flat on water from that high is like landing on concrete.

no, he was definitely high enough to hit the water hard because he didn't slice into it. he landed on his back, knocked himself out and drowned. The bruising probably wouldn't have killed him, but the not being able to breath underwater definitely did.

Surface of water is as hard as concrete if you fall that fast. He was supposed to go feet first to break the surface for the rest of his body.

I'll leave this here.

Attached: 1555967742606.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

ahem
XINJIANG UYGHUR AUTONOMUS REGION

Attached: 1536772608539.jpg (1234x1070, 91K)

i dont know but I thought he died because he landed full force on his back and broke something, his back was full with haematoma

So, are the chinese the new jews of the east?
Because honestly for all the shitposting /pol/ makes about Jews these absolute chinks honestly seem worse

>this kills the chinaman

>XINJIANG UYGHUR AUTONOMUS REGION

Fuck em

one good thing they're doing is suppressing these fucking ragheads.

Play girls frontline

Attached: 4604.png (1024x1024, 127K)

This is now a Candlejack thre-

they're all bad
we need to kill everyone that's not white and american

all the uproar about the chinese are from burgers

>seething over a country which has 30 million more men than woman
China will implode in 5 years

Remember in Endgame when Thor says the copypasta to some kid?

go away lil jew loli

theyll just start cloning more women if things start go downwards.

>1 point has been added your social credit score

Attached: 1522931812277.webm (407x404, 1.98M)

Chinks are like Jews but without the cunning and intelligence for ripping people off.

The absolute state of this board holy shit

Attached: 154816507417.jpg (800x450, 42K)

he may as well have landed on the pavement with how fast he fell

Your Social Credit has just increased!

burning bugs with a magnifying glass is very immature

>people literally defend china and epic store when social credit exists
i'd sooner understand even commies

I'm convinced it's just some faggot deleting his own post and you Yea Forumstards lap it up.

If you don't land vertically you die, it's like just hitting the floor, you need to jump stick mode with your toes pointing downwards, and you're still probably breaking some toe bones, legs too if you don't fall correctly.

These burger antics is why 9/11 happend.

Attached: 1506013262665.jpg (185x273, 8K)

>Would VPN's even work to prevent your score from being affected, or are they just flat-out banned there?

Will it even make a difference? There's at least 1 billion other Chinese.

You guys know the Chinese copypasta was made to make underage Chinese curious and then search those words in their own?
They don't get targeted by the government just because it appears on the same url they were visiting.
Otherwise no Chinese online server would exist, we wouldn't allow the Chinese to play at all.

Attached: 1546990778336.jpg (515x388, 31K)

there's documented evidence of people posting that shit while in game with a chink and the chink leaving the game almost immediately after its posted

Retard

Attached: 1549200886319.png (1931x2651, 1.02M)

You get banned in Overwatch if you're Chinese and say Tigger

China bad
Epic bad
Steam good
Gabe good

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

>but without the cunning and intelligence for ripping people off
[Made in China]

Trying so hard. Meme doesn't even fit you retard.

Attached: 1304593939548.gif (200x86, 753K)

So you want to genocide every single human then.

Just because it's made in China doesn't mean it's produced by Chinese people. Retard.

Nonwhites aren't human.

>white Americans
>existing
el goblino...

Little mint cost 15 cents!

Seems like the dude gave out a perfectly acceptable reason and you dumbasses unsurprisingly chimp out.

Seems to me you've got it all figured out.

Attached: tom-cruise-2.jpg (1200x780, 176K)

Is it just me or has the epic shilling died down over the last few days?

probably not a brain-cell in their body if they get told "stop spamming" and translate it to "my chinese overlords don't like it", that entire image is just OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOD CHINEEEEEEEEESE and if that reasoning held up at all "tienanmen square massacre" would have been filtered out a long time ago

Attached: 1542820853256.jpg (960x547, 53K)

>wants to genocide anything that isn't both white and American
la creatura...

shitposters are getting bored playing devil's-advocate for it and epic games is embarrassing themselves repeatedly so it's stopped being "cool" to prop them up on Yea Forums for epic internets 4 teh win

Delete this right now

Attached: 1552838873913.gif (548x401, 192K)

Except he didn't, he even said if you want to discuss Chinese politics do it on /pol/ in English and the text that was filtered/banned was in fucking English.

>"We wanted to make sure we minimized false positives"
>"That's why we banned the English part of of a English/Chinese copypasta in an English forum, instead of any of the Chinese parts of it instead"

Attached: 1398453289755.png (646x293, 84K)

the copypasta being spammed everywhere was in english

It does. My friend is visiting China right now and got his laptop taken because someone sent him the meme pasta over Discord. Fucking riceniggers.

Yeah, it seems like it was in good intention but the mod should've known better.
And I feel someone fucked up in that. You know how perfectly fine Vidya threads get deleted? Maybe the same happened there.

>that's why we banned an extremely specific wording of the event that only saw widespread use with the advent of a "stomp le bugmen xD" copypasta and now you are mad about not being able to paste from a .txt file

>documented evidence
There's also documented evidence of a Chinaman posting it directly on /int/. You newfags are all technologically illiterate niggers.

Attached: 1547321337142.jpg (1080x1361, 850K)

ITT: Chink Defense Force in this thread. Holy fucking shit, imagine unironically defending insects.

goodu faking riddansu

>Doubting Kane Kosugi's word.

Attached: Ninja Black.jpg (787x1053, 106K)

For all the anecdotes you niggers have it's sure surprising that you're reluctant to post any direct evidence. I'd hate to defend the CCP but holy shit you guys are retarded.

>what are VPNs

I've posted the copypasta in one of those chinese propaganda channels (xinhua news etc.) and I've got angry replies from chinks and then a few days later my comment was deleted.

>What is a VPN?

imagine tripping over yourself to dab on the chinese epic style and all you actually end up accomplishing is making yourself look like a retard

Tiananmen Square Massacre 6 4 Free Tibet. Just to prove that I'm not a chink.

What does the copypasta accomplish if Chinamen are posting with VPNs?

Attached: 1555086549587.png (196x196, 51K)

Considering their fertility rate is well below replacement, he’s helping to worsen their coming demographic crisis.

>le epic Ben Shapiro meme
You are showing your age zoomer. Not liking bugmen doesn't mean I like /ptg/fags and their MIGA shilling.

Attached: 1507059749618.png (645x729, 70K)

You have no idea how VPNs work if you're even asking the question. If you use a VPN in China your flag will not be the Chinese flag.